All Comments on 'Candledim Ch. 01'

by AmoralAuthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Twisted.

Seems others have been too nervous to comment on it yet. You're sick. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sick & Perverted!

This story SUCKED!

Varian PVarian Pover 19 years ago
Fabulous perversion.

Sick and twisted it is, brilliantly capturing some of the strange, painful dichotomies of human sexuality in an eery, far-out story, written in some of the best prose I've seen on this site.

hiddenselfhiddenselfover 19 years ago
I have no idea what the point is

Maybe there is none. But every good story is supposed to have one, no?

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
I agree with Varian P...

...this is exceptionally well written. Of course it's disturbing, because of the issues it raises. I'm glad it does - it's good to be challenged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need More

The story was interesting, but we need more! Let us know what the future holds!

Quiet_CoolQuiet_Coolover 19 years ago
Ingore the negativity...

...of some of these comments. The story's well-written, and obviously wasn't completed here. Too many readers aren't interested in "story" but "stroking." Not that there's anything wrong with that, just isn't the main point to the story being written.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 19 years ago
Keep it goin

Good Work and take your time. I find your writing interesting in a macabre way as well as one of the works that pushes the boundaries. That is what writing is about, pushing the limits and seeing what lies beyond them. Your stories do that and in this reality some people have to realize bad things happen, whether you write them into a story or they happen far away. No matter what always let yourself be the ultimate judge on what you write, the rest of us have no idea what goes through your mind nor ANY right to cast judgement on your thoughts or ideas. Words are just noisy breaths until we immortalize then on pages, leave ones that matter to you, first and always ok? Enough of that though, good luck and keep writing. You've impressed me so far, let's see what you come up with next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous