Candy and Meg; Lauren and Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the strokes were extremely painful, she managed to count quickly and when Lauren gave the sixth stroke, she hoped this was the last. Her hopes were disappointed when Lauren proceeded to give a seventh stroke. Deb felt crushed by this exceedingly hurtful punishment but gritted her teeth and persevered.

Lauren gave her a crisscross diagonal stroke which drew a scream from Deb who counted, and then one in the opposite diagonal. She concluded the caning with a very emphatic stroke right on the middle of Deb's striped bottom. Deb screamed as Lauren told her that the discipline had been completed.

Now, she was sent to the corner to face inward, displaying her striped bottom. Deb told herself that she had somehow managed to make it through this severe caning and felt slightly better despite the shame of her exposed bottom. Lauren made her spread her legs to hold her panties at her knees and Deb knew they all could see her private places.

Finally, after a few minutes, Lauren told her she could come out of the corner. She joined them at the table and was noticeably quiet. When Lauren decided she needed to go, they all stood, and Candy and Meg thanked her profusely for her instruction. Even Deb said, "Thank you, Miss, for disciplining me. I know it will make me behave better from now on."

Lauren smiled and gave Deb a deep kiss. Then she also kissed Candy and Meg, who were looking incredibly pleased.

After she left, Meg spontaneously told her mother that she had behaved very well during her punishment and that her girls were proud of her.

Candy agreed and told Deb she could take off the uniform and put on whatever she wanted for the day. Deb said she appreciated their kindness and asked if she could give each of them a hug. They smiled and nodded yes. She hugged them and silently hoped her life would get better from here.

When Lauren returned to her apartment, she telephoned her friend, the physics teacher Lucy Benton, and invited her over for a light lunch. She told Lucy where she had been and what had happened. Lucy responded that she'd be over in a short while.

Lucy was a petite woman with dark lustrous auburn hair. She arrived at Lauren's apartment soon, as she lived quite close to her friend.

Lauren was pleased to see her, and they embraced. As they chatted over drinks, Lucy listened as Lauren described her visit to Meg, Candy, and Deborah.

"Weren't you the cruel one!" Lucy exuded with emotion. "Not only did you give that poor woman an extra hard caning, but you humiliated her by making her piss and shit in a bowl!"

"I'm sorry, Miss," Lauren responded in a confessional tone, because she knew she needed to submit to Lucy so as to expiate her feeling of having come down so hard on Deborah. "I would expect you to discipline me appropriately."

"That will happen in good time," Lucy said crossly. "First, however, you need to accompany me to the bathroom." Lauren stood up with Lucy and they walked to Lauren's well-appointed bathroom.

When they arrived there, Lucy looked at her larger-framed, blonde dominant friend, and then issued the expected order for Lauren to remove all the clothing she was wearing. Lauren was hardly surprised at this command, as she expected Lucy to take complete charge now.

She now was totally bare. Lucy looked her up and down, as if she were assessing her body for service as a model. Then she told Lauren quietly to lie down in the bathtub on her back.

Lauren quickly complied with Lucy's order, knowing she would obey her petite friend. Lucy then pulled her own skirt up and reached down to adjust her panties by pulling the crotch aside and squatting right over Lauren's mouth. Lauren was now staring up into Lucy's hairy sex as Lucy pulled her labia apart.

Suddenly, her slit twitched and a hot strong stream of pee burst out from her vulva directly into Lauren's gaping mouth. Lauren knew that she was expected to swallow it and not allow it to run down her face. She moved up closer to the wide open but petite cunt from which the powerful pee was streaming so that it wet right into her mouth. She managed to swallow it fast enough to keep up with Lucy's flow.

She assumed Lucy had been holding her pee in for some time. She enjoyed being the receptacle for her friend's pee. She then saw that a string was curled up inside Lucy's vaginal opening. Lucy was having her period!

When her pee tailed off, Lucy reached down and extracted the string and had Lauren grasp it with her teeth. Lauren knew she needed to pull Lucy's soaked tampon out of her cunt by clamping onto the string with her teeth. She did that and the super tampon slowly moved out of Lucy's vaginal opening. Lauren was unable to stop it from landing on her face, leaving traces of blood on her cheeks and the metallic menstrual smell in her nose.

Now Lauren knew that she needed to suck on the blood-soaked tampon and get ready for whatever flow had backed up behind it. The tampon emerged into Lauren's mouth, followed by a slow-moving, dark-red stream of menstrual fluid mixed with Lucy's own vaginal juices. Lauren allowed it to drip into her mouth and was surprised to find it wasn't as awful as she had expected.

Lucy quietly asked Lauren to lean up and clean Lucy's wet vulva, which Lauren proceeded to do as the flow out of Lucy's vagina continued to deposit dark-red blood on Lauren's face. When Lucy felt that Lauren had been given enough service to perform, she told her that what she had done was fine. Lucy then carefully rose and stepped out of the tub.

She handed her friend a washcloth to both wash her face and wherever else on her body Lucy's pee and period had landed. Lauren quickly used the cloth to wipe her face and neck and then try to catch any other places that were wet.

When she had finished and handed the soiled cloth to Lucy, she was told to stand, step out of the tub and bend over the side of the tub. Lauren now figured she would get some kind of punishment. The position she had been ordered to assume indicated that she would not be spanked.

After quickly and efficiently inserting a fresh tampon, Lucy reached into her large handbag and took out a fairly short whip. It was firmer than a small felt whip but not a longer one that would have resembled a strap.

"In order to make you remember not to punish someone you hardly knew so severely," Lucy intoned, "you are going to be whipped." Both teachers appreciated the fear that that statement stirred. Somehow, even if the strokes were not powerful nor intense, the very idea of being told you would be whipped served to set Lauren's mind ablaze. She tried not to think about the horrid prospect that Lucy might indeed decide she had been naughty enough so that a whipping between her legs was far from out of the question.

Lucy didn't really have enough room to try a test stroke. However, her knowledge of her subject--physics--made her aware of the likelihood that strokes delivered with her whip would hit hard and definitely compare in strength with those given with a strap or even a hairbrush.

She stepped back, drew her whip back, and fired at Lauren's broad, white bottom. Lucy watched the whip snap on Lauren's bottom with a crackle. She also watched as Lauren winced from the painful impact of the whip's stroke on her friend's bare cheeks.

Lucy proceeded to give Lauren ten stinging strokes. A cane might have imparted more sting but being whipped lived up to Lauren's fearful expectations--and her need for abject submission to the petite physics teacher. When it had finished, and Lauren had managed to stand up from her bent-over position on the tub's edge, Lucy took her by the hand and led her backout to the living room. She took Lauren in her arms and kissed her deeply on the lips.

Lauren now invited her to join her in the bedroom. She lay down on her bed, let out a sigh, and spread her legs. Lucy climbed up and positioned herself between her friend's legs and started licking Lauren's pussy lips. As she did that and excited Lauren with her ministrations, Lauren managed to thank her.

"Oh?" Lucy asked, "for what?"

"I appreciate your not whipping me on my cunt," Lauren stated undramatically.

Lucy took a second to register that statement. Then, she took a deep breath and responded calmly, "No, dear, you weren't that naughty."

12