Candi Goes to the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, before I can do the next part of the exam, I will need you to clean all this medicine off my tool. It works out rather nicely as I will be examining your mouth and throat next anyway. I do like to have clean equipment though. So, open that mouth and clean the tool." He slid his messy dick between her perfect cock-sucking lips.

Candi glanced up at Dr. Cross for approval before she began to really work her mouth and tongue on him. She licked and sucked his softening length until it stopped softening and inflated again. She licked and sucked until she couldn't taste one drop of medicine on his special tool anymore. Then, she slid her mouth off with a loud pop.

"All clean, Dr. Cross," Candi announced with a proud grin. Will kept his cock pointed at her face, relishing how it felt for his cock to get a tongue bath.

"Thank you, Candi. Anytime I finish a test or examination with this tool, I will need you to clean it the same way. That of course is standard medical procedure." Candi nodded with a serious look, like she believed it. Will shook his head at how he still doubted that she would buy his bullshit.

Dr. Cross began to lazily stroke himself as he picked up Candi's chart, pretending to check over things he had marked or written on the actual exams. He didn't say anything to Candi for five minutes. He just stroked himself slowly right in front of her face, giving his balls a moment to rest. He would sneak a peek down at Candi, who just sat there watching him stroke himself, but she never moved. He could see why Thomas chose her as a new employee/sub combo. Although, she would probably never get it. He continued this lazily fisting of his dick for another five minutes, finding it oddly stimulating to simply drag out this show for the dumb fuck doll.

"As I feared," Will finally broke the silence as he set her chart down.

"What is?" Candi's face morphed from patient and content to worried, dragging her eyes away from the show up to meet Will's.

"My examination of your mouth and throat show that you have a condition called Cock Choking. It's treatable, but I will definitely need to use my tool for this. Due to the nature of the disease, I will be referring to my tool as my cock." Will explained this fake disease to the barely legal bombshell, wondering for a split second if he took things too far.

"Cock Choking? Oh no. Is it deadly?" Candi asked in a slightly panicked voice as one of her hands went to her throat.

"Not with me treating you, it's not," Will patted her cheek as he spoke in that soothing, yet condescending, voice all doctors master. "You just have to trust that Dr. Cross knows what he's doing," he grinned almost evilly down at her, but Candi only saw that comforting smile.

"Okay Dr. Cross. What do you need me to do?"

"What a good, brave girl. First I need you to open your mouth wide," Candi complied, and Will immediately shoved half his cock in. "I need you to keep your throat relaxed. Swallow when you feel my cock hit the back of your throat. I'm going to be moving it, but I still need you to suck on it hard. If you drool, that's okay. It's part of the treatment. It might scare you at times, but just remember, this is for you." Will explained all this while slightly moving his hips back and forth, just keeping some of the wet movement on his length. "Ready?" He asked Candi, who nodded in reply.

With that go ahead, Will let go. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands and slammed his hips forward. His pelvis mashed into Candi's face as he forced half his cock down her tight, teen throat. Will was in heaven. Or hell. He didn't really care which at this point. He held her head against him for a beat, then two. He felt her nostrils expelling and inhaling heavily, but those lips vacuum-sealed around his dick and sucked. She wasn't trying to fight him off, and she was doing as she was told. All for the sake of a fake medical diagnosis. And Will fucking loved it.

He pulled himself almost all the way back out of Candi's mouth, holding just the head of his cock in still. He watched the tears fill her eyes, her cheeks pinken, her nostrils flare all while she caught her breath. He gave her that evil smile again, the one that told her she was safe with him even though he knew better.

"That was just to show you how difficult this treatment can be. It has to be that hard and deep. But, you're an excellent patient, Candi. I know you can handle it." Without waiting for any confirmation from her this time, Will slammed his hips forward once more.

With a loud groan, and his head thrown back, Will found pleasure he hadn't felt in a long time. He stared back down, watching where Candi's throat bulged out from his cock's invasion, and ground his hips against her face. He hadn't made a girl pass out from this in decades, but he was starting to think Candi would be the perfect slut for it. He brought his hips back before slamming them back into her face again. He could make it all part of the treatment. He circled his hips against her as he felt drool seep from her pouty lips. And she would never complain or argue about it because she's too fucking stupid to know better.

Will stopped the slow, deep, torturous throat fucking and began to pick up the pace. His grip on her head tightening as he began skull fucking Candi. He never let his cock fully leave her throat. He just kept her face impaled on his length, using her mouth to keep his dick wet. Will moved her head for her, using her face like his own little cocksleeve. Her only existence in this moment to get him off, bring him pleasure. He watched as her face turned different shades of pink and red. He watched as tears steadily streamed down her lovely face. He watched his cock hammer in and out of her swollen lips.

In that moment, Will knew once a week wouldn't be enough. He needed this dumb whore twice a week minimum. He had lots of ideas he was always afraid were too obvious even for his most gullible patients, but with Candi... He knew now, as he watched her eyes begin to dilate and flutter closed, he could get away with anything. He brought Candi's face back to his groin, and he held her there as he humped her. Fucking her throat while simultaneously being as deep as he possibly could be. He could feel when she finally passed out, and barked a laugh. He was an evil motherfucker, and he knew it.

He pulled his dick from Candi's mouth, holding her head up by her hair, and cock slapped her a few times. Little slaps at first, then he increased the strength of those too. He grinned maniacally as he stuffed himself back into her slack mouth and continued the skull fucking he loved. He watched as her tits bounced in every direction as he put all his energy into using Candi's face to get himself off.

Will reached down with one hand to maul and grope Candi's tits again as his other hand moved her unconscious face up and down his thickness. He tweaked a nipple every time his cock was balls deep in her throat. The sounds of gargled slobber and skin slapping filled Will's exam room, along with his own grunts and groans of ecstasy.

"You fucking dumb blonde," Will panted, knowing that in this moment he could really say whatever he wanted to the girl so easily conned into these situations. "You brainless bimbo, passing out on my cock is all you're good for," he grunted through gritted teeth. "Fuck, Candi, what a perfect little cocksleeve. Ugh," He moaned out as he began to shoot rope after rope of cum right down her throat. "Oh god, take it all you worthless cum dump," he thrust his hips forward roughly as his cock erupted. "Ugh, yes, take my cum you stupid bitch." With a few final thrusts, Will finished emptying himself down Candi's throat.

Will took a step back, laying Candi down on her back, as he caught his breath. He felt like he just ran a marathon with how hard and how much he came, not including what lead up to it. He knew he would have to have an explanation ready for Candi, but he was in no rush.

Will left Candi lying naked on his exam table and went to his private bathroom. He had a shower installed for when it was needed, and decided now was perfect. He took his time, savoring that post orgasmic feeling. Going through what had transpired over the first half of the day over and over. He put on a clean white coat when he was done, and decided to shoot Thomas another text. When he went in to check on Candi, she was still asleep on the exam table. She looked almost peaceful, despite what led her to this state. Will took a picture of Candi like this and sent it on to Thomas with a smirk before putting his phone away.

Deciding he wanted an energy boost, he left Candi to sleep some more while he went off to get lunch. He wasn't done with Candi yet, and he wanted to be go as many times as he could in a day. After all, he only got to have a little Candi twice a week.

12