Work From Home (Full)

Story Info
Husband has a surprise for his wife working from home.
3.2k words
3.8
29.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Khungus93
Khungus93
13 Followers

She wakes with a subtle stir as the alarm rings. She silences the alarm, rote muscle memory, and allows consciousness to catch up to her body. Slowly, she grows aware of a dampness and aching between her legs. The dream returns. Bent over her desk, breasts pressed agains the cold wood. The hardness of his cock inside her - Fuck that was a good dream - He worked late last night. Too late for them to have any fun. Of course, she dreamt of that cock, his cock. She glances over to see him sleeping soundly, if absurdly positioned, next to her. Somehow, he's managed to wrap his torso in the sheet while leaving his lower half bare. Her eyes trace his long, muscular legs up towards his crotch and the outline of his cock. Not too hard but not soft either, existing in a state of morning limbo. She bites her lip as she recalls the feel of it hardening in her hands. The ecstasy of her dream. Somehow, sighing deeply, she pulls herself from bed, quiet as not to wake him, and begins her morning routine.

She relieves herself and washes in the sink where she notices the envelope. A plain white envelope taped to the mirror glass. Her name printed neatly across it - What the hell? - She takes it down and opens it, a slight quiver to her hand. Inside she finds a small note. It's his scrawl, she recognizes, but he took the time to ensure its legibility.

"Your outfit is laid out for you on the guest bed. Wear only what I have chosen if you want your reward. A good girl, an obedient girl, will get what she needs."

She's taken aback. This is so unlike him after all. Yet, she feels her excitement growing. The idea of his dressing her, telling her exactly what he wants her to do causes her belly to twist deliciously inside. A reward, "what she needs." She can think of but one thing she needs in this moment. Her unconscious can too judging by her dreams. She needs the only thing that can fill that tight wet hole of hers. She imagines his cock stirring as he decided on an outfit. Picturing her flushed, begging, and painted like a whore. She feels the flow of blood to her sex - Christ I'm wet - and suddenly the day's concerns are no longer pressing. She imagines her tongue on his throbbing member. The taste. The smell. Feeling it grow as he tickles her throat. Knowing just how close he is to losing control and ramming it down her throat while she gags and gasps for air - Fuck - Her thoughts return to his cock in bed, already half hard. It wouldn't take much to finish the job. She could return to bed and take him inside her mouth, slowly waking him. First licking the length from base to tip, tongue lingering briefly at the glans as she teases. Then taking the head inside. The slight taste of pre-cum mixing with her saliva as she takes him deeper. The little groans as his cock grows and he drifts awake. She lives for those moans. What a sight that would be for him. Waking to find her slutty lips wrapped around his hard cock. She desires this desperately, wants him to make a sloppy mess of her. She glances at her phone and realizes just how long she's been lost in this fantasy - Shit - She's already running late again. She exits the bedroom and heads towards the guest room, ignoring the ache between her legs as best she can.

Laid out on the bed are 4 articles. A short, black skirt. A white, button-up blouse. A black lacy bra that leaves little to the imagination. A pair of fishnet stockings. No panties. She searches the bed wondering if he forgot them then recalls the note - "Only what I have chosen for you...obedient girl will get what she needs." And she needs it - Christ, I need it. Desperately - She pictures him stroking his hard cock while he imagines her in the outfit. Free of panties like a proper slut. - Fuck. I can't wear that to work - But then, she does work from home. Zoom meetings can easily hid a whore's lower half.

She removes her nightgown then her panties, allowing her fingers to linger far too briefly at her aching need. She tries to focus on her schedule for the day, to even remember what meetings are on the books, but all she can think of is his cock, hard as steel for her in her sexy outfit. The getup the reveals her inner desires pleading, "please fuck me I want it I need it I'll do anything for that cock" in one ravenous gasp. She sits on the edge of the bed rolling the stockings slowly up her legs. She imagines they're his fingers, his tongue. She knows that when he sees her in this it will drive him absolutely fucking wild. She loves when he loses control like that. No longer a man, just lust. The way his fingers dig deeply into her flesh gripping her tightly with pure, animal need. The way he pulls himself deeper within her, deeper than any of her lovers have ever been.

She brings herself back reluctantly and slips into the skirt which reveals more than a hint of cheek. Then the bra. She takes a moment to look at herself in the mirror, blouse still unworn on the bed. Her flesh strains against the material, her erect nipples longing for his touch. Her fingers have again wandered down to her lower lips. She wets a digit in her mouth then grazes her furiously swollen clit. Again her mind turns to his cock. Thick. Long. Not too big, just enough to stretch her out exquisitely. Just enough to fill her greedy little hole - My cunt was made for that cock and I can hardly breathe without it. Fuck - In this moment she needs that cock more than anything she's ever needed in her life. She gasps and realizes there are 2 fingers deep inside her sopping wet pussy. Her other hand urgently rubs her clit. She pictures the skirt hiked up. Her ass hanging off the edge of the desk, her legs wrapped tightly around him. An arm and his cock the only thing shielding her from gravity. The way he uses her dirty little hole to get himself off. How right it feels to be his whore. The feel of his hot cum splashing against her tits. A small whimper escapes her throat and her legs go weak as she cums powerfully. Fuck. She takes a few deep breaths, hopeful this will allow her to get on with the day.

She takes the blouse from the bed to finish dressing. Buttoning it up she realizes he's removed the top buttons. The better to see the swell of her bosom. The better to show everyone exactly what she is. She's not the sweet girl they think she is. She's something so much better - Admittedly not the most profession attire but, I can make it work if I angle the camera right - She returns to their bedroom. He sleeps as she applies her makeup. Normally it would be light, hardly noticeable, but she decides to lean into her outfit. She pictures her lipstick smearing as she chokes on his cock and realizes the little fap job in the guest room didn't make a dent in her need. She curses and finishes readying for the day, trying and failing to avoid her dirty fucking thoughts.

In her second meeting of the day she realizes he's left the house silently. A regular appointment yet she can't help but yearn for his return. She responds to emails and schedules yet more meetings. The morning drags painfully but the dawn's excitement has yet to fade. She's almost ashamed by how turned on she is by dressing for him at work. Almost. Her phone chirps and she looks down at the phone - It's him! - A text, just two words: "Show me." She knows instantly what he means. Show her how he dressed for him. How he told her what to do and she did just that. His obedient little whore - Fuck - The final fifteen minutes of the meeting is agony but eventually she escapes. Returning to the bedroom she poses before the mirror, debating how much to reveal and how much to tease. She realizes with no small degree of satisfaction that he's almost certainly picturing her now. His cock stiff and straining against the constraints of his pants. Oh, the things she would do to him if she could. She settles on a pose, legs spread and vagina glistening, and snaps a photo. She reviews it carefully and feels a rush of anxiety as she prepares to send it. This kind of thing is no more in character for her than him. She holds her breath and hits send, a thrill passing through her. Then she waits. And waits. After 5 minutes she returns to her desk. She worries briefly that he didn't like the picture but knows that's not the case - I looked fucking sexy - No, more likely his cock is painfully hard right now yet he intends to tease her, to make her wait an agonizingly long time. She turns her attention back to work. The phone chirps again but it's not him this time - Fuck he's really gonna make me sweat it - Another hour passes before he replies, again just two words: "Good girl."

She takes her lunch break though the broccoli cheddar soup does nothing to sate her real appetite. Her mind again drifts towards wonderfully dirty things. Lips on her neck. Hands on her flesh. Tongue on her clit. Cock in her mouth - Where is he? - It's his day off and he'd normally be home by now. - Does he realize what he's doing to me? - She rinses the bowl in the sink and places it in the near empty dishwasher before reluctantly returning to her office. She tries to focus on her upcoming filings, a futile task until her itch has been scratched, over the next hour.

Five minutes into her next meeting she hears from him again: "You may mute but the camera stays on." - What the fuck? - The dogs bark suddenly as she hears his car pull into the driveway. He opens the door silently and takes the dogs into the yard. She feels annoyed though whether it is at their dogs' volume or his lack of greeting she could not say. Eventually he returns to her office. Without saying a word, he gets to his knees and crawls under the desk. Panic sets in, she's still on the Zoom call, but she can feel his eyes feasting upon her flesh. Her own hunger easily bests concerns against impropriety. His hands caress her calves, squeezing the muscle purposefully. She tilts the camera further up and gasps as he kisses her legs. He spreads her legs open and she can feel the heat of his breath on her cunt. He takes his time though and leaves it untouched, lavishing her inner thighs instead. Coming tantalizing close each time. She hears her name repeatedly and, with all of her strength, returns her attention to the screen. They've asked her opinion and she has no idea what they've been talking about. "Sorry, I got distracted there. What were you asking?"

Before they can answer she feels his tongue tracing the outlines of her cunt lips and the task becomes that much harder. She processes their response as best she can with his tongue coming ever so close to her clit. He takes a long, slow lick that finishes at her hood and she shivers. They ask her if she is feeling okay and she makes up something about a migraine. The truth is she feels amazing. Every touch of his tongue sends electricity through her body. He begins lapping at her cunt greedily, sucking on her clit like a ripe pear. Worshipping her sex with his lips and tongue. She strokes her hand through his hair and tries desperately to appear normal. His tongue circles her clit repeatedly as her thighs squeeze his head. Her pussy is dripping as he slips a finger in. She groans and quickly sends a message through the group chat - "Sorry, not feeling well. Need to lie down." She slams her Macbook closed as the first orgasm thunders within her. Rather than slowing down he grabs her ass and pulls her even closer to his face. He eats with a hunger that she knows very well. He refuses to let her go until she cums again then pushing her rolling chair away. She leans back in the chair positively spent but the look in his eyes tells her he's far from done with her.

He stands and removes his shirt. She looks first at the bulge in his crotch and then at his furry chest and realizes she's got more to give. His beard is slick with her cunt juice as he lowers his head and pulls her face towards his. Their lips meet and he kisses her as though she'd been lost for a century. She tastes herself on him and grows even wetter. His lips move to her neck and he playfully chews on her ear lobes. "I want your cock," she meekly whispers and he pulls back.

"Louder" he replies, "tell me exactly what you want."

She finds her voice and rasps, "I want your fucking cock inside me. I need it. Please give me my reward."

He unbuckles his belt and lowers his jeans to reveal his cock practically bursting through his briefs. "This cock?" he asks as removes his briefs and stands confidently erect before her. "I don't know. Were you a good little slut today?"

She can only nod in response as she stares hypnotically at his cock. He grunts and picks her up, roughly moving her over to the desk. He bends her over and places a hand inside her blouse. He squeezes her left tit and whispers into her ear, "Since you're dressed like a whore I'll have to fuck you like one." Then he's inside her in one swift movement and all that remains of her is desire.

He thrusts slowly at first, ensuring she feels every inch of his cock. He enjoys the sight of his cock going in and out of her, increasingly slick each time. He presses her head against the desk and bites her ear before whispering, "Is this what you wanted?"

She moans and replies, "Oh yes. I needed this so bad. I needed your perfect cock."

He quickens his pace, his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust. "I've been thinking about your cock all day," she growls between moans. "I love the way you fill me up."

He slows again and grabs her wrist, pinning it behind her back. "That's right, baby," he says. "Take that fucking cock. You're my dirty fucking girl."

She moans and her eyes roll back. His thrusts strengthen. "I love being your dirty girl. Take my cunt. Use my hole, daddy. Use my filthy hole to get yourself off."

He pushes himself to the brink before pulling out and stepping back. She stands up from the desk and turns to him. She removes her blouse and frees herself from the bra's constraints. He takes her in breathlessly. He's never seen anything so sexy before. He orders her to her knees. "Crawl over here and suck my cock like the dirty slut you are."

Shes obliges him, happily. With all her responsibilities at work it's nice to have someone else tell her what to do. And there's nothing she'd rather do in this moment than make him feel as good as he did her. She wants to worship that cock. The floor is cold and hard beneath her knees but she doesn't care. She grabs his cock with her left hand and slowly strokes it. It looks so large within her tiny hand that she wonders how she ever fits him inside. She starts at the base and licks along the length of the shaft, stopping just before the head. It's her turn to tease him now. She kisses the tip and the returns to the shaft, wrapping her lips around it and moving up and down. He moans for her and she feels a perfect mixture of contentment and desire. She teases the head again before taking him into her mouth in earnest. Her tongue wraps around his tip as she sucks him in, slobber escaping her lips and dripping down her chin. He pulls out of her mouth and directs her towards his balls. She peppers them with light kisses and tongue lashes as he strokes his cock. She takes the left ball inside her mouth and slurps, then the right. She tries and fails to get both inside several times before accomplishing it. He moans in ecstasy and pulls her head up. Holding her head he returns his cock to her mouth and begins thrusting towards the back of her throat. She gags and he slows, knowing it would only take a few hard thrusts to send his hot cum barreling down her throat.

He pulls out and picks her up again, placing her ass at the edge of the desk. She moans with delight as his cock slaps her clit. He moves the tip up and down her lips before shoving it inside. He fucks her urgently as though it's the last fuck of their lives. He is man no more, only lust incarnate. Pleasure races through her body with every thrust, each harder and harder against her back wall. He looks down at her with desire and she is a sight to behold. Wearing only the fishnet stockings and splayed on the desk. Her face is a mess of drool and her tongue hangs out an angle. Her eyes are rolled up exposing the whites. He slams in and out of her, his long cock molded for her gaping cunt. Sweat drips from his brow onto her chest and she quivers. "You were my perfect whore today," he says. "Are you ready for your reward."

She moans as her body shakes violently with orgasm. Her entire body vibrating she responds, "Yes, please. Please give me your cum. I want your hot cum on my tits. Cum for me. Please cum for me."

His pace reaches a fury and he pulls out of her mid stroke. He grabs his cock and strokes it as she waits with eager anticipation. He feels the orgasm building within him and cries out as the first string of cum escapes his cock, splashing against her tits. Another spurt helps to cover them as he moans. He points the cock lower and glazes her cunt with the rest of his cum. He looks down at her, unbearably sexy covered in his cum, while lust and love mingle within him. The he enters her again, still hard, and thrusts until he can no more. She takes his head in her hands and holds him to her breasts as she runs her fingers through his hair. "That was fun." She says with a laugh, "Five stars."

Khungus93
Khungus93
13 Followers