Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 05

Story Info
Candice Michelle makes Trish Stratus her bitch.
10.3k words
4.4
3.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Candice Michelle, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, or any WWE/WWF stars for that matter. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Mickie James was excited. It was easy to get her excited, especially when Candice Michelle was involved, but today her Mistress had promised her a special treat. She had no idea what it would be, but her greedy little ass hole was quivering around the plug which was stretching it out, in anticipation for what was to come.

Admittedly, the surprise wasn't guaranteed to be about her big fat booty, but Mistress Candy just loved it so much, surely it would involve Mickie getting sodomized at some point. She just needed to get through this match, whatever it was, first. Then to her delight, she found that her Mistress Candy actually approached her while in the locker room, while she was changing alongside her idol, Trish Stratus.

"Hey Trish." Candice purred wickedly.

"What do you want, bitch?" Trish snapped angrily, already getting to her feet, and into Candice's face.

"Relax. I didn't come here for a fight." Candice seemingly tried to de-escalate the situation, before escalating it with a grin, "At least, not here. Oh yeah, I wanna beat you out there, where everyone can see it."

"Dream on." Trish scoffed.

"It already happened." Candice pointed out gleefully, "Ooooooooooh yeah it did. Don't pretend you don't remember. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I know for a fact that you do."

"That was a fluke." Trish grumbled with a blush.

"And we remember what happened after that, don't we?" Candice grinned wickedly again, "Mmmmmmm yeah we do. Anyone would think you would want revenge for that. But I guess you're not as good as they say."

"It's not that." Trish protested, taking great pleasure in pointing out, "You're just beneath me, is all. Besides, I have nothing to prove to you. I have nothing to prove to anyone."

"Perhaps." Candice said dismissively, "But we are booked to face each other."

"Yeah, that's not happening..." Trish began, and to be cut off.

"It's non-title, and Mickie is the special guest referee." Candice added, now she had her opponent right where she wanted her, as she questioned, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm going to beat you tonight Trish. And it will be your little Mini-Me counting the 3. And the only thing that will make it more perfect, is if your asses on the line. So what do you say, bitch? Wanna make this ass 4 ass?"

There was a brief pause, then Trish just laughed, "You seriously think you can beat me?"

"I have, and I will again." Candice said boldly.

"No, I'm about to embarrass you." Trish grinned, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to fuck that ass of yours, and make you mine. Just like all the other asses in this company."

"So, you accept?" Candice pushed.

"Yes, I accept." Trish confirmed.

No one was paying attention to Mickie during this little exchange, especially not Trish. If the women's champion had been, she might've thought twice about being so cocky, given the look on her friend's face was very, very conflicted. Because Mickie had known that Trish was Candice's ultimate goal, but she didn't think it would be this soon. And despite her earlier words, she wasn't sure about this.

Because yes, she wanted to see her idle becoming her Mistress's anal bitch, but could she really betrayed Trish to let that happen? Whatever happened tonight, she would have to make a choice. One that maybe should've been easy, but it wasn't. No, the poor country girl wasn't sure what she was going to do, until they were actually in the ring.

Then she had to watch her Mistress getting her ass kicked, which was painful to watch. Although for better or worse, Trish was in no hurry to win the match, not even bothering to really pin Candice at first, thus not putting Mickie in a difficult position. But then Mistress Candy rolled her up for a 2 count, which might've been a 3 count if Mickie hadn't hesitated.

Which unsurprisingly, made both the other women mad at her, albeit for different reasons. Then they were equally mad when she counted each time as they rolled back and forth, exchanging roll ups. Although at least that was evidence of her being a good referee, and not playing favourites. After all, Trish shouldn't need her helped to win. And surely Candice had something up her sleeve, other than trusting Mickie to cheat for her.

Sure enough, Trish got frustrated, and spent a little too long arguing with Mickie, and got caught because of it. Only this time, it wasn't with a roll up. No, to add insult to injury, Candice Michelle, of all people were able to capture Trish Stratus in a head-lock, and then perform her finisher, the Stratusfaction. That was enough for the 3 count. Just about. Did Mickie count fast?

Maybe. It all happened so fast, and it would be something she was questioning for the rest of her life, given the replay was inconclusive. But for better or for worse, Trish was too stunned to question it, given what this meant. Which momentarily had the curvaceous brunette feeling sorry for her, until she saw just how happy her Mistress was.

Trish couldn't believe it. She had come to and kicked out, but it had been too late, a fact that she was now going to pay dearly for. Oh God, she had to bottom for Candice Michelle! Again! Something that she had barely survived the first time, and she wasn't so sure she would be so lucky this time.

Especially as she had Mickie there to help her, and she still lost. And she couldn't even blame Mickie for it, as the only thing she could have done was count slower, and thus give Candice an out if the roles had been reversed. No, Trish's arrogance had been the main reason for her failure, and she wallowed in that for a few long minutes, before finally rolling out of the ring, and slowly making her way to the back.

It was very, very tempting to just get the hell out of dodge, or even just leave the arena, and come back later when everyone had gone. But Candice would likely wait around for Trish to retrieve the keys to her rental car, along with her other stuff. So really, her best bet was just to go straight to the locker room, and hope that she could talk Candice into going somewhere private first.

After all, she had done it before, so there was at least a chance. However, when she finally made it to the locker room, and actually pushed herself into going inside, Trish was greeted by the sight of Candice sitting in the centre of the room on a chair, with the rest of the locker room, watching her eagerly. Except Mickie, who had her head lowered in shame, and for some reason was naked and kneeling next to Candice.

"Hey Trish, glad you could make it." Candice grinned wickedly, "Come closer, mmmmmmmmm, I wanna see my prize."

Quickly doing as she was told Trish then softly pleaded, hoping the rest wouldn't hear, "Can we at least do this somewhere else?"

"Do what?" Candice pushed with false innocence, although another smile gave her away.

"You know!" Trish said with annoyance, and then through gritted teeth admitted, "Bottom to you."

"What was that?" Candice again pushed, and then when Trish just glared at her, she continued with a laugh, "Did the mighty Trish Stratus just say she was going to bottom to little old me, Candice Michelle? Oh, that's right, of course she did, because I just beat her in the centre of the ring, ha ha ha ha! You all saw it. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I made Trish my bitch. And she isn't the only one, right Mickie?"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie replied softly, before glancing up at her idol and telling her, "Sorry Trish."

"What?" Trish frowned in confusion, although she already had an idea where this was going.

"Show her, Mickie." Candice ordered with a wicked chuckle, "Show her the hole I own!"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie replied softly, quickly turning around and sticking her ass into the air.

It was Candice who then spread those cheeks, making it crystal clear that Mickie James was wearing a butt-plug, which Candice began toying with as she explained, "I owe you a thank you, Trish. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I owe you a big fat thank you for sending me this big fat ass on a silver platter. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, it was soooooooooo cute to see this obvious bottom puff up her chest, and try to be a top. I wonder where she got that from? Huh? Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, we all know where she got that from. But it wasn't hard teaching her exactly what this giant booty, and this wonderful little hole, was for. Was it, Mickie?"

"No, Mistress Candy." Mickie replied with a soft whimper, quickly adding, "Thank you. Oh, Mistress Candy, thank you for putting me in my place, and making me your anal bitch. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"You're very welcome, bitch!" Candice chuckled wickedly, smacking that big booty, before returning to pumping that butt-plug in and out of Mickie's back hole, "Ooooooooooooh, you're so very welcome. But don't worry, I loved it just as much as you did. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love breaking big bottomed hos, and making them mine. In fact, oooooooooooh, I see another big bottomed ho, just begging to be broken, and claimed as the anal bitch she was always meant to be. But first, I think she should taste my favourite anal bitch. Oh yes Trish, get over here, and suck on this plug. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, suck the plug which was buried up the butt of the referee for our match."

Honestly this wasn't a total surprise to Trish. She had sensed that while she might be a wrestler, Mickie James was mentally weak, and destined to become nothing but a well used anal addicted bottom in the WWE. She had wanted to use her as a human shield, in a way, that seem to work. At least momentarily. Unfortunately, Candice wanted Trish just that badly.

Not that Trish could blame her, but it meant that her plan somewhat backfired, as it meant this public humiliation would be worse than before. Oh God, Trish was so lost in the show in front of her, especially that plug sliding in and out of Mickie's ass hole, she hesitated to obey the command. Something that would be hopefully be seen as hesitance, instead of what it was, her being lost in the moment.

Poor Trish then slowly closed the distance between them, kneeled down, and wrapped her lips around the plug which had been stretching Mickie's butt throughout the match, and probably throughout the day. Unfortunately, she then closed her eyes, and let out a moan. It wasn't even that loud, but it sounded deafening in the otherwise silent room, meaning that it was followed by chuckles from everyone else.

Which of course, caused her to blush, and then again when she opened her eyes to find Candice Michelle staring at her with a wicked grin on her face. Oh God, this was so humiliating. Especially as she just couldn't stop sucking that toy. Which she had too, something she would point out to anyone who asked, but it was crystal clear in that moment that Trish was doing it, because she liked it.

Because she did. She had always loved the taste of ass, and while she'd worked very hard to put those days behind her, that one memorable night with Candice had very much reawakened that side of her. Something that she was very much paying for now, and it might only get worse, if she wasn't careful. And looking into Candice's eyes definitely wasn't helping, but it wasn't like she could really look anywhere else.

But deciding it was preferable, Trish looked down at Mickie's bottom. Which was definitely preferable to having to see the smug faces of the other women surrounding them, but it wasn't much better, given the state of that poor little ass hole.

Given that it remained widely stretched even long after the butt-plug had been removed made it crystal clear that it had been regularly used. Which again, wasn't that surprising, given Mickie had been acting very weird, pretty much ever since they met, likely because she was having trouble sitting down.

It was also unsurprising, because Trish knew first-hand that Candice Michelle was obsessed with abusing big fat asses. And she had likely gone crazy for Mickie's big booty. Something which made Trish's own back door quiver with fear, and yes anticipation of what it was in for tonight. Hell, her meaty cheeks were also quivering, as they knew what they would be in for next.

Sure enough, eventually Candice pulled the plug out of Trish's mouth, shoved it back into Mickie's ass, and then happily announced, "Oooooooooooh fuck, good girl. Good little ass to mouth slut. But now? I think it's time that Trish Stratus got her big fat ass spanked. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, take off your clothes, champ. Oh yeah, take things nice and slowly, for all of us. Nice and slow, ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss. Take it off, so this spanking can be as it should be. Bare bottom! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, I can't wait to spank Trish Stratus's big fat ass when she's bare bottom. Oh yeah, and what do you say, bitch?"

There was a brief pause, then Trish lowered her head and grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Candy."

"Good girl." Candice chuckled wickedly, before pushing, "Mmmmmmmmm, now do as you're told."

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Trish again grumbled, and did as she was told.

It was physically painful to do so, but Trish tried to get it over with, while being as unsexy as she could. Which meant she moved quickly, which meant not bending over, or doing anything else to show off her assets. Unfortunately, this only seemed to amuse her temporary Mistress, a smile pretty much glued to her face throughout this process.

However, once it was over, that's smile became even wider, as the women's champion was forced to bend over the knee a piece of eye candy, who wasn't worthy of lacing up her boots. But at least she was still champion, as if she lost to this glorified model, Trish would truly never live it down. Then again, in a way, this was more humiliating, as it was the WWE women's champion doing those things.

Namely, bending over the knee of Candice Michelle, the WWE women's champion presenting her ass to be spanked as if she was a naughty child. In front of a whole locker room full of her peers, no less. And of course, the bitch couldn't just get it over with. No, that would be too easy. Instead she spent a few long minutes just staring at those meaty cheeks, and then even longer groping them, enhancing the humiliation tenfold.

Which to be fair, was nothing Trish hadn't done when the roles were reversed. But that was different, as she'd worked hard to become a wrestler. She didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Especially not crying out pathetically as she received her first of many, many strikes.

Candice honestly just wanted to spent all day long groping that big fat ass, both as it felt and looked so good in her hands, and because the humiliation she was inflicting on Trish was truly delicious. Especially as they were doing this in front of an audience. However, at the same time, there was just so many things that she wanted to do to this 'Alpha female', that she felt like a kid in a candy store.

Only she definitely knew what she wanted to try first. Other than the groping, of course. Which naturally meant lifting her hand high into the air, and bringing it crashing down upon the enormous butt cheeks of Trish Stratus, and then quickly pulled her hand away, so she could enjoy every bit of the reaction to it.

First of all, there was a beautiful smacking sound, which echoed throughout the room, along with the sharp cry that the supposedly tough wrestler let out. Secondly, there was the way those big meaty cheeks jiggled for her hypnotically. All of which Candice savoured for a few long seconds, before repeating the process, with some deviation.

Sometimes she would increase or decrease the force behind the blows. Other times, she would give that fat ass a series of spanks, one right after the other. And sometimes, she would just grab that ass, and give it another long groping session, or even a short one, before finally giving that big booty another strike, and enjoying all of the reactions again.

Of course, she wasn't just paying attention to Trish's reactions. No, they were in the middle of the WWE women's locker room, and while there was enthusiastic support from just about everyone here, especially from her bestie Torrie Wilson, her favourite bitch was less enthusiastic about it.

Which was not surprising, given that Trish meant a great deal to Mickie, but nevertheless, it was a little disappointing. Candice had been confident that she had broken Mickie to the point that she would be eager to watch her break her so-called best friend, who had only been using her as a human shield. Then again, maybe her favourite bitch was jealous, and worried she was going to be replaced?

It was probably a combination of factors, but it meant that Candice was going to have to keep an eye on Mickie throughout what happened next. Even if her main focus was very much on Trish, especially when, after a long, playful spanking, she kicked things up a notch. Again, part of her would've been perfectly happy spending all night doing what she had just been doing, but her desire for more was just too great.

Especially when there were so many other great things to enjoy. Like watching those meaty cheeks jiggle like jelly in an earthquake, and gradually turn a cute pink, to a dark and angry red, under the force of the now brutal butt beating. And oh, then there were the wonderful sounds, which almost made Candice feel like that alone would make her cum.

Trish thankfully felt a long way off from cumming. Yes, the physical pain she was experiencing now couldn't compared to the injuries she had suffered, or even a few of the moves she had taken, during her wrestling career. However, this was easily the worst mental agony she had ever experienced.

Because sure, she had been spanked before, by Candice Michelle and others, and that had been bad enough, but especially in front of people. The rest of the women's locker room, no less. Even if she managed to avoid breaking, she would never, ever live this down. Especially considering what was going to happen next, making Trish honestly unsure whether she wanted it to end or not.

For better or for worse, sooner or later it had to end, but not before Candice dished out an admittedly impressive performance. One maybe even worthy of a real wrestler. Then it stopped, the sound of the last strike, and Trish's pathetic cries, echoing throughout the room. Oh God, Trish had tried to stay strong, she really had, but she just couldn't resist giving Candice, and seemingly everyone else here, what they wanted.

Namely to hear the women's champion and Alpha female of the WWE whimper as everyone admired the glorified model's handiwork. Then, again, for better or for worse, the champ received another order that she had been waiting for. One which would provide her with some relief, but lead to something much worse.

"Good girl, mmmmmmmmmm, you took that spanking so well. Soooooooooooo well, mmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooh, Trish Stratus just took it like a good girl! Ha ha ha ha!" Candice taunted gleefully, as she briefly went back to that greedy groping, before delivering one more hard slap to that fat ass to emphasize the end of her next words, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, she took it like a good girl, but now? She's gonna take it like a bitch! Oh fuck yeah, bend over, Trish! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know the position I want you in. Face down, ass up, oooooooooooh, the champ giving me what's mine! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, give it to me, bitch! Give it to me now!"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Trish again grumbled, and did as she was told.

Which actually led to a chorus of laughter from pretty much the entire room, except for Mickie. Not that it made Trish feel better. No, it was hard to imagine Trish feeling worse at that moment. Even though she knew it was coming. And don't get her wrong, she wanted to lash out, if only with her words. But she didn't want to risk receiving another spanking. Especially not given the state her poor butt was in.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers