Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, she needed to save her energy for what came next. And again, Candice couldn't just get it over with. No, she took her time circling her pray, looking her up and down, before coming to stand directly in front of her, and giving Mickie a command, which had Trish's butt hole quivering with fear, and to her shame, anticipation.

"Mickie, go get me a strap-on." Candice ordered with a wicked grin of delight, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, get me a nice big cock, and strap it around my waist, so I can butt fuck your poor excuse of a best friend, and make her my anal bitch. Just like I did to you. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, gonna fuck that big fat ass, and make it mine."

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie quickly replied and obeyed.

Having to watch that weapon of ass destruction being attached also made Trish's ass hole quiver, although at least Mickie had the decency of covering it with lube, after it was in place. Doing that probably went without saying, although there was a chance that Candice thought that saliva would be enough. And maybe it would have been, as Trish had never seen or heard of anyone dishing out more enthusiastic rim jobs than Candice Michelle.

Unsurprisingly this time was no different. In fact, it may have been the longest yet. Especially considering that Candice insisted on burying her face deep into that booty, and motor-boating it like it was the giant tits of the women's champion. The giant tits the champ was very proud of, but were now being completely ignored in favour of her big booty.

Candice loved Trish's big tits, and certainly promised that she would show them some love later, even if that was just back at her hotel room. But she was unquestionably an ass girl, and one who craved big bottoms at that. And now she had easily one of the biggest bottoms available to her, she took full advantage of it, by literally rubbing her face in it.

Hell, she didn't even stick out her tongue at first, instead choosing to just enjoy the sensation of being surrounded, and even suffocated, by booty. Especially when she pressed her face more forcefully into those cheeks. Yet another thing she wanted to never end. Or maybe to have Mickie, and a few of the other big booty bitches on the roster, bend over next to Trish, so she could go back and forth between them.

Of course, she needed to concentrate on this big fat ass, if she was going to make it hers once and for all. Which was why eventually she stuck out her tongue, and started sliding it over Trish's most private hole. Something she did slowly at first, but gradually increased her pace, until she was giving it everything she had. Which was about the time she started swirling her tongue around that back door, and even pushing it inside.

And to her delight, she succeeded very easily. Oh yes, Trish Stratus's ass hole clearly remembered who it's rightful owner was. Either that, or this so-called top had been fucking her own ass in preparation for Candice to take what was rightfully hers. Or maybe even, allow some lesser top access to Candice's property.

That thought ironically made Candice a little mad, even though she had no right to be, considering she very much planned on keeping Mickie, after she conquered Trish. And she might even share them with her friends. Maybe. But she was in no hurry to do so. No, she was perfectly happy to keep these big bottoms all to herself for the near future.

In fact, she forgot all about putting on a good show for her audience, in the name of selfishly indulging in her addiction to fat asses. And pacifically, eating them. Oh yes, Candice spent what felt like hours eating Trish's big butt, to the point that her pray sounded like she was whimpering with need. Need to get the anal pounding she so richly deserved. Which of course meant she had her right where she wanted her.

Eventually Candice took pity on her pray, and reluctantly pulled her face away from Trish's fat ass, and more importantly her tongue away from that sweet little fuck hole. Then of course, she quickly replaced it with a finger, which she shoved into her mouth and sucked for like two seconds, before pushing it into the slutty little butt hole of Trish Stratus.

Something which again, had this shameless little anal whore crying out in pure pleasure, and then whimpering in humiliation. Which was something that Candice just had to taunt her about, albeit after burying the full length of that finger into the other woman's ass, leaving it there for a few long seconds, and then starting to finger fuck it.

"Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you like that, don't you Trish?" Candice taunted gleefully, her eyes locked onto the finger sliding in and out of the other girl's ass hole, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, Trish Stratus loves getting her big fat ass fucked. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, it's been way too long since I fucked this perfect little fuck hole of yours. And now? I'm going to do it in front of everyone, including your little super fan. You know, the one I made my anal bitch? Just like I made you my anal bitch. And now, I get to remind you of that. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, I get to remind the WWE women's champion that she is nothing but my personal little butt slut!"

"Then do it!" Trish snapped with frustration, whimpering pathetically as she added, "Oh please... Mistress Candy, just get it over with."

"Awww Trish, don't be like that. We both know that this is what you really want." Candice grinned wickedly, and then proved her point by pushing the second finger into the champion's butt hole, which got a very predictable response, "See? There you go again, moaning from getting a second finger shoved up your butt. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, Trish Stratus loves getting her bitch hole stretched. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, she loves having it stretched by a tongue, and fingers, but especially by a nice big dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah she does, and she's going to prove it. Right here, in front of everyone. Oh yes, spread those cheeks, Trish. Show me my prize."

There was a brief pause, then Trish grumbled through gritted teeth, "Yes... Mistress Candy."

Trish then slowly reached back, grabbed onto her meaty cheeks, and then slowly pulled them apart, offering up her most private hole for this bitch to use for her pleasure. Unfortunately Candice didn't have the decency to just get it over with. No, she had to tease it out even further with a few moments of fingering, and even when she pulled those fingers out, and noisily sucked them clean, the champion's torment continued.

Namely, by Candice smacking Trish's ass hole with the strap-on, and then just resting the head against it for a few long seconds, before finally doing it. Finally pushing forward enough to start stretching that forbidden hole. And it just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until finally it happened.

Finally that big dick slid through that back door and into that back passage. Candice Michelle's big dick slid through Trish Stratus's shit hole, and into her shit-pipe! Right in front of the WWE women's locker room. Oh God, this was so humiliating for Trish. She was the women's champion, and more importantly, the Alpha female of the WWE. She shouldn't have to suffer this kind of indignity.

Especially in front of jealous bitches, who again all laughed at her misfortune, and gleefully taunted her. Ironically Candice was one of them, but in a way that only made things worse, as she was obviously too preoccupied with enjoying the sight of her temporary bitch's ass hole stretching for her strap-on.

Something which for better or for worse, Candice savoured for a few long seconds, before pushing forwards incredibly slowly, proving that she was continuing to savour this twisted act. Which obviously minimize the pain, but that was a small comfort, as it meant Trish had to wallow in this indignity. Of course, there was still a certain amount of pain, but it was nothing compared to some of the pain she had received from her injuries, or even to certain moves in the ring.

It was however an incredibly shameful pain to receive, especially considering who was inflicting it upon her. And why. And God help her, but the combination of those factors was making the pain more than manageable. Oh God, it was actually pleasurable, especially considering what she knew was coming later.

Which was exactly why she had thrown Mickie to the wolves. Nothing against the girl, who seemed nice enough, but Trish had been afraid that if she got another taste of Candice Michelle's big dick up her ass that would be the end of her. Or maybe even any big dick, given that this easily proved just how much she loved it. Reminding her that she had been Lita's anal bitch. And worse, Torrie Wilson's anal bitch.

Something that might happen again, if Candice chose to share her with her friend. Or even gave Trish to Torrie, as some kind of gift. Something which she had to avoid at all costs. And more importantly, not to think about, as again, it was only making this whole thing easier on her. But also, so much harder.

Candice was sure that wide grin was glued to her face pretty much this entire time. God, she really wanted to taunt her defeated opponent about all this, but she was just too wonderfully overwhelmed with happiness. Especially considering that Trish was spreading those meaty cheeks of hers, and thus giving her the best possible view of it.

Of her big dick sliding into the butt hole of the so-called Alpha female of the WWE. Oh yes, she was stuffing the women's champion's big fat ass. Which yes, she had done before, but this was different. Better. So much better, because this time, it was in front of the whole women's locker room, so everyone would know that Trish Stratus was nothing but her anal bitch. And from now on, she always would be. Candice promised herself that.

She would get Mickie and Trish matching collars, and butt-plugs, which they would have to wear most the time. And even when they were moving from town to town it would be strictly very revealing outfits for them. Oh yes, and she would make them crawl behind her, as a sign of their devotion to her. And of course, she would pimp them out to the rest of the roster.

Which would make her very, very popular. Oh yes, Candice became lost in imagining all these wonderful possibilities, so much so that she almost didn't notice when she was running out of dick to feed Trish's greedy little ass hole. But she did, which allowed Candice to rediscover her voice, especially when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing the butt stuffing had been completed.

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck, that's it! More, more, more! Ah fuck! That's it, every inch, all the way up your big fat ass!" Candice exclaimed gleefully, briefly pausing to savour the moment, before continuing just as gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's every single inch of my big dick deep inside Trish Stratus's fat booty! And oh my God, is she moaning? Huh? Is Trish Stratus moaning in pure pleasure, just from getting her big butt stuffed? Yes it is, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, I told you! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I told you all, that Trish Stratus was nothing but a big booty ho. And now, she's mine! No! She's been mine for a while now. I'm just reminding her of her natural place in the world. Her, and Mickie! oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, take it Trish! Fucking take it like the anal bitch you are!"

Unsurprisingly there was no response from Trish, both because Candice pretty much kept talking for the next few minutes, and her anal bitch was just so overwhelmed by what was happening to her. Especially when Candice started pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the ass fucking.

Oh yes, Candice Michelle was now officially fucking Trish Stratus's big fat booty, and again, this time it was happening right in front of the entire roster, and their precious Mickie James. God, Candice almost felt like she could cum from this initial stage. Especially because Trish continued spreading her cheeks like a good little butt slut, providing her top, with the best view of that dick pumping in and out of Trish Stratus's butt hole.

To her credit, Candice then dished out a long, slow butt fucking for several long minutes, which felt more like hours. Admittedly, this was because she was totally captivated by the beautiful sight in front of her, that being Trish Stratus bending over in front of her, allowing her most private hole to be used as a fuck hole. So much so, that autopilot kicked in.

However, she still felt she deserved credit. And she definitely deserved credit for bringing Mickie into the mix, maximizing the humiliation Trish had to be receiving, and further showing off her control over both of them. And also, just because it was so very fun, and something that Candice had wanted to do, ever since she made Mickie her bitch.

"Mickie, get over here and take over spreading these fat butt cheeks." Candice ordered gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, spread 'em for me! Spread those big meaty cheeks! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, I want you to get the best possible look at my cock sliding in and out of Trish Stratus's big fat ass!"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie quickly replied and obeyed.

Mickie had been anticipating this particular command, given that she was staring at her prize this entire time. Oh yes, she had been staring at Mistress Candy's cock pumping in and out of Trish's ass hole pretty much this entire time, but now she was getting an even closer look at it. And more importantly, she was actually involved now in this twisted act.

And it was soon going to become even better. Yes, it was a shame not to look at Trish's face, as she desperately tried to hide her enjoyment, but Mickie definitely preferred this view. Especially when it changed to the dildo being pointed directly at her lips, after being pulled from the champion's butt hole. Which was then of course, followed by the command she'd been waiting for.

"Hey Mickie, ready to taste the ass of your idol, Trish Stratus?" Candice questioned just before this.

"Oh yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie beamed happily, "Mmmmmmmmm, oh please, let me taste that ass."

"Well, go on then." Candice said as she pulled her cock from one wrestler's booty, and pressed it to another's mouth, "Suck my big dick! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, suck it! Taste that butt cream. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, taste Trish Stratus's butt cream like the nasty little ATM whore you are! No! Mmmmmmmmm, don't just taste it. Get the whole thing. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, all the way. All the way down your whore throat! Good girl. Good little ass to mouth slut. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it real good. Get every drop. Every drop of your precious Trish's ass! Oh yes, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, ah fuck! Suck it!"

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

Initially Mickie waited for Mistress Candy to stop talking, but given that didn't seem to be happening anytime soon, and she just couldn't resist any longer, the broken bottom hope that her top would forgive her for maybe jumping the gun a bit.

Luckily Mistress Candy seemed delighted when Mickie finally wrapped her lips around the head of that cock, and started sucking on it. In fact, the top laughed with delight, and started providing even more encouragement. Something which caused the bottom's heart to flutter happily, along with the gentle caresses to her head, and the happy smiles she received. Which of course, only pushed her to suck that cock even more enthusiastically.

Admittedly she had spent a few long seconds savouring the deepest part of Trish's ass, but then Mickie had loudly and greedily sucked the head clean. And of course, started bobbing her head up and down, taking an increasing amount of the dildo into her mouth, before she reached the entrance to her throat. Under other circumstances, she would concentrate on the first half of the cock, or at least take longer at this stage, but she was worried that she was going to miss out on any of that heavenly butt cream.

Besides, if she did this quickly, maybe she would be given even more ass juice? On the other hand, it could go with the rest of their audience, leaving Mickie with nothing to do. What was worse, she wasn't entirely sure what Mistress Candy wanted from her right now.

So, taking a risk, Mickie pushed that strap-on into her throat, seemingly in record time. And she was just as fast when it came to pushing her mouth all the way downwards, until her nose was pressed against Mistress Candy's crotch, and more importantly the full length of that dildo was fully embedded inside her throat.

She then showed off by holding that position for a few long seconds, before going right back to bobbing her head up and down with well-practiced ease, while of course, sucking it just as enthusiastically as before, so she could be sure to get every drop of that precious butt cream, before inevitably that strap-on was returned to Trish's ass. Then, for better or for worse, she was forced to stay in that position, while her earlier fear came true.

"Alright, who else wants to taste this ass?" Candice questioned, with a predictable result, "What's that? Everyone? Oooooooooooooh, goody. You hear that, Trish? Everyone wants a piece of this ass! Mmmmmmmmmm, not that I blame them. Oh yes, Trish Stratus is a great piece of ass. And now you all get to find out for yourselves. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, form an orderly queue, and I'll let you taste this bitch's booty. No! No pushing, mmmmmmmmm, no need for that. There's plenty of this big ass to go around. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, everyone is going to get a piece of this fat butt today. Everyone! Ooooooooooh fuck yes, you all get to suck my dick."

Trish had no doubt that she would be tasting her own ass, and she even found herself looking forward to it, but only because it would mean an end to this debasement. Sure, it would be humiliating, but not worse than what she was currently going through. Maybe especially because Mistress Candy didn't even have the decency to make her cum. Or even give her the chance to beg for it.

No, she insisted on making every diva in the room go ass to mouth, and thus constantly keeping Trish on her high. It wasn't something she should be feeling, but she was. And worse, it was causing her ass to become increasingly relaxed, and even more accepting of what was happening to it. So much so, it was so increasingly good, to the point that Trish was afraid of what she would end up saying, just to get what she so desperately wanted in that moment.

Or at least, just one of the things she really wanted. Because honestly, she got pretty close to begging for the privilege of tasting her own booty. Even though it was inevitable. Oh God, unless Trish got lucky and passed out from the intensity of the anally induced orgasms Mistress Candy would inevitably give her, she would be forced to go ass to mouth at the end, to solidify her submission.

It was practically in the WWE rulebook. At least as far as the divas were concerned. And with Mickie now spreading her cheeks, Trish just had to torture herself by lifting her upper body to where she could get the best possible look of the ATM fun. Then, just when she didn't think it could get any worse, it did.

"Mickie, go and get a strap-on." Candice suddenly ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Candy." Mickie replied and obeyed.

When her bitch reached her bag, Candice quickly clarified, "No! Mmmmmmmmm, don't just bring it to me. Put it on. Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, put it on, and see how it feels. Go on, you've done this before, you know what to do. Don't pretend you don't. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, put it on, and lube it up. Get it nice and ready, so you can fuck Trish's big fat ass!"