Candi's Conversion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my skirt, blushing furiously.

"You see, SHE doesn't have what you'd call a cock anymore. Even before I decided to cage it, it was so small it was really more of an oversized clit."

I blushed even more but she continued mercilessly.

"It's always locked away now so nobody has to see the ugly little thing but it can still be useful."

She reached for her phone.

"With this I can control her through pleasure..." I moaned lightly, my knees buckling a little as the cage began to vibrate softly, "or through pain."

"BZZZT!"

I cried out in pain as a searing jolt hit me in the balls.

"Wow, so much fun!" Sasha laughed.

Dom eyed her, still suspiciously.

"If that's the case, why did Sasha say that she might be fucking her when I asked her then?"

"Candi, why don't you show Dom your pussy hole?"

I turned around, bending over to expose my bare ass and spreading my cheeks to show off my plugged ass.

"You see, she's really more of a fuck doll than a person. She exists for other people's pleasure, not her own. What can I have her do to persuade you? Do you want her to suck your dick, do you want to fuck her?"

She glared at me to silence my squeak of protest as Dom thought for a minute.

"If the little freak is bi, he'll probably get off on that, besides I'M not gay! Hmm," he mused as if a thought had just occurred to him, "you're his wife, right?"

"For now, yes," Mistress affirmed tentatively.

"Well, no man would watch his wife suck another man's dick. Why don't you suck my dick?" He grinned triumphantly at Mistress Luna and Sasha, challenging them to complain.

Mistress gave me an annoyed look.

"Very well, if that's what it takes, if Sasha's alright with that." She said slowly, looking at Sasha pointedly.

"Well, I guess, as long as you let me come and play whenever I like!" She replied after a moment.

Mistress sighed with mild annoyance as she walked slowly to where Dom was standing eagerly, her hips swinging sensuously. She slowly dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans.

I felt sick, I'd seen the aftermath of Mistress' dalliances with other men but to see the act in the flesh was something else altogether!

She gasped slightly as the huge cock slid out of Dom's fly.

"Oh my, lucky girl Sasha!" she said admiringly, grasping her fist around the base of his shaft so that at least 5 more inches protruded from her grip just in front of her face, "Candi come over here, come and see what a real cock looks like up close!"

I reluctantly dropped to my knees beside her and she beckoned me closer until my face was so close to her that I could smell the manly musk of Dom's cock.

"Mmmm," she purred as she sucked hard at the head of his cock which came out with a loud wet sucking sound, "Sasha, why don't you put that strapon on and let Candi have a try as well, we might give her a practical lesson while we're here."

Sasha tore her gaze away and stepped into a strapon belt which contained a cock almost as long as Dom's. While she did so, mistress continued sucking and pumping with her fist.

A Sasha positioned herself next to Dom, mistress took his cock out of her mouth and began to pump the enormous, hard member towards my face so that it was only millimetres away from my lips. I moaned, hypnotised, my treacherous lips parted and my tongue crept out to taste his precum.

"If that freak touches my dick I'm going to kick his fucking teeth in" Dom growled threateningly.

Mistress laughed and slid him all the way down her throat until her lipstick left a ring around the thumb and forefinger of her fist.

"This is so hot baby!" Sasha purred, kissing him and grabbing the back of my head to force her strap on similarly down my throat.

I looked over at mistress and tried my best to copy her, bobbing my head up and down and trying not to choke on the enormous rubber shaft.

After a few minutes of various different techniques being demonstrated and practiced, mistress pulled Dom out with a wet slurp, catching the trikle of precum and spit on her finger.

"Oi, I'm not finished!" Dom complained.

"Who said anything about finishing you? If you must cum, use Candi, that's what she's there for!" She laughed getting to her feet.

Dom thought about it for a second before grumbling and struggling to fit his hard cock back inside his jeans.

"Well I hope that was convincing for you." Mistress told him.

"Maybe, how do I know that she didn't get off on it though?" he asked suspiciously.

"It's easy to tell if she's getting off on something." Mistress said, beginning to get annoyed at his repeated suspicion. She tapped on her phone and walked over to Sasha.

"PLEASURE LEVEL 2 : SET."

Oh no! 'Pleasure', my butt plug started to vibrate and pulsate.

Her hand slid down Sasha's thigh as she went in for a kiss, slipping her tongue out to meet Sasha's the second before their perfectly painted lips met. They moaned as they kissed passionately. I felt my cock twitch.

"Mistress, please!" I pleaded.

"CLITTY EXCITEMENT PARAMETERS : UNACCEPTABLE

DANGER OF SQUIRTING : HIGH

PREVENTATIVE MEASURES REQUIRED?"

"BZZZT!" the shock hit and I fell over sobbing in pain.

"Satisfied now?" she asked with exasperation, grabbing a mirror to fix her smudged lipstick.

-

Now that introductions were out of the way, Mistress Luna had me crawl between her legs to pleasure her orally while she explained what she had planned for me.

"This process has been very expensive," she explained, "to fund it all I've had to secure a substantial loan, in Candi's former name of course."

My exposed, plugged ass wiggled towards Sasha and Dom as I slurped hungrily at Mistress' pussy.

"A rather intimidating gentlemen and I came to an arrangement though. Candi will work as a camgirl in order to pay back the money, plus 20%. If she fails to do so in a week, the owner of the debt will take possession of her and she'll work as a prostitute for them until it's paid."

I moaned in frightened protest and received a series of hard slaps on my bare butt from Dom for the interruption. Mistress nodded to him in thanks and continued.

"I've shown you some of the pieces in the 'Sissy Suite' but there's a lot more to it than the simple 'Pleasure and Pain' that you've witnessed so far."

She got out her phone and showed them the app, how it allowed you to administer punishment or reward.

"It's crude but can be useful for enforcing your will if the slut's being disobedient. For example," she pushed my head away from her pussy, "When you were a man, were you gay Candi? Did you crave cock?"

"No Mistress," I whispered, scared and confused.

"Don't you crave it now Candi, the taste of a real man's cock. Don't you want to pleasure Dom's huge cock until he shoots his hot load down your throat? In fact, crawl over there, grovel at his feet, beg for his cock."

"Please Mistress, you can't make me, I'm not gay! I can't do it!" I wailed.

"SHOCK ADMINISTERED

LEVEL : MODERATE.

LOG MISDEMENOUR?"

I screamed loudly in pain.

"Disobedience, dishonesty and failure to perform slut duties." Mistress dictated.

"LOGGED:

FURTHER PUNISHMENT REQUIRED?"

Mistress looked at me meaningfully and I turned and began to crawl over to the fascinated couple.

"SHOCK ADMINISTERED

LEVEL : MODERATE + 1.

FURTHER PUNISHMENT REQUIRED?"

I screamed again, tears in my eyes and fell at Dom's feet.

"Please Sir, may I suck your cock?" I wailed.

He looked down at me in disgust. "Get the fuck away from me!" was his reply.

"SHOCK PATTERN PULSE

LEVEL : MODERATE

CESSATION CONDITION : BLOWJOB"

The pain began to swell and recede in agonising waves.

"Please Sir, I'll do anything, please give me your cock!" I cried, reaching desperately for his fly so that I could perform my duty and stop the pain.

"Get away from me!" He shouted, pushing me to the floor where I writhed helplessly.

"Pathetic," Mistress sneered, leaving me for a few more seconds before the pain ceased.

"On your knees worm, give Dom a foot rest, that's all your good for. Give Sasha a foot rub while you're down there. Those shoes look uncomfortable."

I complied, still sobbing, completely humiliated, crawling to them on all fours so that Dom could put his heavy feet up on my back and so that I could lick and caress Sasha's feet.

"As you can see, it's crude but effective," she continued, "the suite also controls various training aids."

She tossed me the Deepthroat ring gag which I fitted into place.

She had me demonstrate the blowjob training I'd been through earlier at Goddess Furia's and I was secretly proud to say I performed better than I had earlier following Crystal's instruction.

As I gagged and drooled on the dildo which was forcing itself down my throat, she revealed that a much more complete setup was being delivered tomorrow morning, including bondage devices and fucking machines, all ready for my cam shows.

"Ooh, Dom can help set it all up, he's great at technical stuff!" Sasha exclaimed helpfully.

"Thank you Dom, that will be fantastic," Mistress smiled, "I'm going to be leaving for the festival early afternoon so I won't have chance to make sure it all works."

"Maybe, if you finish that blowjob!" Dom grinned, to which Mistress winked and stuck out her tongue.

"Well fantastic, why don't you both stay here tonight? The stuff's being delivered very early tomorrow. We can celebrate our new friendship!"

And so it was that they headed for the bedroom, a girl on each of Dom's arms, leaving me trailing behind to bring them up another bottle of champagne.

-

I came in to find Mistress already sporting a 10" black strapon dildo which Sasha stroked while she kissed Dom passionately.

She beckoned to me, dropping to her knees at Mistress' feet. I obliged, putting the champagne down and joining her on the floor.

"Let's be sluts together tonight babe." She purred, playing with my butt plug and leaning in to kiss me.

She pulled away and dabbed affectionately at the dark smudge of lipstick she'd marked me with. My light pink lips had given hers a pretty, dramatic ombre.

"Suck it for me baby." She purred and I obediently slid the hard silicone cock down my throat.

"Mmm," She moaned as I gagged on it, "you're such a greedy girl! Leave some for me!"

I pulled it out with a suck and she dove on it hungrily. We took turns, sliding our lips up and down its length. Sometimes both at once, sometimes taking turns.

Dom had come behind Sasha, insatiably horny and was fucking her from behind as we sucked Mistress' cock.

Eventually, Mistress stopped us.

"Hey, I want a turn!" she exclaimed, "everyone on the bed. Candi on your hands and knees."

Following her direction, Sasha laid down onto her back and Dom got between her legs, hungrily resuming his hard pounding of her tight pussy.

I climbed on top of Sasha as if we were 69'ing and Mistress Luna positioned herself behind me.

"I think it's about time we got rid of that nasty virginity of yours huh Candi?" she asked, removing the inflated buttplug and spitting into my gaping ass hole.

"Whatever you want Mistress, I'm yours!" I moaned, insatiably horny and mesmerised by the sight of Dom's cock stretching Sasha's shaven pussy right in front of my face.

She grabbed my thighs as the dildo rammed home and I screamed in girlish ecstasy. She continued to fuck me hard and I barely noticed that my face was forced into Dom's body until I tasted the sweat that ran down his abs in my open, screaming mouth.

He slapped me hard, glaring at me.

"Why don't you lick my pussy for me Candi?" Sasha asked.

"Fuck that, her lips will touch my dick!" Dom complained.

"You're such a prude!" she moaned, "Fine, I'll let you fuck me in the ass, just this once!"

"Really?" He asked excitedly, "ok, go ahead and rim her, bitch, get her ready for me!"

I did as he asked, licking hungrily at Sasha's asshole, filling it with my spit so she could get fucked like I was.

She screamed in ecstatic pain as he slid his giant cock home, her body tensing at the unfamiliar invasion.

I licked at her pussy to add yet more pleasure into the mix and she moaned in delight.

She grabbed at my caged cock and balls which dangled by her face and squeezed hard. A drip of precum oozed out of the exposed tip and she lapped at it hungrily.

"Fuck, it's so tight!" Dom grunted panting, "I don't know how long I'll last!"

"I've got an Idea," Sasha chimed in breathlessly, "You know how much you like to make a mess of my makeup? Why don't you give Candi a taste?"

I looked up at him through my long false lashes confused and he grinned down at me evilly.

Suddenly, he pulled out, one of his hands grabbed a handful of my hair and he tugged my head away so that it was just in front of his crotch. My eyes opened in shocked horror as he gave his quivering cock two hard pumps.

"Wait, NOOO-mmmph" was all I could manage as his huge cock exploded in my face.

The first blast hit me directly in the eye, gluing my huge lash down to my cheek. The next few absolutely covered my face while the last few pumped into my open mouth.

It was too much for me. The stimulation of being fucked in the ass, watching Sasha getting violated and my own humiliation. I felt my cock twitch before my own cum began to pour out, covering Sasha's flawless face. I could feel my eyes cross and my tongue lolling out of my gaping, cum covered lips as I orgasmed again and again.

She squawked indignantly and struggled to get out of the firing line but it was no good, she was trapped under me.

"You fucking bitch!" she laughed, slapping my painfully sensitive balls hard.

Dom was livid, a full handed slap to the face knocked me to the floor.

"You dare cum without permission?" Mistress screamed, shocking my clit as hard as the device would go.

I writhed on the floor, a ruined mess, as Dom jumped off the bed, ready to administer more punishment.

"Wait!" Cried Sasha, diving onto the floor to protect me, my own cum leaving streaks in her makeup, "I told her we'd be sluts together tonight, it's only fair that we both get to enjoy a facial!"

The shocks died down and Sasha picked me up tenderly.

With a long, dark fingernail she scraped a blob of cum into her mouth before kissing me hard. She began to lick all of the cum off of my ruined face before rubbing as much of the stuff covering hers into her mouth.

Once her mouth was full to the brim she got to her feet and stood over me. I knew what was expected of me and tilted my head back, mouth open.

The stream flowed down her chin and dripped into my open mouth. I tried to swallow but choked, spraying the hot goo all over my face once more. She spanked me and I copied her technique, brushing all the liquid back onto my tongue so I could swallow the lot.

"Wow, what a pair of cumsluts!" Dom laughed, "Now fuck off to your own room bitch boy, I need to sleep."

"Not so fast there big boy, seems like everyone's cum except for me," Mistress said, "Sasha's had good use of my bitch, now I'll use hers." She stuck out her tongue at him but he was already unzipping her catsuit ready to fuck.

And with that I was dismissed once more to sleep alone while my wife fucked someone else in our bed.

12