Candy Goes Back to School Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I hired a work study student to come in mornings to oversee the early meetings. You can come in at 9:00 or 9:30 for the next couple weeks." Bob still had not even looked in her direction and it was making Millie mad.

Normally, she would have been grateful but the only student he could be talking about was that awful Candy Cotton. She would come in here with her fake boobs and take over her job then where would she be? Millie shifted in her chair trying to control the fear and anger that was coursing through her.

"That will be all for now. Let me know when you have all of the appointments set." Bob dismissed her.

Millie went back to her desk and spent the remainder of her day talking to slimy rich guys and part of her wishing she were hosting the meeting for each of these sleazes. Why would she want that, she thought? Why would she want to be ogled and groped? Obviously, Candy was much better suited to the sleaze crowd.

The following morning Candy arrived and found Millie's desk vacant. She headed to the Dean's office door and knocked. 7:25 am was not a time Candy enjoyed even being awake let alone reporting for work. She dressed in a modified business suit, double breasted jacket with only a bra underneath and a matching mini-skirt. Her legs were smooth and silky and her feet were in a matching pair of 4-inch stilettos. The magenta color of her outfit made her look like a tube of lipstick. She would know because that exact color was slathered on her overly plump lips.

The Dean opened the door and smiled. "You look perfect. I know that you are going to get some hefty donations this week... and maybe get them to give some money too." Bob said laughing at his own joke. "Come in and let's get ready."

Candy entered the office and waited to see what the boss wanted. It was easier to let the customer direct events then try to guess what was needed.

"Candy, today you are meeting with Reverend Leo Seymore. He is an alum with a lot of charitable money to be disposed of on a worthy theology department. Make him praise god with every hole you have. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Man of God wants to see God at 8:00 in the morning so give him a miracle or two." Candy sighed.

"Precisely. Do well and we can count the good Reverend as a friend for life."

"Fine. Any alterations?" Candy asked indicating to her clothes.

"No you look fine. But I need you to seem innocent. Like you are a good girl and he is a corrupting influence. Maybe tell him that you are not that kind of girl and let him get rough." Bob said. "I think he would like that. At least he gets really keyed up when Millie says that. But instead of making him suffer you are eventually going to spread like warm butter."

Candy sighed but put her game face on when there was a knock on the door. Bob opened the door to a tall, silver haired fox. If Candy had had her purse she would have clutched it closed. The man was slick and predatory. His eyes tracked her enhanced form and lingered in all the places she had paid to attract attention.

"Ah, I see you have brought in a professional gold digger to dig for the college." Leo said snidely from the doorway.

"I was in an accident and the surgeon was liberal with his reconstruction. I am awaiting the outcome of my lawsuit. I was going to be a kindergarten teacher before that hack got ahold of me." Candy said with righteous anger.

Leo grinned like a shark and made his way to Candy. "Leo Seymore, Reverend Leo Seymore. You may call me Father."

"I didn't think Reverends were called Father, I thought that was just priests."

"I misspoke... Call me Daddy."

"Reverend, that is highly inappropriate." Candy sniffed demurely.

"Ah, my child why don't we have a seat and begin this meeting. Bob I am pretty sure you were going to go wrangle some coffee." Leo said not taking his eyes off of Candy. As soon as the door closed, he reached up and gripped Candy by the hair. "Interesting that an obvious piece of fuck meat like you would try to play the ingénue, but if you want me to take what you are so clearly offering, I will do so."

"How does what I want factor in? Isn't it you that wants an opportunity to take something that is not freely given?" Candy asked with a glare.

"A smart whore."

"I am not a whore."

"You will be for Daddy." Leo said using her hair to force her to the floor. "Put those lips to use, I would rather hear you slurp and gag than talk."

Candy struggled slightly but eventually caved and landed on her knees. He pulled out his dick and pressed the tip to her lips. She held her lips tightly closed until his grip on her hair tightened. "I liked a tease from Millie because she was not going to follow through. With you I want obedience. I want you to be a breathing sex doll. No pussyfooting around just straight dripping holes when they are needed. If you do that I can pledge half a mil to the college."

Quick math and Candy's mouth popped open. Her enthusiasm for the task was centered around the $25000 she stood to earn. All of her teasing came to play as she touched and gagged and slurped. She opened her jacket revealing her demi cup bra displaying her overly plastic tits, the tips of her nipples playing peekaboo with the lace.

Leo groaned. This is exactly what this human Barbie was good for, he thought. He had a lot of money that he needed to move to keep the IRS from looking too closely at his church's nonprofit status, why not accomplish goodwill and unlimited fucking with it?

He plowed her mouth for a while enjoying the blissed out roll of her eyes and the twirling of her hips as she started to get turned on. Leo pulled her mouth off his cock and waited until she looked up at him pouting.

"I think it is plenty lubed up. Time to drill another hole. Face down over the chair."

Candy quickly complied. She felt him raise her skirt and then his hands were there caressing over her ass moving her thighs apart and her whisper of a thong was pulled aside to allow him full view of her puckered asshole and her dripping cunt. She wanted to be ashamed of herself but she was too horny.

"Next time have lube here or I will rape that ass without care, understand?"

"Yes." Candy whispered.

His hand slapped down hard across her ass. "What was that?"

"Yes, Daddy." Candy moaned.

He grunted and slammed his dick hard into her well lubed cunt. "Fuck yes, whore. Fuck yes."

Candy groaned and the rough invasion then moaned as he filled her just right. He gripped her hips as he began fucking her hard. He twisted his hand in her hair and pulled her so her hips were flush to the top of the chair while her tits moved in the limited way fake tits are designed to move. Her hands clutched at the sides of the chair trying to gain purchase to limit the amount of impact he was giving her. She was helpless and he loved it.

"Talk to me whore, tell me how much you love Daddy's dick."

"Oh, God, Daddy I love that dick. So hard and brutal as it fills my slut hole."

"Next time, I am going to leave marks. You want that, don't you."

"Yes, Daddy." Candy was surprised that she meant it. She usually found men that worshipped her. It was rare for her to be out of control. She was built to tease and deny. Having that option taken from her was really turning her on. She felt her cunt convulse as he slipped his hand over her throat. He grinned as her body betrayed her desire. He tightened his hold on her hair and throat and pounded into her as hard as he could. What the fuck did he care if he hurt her, she was a rental not property. He began to growl as her eyes started to roll back in her head. He felt the nut build as she began to spray all over him. He was going to have to change but it was worth it. He slammed deep and let go.

The door opened and the good Reverend stepped into the outer office. Bob noted the disheveled state of the man and bit the inside of his lip to keep from grinning. Leo raised an eyebrow at the smug little Dean.

"Set me up for twice monthly biblical studies with your bait and you can expect a wire today."

"I will send you calendar confirmations today." Bob smiled like the shark he was. The reverend left and Bob headed to the office to see what was left of his student worker.

12