Candi's Conversion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw Crystal a ring gag that had a wire trailing from the back. Crystal parted her gorgeous, glossy pink lips and obediently fitted the gag in place, fastening it behind her head.

Furia tapped on Mistress Luna's phone.

"'DEEPTHROAT' CONNECTED.

CALIBRATING..."

The gag whirred as the ring expanded, stretching a shocked-looking Crystal's jaw wide.

"INSERT DESIRED COCK SIZE."

Furia indicated to a thick double-headed, flesh coloured dildo and Crystal obediently pushed it in through the ring. It whirred again as the ring shrunk back around the shaft.

"Now watch this!" she said, excitedly as she tapped again.

"TRAINING MODE ACTIVATED.

DEPTH: 4 INCHES."

I watched in horror as tiny wheels on the inside of the ring began to turn, forcing the dildo down Crystal's throat.

"Oh don't worry, Crystal lost her gag reflex a long time ago," Furia told Mistress when she began to look worried, "Watch."

"DEPTH: 8 INCHES."

The wheels turned again and I saw the bulge sliding down Crystal's throat. Sure enough, there was no sign of a gag but her eyes began to turn red and a black tear streaked down her cheek.

"Remarkable," mused my fascinated Mistress, "Can I see 'throat fucking mode'?" she asked.

"Of course darling!" said Furia, tapping the phone a few times.

"THROAT FUCKING MODE ACTIVATED.

MINIMUM DEPTH PARAMETER: 3 INCHES.

MAXIMUM DEPTH PARAMETER: 10 INCHES.

SPEED PARAMETER: MODERATE."

Sure enough, the wheels began to spin one way then the other, winding the dildo in and out of her throat. She began to make gurgling, moaning noises as the huge toy hit the back of her throat. After a minute or 2 drool was running down her chin and running eye makeup streaked her cheeks.

"That's amazing!" my Mistress exclaimed, "but it looks like it would be very uncomfortable for a real cock!"

Furia smiled knowingly, tapping the phone again.

"BLOW JOB MODE ACTIVATED."

"Come over here Spike, come and give Crystal a treat!"

Spike trotted over excitedly, panting and Crystal dropped to her knees.

The inside of the ring had inflated and now looked something like a fleshlight and a faint hum indicated that it was vibrating.

Spike enthusiastically inserted his hard cock and began to fuck her face.

"With this she's basically a fuck doll, just a hole to use. These new lips are even better than her normal silicone filled cock pillows and all she has to do is lick the tip of the cock that's inside her mouth." Furia explained matter-of-factly.

"Alright spike, we don't have all day!" She clicked her fingers.

Immediately spike went rigid, grabbing the back of Crystals head and growled as he pumped a huge load down her throat.

I saw her desperately try to swallow but the majority leaked out of the gag, running down her chin and dripping onto her dress.

She took out the gag at Furias gesture and held her cheek, working her aching jaw.

"Thank you for my treat Goddess, I'm sorry I made a mess." She murmured coyly in her eerily feminine voice.

"That's alright Darling. You did very well," Goddess Furia said with uncharacteristic warmth, stroking her cheek gently, "Now give Candi a turn."

"Wait a m-uumfgh!" I tried to protest as the ring, still wet with spit and cum was forced into my mouth.

"What was that bitch?" Mistress Luna laughed as expanded, stretching my jaw painfully.

"'Deep Throat' can also be used for forced posture training. Crystal, clip that wire to the ring on the back of Candi's corset." Furia instructed. She did so.

"POSTEURE REQUESTED: SPITROAST.

GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES CANDI.

YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO COMPLY, 4, 3, 2..."

I fell down to comply.

"POSTURE CONFIRMED, THANK YOU MISTRESS."

The system droned, as one of the dominants clicked a prompt, affirming I was in position.

There was a whirring behind me as the wire on the back of the gag began to wind in, pulling my head back painfully so that it was facing forwards.

"Lets she how she does with deepthroat training in that position!" My mistress said with cruel enthusiasm.

Crystal obediently inserted the double ended dildo and it was soon forced down my throat.

It got all of 4 inches in before I began to gag, my eyes rolling in desperation as I found myself terrified, unable to breathe and about to throw up.

"CHOKING IMMINENT.

TEMPOROARY BREAK GRANTED.

PERFORMANCE: UNACCEPTIBLE.

ROUND 1 RESTART IN 20 SECONDS."

It was released to about an inch as a punishing shot went through my groin.

"Shhh, it's ok baby," Crystal soothed, kneeling beside me and stroking my hair, "that was a good first try. Just stay calm and breathe through your nose, you'll get used to it."

I didn't want to get used to it! I tried to tell her but the rubber shaft was forced back down my throat.

I remembered her instruction and it was a little easier, although I still gagged and choked, eyes, nose and mouth running like crazy!

After what seemed like an eternity the dildo slid slowly out.

"BEGINNER TRAINING ROUND 1 COMPLETE.

DURATION: 20 SECONDS.

KEEP IT UP CANDI, YOU'll BE A WORLD CLASS COCKSUCKER IN NO TIME!"

The plug and cage gave me a gentle buzz of pleasure in reward as I gasped for breath. I tried to wipe some of the tears and spit off my face and ended up smudging my makeup even worse, my face was a ruined mess.

Goddess Furia snorted in derision.

"Pathetic! Allow me to punish her for such a poor show!" She snarled, grabbing the phone.

"POSTEURE REQUESTED: URINAL."

The gag was pulled even harder from behind and I struggled to raise to a kneeling upright position which was difficult in the tight bodice.

When I was on my knees, hands raised pleadingly like a begging dog with my head tilted right back, almost vertical, the pressure relented although I was still held firmly in place. The ring expanded, stretching my jaw once more.

"POSTURE CONFIRMED, THANK YOU MISTRESS."

"Spike, get over here, give this bitch a drink!"

Sure enough, there was spike, eager as ever, holding his cock over my mouth, ready to fill it.

"Hold on Furia," my Mistress interjected, slightly annoyed "I have to take her to the mall, I don't want her stinking of piss!"

"Really Luna, you are too soft on her!" Furia scoffed, waving Spike away, "Have it your way, let's see what other accoutrements you might need."

-

For the next hour I was subjected to every sexual torment imaginable. I was spanked, whipped, flogged, choked, fucked, clamped and stretched by all manner of manual and mechanical means.

Eventually, I was dismissed, a ruined, tearful, aching and, although I hated to say it, incredibly horny mess.

I was sent off to be dressed by crystal in a pink frilly maid dress like she wore while Mistress Luna and Goddess Furia discussed what she'd be buying for us.

Seeing my chance, being left alone with Crystal, I tried to reason with her, to see whether she was looking for a way to escape. I couldn't believe it, all she would discuss was the most vapid, girly topics, clothes, makeup, hair, cocks and cum. It didn't seem like the concept of any other kind of life was in her head anymore.

I sighed in resignation as she set about fixing my makeup so it was super exaggerated and doll-like like hers.

When she was done she squealed in delight and clapped her hands in excitement.

"You look amazing!" she gushed, "I've always wanted a sissy sister!"

I gaped at my reflection in the mirror she brought me, we did look uncannily similar.

"Maybe we'll get to share some nice big cocks one day!"

She kissed me on the lips and giggled as she used her thumb to fix a small smudge.

"It doesn't make such a mess if we wear the same colour!"

-

A sharp shock let me know we were being summoned back and we returned to find the dominants exchanging 3 huge bags for a large handful of cash.

"I'll have the rest for you next week darling." Furia said, kissing Mistress Luna on each cheek.

"It's been wonderful seeing your operation here Furia, thank you for all your help and advice. And look at the wonderful job Crystal has done with Candi, they look so cute matching like that!"

"Don't they?" Furia laughed, "If you ever want to borrow her, just let me know!"

"Oh same to you." My mistress said, giving me an evil grin. I shuddered at the thought.

"Come on Candi, we've got to get to the mall."

12