All Comments on 'Candy'

by SiennaKross

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can not wat to see if she uses him for more than just to feed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second part 😍

BimBamSamBimBamSamover 1 year ago

It has been forty or fifty years since I have enthusiastically read THE definitive vampire engagement. Kudos. FIVE stars.

EbonCaineEbonCaineover 1 year ago

I write a lot of succubus erotica on here and elsewhere, and a lot of mind control. It's as lovely a chocolate and peanut butter situation as you can get.

So when I say that this is some amazing stuff, I have some idea of what I'm talking about. It was sexy, seductive, and, ultimately, very sweet.

I love reading work where I see things I think I can learn from. Little phrases or passages or ideas. Great little things to add to my own mix to generate a greater abundance of work overall.

Thanks for writing this, and thanks for sharing it for others to enjoy. It left a smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing. The best erotic mind control story I've ever read. I want to meet Candy. LOL

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

Awesome, just awesome! What guy could resist her? And why would he want to resist her? We want to see nd hear more about Candy, please?a

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for this great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiennaKross@SiennaKross
I would love to hear your thoughts about the stories I'm writing! So don't be shy and contact me by clicking on my name to send a message or simply by mail at krosssienna@gmail.com You want to read the stories I create one month before the rest of the world, text inductions...