Candid Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

"Don't sweat it, sweetheart," he grinned, "it's no big thing. Just be thankful you didn't spill it on the machine itself."

"Oh Lord, I hadn't even thought of that," Roxanne said, forming a look of worry on her face. "That would've been really bad, wouldn't it."

"Well no sense worrying about something that didn't happen," Doug concluded as he checked the log. "Just replace the tape and forget about it."

"Thanks," Roxanne said as she opened the door to leave, "and you have a good day."

"You too," came the reply as the door closed behind her.

Walking down the corridor with a much more lively bounce in her step than she'd had the night before, Roxanne hummed a familiar tune. Snuggled in her bag was the tape she'd removed from the recorder. As she pressed the button for the elevator, Roxanne wondered if she should wait until Monday to give it to Kathy or if she should get her address from Personnel and drop it off today.

By the time the elevator reached the ground floor and she stepped out into daylight, Roxanne decided the former was a better choice. If nothing else, it would give her a chance to watch the tape a few more times.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers
12