All Comments on 'Candy Cane Cocked Cousin...and Mom'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really liked it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Well Done!

Loved your story! Very sensous and well thought out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just another Scouries story LOL

HOT HOT HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written and quite enjoyable

It is rare that I comment or rate much of the dribble that flies across the web and ends up here. While it may be amusing or even eroticly stimulating, most of it is either poorly written or without a realistic tone. This story is very well written and energetic enough to keep you reading beyond the fact that you have a hard on in your hands. It has the potential to win and judging from last years stories it has a very good chance of it. Thank you for the story and feel free to continue it, I'll look forward to continuing stories where perhaps he gets lil Elly May in there to educate her perhaps along the same story lines. I am sure young Rose has the ability to set it in motion, she seems very capable and un-inhibited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good job

As we used to say in the Navy--ouststuckingfanding (in polite company)--what we really meant was OUT FUCKING STANDING!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cousin

you made me remember my cousin, who gave me my first oral at a, shall I say a much younger age, but never got a chance to smell her flower. great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

One of the best written stories I have read on this site.

Keep up the good work, you seem to have a gift for writing.

cozymel43cozymel43over 16 years ago
GRRRRRREAT!!

Sooo Hot!!! A very enjoyable read. Definately look forward to more of your writings.

Jett_BlackJett_Blackover 16 years ago
Good stuff, my man.

Can't wait to read more from you, pal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO WICKED

OH GEEZ.....I'm still stroking it. That was hot, you need to add the next chapter. Threesomes, throw in a little lesbo and this could be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whoa Cous!

What a fucking hot story. One of the best I have read..my cock was soooo hard I had to call my cousin and tell her about it and after she read it, she called me back and told me she was on her way over...well..you know the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this sure beats

some multi chapter nonhuman crap I read on this site today

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this sure beats

some multi chapter nonhuman crap I read on this site today

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this sure beats

some multi chapter nonhuman crap I read on this site today

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worthless piece of shit

You, in particular, and your dumb ass story. You wish you could write like Daniellekitten, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No time like the present

Hey asshole (scouries), if you get started right now, you can get a jump on complaining about losing the contest. No time to waste! There are accusations to hurl! Conspiracies to contrive! People to slander! Chop! Chop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jealousy?

Scouries, it looks like you have many some other authors insanely jealous of your incredible writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so funny

I think its funny with all of these comments about your writing. Don't wor4ry about those comments because if they were real men and or women they would have put their name on it but its cool I think your writing rocks and besides I'm still wet from reading your stories. I swear your stories never fails to arouse me. Can't wait for more stories. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why a holiday contest?

I don't read many stories but usually concentrate on contest entries because they are of higher quality. I now wish I hadn't bothered.

The poor grammar, sentences that ramble incomprehensibly for best part of a paragraph,complete ignorance of basic punctuation like commas, completely destroy the writing. At one point the main character was circling his own erection - with a war dance I hope.

The uncommitted attempt to make a very poor incest story (little characterization and almost no plot) relate to the holiday concept of the contest means this wanna-be-loved piece deserves to be ignored as an also-ran.

Why are so few authors able to write convincing incest stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have one

An old boyfriend gave me a glass cock as a present 4 years ago I still have it,I've never tried using it though in case it broke.I really enjoyed your story it was a most unusual theme, don't mind the critics you can't please everyone. Luv Jenny Cook

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

I thought it was erotic, funny, and well written. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

I'm no literary critic. But I know what I like to read and this tale fits the bill. I'm going back and check out the rest of your stuff. To the nay sayers, I'm wondering what they've written lately. I'm impressed. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simply Awesome

Wonderfully written, just the right length, and incredibly erotic! I loved it. I am definitely going to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
4 pages of what?

Where in any of this was anything but betrayal of a girlfriend, a feminist cousin using people in a perverse way, a womb provider and a male with the intelligence of a mental retard.

Erotica is erotic not telling a story like Steinbeck which makes people cringe in discomfort as it drags on too long with a boring conclusion which dangles.

You could invest your time in life which you have been blessed with to accomplish more than plinking porn on a computer.

sam87778sam87778over 16 years ago
Nice Story

Nice well written story. Just the right blend of erotica, literary storytelling and raw sex.

Texan065Texan065over 16 years ago
Hmmm

I don't like you. Mainly because of your arrogance. But! I will say this, I really did like this story and I rated it twice as high as I could.

Thanks for a great story.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 16 years ago
Dull

A good story should grab the reader within the first couple of paragraphs. You need a hook, something that makes the reader want to find out more about your characters. I'm sorry to say that I never got through the first page, there wasn't anything to pique my interest. Your characters were dull, and unimaginative. Add to that, all of the punctuation errors that derail any serious attempt to read what you've written. Maybe you should seriously think about learning the mechanics of writing instead of endlessly hyping your mediocre at best offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So so

I think that the story was filed with a lot of useless information and mindless run offs.

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Very Good

It was a fun story, thank you. You got the Vols part right, those fans would buy anything painted Orange.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Another fine tale!!!

While most people claim incest to be abhorrent, I find this story to be quite sensuous and romantic. Three people in need of love and finding their only solution to be incest. While we may feel this to be distasteful who are we to condemn Rosie, Bridget and Charlie for the life style they have chosen? Another fine tale Scouries, keep them, and us, cumming! Good luck with the contest, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Barely Literate Drivel

Enough grammar and punctuation errors empty a red pen, Rather common characters, rather common tale.

Definitely not a bestseller.

Voted 5 just so you would have a chance to win the contest and finally shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pretty lame...

I usually enjoy your stories, but this one was largely unreadable. I enjoy tales with lots of background and buildup, but this was all buildup with little to no sex. If I had to guess, you pumped out a story to qualify for the contest, but didn't pay enough attention to the quality of your submission.

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
I gave you 5

I don't know what half the comments below were about. I enjoyed the story, and although I do not usually go for longer stories such as this, nevertheless I felt that it needed that length to develop the story properly. Good luck with the marks.

sarahhhsarahhhover 16 years ago
So many

trolls, so little time, ‘eh Mr. Scouries? Well, you certainly have outdone yourself this time! I’ll just comment on one aspect of the story--the dialogue is fricking side-splitting all the way through. I find that what readers want most from our stories is to be entertained. Of course, perhaps also with a bit of stimulation for other than the intellect at times. You accomplish that grandly. Most of the stories of the highflalutin wannabes who denigrate you read like book reports. LOL at drksideofthemoon. That’s one of the oldest tricks in the troll book, and it has been played on me on occasion--say you couldn’t get past the first page and then rip away on the story. Anyway, you rock, dude! Keep on trucking and . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It

Unlike many of your obviously jealous critics, I really enjoyed this story...it had all the elements I love; an amusing subplot, good character description...and a truly explosive climax (for them and me). I give it 5 flaming candles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why if someone gives negative feedback

are they suddenly jealous of a writer. I read part of the first page, didn't enjoy the story, it's not something I like to read and didn't vote. I will wish the writer good luck in the contest and with his all mighty voting phobia.

I will also leave my screen name so that I'm not accused of writing something bad as well as having someone bogart my penname again and make false comments on Scouries stories as me.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 16 years ago
This comment is for Sarahhh

I have no idea what your problem is, and really, I couldn't care less. I left what I thought was an honest comment, I don't see where I denigrated the writer or his work.

DenisKDenisKover 16 years ago

I rarely pay attention to the comments of others, good or bad. I read for MY pleasure and this story gave me great pleasure. Well written, good grammar, very funny dialogue and it progressed well and smoothly.

Thanks for the FUN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto what DenisK said!

Your stories are FUN and FUNNY. The sex is good too. LOL. A big fan, Marie

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What A Special Holiday ? Waste

Kinda like that old favorite " Deck the Halls With Pissing and Farting". Well it was an ill wind.<P>

Marked down because of a lack of Holiday Imagination and warmth even though urine can be warm yours wasn't.<P>

However, sarrahhaa squatted in in her usual uplifting spirit[s]. Outrageous isn't a sign of talent - just a cover up.<P>

Looking forward to your Easter Hymn tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Breathtaking reading

This was outstanding reading. Please keep up the writing. I need to read more of this type. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Breathtaking reading

This was outstanding reading. Please keep up the writing. I need to read more of this type. THANK YOU!

DeborahDeborahover 16 years ago
Hello Scouries

I go way back on Literotica. I must say I find your writing rather refreshing compared to the typical pretentious fare offered by the sycophants who populate Author’s Hangout these days. Yes, and I have perused some of your threads. You have balls, and I agree with much of what you profess. Oh, and I knew the “original” Laurel who started this site. I do wonder what she thinks about the way this site is run now.

hottihottiover 16 years ago
Sorry, I have to agree...

with both sides. Yes, it's a pretty good story, with brilliant moments but poor structure. The general idea is cliched, but a lot of the story is well-written - punctuation not withstanding. I think that in today's society, an 18 year old male not knowing about women's bodies is unrealistic, but it was charmingly written. At least it had more than 500 words :) I like a couple of your other stories much better, so please keep up the good work. Sometimes people have no idea what it's like to try and get a story to come together - but you did so, so congratulations. I wish you good luck with the contest (if I'm not too late).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Luv it!

this story, like all of your stories, was simply delightful. I thoroughly enjoyed it! keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
can't get enough

of this story! I have like read it 3 times and will probably read it again. It's like a favororite movie you just want to curl up with

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Inspiring!

Told in the best Christmas tradition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Inspiring!

Told in the best Christmas tradition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Porn

This is a porn site ,this is porn and very entertaining,best of luck in the competition.What do some people want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great fucking read

Scouries you are by far the best porn writer on Lit. This story proves you are the best. the way you write sceneries is fantastic.You pain a fucking picture to the mind that is easily seen

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
simply wonderful

a wonderful story,very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap like always

Lack of imagination, poor writing skills, a normall waste of space from scouries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved this story

Your writing is what keeps me coming back to this site. This story is so much fun, I love the twists & turns and the sense of humor

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this story is...

an incredible turnon! your damn good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some told me about you

It was suggested to me that if I wanted to read some good stories on here I should check out yours, well I must admit, I'm glad I did. I enjoyed this as well as others. Keep it up! Janet R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!!

YOUR WRITING IS GETTER BETTER AND BETTER AND THE DESCRIPTIONS ARE EXTREMLY VIVID

austin2k10austin2k10over 16 years ago
Great Story

Well written story with excellent character development. I really enjoyed it and hope that you consider expanding it.

bunny3374bunny3374over 16 years ago
awesome!!

This is a great story and extremely HOT! I loved the way the characters interacted, secretly then publicly with each other. A very erotic and stimulating read! Keep up the good work! (Dang, now I need a cold shower!! lol)

exoticatexoticatover 16 years ago
Never a disappointment!

What a wonderful story! Your stories never fail to stir my emotions as well as my loins. Your story should have won, imho. You are by far my favorite incest/taboo writers. Have a happy and safe holiday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Truly, truly amazing, that was the best, like I was actually there. I enjoyed that sooo much, thank you very much, I've never you-know so many times and so hard whilst reading a story, my hands are shaking. Your descriptions were clear, vivid and truly touching in places, your an excellent writer. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Y'all cum back now! Y'hear?

I loved it too. It is awfully nice to feel a part of the story. Your incredible feelings of the people are making more of us become grossly involved in the characters. Did this just happen recently, or were you just holding it back? What ever the reason, I'm very pleased with the adjustments (and involvements) that promise pleanty of exciting adjustments and involvements with your fans. jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well... I thought it rocked!

I thought it was most excellent inspite of what anyone else thinks.

conzir2001

tracysatintracysatinover 15 years ago
So erotic

Another one of your sexy and erotic stories. Please keep writting. Tracy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wondreful

This was by far the most erotic and loving story I have ever read. It could only have ended the way it did.

freudwannabefreudwannabeabout 15 years ago
An erotic and stimulating presentation..

It was as if you drew me into Rose and Charlie's exploration of sexuality an sensuality. The apparent affection was well presented as it evolved from adolescent teasing to erotic explorations. Thank You

bsergi1bsergi1about 15 years ago
That's What Friends Are For

Voting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
......Exciting....

.....Your a talented writer,..of all i have read here on Literotica,...your one of the best...keep up the good work...

sfaigonsfaigonalmost 15 years ago
WOW So good

I believe that you have a unique talent. A very unique talent. I have only read two of your submissions but I'm sure that the others are as good as this or even better if at all possible. You exceeded my expectations as a Literotica writer. I hope you continue writing for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Candy Canes

Excruciatingly played out, this story had me wondering what was going to happen next the entire time. Great story, i look foward to otehr ones!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a lovely romantic story

so full of humor, tension and passion and beautiful sexy moments that are not in your face - loved reading it - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Elegant and magnetic

I thought that this was the most thrilling story I`ve ever read. The characters go through more than the sex, with Rose`s art teacher and all of her pomp and circumstance.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
This is the ninth of your stories that I have read, and I have yet to find....

one that I dislike. In fact early on (in the first one and in all others) I have found them to be well written, entertaining, and erotic with varied scenarios relating to my favorite topic - incest/taboo. I have no idea what prompts a few vile and bitter comments among mostly lauds, or why such negative people bother to read the volunteer efforts of excellent writers as Jim Scouries. This is April, 2010 and well beyond contest eligible, but I cast my 5 votes for this entry, as I have done for the other 8 I've read. It seems that some others find each of your submittals as an opportunity to cast the same stones that are cast in each one. The only problem I've had with the 9 stories I've read is feeling somewhat inadequate with my 6" inches compared to the monsters swinging between the hero's (or main f--kers) legs. Oh, well - once a nice lady said (obviously to spur me to further action) "Oh, it's a big one!" Maybe I'll find a story where the hero gets by with the ladies when he's only average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

As usual, brilliantly crafted. Thanks again James

CNIAngelCNIAngelalmost 14 years ago
Simply Fantastic

I found this story to be just great. Arousal at it's finest. I can't wait to have a look at your other works.

oralfan1934oralfan1934almost 14 years ago
Jim, your story arrused me as many of your tales do. You are a wordsmith of note. thank you for your imagnation and you're the funcioning abalaty to tell a great story...Rick

Seee title

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago

great story,i didnt really like how rosie lied about the cocks and the money. for what purpose did that serve other than to trick him into making a mould? is there going to be a sequel to explain what she did with the money and was bridget in on it the whole time? i think he should have gotten at least half her share in the christmas card since they couldnt find someone to do it in the first place. anyway made for a kick ass story keep up the good work.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Come back scouries !!

Your Public awaits you.

Where have you gone to ?

A bit of a Classic this time - simply wonderful !

Thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

I try to keep up with your stories, but one somehow got by me! From the beginning to the end it was outstanding! So much so, that the 4th page I read extremely slow to absorb each nuance, each essence of every word, phrase, sentence, and concept (trying to not let the story end). A warm, loving story from the beginning to the end. I like the misdirection, even though I somewhat foresaw it, of how "Rosie" caringly did the mold which was the kicker to the title and the adhesive for bringing the family's love together. A great, great positive story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great but could be improved

great read but make your next story more descriptive please you missed a lot of places where more detail was needed and you would have gotten a perfect vote from me if you'd even had detail in half those places.

as a tip you generally don't need to describe the main character so much, maybe height build and hair color, most people already have an idea of who they want as a main char and can picture them just fine. but everyone they interact with should be described in detail(either from the main char perception or omniscient point of view and the places they interact in should at least be somewhat detailed with the level of detail changing depending on the interaction.

try to keep a minimum of one sentence. you even have the option of doing it all at once or as you go. all at once is better if there are a lot of characters and or if it is in one building such as a house. all at once involves you introducing the chars and/or the setting before you actually get to the story giving us a mental image of the chars and a map of the building/s. depending on the situation tho even if you do all at once you will need to redescribe in the future.

Anyway I look forward to your next work

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 12 years ago
very nice story

would love to read more on what happened between Rose, Bridgette, and Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Show of appreciation

An ejoyable and well written story showing the loving nature of people and not just raw sex. So much more enjoyable than many of the other stories in this category.

cvdeuxcvdeuxalmost 11 years ago
jesus

Jesus, only a 30 lovers of this story. A great climbing to the climax. I owe you. Xx

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Keep them ah cumming!

Again, loved it, you write so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good story that evolved nicely

just shows that most teens have not got a clue about a woman's body....and many adult men neither...many don't know what a clit is or where to find it.....the cousin was a very talented and intelligent woman and was nice when she showed him what a cunt looked like then what to do with it and then they really got going...think she was a bit naughty the way she treated him over the false cocks especially as he was the model....but then the fun really began at Christmas and he finally got to fuck his mother....he is going to be kept busy pleasing the two women...what fun that will be.....a good read...funny in places and loving in others.....

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Great story!!!

Totally credible scenario. No Mom experience, but I too had a slightly older cousin who taught me a lot, but at a much earlier age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MMMMM!

Can't believe this! Rosie is awesome. And they came from such different worlds. I think she always loved him. Thats why she was impatient with him. My cousin, Angie, and myself, taught each other a lot. We weren't experienced. But she loved me and I loved her even before I knew what boys and girls do. So our comeing together was just eased into as a natural thing to happen between us. I guess Ellie Mae is history. He has his mother to take care of too. But will he leave for University? Will Brigett go back to fucking the cop?This is good. Can't believe so few people comment.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Erotic, Strange, and Satisfying

The ridiculous humour is an added bonus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
always

Always loved this. Read it many times. Unlike many others, when I find a book or story that I really like, I usually come back to it over and over again. This is no different. The Love is there, the Humor is there. She acts like they are backwoods hicks, though she knows (her Aunt at least) better, as her mother studied art and her cousin was born in the North. Charlie, Bridget, and Rosie. Perfect. And Cousin Rose made certain her dear cousin was well educated about his duties to two very sexual women before she sent him to her aunt. His Mother. I guess the Policeman is history.

mark73107mark73107over 7 years ago
Erotica, Loving, Carefree.

EXCELLENT. I had to read this twice before I was able to move onto more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
memorable

I've read this story when I was first hitting puberty, jacking off to sex stories and the works. It stuck in my mind.

4 years later, it's still one of the best. <3333

Jeeplife1968Jeeplife1968almost 7 years ago
Well done...

I think to date, of the ones I've read, this is your best. It seemed to me that the insertion of the cousin made for a more organic segue to the mother.

This story is one of the reasons I have you as a favorite author. Hope you're writing again.

Jeeplife1968

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Funny, romantic, perverted, hot and charming.

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Son can but mom never can! Have another!

Notice the writer gets 5 Stars ⭐️ For this well written story. But he almost lost one star with that comment from Rose to Charlie about his mom screwing some other guy...there was nothing else said about it so I assume she was just trying to make him jealous enough to get on with taking his mom...😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lots of buildup but sketchy ending

I enjoyed this despite the less detailed sex parts at the end.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
sweet

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this, as previously mentioned it could've had a more detailed ending but I really enjoyed the material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Wonderful story!

Sexy and fun! I hope it won the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another great story.

Sorry that I am reading it so many years later, too late for the contest.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10486 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...