Candy and Meg; Lauren and Lucy

Story Info
Whole lot of caning and whipping going on.
5k words
4.41
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

Candy and Meg, Jack's younger sisters, were now in their first and second years at the senior high school where Jack had been an outstanding student and athlete. They were now 19 and 18, respectively, and were at first afraid of the two teachers who became close friends of their brother, Miss Kaden, English, and Miss Benton, physics.

The girls were highly independent, so did not want to depend on the high repute in which their brother was held at the school. They also knew that although the two teachers were among the few who retained the prospect of corporal punishment and had indeed spanked and caned students in their classes, their brother had somehow become a protégé of Miss Kaden and Miss Benton, surprisingly, they thought, since both teachers had spanked and caned him in class.

The girls also benefitted from Jack's arranging before he and his girlfriend Terry returned to Stanford after their trip home for the holidays that Candy and Meg would assume the authority which Terry had acquired to dominate their mother, Deborah. She had previously marked the 18th birthday of each of her children by initiating the practice of spanking or caning them for violating the house rules which Deborah had developed.

Their father was not involved in the discipline at the home. First, Deborah was in charge of him, and second, he focused mostly on his successful business and did not play any role in running the household. After years of not engaging in sexual relations, the couple had recently resumed sexual relations after a long interval.

Deborah was entranced by Terry's assertive air and quickly fell under her control. Jack was surprised at how easily his girlfriend had dominated his mother, who had previously, once he became 18, spanked and caned him when she felt he needed discipline. She had little choice but to accept Jack's designation of Candy and Meg to take over for Terry.

Their first occasion to exercise their new authority occurred when Deborah was late picking the two girls up from after-school sports. Both Candy and Meg had rushed out of the locker room after changing out of soccer stuff. Deb had forgotten she had agreed to pick them up because the bus would only take them home if they left right when school was out.

They managed to get a ride with a friend and were not happy when they entered the house. Deb was relaxing in front of the television and had almost nodded off. When she saw the girls in front of her, she instantly recalled her agreement to pick them up.

"I'm sorry," she pleaded, "I just forgot."

"You failed to do what you had promised," Candy lectured her, "so, you'll have to pay the consequences."

When they arrived home, Meg now told her mother to stand up and raise her skirt above her waist.

"Oh, please don't cane me or whatever you're going to do!" Deb remonstrated. "I'll promise to always be where you tell me to be...please!"

"Mom," Meg declared, "Candy said you have to face up to being corrected when you misbehave. This is what it's going to be like from now on."

Meg then escorted Deborah to the corner where her humiliation would begin. Her younger daughter secured Deb's skirt above her waist, disclosing her lime-green panties. She tucked the skirt into Deb's belt and then slowly exposed her bare bottom by taking the pretty panties down to just above her knees on her thighs.

Deb now was standing facing the corner with her skirt up and panties down. Meg had her spread her legs to hold her panties at half-mast. This also exposed all of the intimate areas between her legs as well as her deeply recessed dark anal opening.

Candy handed Meg the thin cane that Deb had previously applied to the girls' bottoms. Meg swished it in the air. She let Deb stay in the corner for about five minutes and then ordered her to walk over to the living room couch and bend over the end. Deb's bottom was now prominently on display. Meg warned her to keep her legs apart, so her panties didn't fall further.

Meg moved closer as Candy stepped away.

"This is to make sure you remember when you have obligations, Mom," Meg intoned.

With that, she laid the cane on Deb's pale bottom, drew it back, and fired two quick strong strokes right across the middle of her bottom cheeks. Deb was surprised at how much they stung and cried out.

Her daughters expected her to cry out since they intended that the caning would be severe. This was their first real imposition of discipline for Deborah, and they were going to make sure she remembered it well.

Meg delivered more strong strokes that clearly stung Deb's bottom. The red lines produced by the cane's contact grew. Meg caned lower and lower down Deb's bottom and her screams grew more desperate as the cane grew closer to the sensitive crease between thigh and bottom.

The last two strokes, however, landed right across the middle of Deb's bottom and were very powerfully delivered. Candy was impressed at her sister's skill in wielding the diabolical cane.

Once the caning was completed, Deborah was in for further humiliation. Candy informed her that her luxuriant bush was unsightly and that she would be shaved. Deb was escorted to her bedroom where Meg had prepared a bowl of warm water and had shaving cream, which Candy applied to Deb's pudenda after Deb had lain on her back on a towel on her bed.

Meg sharply had her spread her legs as far as possible, which exposed Deb's puffy dark labia, which were spread, making her dark red vaginal opening visible. Candy first used a pair of sewing shears to trim Deb's bush so that it was a short fuzz. Then she proceeded to use the razor carefully to shave off all of Deb's pubic hair. After shaving off any hair found between Deb's legs or around her anus, Candy cleaned up the shaving cream residue between Deb's legs and wiped her dry with a clean white towel.

Deb almost cried when she looked down and saw that she was as bald in front as a girl who hadn't yet gotten her period.

"We expect you to make sure you remain fully shaven down in front," Candy informed her. "Right now, you're getting an early bedtime, so change into a nightie while we're here and we'll tuck you in. No reading, no phone, no TV. Understood?"

Deb was humiliated by this last indignity, knowing it was only 5:00 P.M. and she was being put to bed. But she kept quiet, and the girls soon turned out the light, shut her door, and departed.

Deb felt she was in desperate need of her vibrator. She reached into her nightstand's drawer and carefully took it out. She turned it to the lowest setting and started to massage her labia and then insert the vibe into her vagina, which quickly became wet. She heard a noise outside her room and quickly flipped the vibe under her bed.

Meg came in and looked directly at her, "What were you doing?" she asked bluntly.

Deb hesitated but then confessed that she had been using her vibrator.

"Naughty girl!" Meg exclaimed. "You were to go to bed and sleep, not jill yourself off!"

"I didn't know," Deb said weakly, and Meg told her she would be punished. She opened Deb's dresser drawer where her undies were kept and removed a pair of Spanx Deb had acquired to use.

"Put the Spanx on," Meg ordered, "right now!" Deb hadn't worn the shaping panties for some time, so they were extra tight on her abdomen. They constricted her body, and she began to cry.

"You'd better get used to wearing these," Meg told her. She then left, confident that Deb wouldn't be able to get them down without being caught.

Eventually, Deb fell asleep. It was the weekend when she awoke, and Candy came in and showed her her new home uniform, which resembled that worn by a parochial schoolgirl. There were little white panties, short tan socks, Mary Janes, a short plaid skirt, a white blouse, and a matching tie. Deb was helped into these clothes by her older daughter.

Then Candy braided her hair into pigtails. She was made to stay home, and Meg kept an eye on her.

Candy telephoned Miss Kaden and explained that she and her sister would appreciate her assistance if she were so inclined. She explained that Jack had placed them in charge of their mother, to take Terry's place after she and Jack returned to college.

"We could really use your help in setting things up for her to adjust to her new status. We'd love to have you over for brunch if you're free," Candy asked very respectfully.

Lauren Kaden smiled and told herself that she would be enjoying some more fun now that the sisters had turned to her. She pleasantly accepted the invitation and said she would come by at about eleven if that was all right.

Candy thanked her profusely and set about with Meg to prepare the brunch. They brought Deborah down to the kitchen to do the scutwork of preparing everything.

Lauren put on a nice informal navy-and-white striped blouse and blue suede skirt, with smart pumps and sheer hose. The skirt was fashionably short, which she liked. Her blonde hair had been cut the previous day, so she looked marvelous since she had a charming figure and a fabulous smile.

When she arrived, the girls greeted her warmly. Deb was still in her room and had been told to wait there until told to join them. Candy and Meg wanted to discuss their handling of their mother with Lauren first. They had put on nicer blouses and skirts than the jeans and tees they usually wore.

After they greeted her, Lauren gladly accepted an offer of a cold drink. She stuck to non-alcoholic ones because she didn't want to be with underage drinkers. She asked Candy and Meg if they had ever been disciplined by anyone other than their mother, and particularly was interested to learn if Terry, Jack's girlfriend who had taken charge of Deborah, had punished them.

The girls did describe how Deborah had spanked them once they each became 18, and that Terry had hinted that they might need to be disciplined when she had visited with Jack over the holidays.

"Terry was having such a great time, including, we heard, a wonderful evening at your place, Miss Kaden," Meg chimed in, "that she never got around to disciplining my sister and me."

"In order to recognize what you should be doing when you discipline your mother," Lauren replied assuredly, "it probably makes sense for you to undergo a bit of disciplining now if you seriously are interested in learning about this."

Candy's face turned red as she had not expected the assertive teacher to take her sister and her in hand so soon. Meg was surprised as well, but said she was game when they were lucky enough to have such an experienced disciplinarian with them.

Lauren smiled and told the two girls to stand. She walked them to the respective corners of the living room and told them to face out and lift their skirts above their waists and make sure they were secured there. Then she came by and efficiently lowered each girl's panties to her knees. This disclosed Candy's shaved mons and Meg's nicely trimmed triangle.

"It's usually good to have your subject face away from the corner before being disciplined," Lauren said, "so that their intimate area is on full display. After they have been spanked or caned, you can have them return to the corner and face in so that their red bottoms will be visible to anyone present."

The girls were embarrassed, even though no one else was there, and Miss Kaden seemed pleasant enough. They had witnessed her caning two students in their English class whom she caught engaged in whispering to each other. Now Lauren cited that scene.

"You two were in my class when I caned Joan and Gloria," she began. "I had them go to the corner as you just did and then brought them up to the front of the class. I have two chairs, one on either side of my desk. I had each girl get up on one of the chairs on all fours, with her bottom sticking out facing the class. This embarrasses the girl because everyone can see not only her bare bottom but usually her private places between her legs."

"Then I began caning and gave them six strokes," Lauren continued. "They were ordered to count and say, 'Three, Miss Kaden. Thank you and please give me another.' I gave Joan two quick strokes, and she did not recite those required words before I gave her the next stroke, so I told her the punishment would be doubled. In the end, she took twelve strokes. If she had missed a count again, I would redouble her punishment, which would have meant she would receive 24 strokes."

The girls were amazed at the teacher's diabolical style in increasing specified punishments. "You may be surprised that I would do what I did," Lauren told them as she smiled, "but all of this reinforces their will not to misbehave again and be subjected to the pain and humiliation of being caned on their bare bottoms."

"Now, come over here, Meg," she said coolly, "and we'll get started with you." She brandished her own cane which she had removed from her large handbag. When Meg was bent over the couch, Lauren stood behind her on the left, and delivered a single stinging stroke right down the middle of her bottom. It both surprised Meg and really hurt. She cried out.

"That's a good way to start by asserting your authority with a nice powerful hit," Lauren advised as she prepared to give Meg her second stroke. Lauren struck low, in the crease between bottom and thigh. Meg felt excruciating pain and almost broke her position.

"I gave you one of the most painful hits," Lauren told them. "You reacted perfectly because you held position which I know is not easy." Meg was now sobbing, not so much from embarrassment, which she had gotten over, but the pain that lingered just below her bottom.

"I'm going to end it there," Lauren announced, "since this is a demo, not discipline. Never give less than six, as that is what is expected. You can tell that I'm a bridge player, by my use of double and redouble. It upsets the one being caned when I tell them their punishment has been redoubled because suddenly, they are facing another twelve strokes after the first twelve."

She motioned to Candy to come over and assume the position on all fours up on the chair. Lauren placed her hands on Candy's thighs, signaling her to spread them on the chair. This exposed both her anus and her sex even more blatantly. Lauren reached into her handbag and took out a thin butt plug with a sparkling jewel at the end. She also had a small vial of Vaseline and opened it so she could dab the business end of the plug in it.

She rubbed the stuff around the first inch or so of the plug and then slowly inserted it into Candy's tight little anal opening. She did that slowly enough that Candy did not feel any pain, just some discomfort from having that hole filled from the outside.

Now Lauren picked up her cane and laid it on Candy's bottom, well above the jeweled plug, which was pointing down. She drew the cane back and quickly gave her two snappy strokes. These caused Candy enough pain for her to cry out, which Lauren explained was useful in making someone who's being caned immediately realize that this was going to be a lengthy, painful experience.

She then slowly ran the cane through Candy's legs right in her furrow, which touched some of her private places. Candy squirmed and Lauren observed that this kind of action humiliated a woman being punished because it would usually stimulate her sexual organs. "They hate the fact that it's getting them wet right off," Lauren smiled.

Now Lauren resumed the caning and delivered two diagonal strokes across the first two. This definitely made Candy scream because of the pain that occurred where the strokes crisscrossed the earlier ones. "This is called gating," Lauren commented, "because if you cross the strokes, a gate pattern will emerge in red."

She now placed the cane through Candy's legs again and lowered it. "This suggests to the recipient that she may be caned between the legs," Lauren informed them. "You should never cane on the genitals because it can cause real injury," she advised, but it's useful to impart the threat, the possibility that they might be hit there if they know their punishment will be severe or if they resist."

She told Candy she could get up and pull her underpants up and let her skirt down. Meg too was told to pull up her panties. They invited Lauren to sit down at the table where they had laid out some crudités and other treats.

After they all had enjoyed the repast, Lauren asked if they wanted her to demonstrate the process by caning their mother.

"That would be very helpful," Candy replied. "She also was naughty after we put her to bed early last night after her punishment. She was using her vibrator, so Meg had her spend the night in some tight Spanx panties."

"That sounds like a good step," Lauren grinned. "Maybe you should bring her down once she is dressed."

Meg left and returned a short while later holding her mother's hand. Deborah was now wearing the home uniform and looked ashamed and quite juvenile since she had a petite frame.

Lauren introduced herself and said she was pleased to meet Deborah, since they hadn't seen each other before even when Deborah had sent her a note asking her to discipline Jack.

"I'm sorry I was a bad girl, so I was disciplined and put in these clothes," Deborah said softly.

"Your daughters have told me that you didn't come to pick them up as had been agreed," Lauren declared, "so they did have to discipline you. They have seen me punish some pupils in their class and I have just demonstrated how I conduct a training session."

After Deb had had something to eat, feeling sheepish, Lauren suggested that they proceed to the purpose at hand. She told Deborah to stand and go to the corner and hold her skirt up and pull her panties down. Once there and bared, Deb was told to face out, disclosing her shaved pudenda. Her face was already deep red with embarrassment.

"You seem more disconcerted than I might have expected," Lauren said softly. "Do you need to use the toilet?"

Deb answered in a faint voice that she did need to pee "and maybe the other."

Lauren saw a blue bowl on the side table. She picked it up and told Deb to squat over it as it was placed under her.

"You'll have to do your business in the bowl," Lauren ordered. "This is a disciplinary session so we cannot interrupt it for a bathroom trip."

Candy and Meg were pleased at Lauren's imposing this further humiliation. They watched as Deb finally was able to release her pee into the bowl with a ping and a steady noise as the urine hit the bottom of the bowl. Then their mom grimaced as they heard a loud plop when she excreted a bowel movement into the bowl.

Lauren had Meg get some toilet tissue and handed it to Deb, who quickly wiped herself twice and, at Lauren's direction, flipped the paper into the bowl. The blonde teacher signaled Meg to take the bowl away into the bathroom.

When she returned, Lauren told Deb to climb up on what the girls were regarding as the punishment chair. Deb's little white panties were at her knees and her plaid skirt up above her waist. Her bottom was an exposed target and her bottom-hole looked wider than it might have appeared before because she had just defecated from it.

Lauren began by telling Deb that she was being punished for her naughtiness the previous night. "You will need to learn to follow their orders," she told her, pointing to Candy and Meg. Then she drew the cane back, fired a stinging stroke and told Deb to count. Deb managed to utter "one" and Lauren immediately struck again with a powerful second stroke. Deb cried out "two" just as Lauren's third stroke hit her. Now she realized that although Lauren hadn't said anything about this, that if she miscounted, Lauren might add extra strokes or start the caning again from one.

12