Candy Goes Back to School Pt. 01

Story Info
Unemployed stripper goes back to school, has work study.
5.3k words
4.46
21.1k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy Cotton, also known as Candy Cane, watched as the neon lights from Ray's Man Cave faded slowly in her rear-view mirror. Fired again because of that fat slut Baby J, she realized she had no clue what to do next. She had started stripping at 18 and with the help of a lot of plastic surgery, she had maintained her viability for a lot longer than most. Unfortunately, her reputation for cattiness had made her persona non grata at most of the clubs in town. 35 years old and nothing to show for it, except enhanced cheek bones, enhanced breasts, enhanced lips and most recently a lifted ass. She looked like a Barbie doll because she paid a lot of money to doctors for the image.

A week later, Candy stared at the want ads and wondered what she was going to do. She had saved a nest egg but there was no way that she could live the lifestyle she enjoyed on that long term. She had dropped out of college when she found stripping, so no degree, no experience and a bimbo-fied form made her unqualified for any position. On the opposite page from the want ads was an advertisement for the local college doing online and on-going education for working and transitioning adults.

She stared at the ad for a good long while before she picked up the phone and scheduled to enrolled herself in college.

"Ms. Cotton, are you sure that you would not like to attend classes online? You would be able to do your class work from you home, no need for travel expense." The councilor Ms. Jennings said almost pleading.

"I understand but I feel like I would learn more, pay more attention, in a classroom." Candy said with a self-depreciating smile. Candy knew enough about herself to know that she would learn better in a classroom than she would online. Fewer online shopping ads to distract her.

"Well, I need to set you up for a meeting with the Dean of Students before I get you enrolled. I feel like it is important to set your expectations of school and the school's expectations of you before we proceed." Ms. Jennings said grabbing the phone. She dialed and waited for the call to connect. "Millie? I need to send a potential student to see him... Now, if we could?... I cannot proceed without input... I will send her over. Her name is Candy Cotton... No I am not... Okay she will be there shortly. Be sure to call me after she sees him so we can discuss the matter."

When she hung up she retrieved a copy of the map of the campus and circled a building then wrote in an office number, then starred another building. "Alright, Candy. You are here at the star, and you are going to head to the circled building. Do you think you can manage that?"

"Yes, I am sure I will be fine. Do I come back here after I meet with the Dean?"

"No, just head home and I will call to arrange another time to meet with you to get you signed up." Ms. Jennings handed her the map and she headed to find the Dean of Students.

"Candy?" The woman asked as she entered the office.

"Yes, you must be Millie?"

"Yes. Have a seat, I will let him know you are here."

Candy sat in the club chair and crossed her legs, her 4-inch metallic silver stiletto heel caught the light. She tried to pull the hem of her pink tank top mini dress a bit further down to cover more of her thighs. She was so used to the stares that she barely noticed the judgmental eyebrow raise from Millie.

"Candy?" The Dean of Students Robert "Bob" Mitchell stepped out of his office and beckoned her to enter. His eyes lit up at the Barbie doll proportions struggling to be contained in the tight pink dress. He could see why Ms. Jennings had asked him to step in. Allowing this girl into class would be a total distraction for the students and faculty. It would be very hard to take a word she said seriously. "Please have a seat."

Candy took a seat in front of the large mahogany desk and waited. He perched on the desk in front of her and tried to find the maximum cleavage angle. He was not making eye contact at all and Candy began to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"So, Ms. Jennings mentioned that you wanted to attend class in a classroom as opposed to online. May I ask why that is your preferred course?"

"I feel like I would benefit from the structure of the classroom environment, fewer distractions and such."

"I see. Is the way you are currently dressed the style you prefer? Is this how you will be attending class?"

"My clothes?"

"Yes."

"Well most of my wardrobe is in much the same style. I have workout wear, sports bras and yoga pants as well."

"Mmmm yes." Bob could imagine that bubble butt in a tight pair of yoga pants with the hint of camel toe in front. "May I ask what you do for a living?"

"I am currently unemployed. I was working at a strip club until last week. Is that an issue?"

"No, not an issue. But you must understand that the social norms of a strip club versus a classroom are very different. If you were to show up in a classroom dressed as you are, you would be perceived as a bimbo, or a sex kitten that is trying to pass on her tits and ass rather than her intelligence." Bob said. Standing up and offering her a hand. When she placed her hand in his, he pulled her up until she was standing. "The length of your skirt would correlate to the presumed length of your attention span. Now I am sure that you are very smart and hard working but the contents of your bra would hold more presumed intelligence than the grey matter under your bleach blond roots. Your presence in the class would be a distraction for the professors and the students that struggle to take you seriously based on the outward appearance of bimbo that you have cultivated to such a degree. I know that you would feel more comfortable taking classes on line to avoid the misconception that would be inevitable faced with in a classroom."

"So you are not allowing me to attend classes based on my appearance?"

"You look like a stripper, you act like a stripper. It would be very hard to believe you had the mental acuity to handle to course load."

"I look like an airheaded bimbo so I would be too much of a distraction in an amongst the good kids that attend this college?"

"Precisely."

"Are you denying me admission?"

"I am strongly suggesting that you enroll for the online course work."

"I realize that you feel that way but if I am going to do this, I need to do it in a way that I can be successful. Please, I really need to attend classes. Is there anything I can do to convince you this is the best course?"

"Well, the way you dress will need to change. I will need you to come to my office every day before class so I can verify that you are dressed properly." The dean leaned back on the desk as she stood before him. "I think that I would need to do inspections most likely daily, but that is a lot of time that I am dedicating solely to you. I feel like it would be an imposition on my time and the equality for other students and their access to me to meet their scholastic needs."

"I really want to attend classes, I am willing to do what I need to do to be allowed in." Candy said pleading.

"You said you are unemployed?" Bob asked thinking of new ways to get alone time with the bimbo.

"Yes, I just got fired from Ray's Man Cave."

"Why?"

"Because this fat slut came in and started fucking the owner. I was not nice to her so I got canned."

"Ah, I see. You have a tendency to be a bit catty?" Bob asked delicately.

"I guess."

"See, I was thinking that I could offer you a work study job here in the office that would bring in a pay check while you attended class, but if you are going to be catty with Millie, that will not work." The dean shook his head regretfully. "It was the best solution to the inspection problem, because you could come here dressed as you are, do the office work, then change into a uniform I provide you to go to class, then come here and finish up for the day in your regular clothes."

"It is okay for me to look like a 'sex-kitten' in your office? I do not understand." Candy said perplexed.

"A lot of my job is recruitment. If I can parade you in your current apparel you will go a long way to getting me athletes, boosters, any type of male student. On days that I am recruiting females I can tone you down." Bob said smiling with glee. He could see it now, flashing her tits and ass would be a huge draw for donations and students. Anyone thinking with his cock would flock to this school.

"You want to hire me for my body to work in your office?"

"Yes, like stripping but with a smaller audience and fewer tips. You are uniquely qualified for this line of work." Bob said. "Who knows, if you are willing to suck a little cock there is a possibility of bonusing."

"What?"

"If you can get men with deep pockets to donate large sums of money, I could reward you with a finders fee." Bob said pragmatically.

"Finders fee?" Candy shook her head. She was the only one to blame for her current lack of skills and respect. When she was going out of her way to modify and enhance she did not consider life beyond the pole. She was upping her stock for immediate gains never considering the long term effect of her investment.

"If you are willing to fuck there may be a higher salary available too." Bob said. "That would mean giving me access to the goods as well. If I do not have to pay hookers I have room in the budget for salary."

"You want me to be your in-house hooker?" Candy asked softly with shame.

"You look the part, dress the part, why not act the part? Being a bimbo is what you designed yourself to be. You went to that doctor to do these things to yourself, why not complete the loop and become a paid bimbo?"

"I want to go to school, get an education and then I can get a job."

"Doing what?" Bob asked.

"I don't know but a degree will help."

"Getting a degree will not change the fact that you are an aging Barbie doll that was built for fucking and sucking. You made your lips that big. You made your tits that huge. You lifted that ass that high." He said logically. "These things were not forced on you. This was an image you cultivated, now you have the consequences of those choices. You are not respectable. You add value only in the cum you extract. So steer into it. Reap the rewards and do not worry about cultivating a brain. Use the gifts you bought yourself."

"I was hoping I could stop trading on my looks."

"That is a joke and a half. You shot that goal to hell about 3 surgeries ago."

Candy sank into the chair behind her. She could see the future, all the Ms. Jennings out there disapproving of her, all the Bob Mitchells hoping to use her. She would never walk into a room and be heard. Why not complete the loop? Most strippers look for a sugar daddy, to trade on their looks for a longer period of time. It would be a paying job and she could go to class as he said, maybe turn herself into more someday.

"When do I start?" Candy asked defeated.

"Right now. Open them dick sucking lips and get to work." Bob said clutching his growing dick through his slacks.

Candy sighed and resigned herself to the future she created when she was trying to get ahead in the tits and ass business.

Dean Mitchell grinned as he pulled his average dick from his pants and held it out to his office fuckdoll. He couldn't wait to dress her up like a respectable woman then strip her down and use her like a whore. His head filled with all the degrading fantasies that he had, all the porn that he watched about office cum dumps being used and passed around. He never imagined he could make it his reality.

Candy knelt before him and gripped his cock firmly. She was angry and wanted to hurt him, but she knew that if she ever wanted more this might be the only way to get it. If she was going to degrade herself it might as well be in pursuit of her future.

"Before I start, how much am I getting paid?" Candy asked letting her breath caress the head of his cock. Her mouth was millimeters from touching his engorged member and he could feel the gates of the promise land.

He quoted her a number and she sat back on her heels loosening her grip. "I don't think it is worth it to be a three holed stress reliever and donation door prize to anyone you choose for that sum."

"It comes with performance bonuses." The dean said quickly.

"What kind of bonuses?" Candy said loosening her hand even more.

"1% of any donation you solicit."

"Oh no. I am a stripper not a cheap hooker. If I play I get paid better than that."

"5%." The dean panted. Candy's grip tightened.

"How much did you get donated last year?"

The figure he named was hefty and she knew that she could increase it given her ability to tease for money. It went to reason that if she took the tease to a promise it was bound to get results. In the guise of donations, she could make legal money selling her body.

Candy slid forward much happier with the dean. She curled her dick sucking lips around the tip of his shaft and began the slow slide into her mouth. The dean groaned and clutched her hair. She used her mouth and hands to work his dick. Her enthusiasm was lacking but it was a mouth on his cock.

As she half-heartedly moved up and down his cock never plunging it past her molars, he was in heaven. Here was this beautiful woman who looked like walking sex kneeling at his feet and he basically owned her. That thought popped in his head and snapped his mind for a moment. He owned her. He OWNED her.

Candy felt the shift and tried to back off but he tightened his grip on her extensions and started fucking her face. His dick was just long enough to hit her gag reflex and stay there. So every push got her reflexes engaging, she was going to puke on him, she just knew it. The last thing she needed was to embarrass herself by giving this guy a Cosby Sweater.

He didn't care about the gagging, the drool and the tears. He wanted to show this cum catcher that she was not a lady she was a toy. He would play with her when he wanted to and shelve her when she was not needed. Her holes were his playground and her comfort was less than nothing in his mind.

"That's it, my sweet little treat, take that cock."

Candy was in horror, not only was he face fucking her and causing her body to heave, it was turning her on. Her panties were wet and it was seeping down her thighs. He tensed and slammed his pelvis flush to her overly pillowy lips and started cumming down her spasming throat.

Candy sat back irritated that her pussy felt slick, as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked up to see the satisfied smirk on the Dean's face. He looked her over and licked his lip like a wolf that saw a lame rabbit. She felt the menacing power coming off of him. This job was going to be a lot harder than she thought.

"Come in tomorrow at 7:30 am. I will get you set up with a desk and we will work on your class schedule. Before you go though, I need a few photo's for recruitment." He pulled out his cell and opened the camera app. For the next 20 minutes he posed her this way and that, on the couch, on the chair, on the floor, on her knees, standing. When he started moving her clothes around, she protested.

"Oh, I am sorry. Were you unaware that nudity would be a requirement of this job? Did I not make that clear in the interview?" The Dean asked rhetorically. He grabbed her by the front of her dress and bra cup and dragged her close. "Learn this quick. What I want, when I want it. Do you understand?"

Candy nodded as she bit her lip to keep from crying. Shame slithered through her as he used his fingers inside her bra to pinch her nipple hard.

"I own you. I want them tits out, your clothes go poof. I want that ass waving in the air, you go face down dress up. I want your tongue tonsil deep in some woman's fuck hole, you muff dive like you are on a snorkeling adventure." Bob was twisting her nipple as he got more and more aggressive in his fantasies. "Say it."

Candy gulped hard trying to swallow the lump in her throat. "You own me."

"You are my office cum dump, my fuckdoll, my sex toy to use and share. I want video, you moan for the camera. I want a private show you shove whatever I say in whatever hole I tell you and you fucking enjoy it. Do you understand? You will enjoy every moment of service unlike that lackluster suck you just gave. You better find a way to like it or I will boot your ass out and you will never get an education and your job prospects will be reduced down to the corner at 3rd and Highland."

The fact that he knew where the red light district was in this college town was not lost on Candy. He was a means to an end but at what point were the means going to still be justifiable at the end. Candy considered the Dean closely as she watched her options slither away. This was her reality until she could get her degree.

A few more racy, but not nude photos, Candy was on her way home. She would report back tomorrow to start her job as donation fuck bait. She wanted to cry but there was no point. This was her fault, the only fix... Tequila.

Bob clicked to the next slide watching the young baseball phenom glaze over. Jesse "Mack" MacRoark was on his third college recruiting trip and they were all the same. Team workout, locker room and equipment tour, frat party and meeting with the Dean of Students regarding the academic offerings. This one had the extra special benefit of being a slide show. Mack thought he would fall asleep any moment.

Bob grinned as he clicked to the next photo of Candy sitting in the same seat the kid was occupying, sucking her finger tip with her legs crossed and skirt so high you could see the crease where ass met thigh. Mack instantly perked up. "Who is that?"

"That is the special assistant to the Dean of Students. She is a work study student. Is there any class in particular that you feel like you are going to struggle with? Maybe something you feel will need extra motivation for you to pass?"

Mack looked at the grinning Dean and picked up the train of thought. "I think my English class could be jazzed up a bit."

"I tell you what, you come here and she is your study partner for the semester." The Dean said. "Twice a week classes and 2 study periods a month."

"How much studying are we talking about?"

"Well she has 3 qualifications and you can utilize as many as you like in your Study blocks. The classes are limited to oral participation. Every class you show up too."

Mack raised an eyebrow. "I can see the value of a good education is not wasted at your fine school sir. I will consider the offer."

Bob had several recruiting meetings through the day and used the arsenal he had acquired with Candy to lock in 2 major football players and the consideration of a baseball player and the son of a developer in the city that was worth millions. All in all he was in fine shape with his recruiting goals for the month.

"Millie, please come in here." Bob said through the intercom.

Millie stepped into the office expecting the Dean to stare lewdly at her as he usually did but instead, he was focused on his computer and the calendar he had pulled up. "I need to schedule my top star boosters for early morning meetings for the next couple weeks. 8 am meetings with all 7 of them find out which days work best for them and put them in my calendar, only one per day."

"Will I need to come in early for those meetings?" Millie asking taking notes furiously. Usually the stars meant money, but in Bob Mitchell's categorizing the stars really stood for how disgusting they were. His top stars were the strip club and hooker group. Usually when he had meetings with them he would demand that she dress nicely and be friendly. The Dean had never asked her to go further than that but it was still enough she felt like she needed a shower.

12