Candice in Wickedland Ch. 12

Story Info
Pony training and public humiliation.
5.9k words
4.55
32.6k
18
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers

The life of a naked slave has become enjoyable for me. I have accepted the constant nudity, the sexual objectification, the humiliations and the harsh punishments as a way of life. I love the women who dominate me, and I accept the pleasures of submission

I know the whip, for I taste it often. In my slave role, I require it and I accept it. I know ropes on my limbs, and they feel good there.

After more than two years of living as a naked slave, I've explained many times to my mother that this is the life I want for myself. Even after Princess Bedrohlich releases me and returns me to my homeland, I still wish to be objectified, abused, tied up and subjected to harsh punishments.

I've answered hundreds of questions truthfully about my need for bondage and punishment, and it was my hope and belief that my mother would become one of the dominant women in my life who would make me helpless, give me harsh orders and subject me to cruel punishments.

Thus, it came as a shock to me when it was announced that my mother would instead become one of Princess Bedrohlich's slaves.

I was happy with the idea of spending the next ten, twenty, even thirty years as a naked slave, being forced to serve dominant woman, being used and abused and cruelly punished for no good reason and being forced to sexually submit to friends, family and total strangers.

However, I was not happy with the idea of my mother being subjected to the same sort of merciless and humiliating treatment. I have strong feelings of respect and admiration for my mother and it's still distressing to be made to watch as she's paraded around naked, sexually abused, objectified, spanked and whipped for the entertainment of others.

Of course, as a slave, I had no power to dictate what happened to my mother. It was all out of my hands. So, I just watched helplessly and suffered in silence as cruel lesbians bent my mother to their will.

Princess Bedrohlich took joy in watching me squirm and blush as I watched my kind, compassionate mother become a naked plaything. She decided that it would be fun to train my mother and me together so that I could constantly watch as my mother was abused and objectified.

My feelings of distress were exacerbated when it was announced that my mother and I would receive pony training.

In the Kingdom of Verborgen, pony training was an activity in which naked slaves were trained to gallop and trot and pull a cart. It was degrading and hard, physical labor.

The first time I saw a pony slave, it was something of a shock to my American sensibilities. I had been raised in the suburbs and led a sheltered life. Seeing a naked woman, bitted, harnessed and pulling a cart while a cruel driver whipped her hindquarters with a buggy whip made me cringe. Even at a glance, I could see her body was glistening with sweat, her muscles were straining, and her bit gag was forcing her to drool on herself.

Her overseers had cruelly robbed her of her dignity and reduced her an of object of abuse and endless toil.

So, I felt another cruel shock when I was informed that my mother and I were to be subjected to the same sort of suffering. I was then introduced to a Sidhe woman named Praefecta and told that she would be training me.

Praefecta was lean and severe looking, with impressive muscle tone. She wore a simple tunic that left her arms and legs exposed, making it easy to see her powerful thighs and calf muscles. Her hair was cut remarkably short for a Sidhe, and she wore no jewelry. Most of the Sidhe were like peacocks, decorating themselves with bright colors and gold jewelry, but Praefecta wasn't like that.

Her only accessory was the thin, snakelike whip that she carried with her everywhere she went. When you're a slave, whips, riding crops and paddles capture your attention easily and once spotted, you tend to fixate on them. You know how much they hurt, and you spend a great deal of time wondering how they'll be used on your naked flesh.

I was taken to a barnlike building to begin my training. Straw was heaped on the floors and there were stalls, the kind where you would keep horses.

There were bales of hay stacked up in a corner. Praefecta led me over there and ordered me to bend over and spread my legs.

"Wider than that," she snapped at me, then smacked my ass hard. I spread my legs until I could feel the strain in my inner thighs. She finally seemed satisfied with my stance and while I was in that vulnerable position, I felt her fingers prodding at my anus and trying to force it open.

"Aaahhh," I gasped.

"Open up for me," Praefecta insisted, "I can pry you open by force if I have to, but you wouldn't like that. It's much better if you just relax your sphincter muscle and let me in voluntarily."

Praefecta's voice sounded cold and commanding, however she didn't force my anus open. Instead she massaged my bottom with one hand and pushed against my tight asshole with one lubricated finger of the other hand and patiently waited for me to overcome my fears and relax my sphincter enough to allow her fingers to slide into my tight anal cleft.

Slowly, gradually, Praefecta's finger slid into me. I whimpered and squirmed, but I didn't dare disobey her. I remained bent over and kept my legs spread wide.

Praefecta worked an excessively large amount of the lubricating gel into my anal orifice. It was cold at first, but the more she worked it into me, the more it warmed up.

It was explained to me that every pony-slave was made to wear a horsetail butt-plug. Praefecta oiled up my anus with copious amounts of lubricant so she could slide the plug into my ass with a minimum of fuss.

It was rare for my masters or mistresses to penetrate me anally. As a result, my anus was extremely tight, almost virginal, and I was nervous about having an anal plug shoved inside of me. My legs trembled as Praefecta worked her slick fingers inside.

The way I was bent over with my face down, it was hard to see, however I got a glimpse of the butt plug when Praefecta picked it up. From my vantage point the plug looked imposingly large. I was certain that it was too big to fit inside me.

Praefecta busied herself, greasing up the butt plug with even more lubricant. My legs trembled as I imagined my trainer trying to spear that thing inside of me. I was ordered to spread my legs even further apart and then I felt the tip of the well-lubricated butt plug as Praefecta tried to slip it in.

I whimpered and panted helplessly as it was pushed in, centimeter by centimeter opening my tight sphincter muscle wider and wider. It wasn't easy; however, Praefecta wasn't going to give up until she had forced the massive thing all the way in.

"You're still tensing up," she told me as she tried to force the thickness inside of me. "You need to relax."

I squirmed and moaned and wondered how the hell I was supposed to relax, then I felt Praefecta's fingertips glide gently across my moist, sensitive, swollen pubic lips.

"Aaaaaaahh," I gasped inarticulately, and Praefecta's fingers proceeded to get even bolder. My legs were spread obscenely far apart, leaving my vulva exceedingly vulnerable and available to her hands. She took full advantage of that and stroked my labia slowly and repeatedly, with great skill, causing my libido to heat up to feverish levels.

I moaned and trembled as my sex throbbed under Praefecta's ministrations. She found my swollen clit and rubbed ever so gently, making me gasp. Then her fingers parted my swollen labia slightly and slid deep into the tight moistness of my vagina.

"Relax, Candice," Praefecta purred softly, "I know what I'm doing. Nobody knows how to play with a woman's anatomy better than I do."

I struggled to even out my breathing as her fingertips found nerve endings deep within my sex that were highly responsive to her touch. Before long I was covered in sweat, feverish with lust and my loins were throbbing. My pussy was soaking wet and all I could think about was how wonderful Praefecta's fingers felt inside me.

"Oh, God," I exclaimed, and my hips wobbled as the throbbing in my loins became more intense and my orgasm was on the verge of taking over. And then, about a second before I reached climax, Praefecta slid her fingers out of my tight sheath.

"Mistress," I protested, feeling betrayed as Praefecta cheated me out of my treasured sexual prize. But she didn't respond to my words. Instead, she took the butt-plug and shoved it deep into my anal cavity. I made a horrified gasping sound as she shoved it in and I felt completely stuffed and invaded, however, she was right. I was able to take it all.

"In that moment of defeat and distress," Praefecta explained, "your whole body collapsed and went limp. All your muscles went slack. You totally forgot about your fear. It was the perfect time to stab this thing into your tight orifice."

Praefecta then ordered me to stand up and I could feel something long and silky tickling the backs of my thighs.

"It's your horsetail," Praefecta explained, "You'll get used to it. Every pony-slave gets accustomed to it eventually."

Praefecta worked my long, blonde hair into a ponytail. Then she used a leather collar, leather straps and some buckles to secure my arms behind my back. There were leather boots for my feet, a bit gag and leather blinders that blocked my peripheral vision and forced me to see only what was directly in front of me. It was similar to what they did with real ponies when humans rode them or had them pull a carriage.

"You're a pony now," Praefecta announced, "Now, you get to go learn the difference between walking, trotting and cantering."

With the bit gag in my mouth, I couldn't actually talk, however I made an alarmed sound as I slowly realized what they were going to make me do.

"Don't panic," Praefecta said, patting my bottom, "We're not going to make you pull a carriage on your very first day. Today you're just going to training for novices. It'll be humiliating, painful and physically taxing, but you'll be able to handle it."

I tried to imagine what I looked like, and I recoiled a little at the visual imagery. The leather collar I was wearing forced me to hold my head up. The bit gag in my mouth forced me to keep my mouth open and I had to keep swallowing or else drool on myself. The way my arms were bound behind my back forced me to thrust my breasts scandalously up and out in an open invitation. My nipples were painfully swollen and erect, my pubic lips were blatantly swollen and soaking wet with the juices of my arousal and there was a horsetail growing out of my ass.

The whole ensemble was deliberately designed to be as humiliating and sexually objectifying as possible. Praefecta clipped a leash onto the front of my collar and said, "Follow me, my beautiful slave. It's time for you to get some exercise."

* * *

Tugging on my leash, Praefecta led me across the verdant fields behind the castle. Since I was wearing blinders, my view was severely limited. Mostly I just saw Praefecta pulling on my leash, however, I also saw the green grass as well as a stone walkway that led off somewhere to my right.

Praefecta led me away from the stone walkway and off to my left. Eventually she led me past about a dozen spectators and towards something that looked suspiciously like a maypole. The pole was standing in the middle of a field of grass, although there was a circular pattern of bare spots as if people had walked around the pole in a perfect circle many, many times.

"Ah, there she is," I heard a familiar voice say, and then Anna Stepanov, came into view, "She makes an adorable pony, doesn't she?"

Anna was my girlfriend. She loved me and she understood that I had needs that couldn't be met with the conventional roles of two people in love. I needed to be controlled, punished and sexually objectified. Once Anna learned how important these things were to my happiness, she began to accommodate me.

Anna enveloped me in a hug that I couldn't return. "Candice, you look absolutely amazing! It's a shame you can't see yourself!"

Anna gushed over me and told me how fetching I looked in my pony gear. I felt utterly absurd and violated with my jaw forced open and a horse tail hanging out of my anus, however I couldn't express that sentiment to Anna as the bit gag wedged tightly in my mouth kept me from talking.

"Annhahh ahh lhhhh rdhichhhisss," I said feeling a strong sense of helplessness.

"It's okay, darling," Anna said reassuringly. "I'll take some photos with my phone, and I'll show them to you later."

True to her word, Anna pulled out her iPhone and took photos of me from every angle. She seemed to take far too many photos of my naked ass with the horsetail sticking out of it.

"Does Candice have to wear the bridle?" I heard Barbara ask from somewhere to my left. Barbara and I had been close friends since junior high. She understood that I needed to be abused and objectified, but she cared about me very much and felt that sometimes my masters and mistresses were too cruel.

"She has the sort of face that could be on the cover of Vogue," Barbara protested, "and you're cluttering it all up with leather and stainless steel."

I might have been inclined to agree with Barb, however the stupid piece of metal wedged tightly into my mouth prevented me from talking.

"It's part of the uniform," Anna explained as she stopped snapping photos, "Without the bridle, she wouldn't really be a pony-girl."

Barbara made an impatient sound and said, "Isn't this all a bit too much? I mean, spankings, slave collars and leashes are one thing, but this seems so elaborate and unnecessarily complicated."

"It'll be fun," Anna insisted. "When you have a slave, it's expected that you'll play games with them. And pony play is popular in Verborgen. We have to at least try it."

Barbara went along with it, although it was obvious she wasn't enthusiastic about me being a pony. She preferred the sorts of games that took place in a bedroom.

"We brought another pony out here so you could play together," Anna added as she cupped both of my breasts and playfully stroked my nipples with her thumbs.

Her comment confused me at first, but then I saw one of the grooms leading my mother towards me. Like me, my mother was dressed in pony bondage gear and like me, my mother was being dragged forward by a leash.

"Mfffmph," my mother said emphatically around the bit gag.

I felt bad for her. I was wearing an identical gag in my mouth, my arms were bound with identical leather straps and buckles, I was being led around on an identical leash and I'm pretty sure the massive plug up my ass was identical to the one that was up my mom's ass. Strangely felt far more sympathy for my mom than I felt for myself.

"Oh my," Princess Giliebte said, suddenly coming into my field of vision, "Is that Candice? She looks even more fetching as a pony than she does as a mortal female."

"Huhhhahhh," I exclaimed as Anna played with my defenseless nipples and hijacked my libido, sending it into the thermosphere. My clit was achingly hard, and I desperately wanted to cum, but none of my overseers would touch me between my legs. And the way I was bound I was unable to touch myself.

Princess Giliebte circled me slowly, viewing my helpless nudity from every angle. She was tall, coifed, adorned with gold jewelry, and had an elegant beauty about her.

"You are a natural pony, dear," Giliebte said she glided over and patted my bare bottom before stroking my horse tail. This was accepted etiquette for greeting a pony-girl.

"Has anyone explained what's going to happen to you?" Giliebte asked. I tried to answer but the sounds that came out of my mouth were just inarticulate noises. And the stiff, leather collar around my neck made it impossible to shake my head.

Pointing to the maypole, Princess Giliebte began to explain.

"You and your mother will be tethered to that pole. You'll be made to walk around it in a circle. You'll also be made to trot and to canter. We have servants here who are experts on equestrian matters. They'll observe you and correct any mistakes you might make. They'll make certain that you use proper form and posture."

Almost as if on cue, two servants showed up. There were both tall, strong and female. One of them grabbed my leash and led me over to the maypole. She removed my leash and then took a chain that was dangling from near the top of the maypole and attached it to my slave-collar.

I was made to stand far enough away from the maypole that the chain was pulled taut, and then I was ordered to walk.

I soon saw that my mother was suffering the same exact fate as me. She was attached to another chain by her slave-collar and was being made to walk in a circle with her chain pulled taut as well.

"Knees higher!" one of the servant girls shouted, and I felt a sharp explosion of pain as some sort of whip or riding crop struck me across the backs of my thighs.

My mother and I were both corrected this way any time we made a mistake. With the stinging pain across my ass and the backs of my thighs, I rapidly forgot to keep swallowing, and I began drooling behind my bit.

The women ordered us to stand straight and to keep our breasts constantly thrust out. They also ordered us to raise our knees high with each step. Each time we failed we were painfully corrected.

After the first hour, they began to add trotting and cantering to our education. This made things more complicated, especially as they would switch rapidly from walking to cantering or trotting and we would be painfully punished if we didn't adjust our gait instantly.

It was at least three hours later by the time we were finished, and the muscles in my legs ached. My abdominal muscles and the muscles in my back were incredibly sore as well. Maintaining the perfect posture that the pony-trainers demanded was a real strain on my torso.

The pain from being whipped across my thighs and buttocks had gotten bitter and scalding. I had lost track of how many times I had been struck and how many places I hurt. My eyes had welled up with tears. I had drool all over my chin, I was covered in sweat, and I was obscenely aware of the massive plug in my ass as it bobbed around inside of me as I trotted and cantered. And as if that wasn't enough to strip me of my dignity, my pussy was throbbing and soaking wet.

One of the servant girls unclipped my collar from the chain and dragged me a few meters away from the maypole. Then she removed my blinders and that horrible bit gag.

I wanted to thank her profusely, however, slaves can get into trouble if they speak without permission. I decided to play it safe and just not say anything.

I looked over to my left and saw another servant girl removing my mother's pony gear. My mother was covered in sweat and her buttocks were all red and abraded. She looked as if she was on the verge of collapse, and a second servant girl rushed over to grab her and support her weight.

And while all my attention was focused on my mother, somebody grabbed my horsetail and painfully yanked the butt- plug out of me with one quick, violent pull.

When my mother and I were both stripped of all our pony-gear, we were herded towards each other. My mother was still sobbing, and I was commanded to hold her and let her cry on my shoulder.

A huge crowd had accumulated by this time. Of course, Princess Giliebte was there, looking elated. Princess Bedrohlich and Barb stood by her side. Anna pointed her phone in my direction, snapping a multitude of photos as my mother cried on my shoulder.

At least a score of well-dressed masters and mistresses were watching the show. Behind them lurked a multitude of servants and even some naked slaves had been brought out so they could witness my humiliation as well. Of course, most of them had to watch while kneeling in the grass, with their hands bound behind their backs. It was considered bad form to let slaves get too proud. Keeping them bound and on their knees helped to keep them humble.

Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers
12