C&C: Roadside Attraction

Story Info
A hot day, a hot couple, and an aphrodisiac ice-cream stand.
4.5k words
4.43
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cookies & Cream: Roadside Attraction

Author's note:

Inspired by RoseNostagia88's awesome Cookies and Cream series. A highly recommended romp revolving around deliciously aphrodisiac desserts that is best enjoyed naked, with ice-cream.

W4T

Traffic was terrible, so we took a detour. My hands are clammy on the wheel from the heat, despite A/C. Last thing I wanted to do today was make her late for her interview.

"It's fine, baby." She tells me, but she's the one I want to soothe right now. "I told 'em I'd be a little late. Everyone's kinda ground to a halt today with these jams."

I was saddened to learn that a truck had rolled over and caught fire, causing the jam that had led us down the sand-tracked side roads, but was relieved to hear no-one had actually been too badly hurt. The driver walked away and nobody hit the wreck, but nobody was going anywhere in our corner of the state for a couple of hours.

"I got an idea." I see somebody who's about to do a lot of business in this heat. 'The Roadside Attraction' Ice-Cream stand.

She chuckles, her smile comes back a little, but it's vulnerable, fragile.

"I don't wanna get it on my clothes." She's dressed for an interview, I'm dressed for driving my girlfriend someplace after being roused from a lie-in on my day off.

"Take 'em off then." I give her a side-long, lop-sided grin; which I suppose would just be crooked in the end.

"Cheeky..." Her smile increases one more notch.

"You can wear my t-shirt, it's clean." I say.

"I'll be careful, it's good." She pats my thigh, and I start to relax a little.

I park, nobody else here yet, and notice behind the rise we're sitting on is a half-decent view. We checked the navigation, the map, and local radio confirmed it. No other route, we wait until somebody flips that truck right side up and tows it away.

"What can I get you?" I ask as she seems content to stay in the car with the limited air conditioning.

"Anything cold, lover." She says, opening her highly professional blouse another button. I crank the A/C to maximum, leave it running for her. My noble steed squeaks a belt in protest, but thrums on.

I get out into the furnace. The radio had also helpfully pointed out that this was set to be a scorching hot day, and it was just gone eleven.

"Fuckin' hell..." My accent comes back when I'm downtrodden by circumstance.

I trudge to the stand and then smile as cold air washes over me from a large rack of ice-cream.

"Hello darlin', hot enough for ya?" A woman with flushed cheeks and a perfectly sympathetic smile tilts her head as she considers me. The trailer was decked out like a diner, and her uniform matched. She had 'Emma' stencilled into the chest, and I smiled back, bedraggled.

"Nice day for it." I say. "If you're a gecko." She chuckles at the last part.

"What can I cool you down with?" She gestures to the frosty rainbow of tubs before her.

"Hmm..." I look at the flavours on the board behind her. "She loves 'Cookies and Cream'..."

"Here with your girlfriend?" She looks over to my car, where my darling rocks her crossed feet gently in the breeze out of her open window.

"That's right." I lean in conspiratorially. "We were driving to an interview, you hear about the crash?"

"Sure, hon." She nods at the radio on the other end of the long steel counter. "Terrible, I guess you'll be a little late."

"What's the..." I see a disclaimer on the menu and peer into the cool shade, my eyes still adjusting.

"Oh that's just the disclaimer, since we don't disclose our secret ingredient." Emma's grin broadens.

"Huh." I'm a sceptic, but my girlfriend is hotter than usual and I can feel the soles of my shoes starting to melt in the dust.

"I'll tell you this much..." She leans in even further, beckoning me with a finger. "It'll cheer you both up. Perfect for couples. And if you don't like it, your money back!" She says the last part with a professional flourish.

"I was thinking I needed to cheer her up and cool her down at the same time, then I saw your sign." I like a little banter now and then. "Any recommendations?"

"If you're not sure what you want, I could always give you a mix. Two chances to get it right?" She leans on the counter, giving me a view of spectacular cleavage. My heat-blush pulses darker for a second.

"Alright." I smirk at myself, and nod to her. "So... Cookies and Cream, plus..." I smile, look down. This is a day we'll remember with a groan, one way or another. "Rocky Road. In a cone." I remember manners. "Please."

Emma laughs.

"Anything for you?"

"Cookies and Cream, in case she wants to trade. With..." I look around, something makes me smile. "Raspberry Fudge. And a couple of those cold sodas please?" I point.

"Such a gentleman." Emma takes my money and scoops out two thick cones, wrapping them in napkins and placing them carefully into my hands. "You take care now, I wasn't kidding about the secret ingredient. You'll both smile, I guarantee it."

Half-convinced she was having me on, I return to the car, hand my lover a pair of cold sodas and then open the driver's door. Not wanting to risk her getting ice-cream on her work clothes, I set the ice-cream down on the driver's seat and shrug out of my t-shirt.

"Here, put it over your blouse." I grin and insist until she takes it. Chivalry is like that.

She puts it on and I get in, the ice-creams in hand.

"Cookies and Cream, plus.."

"Rocky Road." She tells me. "The irony." Her lips say it's funny, but her eyes say it's too soon to joke about.

"I can trade if you want." I offer, but she bats me away, returning her legs to the windowsill.

"I love it." She says, and takes a lick. Her smile isn't ambiguous this time.

I take a bite of mine and amuse her with the instant headache; and my giggling, gurning, and squinting trying to get rid of it again. I always forget, I never learn.

"You 'tosser'." She says, trying an English curse in my Brummy accent, laughing.

"Well I'll be a son of a gun." I try a cowboy accent, she laughs more.

"Shut up and eat your ice-cream." She teases me. I take another, more careful, bite and taste it this time. I felt cooler immediately. We both sigh as a cloud seems to pass over the sun, respite rolling across the landscape.

"How is it?" I take a lick of the melting drips rolling onto my wrist, hand her my napkin to protect her clothes with.

"Wonderful..." She sighs, despite the stress of it all she doesn't let it bother her. She's strong enough to be able to stop and enjoy ice-cream in the face of defeat. You have to love that.

"You're wonderful." I tell her, crunching my cone a bit and licking the Cookies and Cream.

She sort of chuckles to herself as she eats, hurrying before it all melts. I look at her, catch her eye as she slurps at the welcome cold. Keep thinking about taking her somewhere, getting her out of those clothes, take her cares away while we wait for the state's biggest tow-truck.

She's watching me as I thoroughly enjoy getting the stuff all over my mouth as my cone cracks. I'm left with a mess that needs to be eaten fast.

"Here, help me out..." I stick the remains of the cone in my mouth and try not to chew, fearful of another killer ice-cream headache.

Careful with the collar of her blouse, she leans in and softly licks the escaping drips from my hands as I get brave enough to chew what I've just bitten off.

I bite my lip as she catches my eyes again, licking between my fingers for another taste. God she's got a sexy look.

"What?" She looks up at me as she sucks the melted ice-cream from my thumb, my cock starts getting hard like she flipped a switch.

"Yours is gonna melt." I say, licking my sticky lips.

In retaliation, she starts licking around her cone in what I can only describe as an extravagantly Sapphic manner.

"Christ, Gorgeous..." I whisper, licking my fingers clean as she finishes hers.

"Here." She breaks off a piece of the cone and hands it to me quickly, melting drips threatening to fall. I take it, and feel a cold drop on my bare chest as I try the Rocky Road.

"Mmm." I say, watching her finish hers off entirely.

"Mmm..." She replies, her mouth full as she crunches on the cone, then swallows.

"You even make that look sexy." I point out. She has mischief in her eyes now though.

She leans across, putting one hand on my shoulder and the other on my knee as she dips her head down to my chest to delicately lick the errant drip from my skin.

"Hey..." I blush, wondering if Emma can still see us from the ice-cream stand. She giggles, relents. She sits back and licks her fingers clean, more sensually than I did mine.

We sit there grinning at each other, her overdressed in my t-shirt and me half naked, sticky-fingered and mouths too full to talk. I just grin at her, getting harder and harder as I keep thinking about tearing her clothes off.

She gives me an unimpressed look that slowly melts away into giggling amusement. I'm a clumsy, crude, barely-evolved ape with no table manners; and she's the one who gets to enjoy my antics without bearing any of the blame. I'm an idiot, but I get the ideas the smart-arses miss.

"Okay, ice-cream was a good thought." She checks her phone, taps at it, reads.

I wait, at the edge of my seat.

"They re-scheduled all the interviews to next week." She tells me, sighing as she lets go of the stress of being late. "I think half the candidates are in that jam behind us."

"That's great, road's clear going home." I say, jingling the keys. We can spend the rest of the day in bed...

"Let's wait a little, drink your soda before you melt in this heat." She takes care of me in that automatic way. I smile for her, snap one open.

We sit. I let my ice-cream go down, she thinks about our future.

"Will you still love me when I'm rich and famous?"

"Course I will, Beautiful." I take her hand, stroke my thumb over hers. I think about our future too. "You want to go out for dinner tonight? My treat." I was going to surprise her after the interview, but since it got cancelled I'll give her the option of just calling quits in the heat. We can always just take a cool shower and lay in bed watching TV, switch off our phones, order a pizza.

She chuckles at me.

"What?" I chuckle a little too, her smile and her laugh infectious.

"I'd love to." She looks around at the road, the trailer behind us, the low slope in front of us. "Let's drive over there a little ways..." She points, and I'm intrigued.

A little ways over there we found an outcropping we'd passed earlier, only now there was a decent amount of shade on one side of it. We park up on the dark side and breathe relief.

"What a day..." She chuckles again and hunches forward, stretching her hamstrings in the seat before popping her belt off, shrugging out of my t-shirt. I see her nipples harden in the cooler air through her blouse and bra. She strokes her chest, fanning herself a little.

"I don't know. It's cool in here, we've got sodas, we're not late for anything." I say, and lean over to kiss a little crumb from her chin. "The night is young..." I try a suggestive tone, but it makes her giggle.

"Honey..." She shifts in my grip as I lean over to hold her.

"Sugar?" I reply, delicately kissing her throat as she turns her mouth slyly away from mine, pretending to look out at the view.

"Darlin'..." She's only protesting with her voice, her hands grip my hip and my thigh as I turn to face her, snap off my seatbelt.

"Sweetheart?" I reply. We share a grin, but she laughs first. She bites her lip in that way that means she's only refusing because she wants to be persuaded.

"You're gonna drive me wild with that..." She lets her head fall back against the seat, gives me her soft throat to softly devour. "Ohh..." She scissors her thighs together a few times.

"I'm just kissin' you." I say, kissing her more.

She had a point though. Our inhibitions had melted along with the ice-cream and, as far as my cock could tell, the secret ingredient could have been crushed blue pills.

I tease her with another kiss to her jaw, her chin. She lazily tilts her head back down to talk to me.

"What's gotten into you?" She gives me a slightly glassy look and I return it, puzzled but not really worried. She squeezes my thigh, resenting my jeans being in the way.

"Same thing that's gotten into you." I just... have to keep kissing her. Her lips are perfect. I need her. I slide my hand easily along her thigh, pushing aside the professional skirt until my fingers are rubbing the hot, damp groove of her pussy through her underwear.

"My God..." She tenses around my hand, suddenly sensitised, and I realise how fast I all of a sudden want to go.

She kisses me, sucking the tip of my tongue, drawing me into her mouth; still cool from her soda, tenderly inviting, lovingly sucking my tongue. A groan rumbles in my throat as I lean in, close my eyes, surrender utterly to her kiss.

... lose my balance.

"Babe!" She shrieks with laughter, catching me as I fall.

I look up at her, my head in her lap, my breath coming in gasps; and I see the same lust in her eyes. The same sudden, wild passion.

"Please..." Is all I can say. She knows what I want.

She doesn't answer me, she kicks off her shoes and then starts fumbling with the zip on her skirt. I pop open her blouse and pull it off of her as fast as I could without ripping it, she helps me with it and then I lift her up as she pushes the skirt roughly down her thighs.

"Get out." She mumbles into a kiss, mixing her signals as she pushes me away but hangs onto my lip with her teeth. I chuckle and pull her in close for a softer kiss, remind her that I love her.

She kisses me back, just as tender and perfect. Then she pushes me hard against my door, so hard in fact that it opened and I half fell out.

I'm still giggling when she climbs through the car to me and pushes me out onto the hard-packed dust. I love the glint in her dark eyes, the sheen of sweat over the muscles in her shoulders as she crawls onto my chest in nothing but her classy-and-professional bra and panties.

"Okay, wild-woman..." I grin, surprised at her but powerless to do anything but enjoy it. "You want it right here?"

"I already said 'get out' didn't I?" There's a competitive buzz below the constant chuckle in her voice. She reaches to my belt and pulls it open, letting it fall from her hand as she paces on her hands to my shoulders.

Together, we scramble out of the open driver's door, get to our feet.

Never occurred to us to stop, or even look around for witnesses.

"C'mere..." Her mouth is on mine and her arm around my neck, her other hand snaking into my jeans to take a possessive grip of the base of my cock.

"Unnh..." I groan into her constant, hungry, forceful kiss. Even if I could have spoken I would only have agreed with her anyway. I push her against the hood of the car, lift her up and sit her on the car in front of me.

Her hand on my cheek is loving, her hand on my cock is pleading. I grab her panties by the front and start dragging them away from her chocolate skin, she lifts up on her hands and kicks out of them as I peel them off. Already damp with arousal, I let them fall as she pushes my jeans and boxers down off my hips.

I step out of them, ignoring the cool breeze on my naked body to focus on the heat as I step between her thighs. She welcomes me to her with her arms and legs, her voice and her smile; her mouth tempting mine even as she pushes the tip of my cock inside her pussy.

"Yes..." She doesn't even pause, just grips me tight and leans back, until I'm comfortably inside her and she is resting back on her elbows. She draws a leg around my ass and pulls me tight against her.

"You're so gorgeous..." For a second I just stand there with my pulsing cock buried inside her perfect body, dumbstruck by the way my heart pounds just looking at her.

"I need you." She says the three little words.

We're fucking before she even finishes speaking. I just go from nothing to full-tilt in one thrust. I grip her ass to pull her against me, softly bite her neck as I tense and flex myself within her.

"Yes..." Her voice is urgent, her hands holding me grip tight as she half commands and half begs me. "Harder..."

Couldn't agree more, I push her back onto the hot hood of the car and put one knee up for leverage. Get back to the frantic hard fuck that somehow had become utterly necessary. Being in love with her right then meant fucking on the hood of the car in the hot sun, whoever saw us. Tingling across my back as I arch my spine and give myself to my lover, give her my tongue and my cock and the satisfied moan that rumbles through my chest.

"Yes!" She tenses up on me when I kiss under her ear, hunch my hips and give her everything, supported on one knee and one pointed foot. The car squeaks a little as we make it rock side-to-side. "Oh my god..." She purrs in my ear, the perfect wet clench of her around me making me tingle everywhere.

I'm too busy kissing her neck to talk, too busy fighting for grip on the wet metal...

It started raining and I didn't notice until we were almost sliding off the car. The hushing noise of it seemed to flick on like a switch as I become aware of my surroundings for a second. I laugh against her throat, kiss lower until my lips are pushing the cup of her wet bra down to suck her nipple as it jiggles in time with our movements.

She giggles and moans and clutches the back of my head as I suck and kiss her breast. She swipes the rain from my eyes, slicks my damp hair back and hugs me with her legs around my hips. With the lack of grip we're forced to slow down into a heavy, grinding, squeezing fuck as I get up on the car with her.

Without really noticing or meaning to, I fuck my beautiful girlfriend across the hood of the car to where it meets the windscreen. She lays back against the smooth wet glass and then yelps as a wiper blade pinches her ass. Without really thinking about it I just pop the thing off and throw it over my shoulder, giving her comfortable surface to rest against as we make the hardest, fastest, most primal sort of love we've managed yet.

"Fuck..." Her arms are tight around my shoulders now, her mouth finds mine and we kiss in between groans and pants of breath. The rain was just barely cooler than our skin, and even as I wondered what the faint flash all around us could be; we heard, and felt, a slamming beat of thunder roar across the sky around us.

She cries out in passion to match the thunder, singing along with it as she coaxes me back to kissing her nipples through her bra. I lick the rain as it trickles between her breasts, drink from the sky with the faint trace of her scent in the water.

Storm must've blown up out of nowhere, but after a few shocking sporadic booms the thunder settles into a constant random rumbling tempo. There's a brighter flash and she squeezes me tight; while I'm closing my eyes to focus on the feel of her, hers are wide and staring up at the falling rain, the boiling clouds. She opens every sense, spreads her being wide for the universe to rush in.

Just had to watch her, flashes making the raindrops on her dark skin glow. Her whole body is a single teasing grin as she reaches behind her to unsnap her bra and shrug out of it. She stares up at the sky, gripping the back of my neck as I lovingly devour her breasts.

I feel the rush of orgasm creeping along my nerves but deny it, pace myself. I lift back up, put one hand under her ass to hold her tight to my hips as I give her the kind of deep slow fuck that she loves. Her fingers curl in my hair, she smiles up at me, cradled in my arms as she grips me with her legs, her pussy. The tightest, most intimate sort of cuddle-fuck evolves from the rough car-rocking melee; our lips brushing together as we fight for breath.

12