Candice in Wickedland Ch. 11

Story Info
She's forced into mother/daughter incest.
7.8k words
4.71
32.4k
27
3

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,927 Followers

Princess Bedrohlich went on an eighteen-month campaign to transform my neighborhood. She conditioned some of my neighbors to treat me like some sort of naked sex slave. Neighbors who resisted her conditioning mysteriously decided to move out. When new neighbors moved in, they were all ready, willing, and able to treat me as a naked sex object. Seeing me naked on the front lawn with a reddened ass doesn't shock or distress anyone currently living on my block.

Even the local mailman, UPS delivery person and the neighborhood police had been conditioned to think that it's normal to see me naked and tied up.

There was only one person that couldn't seem to embrace the idea that I should be sexually abused, objectified, and cruelly punished. That person was my mother.

Princess Bedrohlich wasn't about to force my mom to leave town, so, came up with a different plan for my mother. As I was just a slave, Princess Bedrohlich didn't feel inclined to inform me of her plans until things had already been set into motion.

* * *

Like all slaves in the Kingdom of Queen Eydis, I was deliberately made to suffer. My overseers had left me cruelly frustrated, they built up a powerful sexual need inside of me and denied me any means of release. There was a constant aching throb between my legs and my nipples were now agonizingly hard and erect all the time. I was in a feverish haze of sexual need and would have done anything to be granted relief. Little did I know, Princess Bedrohlich had a plan to give me relief, however, to what I so desperately need, I would have to suffer even greater degradations than I'd already suffered.

I knew that something was up when Knetel said that she had orders to take me down to the dungeons. Slaves were only taken to the dungeons if our masters or mistresses had wicked plans in store for us. Knetel gave me no clue as to what was in store for me, but I knew it would be something sadistic. With a feeling of dread inside of me, I was herded naked and barefoot down into the foreboding dungeon at the lowest levels of the castle. The lighting in the dungeon was spooky, with ominous shadows being cast everywhere. Knetel was the only person I could see in the dungeon besides myself, but it felt as if hundreds of eyes were lurking in the dark somewhere, watching my every move.

Knetel ordered me to raise my arms and then a trapeze bar descended silently from the darkness above my head. The bar was lowered until it was approximately at eye level. Knetel then proceeded to securely buckle leather straps around my wrists and made me helpless. The darkness of the dungeon had seemed intimidating before, but once the straps had been buckled tight and my wrists were imprisoned, my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability intensified.

"My orders are to wait for Princess Bedrohlich," Knetel informed me after my wrists had been bound. "Until then, you're just to stand there as you are now."

My wrists were bound to the trapeze bar, but the bar remained where it was. I speculated that Knetel was waiting for Princess Bedrohlich to arrive before the bar was raised again. The Sidhe like to see slaves stretched taut, dangling in the air or with their toes just barely touching the ground. With my feet flat on the ground, it seemed as if I were being coddled. I briefly wondered if Princess Bedrohlich were going soft, but such wonderings were foolish. And I soon had evidence of just how foolish such musings were.

I stood there, naked with my wrists strapped to the bar, shifting my weight from one foot to the other, rubbing my thighs together as I did so. As a slave, I could get punished for allowing my thighs to touch, but my sexual need was so urgent I needed to do something to alleviate some of the sexual suffering I was feeling.

A familiar voice called out my name and I recognized it as belonging to Laura Reed, my mother's next-door neighbor. She was eighteen years old and quite attractive. Of course, in the state of heightened sexual arousal I was experiencing, almost anyone would have looked attractive to me, but Laura had a youthful face with high cheekbones, a girlish smile. a slender waist, excellent muscle tone, and a sexy walk that seemed to show off her hips and her long legs.

"Candice! Your owner has some really fun stuff planned for today!" Laura said as she approached. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't hug her back, but I raised my arms to make it easier for her to hug me.

A moment later, Laura was accompanied by her mother, my mother and Princess Bedrohlich. It always made me feel uncomfortable when my mother was brought in to witness my punishments. Being a lesbian sex slave was the sort of thing I would have preferred not to share with my family.

With my mother watching, Laura touched me all over. She cupped my breasts, ran her hands up and down my inflamed nipples, squeezed my buttocks and even thrust a hand between my legs and exclaimed how remarkably wet I was down there. This is what I mean about being uncomfortable about my mother being around while I'm being treated as a sex slaves. I adored Laura's hands being all over my body. I wanted her to intensify her explorations of my female anatomy and impale my vagina roughly on her fingers. I wanted her to pump her fingers in and out of me until I screamed in shameless lust and came all over her hand, but I didn't want my mother to see me like that. My ordeals as a sex slave should have been something private that my family never got to witness.

I moaned as Lauren felt me up and Princess Bedrohlich announced, "Candice, I have important news. Your mother has agreed to once again be my slave."

My eyes widened with stunned disbelief and my sexual heat was overpowered momentarily by the cold shock of her words. Then, Princess Bedrohlich turned to my mother and ordered her to strip naked.

I had been uncomfortable about my family life being mixed with my sex-slave life. I was doubly uncomfortable when my mother began to strip on Princess Bedrohlich's orders. As my mother took off her dress, I found myself having very inappropriate feelings of sexual excitement. My mother had a beautiful body, with impressive boobs, a flat belly and smooth, flawless skin. And when she slid off her panties, I saw that her pubic area was clean shaven, and her pubic lips were plump and an alluring shade of pink.

I felt guilty about the lustful feelings I was suddenly having towards my mother, however, my libido had been cruelly overstimulated and my mother was surprisingly sexy with her clothes off.

When my mother was thoroughly naked, leather restraints were buckled securely around her wrists, and we were both bound to the trapeze bar. We were standing face-to-face with my mother intimately close. A crank was turned and then our naked bodies were pressed together as our feet left the floor and we were suspended with our legs dangling. With my feet no longer touching the floor I felt the strain in my arms and shoulders as they seemed to be supporting most of my weight.

"I made an attempt to condition your mother," Princess Bedrohlich explained. "I wished for her to see you as a naked plaything to be punished and sexually abused, however, her maternal instincts continued to be a problem in that endeavor. As a result, I gave her an ultimatum. She could either treat you like a slave, or mother and daughter could both be treated as slaves together."

"I'm lacking in sadistic instincts," my mother confessed.

"Yes, you are deficient in that respect," Princess Bedrohlich agreed. "However, your face and body are still as bewitching now as they were twenty years ago. You and Candice will be quite bewitching as mother and daughter slaves serving together."

"Your mother was a slave once," the faerie princess said, "Perhaps she embraced that role too thoroughly to ever be capable of becoming a mistress. In any event, you shall have to adapt to your mother being a slave alongside you."

I blushed as I suddenly realized just how intimately my mother and I had been bound. Her naked breasts were pressed into my breasts, her thighs rubbed up against my thighs, the side of her face nuzzled mine and it seemed that I could feel body heat radiating from her.

It seemed extraordinarily disturbing and wrong for me to be sexually attracted to my mother, but as her naked body made itself at home, pressing against the front of my body, my skin tingled all over and my loins became even more inflamed. We were so close I could smell the strawberry scent of my mother's shampoo. One of my thighs rubbed up against hers as I squirmed. and I could feel heat radiating off her skin. I wanted to spread my legs and rub my crotch up against my mother's warm body, but such an act would be so shameful, the memory of such a thing would haunt me forever with guilt and shame. I desperately wanted sexual relief but achieving that relief by humping my mother's thigh would be a scandal I could never live down.

"The two of you look exquisite bound like that," Princess Bedrohlich proclaimed as my mother and I were stretched taut, front to front, our chests pressing together, our thighs and legs meeting along their length, and our mouths almost touching. Despite my feelings of embarrassment, helplessness and apprehension, my nipples became hard as my boobs were squashed against my mother's boobs.

Laura and her mother were both given whips. Laura was given instructions to whip me, and Laura's mother was instructed to whip my mother.

"It's been a long time since Ingrid has been whipped," the faerie princess commented as she handed a whip to Laura's mother, "however, I believe that she'll adapt quickly."

And while I was focused on the conversation between Princess Bedrohlich and Laura's mother, Laura got herself into position behind me and swung her evil whip crop painfully across my defenseless bottom. I cried out and writhed reflexively from the scalding sting of the leather snapping across my naked flesh and then my mother did the same when the whip snapped cruelly across her naked bottom.

My mother and I were whipped, and we gasped or cried out in pain every time we were struck. We rubbed up against each other as we squirmed and moved our bodies in an indecent dance as the whips reddened our soft, smooth, naked flesh.

"Aaaghhhh," my mother would cry out and rub her naked body against mine. And then Laura would slash my poor bottom with her wicked whip, causing me to grind my naked body up against my mother. Princess Bedrohlich hadn't explained in advance the depraved effect she was going for, but I think I understood. Two bound women, naked and writhing pain, thrusting their naked bodies against each other, I could instantly see the libidinous appeal. And the fact that the naked women were mother, and daughter added a forbidden fruit sort of kink to it. The Sidhe seemed to enjoy crossing boundaries and breaking taboos.

We writhed against each other, her thighs, pelvis, and breasts pushed forward into my naked body as she squirmed. It was lewd and indecent the way we rubbed our naked bodies against each other, however the sting of the whip made it impossible for us to do otherwise. My mother and I screamed and cried and jerked under the lashing, and it's shameful for me to admit this, but we grinded our crotches together as best we could.

Then, much to my surprise, my mother leaned her face in close to mine and kissed me.

I was caught by surprise by my mother's actions, but given the helplessness of my situation, there was little I could do about it. I allowed my mother to kiss me, soon the stinging pain of the whipping began to transform into a sort of dark, sexual delirium.

My mother worked her tongue into my mouth and as she was whipped her screams were muffled as my mouth covered hers.

Then the whipping became more intense, and I found myself grinding my body against my mother's attempting to blot out the pain by increasing the libidinous sensations I was feeling. My mother followed suit and we both squirmed and rubbed up against each other with even greater intensity.

I writhed and danced in reaction to the painful sting of the whip, and I finally managed to rub my achingly hard clit up against my mother as I writhed. My heart pounded and my sex throbbed as Laura's cruel whip sliced across my buttocks and the backs of my thighs. She reddened my naked flesh and caused my backside to burn with hot, bright pain.

Our naked bodies were sweaty and feverish at this point and pressed tightly together. I hypothesized that if I twisted my hips and squirmed in my bonds in just the right way, I could rub my swollen, aching clit against my mother's body until I achieved orgasm. It was a shameful thought, but slaves do all manner of things to cope with the pain we're forced to endure.

I parted my thighs and thrust my pelvis as I was whipped, and my mother's naked body writhed against mine. My mother and I twisted and contorted our bodies in both stinging pain and sexual urgency. The sweat glistening on my mother's body acted as a sexual lubricant and made it easier to rub my pink slit against her. With Laura and Laura's mother watching, I felt horribly humiliated, but I was finally able to squirm my pelvis against my mother is such a way as to bring myself to an intense, gasping, heaving, passionate orgasm.

When it was over, both my mother and I were panting. My mother's face was soaking wet with tears and my own face was damp from all tears I had shed. My buttocks and thighs were throbbing with white-hot pain, but my whole body was suffused with post-orgasmic bliss.

* * *

Several days later, I was locked in a small cage with my mother. We both had our wrists tied behind our backs and the cage was small enough that we were constantly forced to press our naked bodies against each other. I had never before thought of my mother as a sexual creature, but my nipples throbbed as her breasts brushed up against mine and her thighs rubbed up against me. Her skin was silky smooth and feverishly hot, and it had been days since I was last allowed any sexual relief. My wet sex pulsed as my mother's body was forced against mine and I had disturbingly naughty thoughts as one agonizing wave of desire after another fueled my own feverish heat.

My sex throbbed and something dark and urgent inside of me demanded that I think of my mother in purely sexual terms. I tried to resist however, my cruel handlers had built up an overwhelming sexual need inside of me and my mother's naked body was tantalizing close and alluring.

"It's sadistic the way Princess Bedrohlich keeps doing this," I complained. "First, she gets me all sexually frustrated, then she has my mother's naked body smooshed tightly into mine so all I can think about is having sex with her."

My mother let out a deep sigh and said, "It's very awkward and embarrassing. I'm not supposed to have sexual thoughts about my own daughter, but we're both naked and you've become an exceptionally beautiful young woman."

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised," My mother added, "This is the way Princess Bedrohlich thinks. Physical punishments aren't enough. She likes to cause emotional suffering as well. She knows that incest is a taboo in our culture. She knows that were we come from mother's aren't supposed to have sex with their daughters. So, for her own sadistic amusement, she's doing everything she can think of to make have sexual feelings for one another."

I wallowed in emotional turmoil and felt utterly helpless,

* * *

When Princess Giliebte came to Verborgen a half dozen slaves were rounded up to serve food and drink to the visiting princess and her entourage.

"Princess Giliebte hails from the Court of Queen Titania," my mother explained to me when there was no one else around. "She would only be here in the Kingdom of Queen Eydis if there were matters of diplomatic importance to be discussed. If the talks go poorly, expect the queen to be furious."

That evening I was put to work in the kitchen, helping to prepare the food before it was served. There were three female slaves and three male slaves in the kitchen, all of us naked. We were supposed to keep our gazes down and not stare at the bodies of our fellow slaves as we worked, but that was a difficult order to follow.

There was an aching throb in my sex as I worked and my eyes repeatedly drifted back to the naked torsos, breasts, and hindquarters of my fellow slaves, even my mother's ass was an alluring temptation in my eyes. My pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet and while I attempted not to stare, my body was thrumming with sexual energy, and I was delirious with sexual frustration. The cruelest thing they did to the slaves in Verborgen wasn't the spankings or the whippings it was keeping us in a state of constant sexual arousal while denying us any hope of sexual release.

At one point, I paused in my menial labors and took a few moments to stare at the beautiful, perfectly shaped buttocks of one of my fellow slaves as she used a flat, wooden instrument to slide hot meat pies out of the oven.

Her buttocks looked so firm and sculpted and her skin looked so smooth. I considered briefly how wonderful it would be to run my hands up and down the curves of her ass when one of the kitchen workers noticed me staring.

When the kitchen menial noticed me staring at Nuri's naked body, she immediately informed Seherin of my indiscretion.

Seherin was a stern-faced woman with a greasy apron. She ruled the kitchens like a tyrant and dealt harshly with disobedience, incompetence, or laziness. All the slaves feared her, and once Seherin was informed of my infraction I felt a massive unfolding of dread in the pit of my stomach.

Seherin didn't even ask for any proof of my misdeed. I had been accused, and when you're a slave, an accusation from a free person is all that's needed to judge you as guilty. The imposing kitchen tyrant grabbed me by the ear and painfully yanked me forward.

"Foolish girl," Seherin admonished me. "Did you truly think you could disobey me?"

Seherin invited all the slaves and the kitchen staff to watch closely and see what happened to slaves who failed to follow her orders. She then sat down on a wooden stool, pulled me over her lap and spanked my naked backside with a furious intensity that made me squirm and cry out from the very first blow.

The stinging pain of the spanking was bad enough but having a crowd of kitchen menials and naked slaves watching as my bottom was turned red, added a potent element of humiliation to my punishment. My vision became blurry as my eyes welled up with tears, however, I was still able to see the hard erect cocks of male slaves and the aprons of kitchen workers as my poor bottom bounced, and my legs kicked as Seherin mercilessly reddened my defenseless buttocks. My own mother stood and watched as my bottom was being subjected to intense, scalding pain. The pain was agonizing, but I felt the humiliation of all those curious eyes riveted to my naked body squirming across Seherin's lap was the greater punishment. The tears I shed were more for the public shame I experienced than the scorching pain of Seherin's handprints all over my ass.

And when I was finally allowed to get up from Seherin's lap, I noticed prurient looks on the faces of the kitchen menials and even the slaves who dared to meet my gaze.

With my eyes still blurry with tears and my backside a firestorm of pain, I was given a tray of bite-sized appetizers and given my final instructions.

"Maintain posture," Seherin said. "A slave should stand straight whenever possible, back arched, shoulders back and chest thrust forward. Never allow your knees to touch, and don't speak to any of the guests unless spoken to. Only free men and women are allowed to speak freely. Any slave who fails to follow proper etiquette can expect to be harshly punished."

Schlank
Schlank
2,927 Followers