All Comments on 'Candy Cane Cocked Cousin...and Mom'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

It was a very enjoyable read. It was implied that the mom's boyfriend was somewhat lacking in his lovemaking. I think it would have added a bit more spice to the story if a description of how he was lacking was included. Also, a scene with Charlie and his girlfriend would have been nice. I gave this story 5 stars.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Pease get published somewhere, smashwords or somewhere that you will get some reward. Thank you thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really a different take on sex and love.

Didn’t even matter that incest was involved.

Nicely done.

Bill S.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for writing it. ;-p

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY! Really enjoyed it. 5***** cd

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The thing that puzzled me was how someone as terminally stupid as he was managed to walk and breathe at the same time.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12323 days ago

"Candy Cane Cocked Cousin...and Mom:" - Eighteen Year Old (Sex/Sexually Immature) Son (and Cousin), Charles (Charlie Andrew) Lyte and Thirty-six Year Ten-year Divorced Mother (and Aunt), Bridget Lyte and Twenty-one Year Old Co-ed Cousin (and Niece), Rose (Rosie) Williams.

First, I'll get the---not--bad news outta the way. The story could use another couple (two) dozen (twenty-four) or so, strategically placed commas. Second, there was no details/discussion of birth control...meaning there was no actual nor implied pregnancy (of which I'm a huge fan)!!

Today, being April 29, 2024, is the first time I've read this story, although I've read and been a first-class FAN for fifteen (15) or so years! This story is not the "best of 'scouries'" but it is a very good, sit-on-the-edge-of-your chair stimulation, with great images generation. The tangible things that always impress me is the themes and plots that 'scouries' employees at the center of his great literary works; this theme is very unique and well characterized, with role's crisply played. As always, this story has an appropriate amount of love, romance, respect and caring; although, the initial copulation consummations could have been more detailed.

After I finished reading the story, before commenting, I read (scanned) all one hundred seven (107) comments. Too damned many reader's (comment)--more half Anonymous--are just down-right insulting. The worst are those that THEY want story elements--that are mentionedliisted in the 'story info/tags section--added to this story; such as anal, other non-incestuous relative (blood-kin) person(s), or every family tree member, or "filling all her holes", and even moving the stories theme/plot upped to a "stroke" story...or worse, etc!! I have a solution to their suggestions: Write their own damned story ...any way they want it...AND see how many votes and/or negative comments they receive!

Lastly, I'm really glad to see, by your comment about three (3) years ago--I think), that you were soon to "be back in the saddle", which "shickles the tit outta me!!!!" Chas.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...