Candy Cane Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I was thinking about how much I loved your present." A little bump moved around under the sheet, and I knew she was shaking the dildo. "Thank you, by the way, I'm already getting a lot of use out of it as you saw." I laughed, but I didn't say anything else, just watched her expectantly. I knew there would be more. I needed to hear more. Her breathing was getting a little shallower.

"And then I started thinking about you." Her voice was lower than it had been, huskier. "And I thought about all the different ways you could fuck me with your present" I leaned into her involuntarily, and she leaned into me. "And I thought about the way your naked body would feel pressed up against mine." My eyes fell to her lips, and she licked them very slightly. "And I thought about the way you would taste."

Our lips met, tongues tangling. I couldn't even tell you how it happened, it was that sudden. Her hands dropped what they were holding and snaked around my waist, and mine found their way into her silky black hair. We kissed hungrily, like we were making up for all the kisses we should've shared over the years we'd known each other. That's what I was doing, anyway. She pulled my body in close to hers, and I felt her hard nipples poking through her thin shirt as her breasts pressed against my chest. I moaned into her mouth and kissed her even harder. I wanted to see those boobs again, wanted to know how they felt in my hands, so I reached down and tugged the collar of her shirt over her head. She released my waist so I could pull the top off of her, and then her chest was bare, perfect tits topped by perfect little brown nipples that were so close I could touch them. Then I realized I could touch them, so I cupped each one in my hands, massaging the soft mounds and circling my thumbs over the hard peaks. She groaned and threw her head back, rolling her chest into my touch

"God, that feels good," she sighed, lying back on the bed. I followed her, readjusting so I was straddling her legs and leaning over her. She ran her hands down my chest and stomach, stopping at the hem of my shirt. Her fingers tickled my bare skin underneath as she grabbed it and attempted to pull the shirt off of me. It wasn't the best angle for her, so I peeled it off for her and threw it into the corner, revealing my sports bra. I kind of wished I was wearing that sexy little black bra that I kept in the back of my drawer for hookups, but I wasn't in the habit of wearing lingerie to the airport. Her hands were cold, and I gasped as they trailed lightly across my bare stomach and slipped underneath the band of my bra. She squeezed my tits and then pulled my bra up so they bounced free, my nipples brushing ever so slightly against her chest. I rocked forward a little bit so my boobs were nearly hanging in her face, and with a small moan she buried her face between them, her hands pushing them together as she nuzzled her face into my soft flesh. I sighed in pleasure, letting her motorboat my tits for a little bit.

I shifted my weight onto one hand and sucked the fingers of the other, bringing them down to her aching pussy. She was dripping wet, and my fingers slid smoothly between her folds as they found her swollen clit. Her face popped free from between my tits with a gasp as I rubbed my fingers over her sensitive nub, eyes rolling back. She focused just enough to close her lips around one of my nipples and suck hard, and I groaned. I rubbed a little harder, trying not to let the sensation of her warm mouth and flicking tongue distract me. I could feel the vibration of her moans in my chest.

One of her hands fumbled around between us until it found its way into my panties, then started rubbing my clit. It felt nice, but she was too preoccupied to really get anything done. Her muffled moans were getting louder now, and her hand stuttered. I didn't mind, though, because all I cared about at that moment was making her cum. I rocked back so my hand was in a better position, my tit popping out of her mouth and letting a loud whimper escape from it. Her whole body was starting to shake and buck, so I rubbed even harder and faster on her throbbing clit, pinching one of her nipples with my other hand. One of her moans melted into a breathless scream, and her body tensed. I kept massaging her clit through her orgasm, slowing my pace only slightly. When I finally took my fingers away from her drenched pussy, she was quivering and panting, spasming occasionally as she came down from that massive orgasm. I sat back to admire my handiwork, licking my fingers clean.

"You sure know what the fuck you're doing," she moaned breathlessly. I laughed and flopped down next to her. Something hard poked my leg, so I fished around under the sheet until my fingers closed around something thick and smooth. I pulled the candy cane dildo out from under me, bringing it up between us. We both looked at it, and then we looked at each other. Her face cracked into a devious grin, and I couldn't help another laugh.

"I don't know how I'm gonna top this gift next year," I mused as I slapped it gently against her tit. She reached over and petted the side of my face with a smile, causing me to shiver slightly.

"I can think of a lot of things I'd want, actually," she purred, and I turned my face to kiss her hand.

"You better start writing your letter to Santa soon then," I said. She giggled and took the dildo from me, bringing it up to her mouth. She watched me through her eyelashes, lids heavy with lust, as she closed her soft, pink lips around it. She took it deep down her throat, cheeks caving in as it slid in and out of her mouth.

"Now that's talent," I admired as she pushed the dildo deep into her throat, almost all the way to the top of its curve. She pulled it out after a few seconds, releasing the suction with a wet pop and a gasp. It was slick and glistening with her spit now, and she handed it back to me.

"It's all that practice with those candy canes you gave me," she said as I took the dildo from her.

"I have to say, I am a pretty excellent gift-giver." She smiled mischievously, then spread her legs and ran her hands up and down her thighs. I was barely able to stifle my groan.

"Why don't you show me how good you are at giving, then," she whispered, spreading open her swollen pussy lips with her fingers. Oh my god.

I nearly dove into the space between her open legs, adjusting myself so I was kneeling right in front of her opening. I quickly shimmied out of my panties and kicked them away somewhere. Finally ready, I leaned down to admire her gorgeous pussy, pink and puffy and aching to be fucked. I stole a few licks across her clit and hole, causing her to jerk. I buried my nose between her pussy lips and fucked my tongue into her, rubbing my clit sloppily. She moaned and arched her back.

"P-Please," she whimpered, desperately massaging her tits. "Fuck me with it, Noel, I can't stand it anymore." How could I refuse such a polite request?

"Ok, but only because you asked so nicely." I gave her clit one last suckle, then leaned back. I brought the end of the dildo up to her pussy and parted her lips with it, running the head gently up and down between her folds. She squirmed and bucked her hips up into it, desperate to feel it inside her. I positioned it against her tight slit, gently pushing it into her. She gasped when she felt it slide in, and moaned when I kept pushing. I slid it all the way up into her, stopping at the curve of the cane like I had seen her do what felt like ages ago. I let her adjust to the length before pulling it back out of her, nearly letting it pop out of her pussy before reversing course yet again. I was picking up speed now, each of my hard thrusts punctuated with one of her ecstatic gasps.

"Oh- my- god- Noel-" she moaned between each plunge into her gaping hole. It was so sexy hearing my name in her mouth, especially knowing it had already been in there when she thought I couldn't hear. I pulled one of her legs up and sucked a spot on her inner thigh, slamming the dildo up into her pussy with a wave motion that I knew was hitting her G spot. She couldn't seem to form words anymore, settling for strangled cries of pleasure instead. Her cries were getting louder and louder, and soon her legs were shaking again and her back arched. I slowed my relentless pace, and she attempted to catch her breath.

"Don't... stop..." she groaned, working through the overstimulation. I kept going, but slower than before. As I fingered myself, I suddenly had an idea. I shuffled forward and positioned my pussy close to hers, grinding against the curve of the candy cane. Margo moaned softly as one end rubbed against her clit and the other wiggled around inside her. I took the curved end of the dildo and pulled it back, straightening the whole thing out a little bit. With a little fiddling, I was able to get the end pressed up against my own hole. I sunk onto it with a gasp. The silicone was soft enough that it wasn't bending uncomfortably back into position, but it curved just enough inside of me to perfectly rub against my G spot. I wiggled a little to settle it inside of me, then moved my hips forward, keeping a guiding hand on the space of the dildo that was between us. We sighed in unison as I fucked her, thrusting slowly to try and get into a rhythm. The way it hooked into me actually kept it pretty secure, so I chanced a rougher pound. With a gasp, her whole body moved back with the force of the thrust. She moaned loudly and grabbed onto my shoulders, nails digging into my skin. I pounded into her a few more times with similar power, feeling my own orgasm starting to build as I listened to her rasping cries of pleasure and felt the movement of my own thrusts inside my pussy.

"I'm gonna cum- again!" she whimpered in a stilted tone, struggling against her own screams. "Holy- shit, Noel, you're so- ahh..." I knew I was about to cum too. The walls of my pussy were contracting around the dildo, and my muscles were tensing up almost painfully. I leaned forward and my lips found hers, sloppily making out as I increased the speed of my thrusts. One hand rubbed furiously at my clit, occasionally bumping against hers, which was doing the same. It didn't take long for her whole body to seize up as she screamed into my mouth, knocking her forehead against mine. I kept thrusting, kept rubbing, and soon after I was crashing through my own orgasm, my whole body shaking with the effort of holding myself up. It was the best one I'd had in a very long time. I finally collapsed on top of her, feeling her quiver and jerk beneath me while she moaned and whimpered. I very slowly rolled off onto the bed, pulling the dildo out of her and causing her hips to buck. I carefully slid the other end out of my own pussy and let it fall to the bed with a sigh of relief. We sat like that for a few minutes, or maybe a few hours, just waiting for our breathing to return to normal. The quiet calm was finally broken by a soft thudding at the foot of the bed. We both looked up to see Miso sitting there, my hat dangling proudly from her mouth. We cracked up.

"Merry Christmas, Noel," she said happily, her hand searching the bed for mine. I found her first, entwining our fingers together and squeezing.

"Merry Christmas, Marg."

12