Candy Land

Story Info
3 sexy stories exactly 300 words long.
912 words
4.08
10.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hard Candy -

A blue raspberry sucker crunched between my teeth as I descended the deserted parking garage. The click of my heels echoed through each level as I minced my way to the busy street below. A cool summer breeze blew up my mini skirt tickling my ass. The pink thong panties Master picked barely contained my swollen balls and the pink cock cage that imprisoned my clitty.

I tried to appear confident and natural but I was terrified someone might clock me for what I am. My makeup was impeccable and my wig looked natural. If I was dressed more conservatively, they might look right past me but looked like a prostitute.

A car stopped and a low voice hummed through the open passenger window. "You looking for a date, beautiful?"

I knew that was code for 'I'll give you money for sex.' If I didn't already have a date I might have stopped and talked to the man. He looked attractive enough but, Master was waiting. I looked back to see a similarly dressed young woman getting into the man's car. A little twinge of jealousy flashed through my mind. I'd trade everything I had to be her.

My phone buzzed in the little cheetah print purse tucked under my arm. The new message read:

"Send a picture of your locked clitty within five minutes."

I only had minutes to find a secluded place, get a picture and send it. I ducked into the nearest alley. A group of men stood outside a door drinking at the far end of the alley. I didn't have time to find more privacy so I pulled my panties down and thrust my phone under my mini skirt. I snapped a couple of pictures and my clitty throbbed in its cage.

'Your whore obeys'

- Candy Man -

Heather stumbled into the bedroom with a man she'd met at the bar. I'd almost fallen asleep in the closet when she started giggling.

"Where's this husband of yours?" he whispered.

"Don't worry about him, he could be in the fucking closet and he wouldn't bother us!" she laughed.

Heather pulled her clothes off and yanked the man's pants down. She shoved him back onto our bed and jumped on top of him. She lowered herself onto his thick cock and started riding him. Up and down she rode while he held her large tits. He twisted her nipples and pulled her breasts as he thrust up into her again and again. She bit her lip to stifle a scream.

Watching my wife with another man had turned me on so much that I had started pumping my prick through my panties. My other hand snaked up under my bra and pinched my nipples as I imagined getting fucked like her. I imagined the man and his big dick pounding my bowels until he filled me with his hot sticky cum.

Heather jerked around on top of the man as an orgasm ripped through her loins. She leaned down and bit his nipples, growling for him to cum inside her. From the grunting and clawing, I could tell she got her way. She collapsed on top of him in a tangled mess of body parts and didn't move as they caught their breath. The man pulled my wife into his arms and held her until they both fell asleep.

I was too aroused, I shoved a finger deep in my ass pussy and tugged my prick until I squirted inside my panties. The image of Heather and the hot stud seared in my memory as I drifted off to sleep.

- Candy Ass -

The lights died as he stepped through the door. Judy slammed him against the wall, a frame shattered on the floor beside them. She ignored the destruction and grabbed him by the throat, pinning him in place. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth and he cried out when she bit his lip.

Judy drug him along the walls, down the darkened hallway stopping only a few feet later to free him of his shirt. She clawed his chest leaving angry scratch marks painted on his pale skin. He tried to hold her, feel her body but she pinned his hands over his head. Her teeth punished his neck as he submitted to her feminine dominance.

She pushed him down the hall, face-first into their bedroom door. He was glad the latch held under their combined weight. She fumbled with his belt and removed it with one sliding pull. His pants slacked to reveal the top of the bright pink panties she'd made him wear that morning. They fell into the darkened room and across the foot of the bed.

Judy ripped his pants down to his ankles leaving him laying across the bed wearing only panties. The pink nylon cheekies determined his feminized position in their marriage but the sharp cries from the belt across his soft bottom only further cemented it.

He could hear her fumbling behind him but he dare not move a muscle or she might punish him more. Her soft hands caressed his inflamed cheeks as she pulled his panties down to his knees. He felt cold liquid drip down his asshole and sharp pressure as she grabbed both of his hips. Something large and unyielding forced its way into his bowels.

His guts tightened around the intruder as new sensations flooded his body.