Candi Goes to the Doctor

Story Info
Candi has found an apartment & job, now time for the doctor!
5.3k words
4.43
4.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note to my readers: this chapter has some more extreme notes of dub con and some rough deep throating. If you would rather not read this chapter due to the nature of these acts, I won't be offended. If you are rather looking forward to a different approach to Candi, then buckle in and pants off. Also, please comment if you want a 2nd part with the doc right away, or prefer the next little time skip. I'm here to please*

Today, Candi finally got the job. She made it through the trial week with her new boss, Thomas, barely. She almost suffered the maximum amount of spankings each day during the trial week, but made it to the end. Thomas had been sending footage of her punishments to his friend, Candi's landlord, Frank, each day. Of course, Frank appreciated all extra footage he got of his dumb, busty tenant for both his own pleasure, but also to sell online.

Every day, Candi came home to Frank waiting for their routine security inspection. This always consisted of a blow job and a cum bath on Candi's ample tits and pretty face. After the security measures were met, she would tell Frank all about her day. He was the only one Thomas allowed her to talk to about the many aspects of her job instead of the basic secretary things.

Neither Thomas nor Frank had used Candi's sweet cunny or tight pucker yet. In fact, Thomas merely used her body to get off as an added masturbatory aspect. Both men, however, were feeling that the time was drawing near for manipulating the poor dumb blonde into more stimulating circumstances. Candi, of course, was completely oblivious to the true intentions behind the behaviors and actions of the two men. They were both her saviors in their own way, and only saw them as such.

On Friday before the end of their work week, Thomas asked Candi to come sit on his lap. Of course, Candi knew this meant she did a good job and was being rewarded, so she eagerly complied.

"Good girl," Thomas cooed at Candi as he played with one of her pigtails. "I've been impressed with how hard you've worked this week, pet."

"Thank you, Sir," Candi beamed proudly at Thomas. He rarely gave out praise that wasn't after one of his sessions of relieving tension, so Candi lapped up this compliment eagerly.

"Now, on Monday, I'll have your uniform and revised list of duties for you. We'll have a meeting to go over all the details and changes. I know there's a lot to remember, but I'm going to make it really easy on my little pet." He affirmed gently, if not condescendingly. In reality, Candi's job would focus more on sexual release for Thomas, with only the most basic of secretarial duties to fill in the space between.

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir. You're always like super nice and patient with me," Candi gave him her best smile, to which returned.

"However, because of how strenuous these duties can be, I'm sending you to see a doctor." Thomas stated this more firmly, leaving no room for argument. Not that he ever got any real pushback from Candi to begin with. "I will cover the cost for these visits from your salary, so you don't have to worry about a thing," he booped her nose which made her giggle.

"Wow, thank you Sir! I didn't even know seeing the doctor cost anything!" Candi told him, missing the fact completely that the costs would be covered from her pay. Thomas chuckled to himself, knowing no one else would have let him get away with something like this.

"Yes, yes. I am the best boss you could ever hope to have, Candi. I'll always take care of my pet, as long as she continues to do a good job," he patted her firm butt tenderly before groping it like the pervert he really was. "Now, kneel under my desk pet." It was a command, not a request.

Candi immediately complied with a little, "Yes Sir." She stared up at him from her knees, the desk large enough to obscure her in case anyone should come in.

Thomas removed his thick cock from his pants and began to slowly stroke himself as he stared down at his newest employee. Part of him wanted to sink inside any of her holes right now, but he wanted her checked by the doctor first. He wasn't sure how many other men tricked Candi before he and Frank did, but he didn't want to risk anything. Plus, he hated using condoms. It was okay though. His control was sound. And, there was something erotic about simply masturbating and cumming on such a naïve girl.

"Dr. Cross is a good friend of mine," Thomas began explaining as he stroked himself. "Other than Frank, you may tell Dr. Cross about all aspects of your job should he ask. Not any of his nurses or other doctors though. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes Sir," Candi replied as she gazed up at her boss. He groaned as he continued the slow, torturous stroking. Wanting to get through the entire explanation before cumming.

"Good girl," he smiled that evil smile he always gave, which just made her smile all the brighter. "Dr. Cross knows which tests are being done and which medications to give you. So, you be a good girl and do everything the good doctor tells you to do. He is going into his office on his day off to see you, so you make sure to thank him as well. Do you understand?" He began pumping his hand a little faster. Watching her without cumming all afternoon had him nearly ready to explode. Especially since he had to give her twelve spankings for messing up his lunch order.

"Yes Sir," Candi nodded emphatically.

"Good girl. Now, Candi, I'm nearly done relieving all this tension from this afternoon. Because you're being such a good girl, I'm going to let you choose where it goes," Thomas practically panted out these words as he felt himself getting closer and closer to release.

"Oh, thank you Sir!" Candi squeaked from her knelt position beneath him. Clearly in the mindset that this truly was a reward.

"You're welcome pet. Now, would you like it all over your lovely tits, your sweet face or in your mouth?" He wasn't planning on asking that last one, but once the thought was there he couldn't resist.

"Umm, how about in my mouth so I don't make a mess in your office?" Candi asked sweetly, knowing how important it was for Thomas to keep a clean workspace.

"Oh, pet, how very thoughtful. Good girl." He began to pump his hand more furiously, copious amounts of pre-cum already seeping out of the tip. "Now, open your mouth and tilt your head back. Don't let a single drop spill." Thomas pointed his engorged shaft at the pretty blonde who did as Thomas told him to do right away. With a loud grunt and a string of curses, he filled her mouth with shot after shot of thick, warm cum. Candi kept her mouth open and head still while Thomas continued to flood her open mouth. "Fuck, what a good pet. Oh god, yes," he moaned as he rested the head of his cock on her bottom lip to let the last of his sperm dribble out into her delectable mouth. "Stay like that," he commanded as he retrieved his phone. He snapped a couple of photos and sent them to Frank, then paused. Maybe he should send this as a tease to Will so the good doctor can get a glimpse of what his Saturday might bring. "You may swallow, pet," he told Candi as he thought about what to do.

With an audible gulp, Candi swallowed the massive load of cum that Thomas dumped in her mouth. It took a few swallows to get it all down. Then she licked her lips to make sure none had dripped from her mouth.

"Thank you, Sir," Candi gasped once her mouth was empty, remembering she should always thank Thomas for using her as his way of relief. Thomas patted Candi's head as he sent the picture off to Dr. Cross. He knew the doctor would be extra excited to see her now.

...

Candi got up the following morning, ready and excited to meet Dr. Cross. She dressed in a barbie pink mini dress; it was strapless and hugged her hourglass figure, showing off ample cleavage and the curve of her ass. She wore a strapless white satin bra with a matching thong. She slid on her four-inch white pumps, completing her look, and feeling pleased with her outfit choice for the doctor.

Thomas had written down the instructions for how to get to the doctor's office, knowing Candi would forget if he had just told her. Luckily for Candi, it was not so far that she had to take the bus. There were a lot of nice men complimenting and spanking her on her walk to the doctor, although she never understood why a spank could be used as a compliment and a punishment.

When she got to the private office of Dr. Cross, she punched in the code written on her instructions so she wouldn't have to wait outside. Will, was already in the office, setting everything up he would need for blood and urine tests. He had fucked his hand dry last night looking at the picture Thomas sent him, imagining what he might be able to do to the little fuckdoll. But, Thomas was right about making sure the toy was clean.

Will had never sampled any of Thomas' subs before. They were always in some kind of special contract, and honestly weren't Will's type anyway. When Thomas told Will about Candi though, and that she was free to sample, Will couldn't refuse.

Dumb blondes were his sexual bread and butter. Unlike Frank and Thomas, Will was actually decent looking. Being a doctor gave him quite a few romantic prospects. Will, however, had no interest in romantic prospects. He knew there was something wrong with himself that got off on tricking dumb, gullible women while in his position of power. He didn't care though.

"Um, hello? Dr. Cross?" Candi called out to the mostly empty office, her high heels click clacking against the tile. Just hearing that dumb, bubbly voice was getting Will excited.

"In here," he leaned out of his exam room door, giving that warm, professional smile he was used to plastering on so frequently.

Candi sped up toward him, causing those perfect, massive tits to bounce side to side in that dress. He knew no one else was coming in today, but locked the door behind him once Candi was in the room. In his field and what he was planning, it was better safe than sorry.

"I'm Dr. Cross," he held his hand out, which Candi took and daintily shook.

"I'm Candi," she gave him a dimpled smile in return, finding him to be immediately friendlier than Thomas was on her first day. Then again, those were different circumstances, and Thomas is very nice to her in his own ways.

"Yes, Thomas told me all about you, mentioned a bit what your role would be at his office." Dr. Cross motioned for her to take a seat on the exam table, which was lowered at the moment to make the first aspects of the exam easier. "Why don't you fill me in on all the details while I take a few samples of blood for testing." He kept his tone even and calm, just as he did with all his patients. He didn't need to ask her why she was here, he already knew. And, based on how Thomas told the story, she wouldn't know her sexual history if he asked.

Candi went on to tell Will all about her trial week at Thomas' office while he took the samples he needed. He did a good job of nodding and giving positive responses where necessary while focusing on his task. Usually, he would have a nurse doing some of this work he's doing today, but Candi was no usual patient. He also liked getting to use the skills he had to learn to be a doctor that he generally didn't get to do anymore. When he was done drawing blood, he gave her a cup to pee in so that he could test that too.

"Now, I'm going back to the lab room to make sure these tests get done right away. While I do that, I want you to remove all of your clothes, and then sit on the bed- er, exam table," he scolded his brain for jumping ahead to the fun stuff, causing the slip of the tongue. He hoped she didn't notice.

"Okay Dr. Cross," Candi hopped off the exam table and began unzipping her dress. Will couldn't believe it. Not only did she not notice, but she wasn't even waiting for him to leave the room. Was everything Thomas told him really true?

Deciding not to waste any more time, Will rushed down to the lab room. He put the samples all through their various tests. While they certainly didn't take as long as they once did, the ten minutes he had to wait were the longest in his life. Every time his thoughts drifted to the dumb blonde waiting naked on his exam table, he had to adjust himself. When the machines were all done, he looked over the results with relief. He immediately sent a text to Thomas letting him know he had a green light, and he would administer monthly tests to be on the safe side of everything.

Knowing there was just one more thing to do before the more fun parts of the exam could begin, Will removed his pants and briefs quickly, before deciding to remove his shirt as well. He put his white coat back on over his naked body, giving him something to keep up the guise of professionalism with the gullible bimbo. He sauntered back into the room, once again locking the door behind him.

"Candi, great news. All the tests came back negative," he told her with a big, comforting grin.

"I thought negative was bad?" Candi said, clearly perplexed.

"In this case, it's good. Now, just for safety reasons, I have to give you this shot. You want to be safe right?" Candi nodded her head in agreement. Will decided that was consent enough for him as he administered giving her the birth control shot. It was the most potent of all contraceptives, and wouldn't require everyone relying her on her to remember to take it. "In three months, we'll have to do another one of these. Don't worry, I'll be making all your appointments from now on. You won't have to remember a thing," he patted her head as he talked down to her, but it just made her sit up all proud and happy.

"Wow, Mr. Wright was right. You really are like the best doctor! I feel so lucky that I don't have to remember so many things!" Candi giggled while Will chuckled lowly.

"Now, those are all the tests that we only have to do sometimes. Now I have to do a more thorough examination, that will include the tests I have to administer every week. Are you ready, Candi?" Will kept his voice soft and soothing, not giving her any say in how often she would be coming to visit him. If once a week ended up not being enough, he would make it twice a week.

"Yes, Dr. Cross," Candi answered right away, without protest or question. That in and of itself already relieved some more of Will's worries.

"Alright," Will proceeded with a few actual medical practices, listening to her heartbeat, examining her nose, throat and ears, listening to her lungs. She was surprisingly healthy. He set that equipment aside and took off his gloves. "Okay, now, sometimes women have sickness that starts in their tits. So, I have to examine those now." He used the word tits just see if it would cause any alarm in the girl.

"Women can get a tit sickness?" Candi gasped, not knowing this was a sickness she should even be worried about.

Chuckling to himself, Will answered, "yes Candi. A tit sickness. Don't you worry. I'm going to check them for you every visit." Will began with a normal breast exam, and once he was satisfied they were healthy, he finally indulged. He began to maul those perfect teen tits that were too big to fit in his hand. He groped them, mashed them together, bounced them in his palms, and just had fun with them. His patient sat perfectly still, simply letting him play with her breasts.

"Do I have the tit sickness Dr. Cross?" Candi whispered, as if afraid saying it any louder would make it happen. Will paused his movements, deciding which path to take.

"Well," he began mashing them together again as he spoke, "there could be something here. I may need to use my special doctor's tool to be certain. Let me feel for the sickness with my mouth first." He began to suck, lick and nibble on each of Candi's nipples, feeling them harden in his mouth. His cock was leaking while he enjoyed the boobs of this bimbo. Finally, he pulled away, although kept his hands on them. "As I feared, I need to do a more thorough check with the tool." He pulled his cock out from his white coat, and Candi smiled at it.

"Oh, that's like the tool Frank uses for security checks, and, and Thomas uses to release tension!" Candi squeaked, proud to recognize a hard cock.

"Yes Candi, good job," Will practically groaned as he gave himself a couple of strokes. "Depending on what men need to use this tool for, it can have many different functions. Since I'm a doctor, it's my special doctor's tool."

Candi nodded as she said, "Wow, that makes like so much sense Dr. Cross. Good thing men have a tool like that to help them so much!"

"Yes, now, I'm going to lower the bed some for the first part of this examination. In order for the tool to know if you have tit sickness, you need to push them around the tool," Will explained carefully as he used the step-on remote to lower the bed to the right height.

Candi immediately wrapped her big funbags around Will's shaft like he explained, which had him groaning at the feeling immediately.

"Very good, Candi. Now, you need to move them up and down the entire length. Fast or slow, whatever you prefer. Just, don't stop until I tell you."

Using her entire upper body to move along the full length, Candi began to bounce her tits up and down Will's thick pole. He watched his cockhead disappearing and reappearing in her cleavage with joyous fascination. Internally, he high-fived himself for getting a good tit fuck from this bimbo, without him needing to do much of any work. He was trying to decide if his first cum should be from this or not. He had all day with her. There was lots of examining that needed to get done.

Candi's little pink tongue began to poke out some as she concentrated on moving her tits up and down the doctor's tool just right. Hoping that she was doing this in the best way for him to know if she had a tit sickness. Her own fingers kept rubbing up against her nipples they way she held and moved her boobs, keeping them hard and her aroused.

"Candi, my tool is picking up signs of pre-mature tit sickness," Dr. Cross groaned out as she continued pumping his thick shaft with her tits. "It has medicine to put on them, but you have to keep moving. Go faster now," he managed to get out between heavy breaths. Cumming on her tits first would not be a mistake. Seeing his spend on her body would only help keep his arousal high.

"Okay Dr. Cross," Candi panted back before immediately moving her body and chest faster. Mashing her boobs more tightly against the dick between them.

"Here comes the medicine. Remember, don't stop until I say to," Will grunted before his cock began to shoot thick ropes of cum up onto the pillowy tops of her boobs and into her cleavage. Since she knew to not stop pumping yet, the cum seeped down her cleavage and around Will's cock. This made the movements easier as he kept spilling his seed. This also helped to spread his cum across her pert mounds even better. When he was finally done, he breathed out "Stop."

Candi complied right away, allowing Will to slip his cock out of her canyon-deep cleavage. He wiped the tip off on each nipple. Then, he began using his cock to spread his jizz across her chest. Candi glanced down, watching what he was doing in amazement. Frank had cum on her chest countless times, but never like that. Nor did he play much in it after. Candi supposed this had to do with how the medicine needed to be, and didn't bring up any of her wonderings to Dr. Cross.

"Now, Candi. I may have to administer medicine like that again on more than one visit. It's for your health and safety of course." He smiled that warm, doctorly smile at her again, as if he wasn't currently using his cock to spread his cum all on her tits.

"Okay doctor. Thank you, Dr. Cross," Candi smiled a sweet smile, not a thought in the world written in those big, blue eyes.

12