Candice in Wickedland Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother was drenched in sweat and her whole body trembled with sobbing. She pressed her bare breasts against mine in a close hug and we practically stuck together because of the copious amounts of sweat on our bodies.

I was naked, sweaty, sore, exhausted, my backside was an intricate web of throbbing pain, and dozens of strangers were staring intently at my naked body with prurient interest, however, I felt a powerful need to comfort and protect my mother, so powerful that I didn't even think about my own needs.

The intimacy as I held her naked, sobbing body close to mine filled me with awkward, yet passionate feelings. My mother had a sublime body, and I had been sexually tormented for a long time. My body responded positively to her touch. I felt a frisson of pleasure as her body pressed into mine and I had to bite my lower lip to suppress a moan.

Her hands on my body felt comforting and warm. There was an invigorating tingle as I enjoyed the physical contact and I had to resist an urge to snuggle her and bury my face in her neck.

"Mrs. Beck," Anna said as she circled behind my mother, "I'm impressed. You have a lot of endurance for a woman that's almost forty. I wasn't sure if you could keep up with your daughter, but you have the stamina of a woman half your age."

Anna proceeded to compliment my mom on the shapeliness of her ass and assured her that the whip marks across her hindquarters only enhanced her beauty.

She patted my mother's bottom affectionately and then patted mine as well. Of course, my ass was extremely sore after being so recently whipped and I whimpered when Anna's hand touched my abused buttocks.

* * *

Pony training was demeaning, but it wasn't the only way that they came up with to humiliate my mother and me.

My mother and I both desperately craved orgasms. The people who oversaw our training continually brought us close but refused to let us reach climax. Anna called it "edging." Sometimes I cried when being denied after a long buildup, my hips writhing and thrusting in longing. Some of them loved to have long sessions in which they repeatedly brought me close to orgasm and suddenly stopped. They could keep me on the edge of climaxing for hours.

It was a thrill for them to watch me gyrate vainly, moan and beg in desperation, and see my loins and thighs coated in sex juices.

After nine or ten days of constant sexual torture, we were willing to do anything for a little relief. Our tormentors knew this and would devise public spectacles where my mother and I would demean ourselves in an effort to gain the orgasms we so urgently craved.

One of these public spectacles took place in the Great Hall. At least a dozen princes and princesses were in attendance as well as royal servants and allies of the royal family. All told, there must have been at least sixty people there to witness my humiliation.

My mother and I were ordered to stand with our hands behind our backs and then servants were called forward to tie us up.

Two female servants trod forward with enough ropes to make us both helpless, and while the crowd of spectators watched, my arms and elbows were immobilized in a box tie. The way my wrists and elbows were bound, my shoulders were pulled back sharply, and I was forced to thrust my breasts shamelessly forward.

Of course, my mother was tied in an identical manner. It seemed wrong to me for them to tie my mother like that. The way she was forced to display her breasts looked absolutely pornographic.

And once we were bound, Princess Bedrohlich drew everyone's attention to the east side of the room, where a number of phalluses had been affixed to the wall at slightly below waist level. It was declared that my mother and I would have an opportunity to experience sexual relief by impaling ourselves on the massive phallic objects and thrusting back and forth, jamming the fake cocks in and out of us while dozens of spectators watched.

I gasped and stared at the faerie princess with my mouth wide open. She wanted my mother and me to fuck ourselves in front of scores of prurient onlookers staring at us. I felt my face blush crimson at the thought of publicly shaming myself in such a way, but my pussy was screaming for attention.

In the end, there was no doubt that I would go ahead and do it. My mother and I both approached the outthrust cocks and spread our legs to get our pink slits level with the things that we were to impale ourselves on.

My pussy was already dripping wet however, a servant went about the process of coating the phalluses with oils and lubricating them thoroughly. Perhaps it was a wise precaution as the shafts of the faux cocks were impressively thick and getting the full length of one of them inside of me turned out to be a challenge.

With scores of people watching, I finally got the right angle, and I pushed my pelvis into the dildo.

I pressed my swollen pubic lips gingerly against the rounded head of the fake cock and pushed forward. My pussy was sopping wet, and the cock was well lubricated. One thrust and I succeeded in getting its thickness inside of me.

"Aaaaahhhhh!"

Once I was impaled, I slid myself forward until I was penetrated as deep as possible. I felt filled and stretched wide open. It was awkward to accept something so huge inside of me, especially with my hands bound. It was difficult to balance with my legs spread wide and my pelvis thrusting back and forth on that thick shaft, but the acute pulsing in my wet sex motivated me to keep going as the pulses became more intense and exquisite.

It was humiliating to have a large crowd of spectators watching as I fucked myself on a fake cock, however, the desperate need in my loins demanded that I keep going. I could feel my face heat up with fierce shame and I'm certain that I was blushing red, but the urgent longing between my legs demanded that I keep going.

The spectators weren't content to watch as my mother and I shamed ourselves- they placed wagers on which of us would be the first to reach climax.

I felt like a shameless slut as I worked myself on that phallus. I began to moan and pant within moments of sliding that thing inside me. I had been teased for an eternity and my clit was achingly hard and swollen. My vagina was hypersensitive, and I responded immediately to the physical contact.

"Huhh, huh, uhhh, uuhhhhhh, Aaahhh!"

My breathing was ragged and my whole body felt feverishly hot as I fucked myself on that thick, hard shaft. I wanted to close my eyes and try to shut out the fact that there was a crowd enjoying the sight of me demeaning myself beside my mother, however, Princess Bedrohlich admonished me and insisted I keep them open.

"Candice! I don't want you drifting off to some personal fantasy! I want you here, knowing that both of you have a large audience of admirers, watching as you squirm your buttocks and pleasure yourselves!"

Obediently, I opened my eyes and continued the awkward process of fucking myself while my arms were bound, and my legs spread so wide there was a constant strain in my inner thigh muscles. It was a struggle. And the boisterous comments of those watching didn't help.

It was so demeaning to have a crowd intently watching as I drove that cock into my vagina again and again, yet I was in such terrible need of relief that it was worth the public humiliation. The thick phallus filled me up and rubbed against my clitoris as I slid it in and out of me.

Again and again I pounded that thing, with my thighs spread pornographically wide. When I came a series of uncontrollable gasps escaped my lips. I continued to slam my hips forward into the monster cock, and the pleasure flooded through my body again and again.

I shuddered and savored the experience as my entire body was filled with orgasmic ecstasy. My back arched, and I threw my head back. My whole body went rigid as wave after wave of erotic pleasure surged through me.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Ooooooohhhhhhh!"

When my orgasm was spent, my body went limp, and I prepared to slide myself off the massive phallus. I sighed contentedly as I savored the post orgasm bliss, but then suddenly there was the stinging pain of leather smacking across my innocent bottom. I cried out in pain and jerked reflexively, thrusting the phallus back deep inside me.

"You were not given permission to stop," a female servant admonished me. I looked over my bare shoulder and saw her holding a narrow leather belt in a threatening manner.

"The queen's relatives and advisors have all placed wagers on how many times you're able to pleasure yourself before you are utterly spent. You must therefore work yourself on that phallus until you collapse from exhaustion."

Fucking myself on that massive thing in front of a large audience had been mortifying enough the first time. My jaw dropped and I stared dumbfounded at the servant at the chilling prospect of doing it again and again until I dropped.

I wasn't allowed to stare for long. Another scalding sting of leather across my defenseless bottom and I was spurred once again into thrusting myself on that thick, lubricated shaft.

After the intense orgasm, I felt hypersensitive down there, however, I had no choice but to do as my overseers commanded. I writhed and thrust and slid the thickness of that cock deep into my aching vagina and attempted to masturbate myself to a second orgasm.

A plaintive moan escaped my lips and I looked over at my mother who was suffering an identical fate as she slid her own imposing phallus deep into her body over and over. Her breathing was harsh and rapid, and I could see a kind of flush spreading down her neck and onto her chest. She worked her hips energetically and I couldn't help but be impressed with how erotic my mother looked as she gyrated and thrust her pelvis in a shamelessly sexual manner.

My mother was almost forty, but she had shapely, athletic legs and I enjoyed watching her leg muscles as she worked her hips and pelvis, grinding that fake cock deep into her sex over and over, her speed gradually increasing as she got closer and closer to the inevitable climax.

She had a great body. It was extremely sensual, and I found myself experiencing intense and confusing feelings of sexual attraction towards my own mother. And it was more than just her sculpted, flawless body, it was also her face. Her facial expression as she pleasured herself was one of the rawest displays of sexuality that I had ever seen.

She threw her head back and I could see the glassy look in her eyes, and how flushed her face was and her sensuous lips parted as she gulped in air. I felt weird to be aroused from watching my mother as she pumped her hips into that imposing cock, but there was no going back.

I watched my mother writhe and as her breathing became more ragged, so did mine. My thrusts mimicked hers and my breathing became just as urgent. My loins throbbed with greater and greater intensity, and I sensed that my second orgasm would hit just as my mother experienced her first.

I panted and felt the orgasm building in strength inside me as I watched my mother with rapt fascination. For a few confusing moments, she wasn't my mother anymore. She was a gorgeous naked female, tied helpless and writhing in a shamelessly wanton manner.

I watched her hips jerking more and more, the muscles moving beneath her skin as pushed herself, thrusting the fake cock deep into her orifice harder and faster, picking up speed with every thrust. The speed of my thrusts matched hers and then we both cried out lustily as we exploded in orgasmic bliss at the same time.

"Aahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

When our orgasms hit, I screamed without restraint, shamelessly filling the hall with my boisterous cries of passion. I threw my head back and arched my back and my feverish body experienced wave after wave of sinful pleasure. My body went into convulsions. and I was flooded with the delightful sensations of orgasmic release.

"Oh God, of God, oh God, Oh God," I exclaimed mindlessly as I reveled in the wonderous flood of endorphins. All I wanted to do at that point was slide myself off the thick phallus, lie down and savor the post-orgasmic bliss.

Of course, I wasn't allowed to do that. To emphasize that fact, a servant swung a leather belt across my mother's innocent buttocks two or three times and tersely demanded that she keep pleasuring herself.

My mother yelped and moaned and began the thrusting of her hips once again.

The same servant swung the leather belt across my naked buttocks and demanded that I pick up the pace. I cried out and pushed my pelvis forward and impaled myself on the lubricated phallus, then pulled back before thrusting and impaling myself once again, even deeper than before.

My mother and I were forced to do this again and again until we both collapsed from exhaustion.

12