Blake Lively Pt. 01: Discovery

Story Info
Blake Lively discovers and delves into the world of BDSM.
30.5k words
4.74
10.7k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

This was written as a request for Jack, so thanks to him for sharing this with you.

* * * * *

- Part 1: Introduction / Discovery / Infidelity -

"Just hold there...got it," the photographer said as he snapped a series of shots of Blake Lively. The actress held her look as he snapped several pictures of her to capture the perfect moment, allowing them to be sorted and pored over later to find the ideal one to publish in the completed set.

"Ok great, now just liven it up a bit, give us some character," he said, focused entirely on his equipment and not even looking at Blake in front of him. She knew exactly what he meant and started to smile, pout, laugh and every other expression she could think of as the camera snapped relentlessly to capture picture after picture of her as she stood under the lit white umbrellas, casting soft light over her.

"That's good, thanks," he said, indicating she could move without saying it, Blake knowing the routine. She relaxed her pose and stretched out her arms, hearing her outfit creak; she was wearing some very tight fitting, kinky bondage-style gear that was arguably a size too small for her. Her gorgeous curves were tightly compressed by the compressive latex outfit, consisting of a black push-up top that crushed her gorgeous C-cup breasts and hot pants that pulled up her ass so intently she was sure they would give her a visible camel toe. To top it off was a studded leather collar snugly around her neck.

"How's it going, Blake?" the director of the shoot asked her, seeing her take a moment to pause, shaking her arms out and giving a stretch even as the photographer continued taking shots.

"It's good, bit hot though," she said, understating how boiling she was inside the skintight rubber outfit. She was sure someone would need to hose her down before they could peel it off her after all this, but she didn't give them ideas.

"We'll get a fan going, that'll add to the shots as well," he replied, immediately indicating to his assistant to get to it. They did just that and brought up a large fan, getting it going so Blake could feel the cool breeze as the air rushed past her, a relief she had to admit as her blonde hair blew behind her. The photographer paused to change the memory card in his SLR camera, making her wait a moment before he resumed and had her pose to work with the wind, pushing her hands up into her hair and playfully pulling a light robe around herself as it fluttered in the wind behind her. She turned around to show her ass, dropping the gown just down over her peachy rear as her blonde hair tumbled around her face with a moody glower in the camera.

"Gorgeous, just gorgeous," he encouraged as the tall actress twisted and turned, getting into it and just letting her feminine curves flow. At 5'10 her figure was to die for, with lovely firm C-cup breasts and a pinch to her waist before the beautiful womanly curve of her hips with a great ass and luscious legs.

"I think we can add something to this," the director said as the photographer paused, giving her a chance to break and step down out of the lights, taking a proper breath and letting herself relax a little.

"Like what?" she enquired, looking down at her outfit, tits almost popping out of the skintight top, wondering what they could add that would somehow increase the allure of all this.

"Something a little more...suggestive," he said, thinking a moment then going to the costume lady to ask what they had that might add to all this as the large fan was switched off again.

"I think it's suggestive enough," Blake smiled, looking down over her confined body. She didn't follow him, the latex hot pants cut into her too much. She just took a few moments to drink in some cool air and let herself relax, the heat bubbling off her body as she stretched her arms out and let it flow around her, the gown sliding down them to her wrists.

"Something like this," he said, interrupting her when she'd paused with her eyes closed, starting a little and looking up to him as he held a riding crop out to her.

"Ok, you want the bossy look, like I'm a dominatrix or something?" she said, getting what he was intent on.

"Yeah, yeah exactly that, give it some...edge, be fierce with it," he said enthusiastically, glad she seemed to understand where he was coming from. She did, having done these shoots before; she'd done these kind of shoots before where she wearing kinky gear or acting like she was into it but the truth was she'd never explored it at all. Blake had never once got into kinky stuff like bondage or submission, even when the suggestion had been there to try it and her sex life really was pretty vanilla...and a little boring she had to admit. She'd been married for years now and things were stale in the sack; she still enjoyed it and looked forward to it but there was nothing new, she was either on her back or on her knees one way or another and despite the enjoyment of her husbands cock sliding in and out of her to the inevitable climax, things were very much the same.

"I've got something else that'd definitely spice this up," the director said, indicating her to wait a moment as he went back to the costume co-ordinator to look through the boxes or stuff they had available. Blake was rather impressed they'd brought so much with them and widened her eyes a little as he turned back to her holding a black leather riding crop.

"Something like this," he said, holding it out to her.

"Ok you want me to be...I dunno, bossy?" she said, wanting him to clarify what he wanted from her.

"Absolutely, give us that sense you're in charge, I want bossy and dominant, not playful," he replied.

"I can do that," she said with a smile, knowing a pout and a few stern looks with the right hint of eyebrow arching would do the trick. Anyway, she was sure anyone looking at the photos would probably only care about what she looked like below her neck.

"Good good. You know what, give me the robe as well, let's lose that for these shots," he said, offering his other hand to take it from her. Blake shrugged it back off without hesitation and let it slip from her arms to free herself and give it to him, the silky material straight into his waiting hand. He exchanged the robe for the riding crop with her and she turned back towards the lights, walking back under them to position herself for the next shots. She knew eyes were on her but she didn't mind that, she's always loved attention and it was all positive, it was why she enjoyed doing photo shoots like this.

"Come on, Blake, give us some attitude," the director encouraged with a smile, making her smile and strike her pose again, taking a few shots to start playing up the riding crop. Having never used one, or had one used on her, she wasn't sure where to start with it. She smacked it into her hand to test it, doing it a little bit hard and wincing slightly at the pain but she decided to work with it and gave a classic "ooh" type look to the camera as the photographer got to work. Blake embraced the moment and looked down at it in her hand, then back to the camera with what she hoped was a sly sort of smile as she tried to give the director some of what he'd asked for.

She held the crop up towards the camera, almost pointing questioningly to the viewer as if expecting a response as she gave a series of facial expressions, pouting and glaring, giving a naughty smile as she gave options. As she pulled at her leather collar whilst biting her lip, she idly wondered what might eventually get chosen from this set as she leaned forward to let the camera see down her top.

"That's great, keep going," she was instructed, spurring her to continue as it broke her momentary distraction. She curled her fingers in a seductive, tempting manner and then turned to lightly smack herself on the ass with the crop, careful not to be too hard after having already felt its bite. She cocked her hips and pushed her curvy ass out to the camera, doing the same again and giving a variety of options with her expression before kicking up a high heeled foot to flash the bright red underside. Blake loved Christian Louboutin high heels with their trademark vibrant soles and she had a huge collection; she always wore them no matter what her outfit was and had amassed them over the years, getting to know the designer on a personal level, becoming one of his muses and even accompanying him to a gala event one memorable evening.

"That's it, come on, fierce, give me energy," he encouraged, not entirely sure himself what he was trying to get from Blake Lively at that moment but just wanting to try and unleash her a bit. Magic happened in the moment. She contemplated a moment, then took control a bit.

"Turn that fan back on," she said, pointing to the large piece of equipment at the side of the set, "point it right in my face."

"You heard her, can you get it over here please?" the director called to one of his assistants who obliged and rolled it across the floor so it was directly in front of her, turning it on to make her hair dance as it started to pick up.

"Let's see it, Blake," the director encouraged, photographer at the ready. She hoped what she had in mind worked as she gave a few more shots of her hitting the crop into her hand with an intent stare into the lens before she pulled the crop up her body, letting the tip pull over the crotch of the skintight latex shorts she was wearing and across her toned abs to glide between her constricted breasts, knowing there were dozens of photos being taken as she did. Flipping it in her hand, she turned it and bit down on the shaft, exposing her teeth as she practically growled through it into the camera while the wind blew her dirty blonde hair back, tussling it around her perfectly.

"Yeah that's it," she was directed, him letting her simply do her thing now as she wanted, watching as she seductively sank down onto her knees, letting her hands play and slide over her bare legs as she dropped down submissively, changing the tone for a moment as she looked into the camera obediently, imploringly to whoever the man might be. Blake fleetingly wondered if they might pitch a "Blake Lively -- At Your Service" type headline for these shots before she rocked forwards off her heels and dropped onto all fours, biting the riding crop hard and giving it more attitude again as she threw in those stern looks and arches of her eyebrows she'd imagined would work earlier.

"Come on, crawl forwards towards us," her director said, urging her forward with his hands, wanting the capture the motion and find that one shot that showed everything perfectly. Frankly, the look down her tight latex top was already perfect, especially as her nipples made neat little points through it as her breasts hung heavily under her. A few more shots was all it needed for the director to call cut, indicating to his assistant to shut the fan down as Blake took a breath and pushed up onto her knees, sweeping her hair back from her face.

"Those are brilliant," her director said, smiling widely as she stood up, hearing the latex creaking as she did, the hot pants pulling up her ass in the process and accentuating what she was sure was a visible camel toe.

"Good, I hope it's what you want," she replied, taking a breath, feeling heat bubble up inside her.

"Definitely, take five, we'll catch up in a few," he said, turning away and heading back to speak with his photographer to review the photographs in detail. Blake carefully stood up from the floor, taking care not to scrape her heels before she awkwardly pulled at the latex shorts, trying to get them down a bit and make herself more comfortable. The skintight rubber was stuck in place though and it was difficult to move it even the slightest bit, fumbling as she tottered out from under the lights and looked for a seat, catching sight of a man watching her for a moment.

She eyed him up a moment as she walked over to a chair that was available and sat herself down, finding herself immediately fascinated by him, her eyes drawn across to check him out subtly. He was older than her, probably in his 40s but ruggedly handsome with his dark hair greying at the sides to give him a great silver fox look. He was quite tall, a three-day stubble and clearly worked out, in great shape with some visible muscle tone through his shirt, his exposed biceps a good size; she was sure he could easily pick her up and throw her around, a thought that suddenly made her scold herself, catching herself suddenly and so easily letting herself dream of something illicit.

He was well dressed, a tidy black shirt that was well fitted and a quality looking watch on, seemingly effortlessly uninterested or troubled by her or anything going on around him. Blake had noticed the director of the shoot going to him a few times for a talk, which had been a mixture of some kind of explanation and deep conversation to near elation or excitement after their words. The director was quite an enthusiastic man and he evidently liked what he heard, which only made Blake intrigued as to who the guy was, tempting her up from her seat with a creak of her latex to go over to him and find out.

"Good afternoon," she said as she introduced herself to him.

"Good afternoon," he replied warmly, giving a smile and taking her outstretched hand.

"I'm Blake," she added.

"I know," he said with a little twitch of his eyebrow, the smile evident in his eyes, real and genuine as he raised her hand and leaned forward to kiss it. She couldn't help but tremble a little and giggle, smiling girlishly as she loved the chivalrous edge to it all.

"I guess I walked into that," she said, rolling her eyes a little since it was obvious who she was to everybody on the job.

"Don't beat yourself up, it must be hard being famous," he said, playfully teasing as he released her hand and stood back up, still taller than her despite her tall 5'10" figure and a few extra inches of heels. She realised how physically imposing he was, not in an intimidating way but he just seemed so strong and confident, his muscular body more noticeable than when she'd been glancing at him.

"And you are?" she asked, quick to take back a little composure.

"Dan," he replied.

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"Likewise," he replied simply, a man of few words it seemed. He was, liking to be direct and clear

when he spoke, though it wasn't to say he didn't like conversation.

"So Dan, what is it you do? I mean, what's your job?" Blake asked, quickly expanding so she didn't seem too demanding or questioning.

"I'm a consultant," he said smoothly, seeming cool and unphased by her, something she wasn't entirely used to with people she'd just met.

"A consultant? What is it you consult on?" she asked, intrigued as she'd never run into anyone calling themselves a consultant on a photo shoot before.

"Well, how you look and the...presentation of your shots," he said carefully, seemingly pondering a moment before speaking, holding his cards close to his chest.

"Isn't that what these people are here for?" she asked, indicating the director and wardrobe assistants, the people that had provided her the tight latex outfit that she'd quite forgotten she was wearing. It certainly wasn't how she normally dressed to meet new people.

"Yes and no. They would normally but for this shoot I was brought on board to give a more in depth opinion of it given what they wanted you to wear, how you should act and so on," he said.

"Really? I've never had someone like you on one of my shoots before," she replied, curious as to what it was he brought to the table here.

"Well I've never been on a photo shoot with a gorgeous actress like you before, so I guess it's a first for both of us," he replied smoothly with a smile, loving how it made her blush a little even though she'd heard it plenty of times before.

"So what is it you bring such knowledge about? Come on, let me in on the secret," she asked, sliding onto the seat beside him as they talked.

"Well, bondage and BDSM actually," he replied simply.

"Really?" she asked after a pause, surprised but also immediately excited by the idea, hoping the tone didn't come across in her voice.

"Yeah, that's my speciality here, I'm a professional in it and I was asked to come here to advise on your shoot today, your look and so on," he replied, having already noted the tone in her voice, knowing she was very intrigued by him immediately.

"So I have you to thank for this, do I?" she smiled, indicating the skintight latex rubber outfit she had on that was a size too small.

"I suppose you do," he said with a slight laugh, "how does it feel?"

"Tight...and hot!" she replied honestly, giving a laugh as she reached down to try and smooth a wrinkle from the waist of her hot pants.

"It looks great though," he said.

"Thanks, I think it does too. I hope these shots come out as well as you all hope," she replied.

"They will, don't worry. The next outfit is hot as well," he said.

"Hot as in phew hot I bet," she said as she fanned herself with a laugh.

"It might be that as well," he conceded with a smile.

"What's it like?" she asked.

"More covering than that," he said as he pointed to her latex two-piece and just let his eyes linger on her gorgeous flesh a moment longer than necessary.

"What else?" she pried, wanting something.

"It'll be a surprise, I'm sure you'll love it," he said and with that Blake knew he wouldn't tell her any more, somehow reading him and knowing that was going to be all until she got her eyes on it.

"Fine, I'll find out soon then," she muttered with a playful roll of her eyes, "so what is it you do? You say you haven't been on a shoot like this before?"

"Not as such, not with someone as...high calibre as yourself," he said with a flick of his eyes to her prominent cleavage, taking advantage of the opportunity to glance down her skintight top once more. Blake might have called him out another day but right now she just wanted to hear what he had to say and figured a glance at her tits was hardly a big deal, especially with what she was wearing. It seemed frankly he was there to look at them given what they'd brought him along for.

"But shoots like this?" she probed.

"Yes, very similar. I mostly work on magazine shoots for specific publications, bondage or fetish style magazines you know, that kind of thing," he elaborated.

"No, I don't," she blurted out rather unintentionally, honesty getting the better of her. She'd never looked at such magazines though she had an idea of what he was talking about, however she'd never actually seen the material with her own eyes that much as she'd never explored it.

"Ok well I'm sure you have an idea," he said, not lingering on her admission.

"Well, kind of. Maybe..." she started, only to be interrupted by the director calling everyone back together for more pictures.

"To be continued," he said with a flick of his eyebrows. His confidence that she should come back to him after the next session was both irritating and well placed, Blake absolutely hooked on the conversation and intent on completing it with him. His cool confidence rankled her a little bit, unable to get the better of him even when she was wearing so little -- it made a change to how most men acted around her.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
123456...9