Candice in Wickedland Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done shuddering and gasping, she praised me for my skill in using my mouth on her pussy. Then she informed me that she was so pleased that she intended to do something that I might find pleasing. Then, she blew out one of the candles and held it up where I could see it.

"My naked slave deserves a reward," she said softly. "Spread those beautiful legs wide and I'll push this thing inside of you. I'll thrust it into your wet sex again and again, until you experience the same sort of ecstasy you provided for me."

I took one look at the candle and felt a cold shiver run through me. "Giliebte, do you really think that will go inside me?" I asked. "It's thicker than any cock I've ever seen. It's thicker than anything that's ever been inside of me."

"It will fit," Giliebte assured me. "I'll oil it generously. When it's glistening and well lubricated, it will make it easier to slide it inside of you."

The girth of the candle was imposing. However, I had no real choice in the matter. I was a slave and Giliebte was a princess with the authority to have servants hold me down and impale me on the candle by force if necessary. I felt fear churning in my chest, nevertheless, I spread my legs pornographically wide and waited for Giliebte to impale me on her impressive phallus.

She cut the wick off and rubbed the oiled tip of the candle up against my pink slit. I began to shake and squirm as I anticipated being impaled on that phallic-looking candle. My vulva opened for her and suddenly the rounded head of the candle was pushed past my opening.

I held my breath as the faerie princess slowly started to push the massive thing inside me. II could feel every inch of the well-lubricated phallus as it was pushed deeper and deeper inside. It was huge, but after several probing strokes, she was deep inside me.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped as the candle forced me wide open and stuffed me so full, I felt I was in danger of bursting.

Giliebte fucked me vigorously with her long, white candle, thrusting in and out like a piston. Her wax phallus was pumping me harder than I had ever been fucked by anyone. I panted and trembled. I felt the beginnings of an orgasm deep inside of me.

I panted as she worked the massive candle in and out. The walls of my sex felt stretched beyond capacity, however, despite the strain of being stretched so wide open, I felt excited and was thrumming with sexual energy. My chest heaved up and down as I breathed lustily. And my hips writhed in a pornographic manner.

"You've earned this, my pretty girl," Giliebte assured me as she tore one of the agony-clamps off my left nipple. "Just accept what is coming to you. Most humans will never be able to experience an orgasm of such intensity."

She ripped the other clamp off my other nipple, and I screamed. However, the sharp pain somehow added to the intense sensations in my sex as I came closer to climaxing. Sweat beaded on my naked body and I felt feverish as my vagina and my nipples throbbed.

After an eternity of Giliebte thrusting into me, I shuddered and gave a gasp of orgasmic pleasure. The orgasm burst from me in wave after wave of hot, stinging sexual heat. I screamed in both pain and sexual release and collapsed limp and boneless into Giliebte's arms.

My orgasm surged and then faded, and I panted while Giliebte held me close. The candle remained inside of me for a time, and I moaned when the princess withdrew it from my sex and placed it in the corner of the room from which it came.

I was still kneeling when my mistress went to her bed, pulled back the covers and said, "Get up from the floor, pretty girl. Tonight, you sleep next to me. Get into my bed and snuggle your naked body close to mine. That is how we shall sleep tonight."