Candi Finds a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes Sir," her response more meek than her previous ones. His cock was hard and throbbing under where Candi's toned stomach was stretched across his lap. Her natural submissiveness combined with her mental short-comings made her the most desirable woman in the world to him.

"Now, anytime I have to punish you, it is only proper for you to respond with a 'thank you Sir,' as you learn how to be a better employee with every punishment." Thomas couldn't help but add on another rule. The anticipation of daily control over this doll in his lap was absolutely tantalizing.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." Candi responded still laid across his lap.

"Good girl. Now," he helped her back onto her feet, keeping a hand firmly on her ass, "go get to work." He squeezed her butt as he dismissed her before returning to the work on his desk. He hoped he wouldn't have to get to ten punishments today. Thomas wanted to keep this girl, train her into a perfect office pet.

Candi went over to the filing cabinet where there were stacks of loose files waiting to be sorted and put away. She kept repeating the instructions to herself as she began sorting the stacks by color first. She remembered to be bent at the waist when putting them away, but forgot about the alphabetizing within the colors until she was halfway through. She admonished herself, but knew she could fix her mistake before continuing with the unfiled pile.

Thomas managed to work without allowing himself to be too distracted by the beautiful girl in his office for a while. When he reached a stopping point on some accounting, he decided to give himself a break. With Candi's perfect ass wiggling back and forth as she was bent over the filing, Thomas decided to test another limit. He unzipped his pants and pulled his erect shaft out. Now, Thomas wasn't the best-looking guy, but his penis measured at a length of ten inches with a decent thickness. It was the reason he usually was able to keep a submissive around longer than anyone expected to stay around. He began stroking his dick as he watched Candi work.

Candi never developed that little voice in her head that everyone else seemed to have. She didn't get the creeping feeling that she was being watched. She was too absorbed in her work and fixing her mistake to think about checking on Thomas. Thomas, meanwhile, stood and made his way over to Candi. Standing right behind her, he began to really jerk himself off. He didn't want to take her yet. That would be her reward if she lasted the week. That didn't mean that he wouldn't enjoy her while she was here.

"Candi, continue your filing. I'm need to release a little tension from my work, and as my personal assistant, I'll be using you. Do not react, do not stop your work."

"Yes Sir," Candi didn't know what exactly he needed her for to relieve his tension, but she was determined not to get another spanking today.

"Good, good girl," Thomas groaned as his hand moved slowly but purposefully on his erection. He loved that she didn't know his cock was out right behind her. It would be so easy to just take her in either hole in this position. Thomas prided himself on his sense of control though, and not just over his sexual partners. He wasn't going to fuck her, not yet. He was going to use her instead of just his hand though.

Thomas tapped his cock a few times on Candi's right butt cheek, then her left. He rubbed his shaft back and forth across the globe of her backside. Groaning to himself at the soft, supple flesh of her eighteen year old body. He slipped himself under her panties and moved his hips back and forth, surprised by how good the combination of the fabric and her skin felt against his cock.

Candi was starting to feel a little stiff bent over in this position. She still had filing to do, and Thomas was still using her for tension relief. She just needed a quick stretch or something. She was afraid of how Thomas might react to such a request though. Thomas didn't notice the tension building in Candi as he was working to relieve his own. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust himself more aggressively against her backside, loud slaps filling the otherwise silent room.

"Um, M-Mr. Wright?" Candi decided to speak up as she felt the need to just stretch or pop her back real quick.

"What?" He asked coldly without stopping his humping.

"Could I just stand real quick? I just need to like stretch or something I think." She began arching her back to try to find some minimal relief.

"No. You will remain in this position, doing your filing, until I am done." Thomas slowed his thrusts, just to elicit a reaction from her that would give him an excuse to spank her again.

He may have slowed his thrusts, but they still hit against her just as hard. Candi tried to listen, stay still and resume her filing, but she had already been bent over for a while, even before Thomas had come to her. She tried to subtly stretch and move under his humps, but Thomas noticed right away. He smirked to himself. She wracked up two more punishments, not heeding his instructions and forgetting to say "yes Sir." He decided to wait until he was finished before giving her the spankings. His hip movements picked up speed as he threw his head back, the feeling better than he could have imagined.

"Candi, remember one of your jobs is to keep the office clean. Relieving tension quite create quite the mess," Thomas began explaining in between pants. "So, to make sure you do your job in keeping my office clean, the tension will have to be relieved and then kept in your panties."

Although Candi didn't understand, she let out a stiff, "yes Sir."

Thomas dug his fingers into her ample flesh more deeply. He hoped they would bruise, leave marks showing who owned her. He pulled himself back until just the fat head of his cock was still inside her panties. His hand moved rapidly along the rest of his length, ready for release.

"Shit," he groaned loudly as he released an impressive amount of cum. Spurt after spurt shooting out of his cock and against her spread crack. Candi's panties slowly getting soaked with his copious amount of cum. He let out a few more grunts, groans and expletives as he finished.

Thomas untucked himself from Candi's panties, wiped himself off on her exposed ass cheeks, and put his cock away. He stood there a moment longer, admiring the look of his cum seeping through her panties and dripping down her thighs. He let the time tick on a little longer, just to see if she would complain again about the position she was still in. When Candi didn't, he smiled. Brats weren't his favorite kind of sub, and, thankfully, Candi was no brat.

"Good girl. Whenever I use you to relieve tension, make sure to thank me."

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Mr. Wright," Candi answered dutifully in a strained voice.

"Now, you may stand. You may have exactly 5 minutes to stretch, twist, use the restroom, or whatever you need. When your five minutes is up, you will come bend over on my lap and take your punishments. You have wracked up two more, bringing your total today to three. This will mean six spanks when we go over why you're being punished. After that, you will order us lunch. After lunch, our workday will resume as normal."

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Mr. Wright!" Candi was a tad perkier now that she could stand and stretch.

"Your five minutes begin now Candi. One minute more will be another punishment." Thomas turned and went back to his desk as Candi went to the restroom.

As soon as Candi was out of the room, Thomas shot a quick text to his old pal, Frank. He thanked Frank for such a perfect candidate. He told him he hoped she would work out, and that he would send some pictures of how she was doing since he seemed keen on her "security." Chuckling to himself, Thomas dropped his phone back on his desk, checking the time. Candi had one more minute to appear on his lap or receive yet another punishment.

He pulled her resume back out jotting down a few more items in the pros section. He heard Candi re-enter the room, but he didn't look up. He waited to see what she would do. Like the good girl she was learning to be, she knelt silently by his chair, waiting for him to be ready for her.

"Good girl. You are turning out to be a most excellent office pet." Thomas pet Candi's head as she knelt silently. He put her resume away, set up his phone to record the punishment, "Now, come on up here, lay across your boss's lap." Yes, Thomas was really starting to see the pros of having someone like Candi on his payroll.

12