Candles, Rope and Honey

Story Info
The first session with my new submissive.
2k words
4.53
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is written, very much, for a female audience. I suspect most males will find it lacks of being graphic or explicit. I hope the women reading will find it very erotic, though.

What follows is an accurate description of the very first session I did with my then submissive AnnA.

AnnA is an English woman who was living in Waco, Texas when I found her on the then brilliant computer app called ICQ. We chatted on that app endlessly for weeks before progressing to phone calls.

I, eventually, convinced her to come and visit me and my wife, the same wife described accurately in my story 'My wife finds her submissive side'.

She stayed and served us for nearly 6 years, gaining her Australian citizenship in the process.

This will be a little rude, but will not include any really extreme acts. It will be gentle.

The scene: A bedroom, four scented lit candles, a four-poster bed, four silk scarves, liquid honey, chocolate sauce, ice cream, and oranges, halved.

The only light is from the candles. They fill the room with a warm, flickering glow and the faint scent of melting wax.

I have my submissive AnnA standing demurely in front of me, eyes down, hands clasped in front of her. She can feel my presence, it is strong, as I am tall, wide-shouldered and so... male.

I reach my hand out and cup her chin, lifting her head up, so that I can gaze into her eyes. As our eyes meet, a smile plays along my lips, and she blushes. A low chuckle escapes my chest.

"Relax, AnnA," I say. "You are going to enjoy this... I promise.'"

I touch AnnA's hands, indicating she should let them drop. Slowly, looking into her eyes, I unbutton her blouse. Tugging the tails from her skirt, I peel it back from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

I lean forward and lightly kiss that spot where her neck meets her shoulder. I trail my hands down AnnA's spine to the waistband of her skirt. Following the contours of the skirt around to the front I let the backs of my hands rub gently across AnnA's belly then up towards her bra, stopping agonisingly short of her breasts.

I reach behind her and undo her skirt. Giving it a quick tug it drops to the floor. I indicate she should step out of it.

Then touching AnnA's shoulder I turn her around, stepping close I wrap my arms around her. My left arm reaches over AnnA's shoulder, across and between her breasts holding her close to me. My right arm reaches around AnnA's waist and across her belly.

My lips graze the nape of her neck, trailing kisses up and down her neck. My fingers trace her panty line, reaching deeper, deeper, but again stopping short... I step back suddenly leaving her wanting, wanting.

I take AnnA's hand and lead her to the bed. Touching her hip I indicate she should climb up.

Before she is quite sure of what I am doing, I pounce. Pushing AnnA back I quickly tied her hands to the posts.

Before she can even raise a protest her legs are also bound.

Now she is completely in my power, under my control.

Was that a shiver of anticipation or fear? Feeling AnnA shiver, I glance into her eyes and... chuckle. Her fear amuses me, then, contrite I kiss her lightly.

"Trust me," I whisper, "It will not hurt... well not too much."

And I laugh again.

Sitting on AnnA's hips I open and reach into the drawer beside the bed. As I straighten up she sees the knife, the blade is long, and the light reflects brightly off it.

Fascinated and a little fearful AnnA's eyes follow the blade. I show it to her, moving it back and forward, in front of her eyes.

Nervously AnnA's tongue touches her lips. I can see the question in her eyes. I choose not to respond, then, with a practiced flick of my wrists, I cut the straps to AnnA's bra. Also cutting the material at the front, I let her breasts fall free.

Lightly I drag my nails across her nipples, they spring hard almost instantly. I lower my head, my lips reach closer, closer... and stop.

I look up at her and smile and get down from the bed. I grasp her panties and with two quick slices, cut the sides of them. I rip them from her and gaze upon her nakedness.

Shaved, I like that, it allows for better access. I start to walk away and she starts to mouth a protest. I turn back.

"Hush," I say. "Or I will have to gag you."

Shortly I am back. I have a bowl of warm water. The honey and chocolate sauce are in it.

I show them to her so she will know why I left the room. I place them on the dresser beside the bed.

I take one of the halved oranges and hold it above her. I squeeze. AnnA can see the muscles rippling in my arm. The juice runs down into her open mouth, trickling out the corners of her lips. Then, squeezing harder, I trail the juice down AnnA's neck and across her breasts. Letting some pool on her belly I begin to lick the juice up.

Beginning at her tummy and, following the trail back up towards AnnA's breasts, I lick closer and closer. Her back arches trying to stretch her breasts toward me, hoping I will taste them, but again I stop... just... short.

I straddle AnnA's hips and, sitting upright, I peel my shirt off. My chest is broad, hairy.

Involuntarily, her tongue touches her lips.

I reach up and stretch.

Then, leaning forward, I take the liquid honey out of the bowl. Holding the bottle above her I squeeze, again. The honey is warm as it runs down across AnnA's body. I pay particular attention to her breasts.

Dropping the bottle I start to massage the honey into her body. Starting low I work up AnnA's sides, across her tummy and up towards her breasts.

My hands reach the undersides of AnnA's breasts and follow the contours around, I cup her breasts and lift them up. Lowering my head I gently draw one of her nipples into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue as it passes between my lips.

My thumb rubs lightly across her other nipple and then I stroke my fingers along the contours of her breast, gently teasing, caressing, and playing.

I can feel the fire starting to build in her. AnnA's breath becomes shorter, sharper as she surrenders to my administrations.

All too soon, for her, I stop.

Taking the halves of another orange I squeeze hard, letting the juice run all over her.

Again I start to massage mixing the orange juice with the honey.

Leaning forward I return my attention to AnnA's breasts. I alternate between her nipples, caressing one with my lips, the other with my thumb and forefinger then changing.

Back and forth stroking and licking and sucking, now firmer, then softer, now faster, then slower, slowly lifting her up towards her first orgasm.

I feel AnnA's hips writhe under me, trying to get... something... A touch, or some pressure, that would help her over the edge.

But infuriatingly, just as she is about to reach the crescendo she desperately craves, I stop.

Her eyes, which were closed, fly open. "Please, Sir?' She asks.

I kiss her in response and reach for the ice cream.

Taking a small amount in each hand I reach toward AnnA's breasts. The ice cream is so cold after the warm honey and her nipples go even harder.

I take one of them straight away into my mouth, slowly running my tongue around the aureole whilst gently pinching and squeezing the other.

Again I start to alternate, reaching into the container to drip ice cream onto one breast whilst, licking and sucking on the other.

AnnA's desire has raised to a new pitch. Her breath is becoming shorter and shorter, her hips are writhing and her back is arching and she is trying to push her breasts into my mouth, I suckle greedily and then, just... stop.

AnnA almost screams with frustration. My delighted smile is all she gets in return, as I reach for the chocolate sauce.

The sauce is warm in my hand. I pop open the squeeze top. Flipping it upside down I squeeze hard. Thick sauce oozes over AnnA's belly and runs down the sides of her body. I trickle the sauce from her belly button down to her pussy. Spreading her pussy lips, I let the sauce trickle across her clitoris.

AnnA shudders at the warmth on her most intimate parts.

Cupping AnnA's breasts in my hands I follow the sauce trail with my tongue but slowly, oh so very slowly, all the while my mouth is getting closer and closer to her pussy.

Her eyes meet mine pleadingly,

"Please, Sir." She whispers.

All she gets in reply is my smile, but my lips continue their progress down.

Now my lips are poised just above her clitoris. I look up at her and holding her gaze, I slowly draw her clit into my mouth. AnnA's whole body shudders, straining against her bonds she tries to push her pussy against my mouth.

Slowly I swirl my tongue around AnnA's clit, then following the chocolate trail, I slide my tongue deep into her pussy, tasting her juices mingled with the chocolate sauce, as I lap at her cunt.

My fingers are pulling insistently at her nipples, twisting and tweaking them. The pain mingles with the pleasure flowing from her cunt, twisting together, one indecipherable from the other until all becomes pleasure.

As AnnA's body writhes under me my teeth close on her clit. Gently, I bite down, and draw slowly back, tugging on her clit. AnnA's hips buck and a groan escapes her lips. I stretch her clit, and then let it snap back before flicking it with my tongue.

My tongue circles AnnA's clit, first fast, then slow, sometimes heavy, sometimes light, but always circling, circling.

I dip the middle finger of my left hand into her pussy. Feeling her heat, I slip it in deep, causing her hips to rise and thrust against it. Another moan escapes her.

Slowly I increase the tempo of my thrusts, timing them to coincide with my tongue flicking her clit. I can feel her losing control. AnnA's breathing becomes faster, harder, the sweat rolls off her as her orgasm nears.

She wonders, 'Will I let her come this time?'

AnnA doesn't know, but, oh the need! Her need is now so strong it almost hurts.

Her hips bucked, thrusting at my probing finger. My tongue lapping, flicking and becoming more and more insistent.

Finally, she reaches that point, the point of no return. AnnA throws her head back and her eyes fly open. Her breath catches in her throat. Then with a scream, she comes.

I flatten my tongue against AnnA's clitoris, holding it there, whilst she bucks and thrusts against my finger that is now thrust deep into her cunt.

My nails rake across her nipples mercilessly as another orgasm rips through her. The pain mingles with the pleasure driving AnnA to new heights.

Her whole body shudders, bucks, and then shudders again as she slowly comes down from the high.

With a sigh, AnnA collapses down from the tense strained position she was in.

My fingers change from raking her breasts, to gently stroking and caressing, petting her sated body.

Mercifully I slip my finger from AnnA's hot wet depths and, with one last teasing flick, I remove my tongue from her clit. I straddle her hips again, towering over her. She looks up at me. I smile down at her. She answers my unasked question.

"Yes, Master. I really did enjoy that."

My smile beams. "Good, girl," I say. "But we have only just begun."