C&C: Roadside Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect..." She tells me, crooning it in my ear as I softly nibble hers. She emphasises her point with a hard squeeze and an urgent clamp of her thighs around my hips.

"You are..." I gasp as I start losing the battle of self-control, the hot rush overriding my senses.

"Oh God..." The way she moans is enough to tell me, but the urgency in her tight hug becomes frantic as she clutches me. Her nails dig into my shoulders and I grin at the sting, everything feels good when she does it to me. I squeeze her just as tight and fight against her flexing, tensing body as she loses control and rocks against me, writhing almost out of my grip, almost off the hood of the car.

I think we get there together, if not a dead-heat then a photo-finish. We set each other off even more as we grind to a halt; the way her pussy coils around me makes me tense and flex in her grip. The more she squeezes, the more I flex; the more I flex, the more she squeezes...

"Fuck!" I tap out first, holding her so tight my shoulders start to seize up, holding my breath so long my eyesight started to close in from the edges. My head sinks to her shoulder and I gasp, falling limp for long seconds as the exertion catches up with me.

"Babe..." Her voice gets low and quiet, her purring interrupted by the clenching aftershocks seizing hold of her in slow rhythm. "I..." She tenses up again suddenly, pulling me into a hard kiss as her tingling nerves all short out at once.

"I love you too." I say in between slow, deep breaths. She's still too jittery to talk, she just nods and kisses me again, smooching my lip as I lower myself down to rest against her gently writhing body.

The rain is hard enough to feel like a cool shower on my back by this point. My world only feels about ten feet wide, just big enough for us and the rain. I'm wrapped in her touch, the heat pulsing from her skin. She holds me tight and I feel her fingers playing with the wet curls of my hair.

She's laughing as I come back to myself, the movement of her around my melting, clashing nerves makes my breath catch.

I'm still inside her, and as soon as I shift I feel the wonderful friction of her pussy around me, I don't want to move.

So I stay there, holding her up and hugging her with both arms, panting my breath back into my lungs as she clamps my chest tight to hers, huffing and blowing in my ear.

Some secret ingredient... My brain seems to be back in my control now. She's still giggling on and off, and I join in as I realise we just fucked on the hood of a car in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of a storm.

"Wow." I tell her, my arched eyebrow indicating that I blame her for this.

"You're the one who was kissing my neck..." She blames me right back.

"I always kiss your neck." I protest. "You don't usually demand I have you on the bonnet of the car."

"Maybe I'll do it more often then." The smile on her face is perfectly joyous and deadly serious at once.

The rain lets up as suddenly as it begun, thunder still grumbling. The silence comes back and she sits up in my lap, still occasionally tensing around my cock with little aftershocks.

We kiss, softly, slowly, tenderly.

We get off the car, giggling at the imprint of her ass on the hood.

We get in, after I find my clothes again.

"Baby..." She can't stop giggling now. "I can't believe we just..." Another fit of laughter rocks through her body.

She sits in my lap in the driver's seat, we cuddle and giggle and kiss as we swipe away the rain from each other's skin. I dry her off with my t-shirt, struggle back into my damp jeans. She makes do with my t-shirt and her skirt, everything else was too wet to wear and we laid it out on the back seat to dry. I smooth the soft fabric over her chest, mostly just to have a feel. She chuckles, plays with my hair.

She watches my eyes, the glassy look has gone now, the temporary magic seems to have faded once we did what it was telling us to.

I kiss her cheek.

"So where are we going for dinner tonight?" I say, we chuckle.

"Anywhere with you, baby." She tells me. "But we're getting a tub of that Rocky Road for dessert."

I grin, and start the car.

Then I laugh to myself and shut if off again.

"One sec, Gorgeous." I get out, walk around a bit, and then come back. I carefully snap the wiper blade back into its socket, then get in and return my lover's panties to her. She grins, wringing out the rainwater through her window, and puts them on the back seat.

"Okay." She says. "Let's go."


12