Candles, Win and Lose

Story Info
A man and a woman play with dice and a candle.
3.3k words
4.75
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candles

After a long day of work on Friday, being alone for the weekend and finding myself in town, I decided to eat there. A meal and a couple of glasses of wine later, I wandered slowly back to where my car was parked.

I was walking through the "hot" district of town. Each address was for sexual fun; "Men for Men", "Sauna house", "Leather and chains". The gaudy signs further informed that women were allowed in free, couples night and the only places catering to a lone man would buy you love at a price; it was not for me.

Between two of these buildings was a place seemingly unlit, with a darkened doorway and a person on each side. They were dressed identically; black trousers, white shirt - more Matador than waiter, a man and a woman ; they were smiling at me.

"Come in?" said the man. Well I'm....just looking, I was going to say, but the woman smiled again a genuine smile, took my hand and said

"It's OK, come on in". I did.

The place was quite dark inside, a warm darkness lit by candles of all shapes and sizes, colours and scents. I could see people sitting or lying on cushions; many couples, quite a few unaccompanied men. A drink was put in my hand from the woman who had been at the door.              

"Champagne for your first visit" she told me. I took the drink and sat on a big cushion. I would finish the drink and go; nothing here for me.

I'm a little timid at first, I don't catch peoples' eye with mine, especially single men in places like that, but I noticed one of the single men looking at me and smiling. In that light I couldn't really see if it was me he was looking at.

Nearly at the end of my drink, he got up and walked across to where I sat. He was in fact a woman, with very short hair, slim, about my height. She smiled and asked

"You don't want to smile back at me?" I explained that I wasn't sure who she was smiling at and she sat down with me. We talked of everything and nothing, until she said quite suddenly "do you like candles?" Well, yes, I did, sort of, but she was already asking me to choose the candle that I liked most, a sort of joke; she had a way of looking at me so seriously and suddenly flashing a smile that lit up the room before melting into that serious look again. So I chose; a candle about 30 centimetres long, 5 in diameter and white. "Oh, that's a good choice!" she said, but didn't say more about it.

She said she was leaving, but if I was free tomorrow....? I was.

The next day, she picked me up at the place we arranged to meet and drove away in the direction of the mountains; said were going to have a picnic by a lake she knew. It turned out to be a beautiful place, secluded, clear water surrounded by larch trees. On the ground were needles from the trees, over a carpet of green moss. The weather was warm and sunny as we ate by this lake. We laughed a lot, talked a lot. We drank a beer or two. We were on the same wavelength for many subjects; we liked each other.

She wore jeans that were in the old style that were loose on her legs, but her natural curves tightened the cloth around her hips. A sleeveless top made from what looked like silk and underneath, very obviously nothing; I watched her nipples and her small breasts as they moved beneath the silk, discreetly I thought, but her smile told me otherwise; and that it was alright.

"Would you like to play a game?" she asked. Not me. Games bore me to death, especially cards.

"Just a simple, fun game with dice", she explained. "It's a little like strip poker; each person must wear the same number of clothes. We take it in turns to throw the dice. If one player throws a six, the other person must take off one item of clothing. Once one person is naked, if the other throws a six, the naked player must perform an act of the other player's choosing. When both are naked, if one throws a six, the other person has lost and must do all the winner asks for the whole of that day. The only other rules are these: No act must be illegal, no act must cause injury, the loser can, if they wish say "stop", the game will end immediately."

I looked around; we were completely alone and had seen nobody all that day. I'd had just enough alcohol to be pretty relaxed and felt we were heading for a naked swim and so to bed; suited me fine.

"OK" I said, "let's play!" We both wore trousers and a top for her, a T-shirt for me.

"Are you....?"

"-Yes I am wearing panties, what kind of girl do you think I am?" She laughed. "Are you wearing any?" I was wearing boxers.

"Right," she said "no socks or bras, too un-sexy." I took off my socks and looked at her nipples, decidedly more pronounced through the silk and she grinned and said, I was already hoping you'd play, when I got dressed this morning!"

So we played, and the first piece of clothing to go was her silk top. She was sun-tanned and healthy-looking and completely unashamed of her body; I liked that.

After that I seemed to hit a losing streak and was down to my black underpants not at all hiding my erection when I started to win again, right down to her panties - black too! - when I threw that last six. It was her serious look she gave me, as she slid the last piece of clothing down to the ground, stepped out and stood there hands at her sides, watching me watch her. I waited. After a long pause she asked me what I wanted her to do. Oh god! Such choice and I must choose just one. A little devil inside me whispered:

"Masturbate!" I said, "Just as you do when you're alone." My mouth was dry and I trembled as I watched her. Her cheeks reddened a little, but slowly her fingers started to move. At first she stroked her body, her thighs, her sides, lifting her breasts, running her palms over her nipples. She stroked the outside, then the backs of her thighs, lifting her buttocks.

More and more, she concentrated on her breasts and then one hand started gently pinching and pulling her nipple and the other caressing between her legs. Every few seconds she would swap hands and little by little I could see the sheen of her wetness on her nipples. She started to breathe more raggedly, as if her breath caught each time in her throat and then she turned and knelt before me lifting her rear high, her knees spread wide and I watched her fingers one, two, then three, slipping into her sex, shining wet. Her other hand came around her ass, over her hip and she started to slip a finger into her anus and I trembled to watch her. If I watched her come now, I would come too. I had better ideas than coming on my leg. Her breath was becoming faster and harder and I said

"Enough!"

"What?"

"Enough," I said, "no more." Sadistic bastard aren't I?

Her face tightened and her lips were pressed together as she wiped her wet hands on her belly. I wanted to lick her hands. She stopped, turned and looked at me, her face flushed, sweat on her forehead and her lips looking swollen. I could see she was mad at me for stopping her right on the brink of orgasm.

"The game's not over "She said and threw the dice. Well, I walked into that one didn't I? It was a six and she grinned at me. "You have to do exactly what I did - go on, masturbate for me!"

I did. I was so close to an orgasm that a few strokes brought me to the edge and each time I got there she would say "hold it!" Each time, a little drop of sperm would creep out and pause at the end of my twitching sex, which I ached to grab, to pump, to shoot. Each time she told me to take that drop and wipe it onto my nipples with the same circular motion she had used on her own. I have sensitive nipples (for a man) and this nearly sent me into orbit. My sex literally ached from my erection when she told me to use a drop of sperm and rub it into my anus and slide my finger in. I did, after some little trouble, but after a while I loosened up. She kept me at it until I had three fingers in there and finding I liked it was about to come.

"Enough!" She said, her sweet revenge. That was it. She was tossing the dice in her hand.

"Your turn", she said. I threw; three, she threw; six.

She looked at me, the serious eyes, and said

"you're mine. Come and lay down here on your back." She reached into her rucksack and brought out the white candle from the night before. She smiled, tenderly, at me as she lit the candle and set it down, careful for it to remain upright.

"What do you think you are going to do with that?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "I'm going to drip hot wax on you." I must have looked (and I felt) scared, because she continued:

"If it's too hot for you, just say "higher" - the further it falls, the cooler it gets, look;" she dripped wax on her flank and apart from an intake of breath, she seemed unhurt. After a few seconds she peeled off the hardened wax, leaving a slightly reddened patch of skin.               "See?"

"It looks like torture" I said.

"Oh it is, but the big difference is that you are free; you're not tied up, you can say "stop", you can leave - but you see, that's important to me. It's what turns me on; you're lying there, willing, letting me do what I want with your body; we're equals, it's about total trust, it's not domination or submission, it's...well...we're experimenting with our senses...You see?"

Put that way...well I'd never thought about it like that, but...

"And you can always get your revenge, when I lose the next game." I could see in her eyes that she very much wanted me to agree. I wasn't too sure about total trust, but the alternatives were simple; yes and I would see this girl again, no and we would never "play" again. I knew it. The suggestion that next she might be the loser encouraged me: there would be a next time.

"Okay, let's try."

She straddled my hips and I bucked them, pushing my still throbbing sex at her, without effect; she was too far forward. She smiled, picked up the candle and dripped some wax straight into my navel. My breath hissed into me and I froze. She waited a few seconds as the sting dissipated into a hot glow. Drip - a little further up. Drip, a little further up again, again - and again. It seemed as if my skin, my nerve-endings were getting used to the sting; I felt the sting less and less and felt more and more a hot glow.

She dripped a slow trail from my navel to my left nipple. As I realised where the drips were heading, I became tenser again until the dreaded drop landed and I arched my back, or would have if she had not been sitting on me. She dripped a coating of wax, thicker and thicker on my fiery nipple until it disappeared like a summit under snow. She moved the candle to the other side and looked me in the eyes.

"Okay?"

I was; incredibly, I was even more excited, could no longer see, but constantly feel the clear wetness oozing from my sex. I was trembling, not from fear, but a tense excitement. She tilted the candle, slowly, so slowly; aiming the drop to land it directly on my other nipple. The glow shot through me and she looked deep into my eyes as she dripped the wax faster and covered the nipple like the first.

"Don't move" she said.

She got up, turned around and knelt behind my head. Her erect nipples brushed my face as she reached down and peeled of the hardened wax. It was an exquisite feeling, not pain, but my nipples had become ultra sensitive. She moved forward and straddled me again, this time on my chest. Her thighs sent waves of feeling through my nipples and her sex was open and glistening just below my chin her wet flesh kissing my neck, just too far to reach with my mouth, but oh how badly I wanted to drink at her as at a fountain. I breathed in the smell of her heat, salty, spicy smell and felt her hold my cock.

The drop of wax hit the head of my cock like a bomb, right on the head; I froze and stifled a cry. As she paused, I quickly said

"higher."

The next drop was easier, and the next. Pretty soon the sting had gone to be replaced by the glow, even more powerful in that sensitive place. She coated the head of my penis, as I lay back and just felt the heat. I felt too her wetness on her thighs against my nipples and sides. She was as excited as I, or perhaps more so; she knew what came next. She suddenly pulled my foreskin, rolled back by her hand and by my erection, up over the coating of hot wax on the head of my sex and the glow increased tenfold.

"Its beautiful" she said, "Your wetness is seeping through the wax." As she moved to look closely, she pressed her mound against my lips and I probed her hungrily with my tongue. She lifted her hips again, breathless.

"Not yet." "It's not finished." I felt I would go mad: If I didn't come soon, I would die.

She asked me to draw up my knees and she helped me pull them right back, raising herself and moving backwards until I was folded in two. I could just see my anus beyond my sex which seemed to stare at me with one wax-coated eye, this framed between her thighs with her lips shining wet through her tuft of hair.

"Trust me?" she said.

I did. I knew that she was going to be very careful.

"Now" she said as the drop left the held-high candle and it seemed an age as the drop fell, perfectly aimed, not on my cheeks or legs, but straight to the puckered opening of my anus.

I bucked or tried to. I couldn't move. My thighs trembled and she dripped the wax again and again. She pressed her sex to my mouth. I could feel but not see my anus pulsating, traitor to itself; each spasm that tightened it, in its reaction opened me a little more to the next drop. I finally let go, completely relaxing my muscles. I knew how a woman feels when she really gives herself to a man; Open, vulnerable, totally giving. I was hers, really hers. My tongue in her swollen-lipped sex, told her so.

She stopped and climbed off me, telling me not to move, she knelt between my legs, facing me as I held my legs behind my knees. She reached out and peeled the layer of wax off my hole.

"Now, just a little further - if you want?" Oh, I did. She could do any thing to me, I was willing, hers. "Pull your cheeks apart. Open yourself." I did so, as wide as I could. The tight skin opened my relaxed and reddened anus to the sky, her view, the world if she wanted it. She just glanced at me, didn't need to ask ; she knew.

The candle tilted, tilted, no drips this time, she poured, the flame of the candle melting the wax steadily, filling the entrance to my body. My nerves sang, everywhere, radiating from my hole, throbbing in my sex, my nipples, my mind. She stopped and told me to let go of my cheeks. When I did, the same glow that had heated the head of my prick spread through me from my rear. She moved to my head, bent down and kissed me on my mouth for the first time. A long, slow lovers' kiss, probing my mouth, so softly, so hot. She kissed me for so long as she waited for the wax to harden. She was trembling from her excitement, moaning, pressing her thighs together. Her hand kept dropping, as if involuntarily to press her mound. As she kissed me her fingers pulled the plug of wax from my anus.

She broke off the kiss and blew out the candle. She stood, moved back and knelt between my legs and held the cooling candle.

"This is why I said that this candle was a good choice." she said. She rubbed it between her legs in her wetness and moaned as I watched, fascinated. She brought out the candle, glistening from her juices and poised the narrowest end against my opening. A slight pressure and it started to slide inside me. She looked at me.

"Yes", I said. Do it, "fuck me."

She smiled and did just that, deeper and deeper, stretching me slowly until 20 centimetres were buried in me. I felt the candle pressing against my insides and she felt the resistance and withdrew the candle to my disappointment. Then she turned it around and pushed the thickest end into me, stretching my anus, until the candle slid past any resistance, in and out again and again until she saw that I would come. She stopped, dried the candle on the mossy ground, re-lit it and knelt on the ground, her legs spread, her rear high in the air and her head on the ground.

"Now come and take me."

Her voice was husky, low. I stood and knelt behind her, slid my swollen purple-headed penis into her open sex; she was so hot she set the glow in my prick on fire once more.

"Look at me." She said. "What do you see between my cheeks?" I could see her anus. She pushed the lighted candle into my hand. "Pour it on and fuck me." She said; I did.

We fucked in a flow of molten wax that landed on her anus, which clenched tight at the first drop and I felt the answering grip of her muscles inside, almost crushing my moving shaft. I watched her anus pulsate as mine had, tightening in outrage, then spasmodically opening to the hot wax as her sex opened to my shaft. The wax trickled down, flowing over her lips and my shaft, as we came together, screaming and crying out both. I shot and shot and filled her, seemingly without end.

We lay on that moss for a long time, picking pieces of hard wax off our skin, licking each other's sexes until we were clean and just holding each other. My imagination rife with other conclusions to this game.

We still play with dice, each of us hoping to win and each of us hoping to lose.