Candy Pt. 11

Story Info
After a video masturbation session, he fists her.
3.3k words
4.69
13.6k
8
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 11

After the night with Iris and the two jocks, Candy had her mojo back. She was excited about fucklicking and DP's, and full of ideas about getting together with Iris, Jerry, and Ben.

Sending the picture of Iris licking Jerry's ass triggered regular text traffic among the four of them. That first day, Iris sent back a heart emoji and one of a face with the tongue hanging out. She told Candy that Ronnie, their mom, would only say that I was "a very nice man." Ben told Iris he already missed her, with -- guess what? -- a dick pic, but he added that fortunately his "gay roommate" sucked his cock so things weren't so bad. Then he sent a pic of Jerry's face, mouth open and full of cum. Jerry wrote that he couldn't stop thinking about Iris, even while he was fucking his "gay roommate" in the ass, and sent a pic of them doing that.

After she got home, Iris sent them a selfie, shot over her shoulder into a bathroom mirror so you could clearly see the buttplug's jeweled end between her cheeks. She wrote, "in training! Haha."

Candy texted the boys a reminder and info about getting tested at the college clinic. She sucked my cock -- she hadn't done that in weeks -- and stopped for me to get a pic of her with her nose in my pubes and her tongue out licking my balls. She sent it to them, writing "thinking of you."

The next few days included more of the same kind of thing. Iris also texted Candy privately, worrying that some "slut jockette or bimbo cheerleader" would steal Jerry and Ben before she could get back to school. Then she set up a three-way video conference call so they could all masturbate together.

I wasn't in the night they did that. I'd gone out to watch a game and drink some beers with Dave and a couple other old friends. When I came through the door, Candy jumped up from the couch, with a level of animation and fire that I wasn't sure was enthusiasm or anger. She moved quickly toward me.

"You dirty motherfucker!," she said. I could tell it was playful, but I still stopped short. She slapped her hand on my chest. "You fistfucked my mom!"

My hands came up, "I, uh..."

"Don't bother to say anything. She told Iris about it."

"Okay, well, yeah. Why'd she talk to Iris about it?" I took her in my arms and steered her to the couch, where I sat and maneuvered her onto my lap.

"That's kind of freaky, and I think I'm probably on Mom's shit list now. Listen... "

I nuzzled her neck, and caressed her breasts as she spoke.

"We were on that three-way video sex session. Things were getting hot. I had my pants off and was buffing away at the top of my pussy, dipping a couple fingers in every now and then."

I slid one hand down and unsnapped her jeans, then wormed my hand farther into her crotch to copy the action she described.

"Iris started by showing the guys the jeweled buttplug she had in, and running a vibrator across her pussy lips. The lips opened and you could see the moisture gleaming there. She circled the vibrator on top of her mound and pressed it down.

"Jerry and Ben sat on one of their dorm beds, jacking each other's meat. Damn! I can't wait until those guys get their test results. I want to do so many things with those big cocks.

"Anyway, we were about twenty minutes in. I'd already cum twice and was pushing three fingers up into myself while I diddled my clit with a thumb."

I had two fingers up inside her and rolled the heel of my hand over her mound.

"Iris flopped onto her back and was squealing in a massive orgasm, pushing the vibe hard against her clit. You could see the buttplug moving back and forth as her pelvic muscles clenched and released. Ben and Jerry were getting close -- again -- I'd been talking them up and down, telling them to stroke hard, ease back, play with each others' balls, but now I was ready to see the cum fountain from their cocks.

"There was a lot of noise, but in retrospect, I guess I heard a door open. Suddenly Iris shouted 'Mom!' She dropped the vibrator and scrambled for covers. Mom's voice shouted, 'Iris, what...' Then her face appeared in the screen, and then Iris was right behind her and the screen went black.

"Jerry and Ben just stared at me in shock. I had to tell them one of us would get back to them soon. God that's good. Don't stop!" -- The last was in reference to my fingers and thumb. I had my hand pushed way down between her thighs, so that my first two fingers could get right up inside her and reach the front interior wall of her pussy. My wrist ached, but I worked them hard, diddling my thumb on her clit. She shook and trembled. Her legs involuntarily closed on my hand, then splayed wide. I clutched at her breast with my other hand, moving a fingertip across the nipple. I licked at her earlobe too.

When her climax subsided, I continued to hold her breast firmly, and left my fingers buried in her juicy snatch. "How did that lead to Iris learning about what Ronnie and I did?"

"Mom blew up at her, and Iris fired right back. It must have been typical mother and teenage daughter stuff. Of course, Mom's view is colored by getting pregnant with me when she was young. Iris must have been giving her the 'I know, Mom' kind of stuff. 'I'm eighteen'... 'I'm on the pill'... 'things are different'... all that kind of stuff. Mom stormed out and Iris slammed the door. Then half an hour later, Mom came back. They had a really open talk. Mom actually apologized, and she said she always wanted Iris to feel like she could confide in Mom, and were those boys actually masturbating each other? Before the talk was over, she asked to see the buttplug and the vibrator. She asked to borrow the vibrator because since their visit here she'd been horny and needed something.

"Iris asked why, and that's when she told about you massaging her and shoving your hand inside her. I still can't believe you did that. Was that the first time you fisted someone? What did it feel like?"

"It was amazing, and it was the first time."

"I want to try it."

"What!"

"I want your whole hand up inside me. Ever since you talked about Nikki being a size queen, I've had fantasies about getting stretched. C'mon, let's do it."

"Are you sure? I mean--" I fumbled. I didn't know what I meant. I didn't know why I sounded like I objected.

"What's the problem? You fistfucked my mom. Why not me?"

"Okay."

"Good!" She was still energized. She pushed herself up off me, and the two fingers I had curled inside her slid out. "Let's do it on the bed."

"Okay, but--"

"But, what? You said okay. Don't make excuses."

"No, I want to do it. I just want it to be good for you. So two things: first, are you sure it isn't too late tonight & maybe we should save it for tomorrow? Second, let's read about it on the internet, to make sure we do it safely."

The thing is, before I fisted Ronnie, I figured fisting was a porn thing, or something submissive women did for the psychological pleasure of a dominant partner. With Ronnie the whole thing had come out of the blue, but she clearly had enjoyed it -- a lot -- so my perspective on it was changed, but I didn't know anything.

Well, I knew Candy needed to be relaxed and stimulated and lubricated. So we took a tablet, a towel, and some lube to bed. She lay on her back, propped up on some pillows, with the towel under her back and legs, and I laid on my belly between her legs with my face at her crotch.

As she searched the internet, I inhaled the scent of her stimulated sex, and began to lick her shaved mound. I lapped at the top of her slit. The lips below were slightly parted. Gleaming with dew, the inner pink shone in the bedside lamp's light.

I put my hands on her thighs and ran them up and down. The spontaneous experience with Ronnie had begun with a full-body massage. Candy might benefit from one of those, but her pussy was relaxed enough to start directly there, I hoped. I settled my hands at the top of her thighs and pressed my thumbs in toward my face, and her open pussy below my mouth. I continued to lick as I pressed the lips together and slid my thumbs up and down, moving them with and against each other. Pressing the thumbs tighter in, I slid the balls of them up and down the outer rim of her labia.

She sighed and pushed her hips to meet my tongue and thumbs. She opened and My thumbs slid inward. I nuzzled at her clit as I worked some saliva up and drooled it into her to slicken my thumbs. For a time I worked in that pattern: lick, slid the thumbs up and down, pressing inward and pulling the sides of her pussy outward, nuzzle and add saliva, lick.

Her breathing deepened, and she moved her hips in time with my thumbs. She raised her knees to plant her feet on the bed, then used the leverage to hump up into my face. She pressed her hands to the back of my head, then shuddered with an orgasm.

I kept licking until she pulled her clit away from my mouth, her hands from my head. Even then, I kept my thumbs inside her.

She said, "It says here that what you're doing is a good way to start. Multiple orgasms for me, total relaxation, and trusting you are important. So we're in pretty good shape aren't we?"

"I like your shape," I said. "I like your taste, too."

"It also says to use a lot of lube, way more than you think you need. So get a bunch of lube in one hand, and smear it all over the other, and then on my pussy."

Kneeling between her legs, I grabbed the lube and poured a pool into my hand. I worked it all over the outside of the other hand, then smeared it onto and into her pussy. Her entire crotch gleamed and so did my hand.

Stretching my arm forward, palm up, I slid the first two fingers of my hand into her by stroking the backs of them down her spread pussy to the bottom, then curling them up and in. I slid them back upward, diddling her clit with my thumb as my fingers probed in and up. For some time, I continued that motion. With my other hand I poured more lube onto my palm, letting it ooze down my fingers into her.

She let her legs fall outward, breathing deeply. "Oh, yeah," she said. "Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah."

Now I pressed firmly. Two fingers pushed inside her, two were curled back. My thumb slid up across her clit until the web between the thumb and fingers hit the bottom of her pubic bone. The knuckles of my two other fingers pushed almost inside her every time I hit full depth. Then on one outstroke, as I poured on more lube, I added my ring finger, forming the three into a kind of cone.

When I pressed upward again, she gasped. Then "oh, yeah," shifted to "Yesss," and then "do that, do that, do that, yesss." Again she came, rocking, gasping, squeezing her thighs on my hands, then flopping her legs open again.

And again, when her sensitivity became too much, I pulled my hand back. Turning it at the wrist, I uncurled my little finger. I had the fingertips of all four fingers lined up along the side of her pussy and I tugged on it, flaring it outward. I poured lube directly on her mound, then ran the fingers of my other hand over it. Four fingers of one hand resting at the entrance, the other hand buffing over the top of her pussy.

I curled that hand and rested its fingertips along the edge of the slit, no! the wide-open pussy, not yet full gape, but definitely relaxed and welcoming. With the backs of my fingers against each other, I gently pulled my hands apart, using my fingers to spread her. I worked the hands alternately up and down, my fingers brushing and tugging and pressing inward alternately.

"That's good!" she said. So I continued for a while. Eventually, as I worked one hand downward along the inner edge of her pussy, I pushed my fingers together into the cone. When my fingers touched the lower limit of her pussy, I turned my wrist and curled my hand. I took the other hand away, and pressed upward inside her. Two knuckles' depth of my fingers went into her.

She exclaimed, "Oh!"

I held my hand still, "Are you okay?"

"I feel very full! It's good, very good, but go slow now."

All four fingers were in her, almost up to the knuckle where they join the hand. I rotated my wrist outward, withdrawing my hand an inch or so, then rotated the other way, pressing in. My thumb moved over the top of her clit. My hand bored into her, then twisted back out.

Her pussy stretched from side to side and top to bottom as I twisted my hand. She breathed deep sighs, with almost a whimper at the end of each exhalation.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded, her eyes were hooded and far away. She spoke in the rhythm of her breath. "I'm so full, so stretched, huh, uh. It's fucking awesome, but so intense. Let me see it! Huh, uh."

"What? How?"

She stared blankly, side to side. Then she fumbled her hand to the tablet she'd been using and pushed it toward me. "Take a picture."

I grappled it up with my off hand, still screwing the one hand in and out of her. Awkwardly tilting the tablet, I worked it into place and pressed the button to get a picture. I pushed the tablet back to where she could pick it up. Then I grappled up the lube and dripped more of it onto my hand and her pussy.

I changed what I was doing to her with my hand. As I had earlier with only two fingers, I now clutched her pubic arch between fingers and thumb. The width of my hand stretched her hole sideways as my fingers pushed up against the spongy front wall inside her, and my thumb pressured her clit. Flexing at the wrist, I raked her inside and out.

"Oh fuck, huhuhuhuh, fuck!" She exclaimed. A gush of fluid splattered out around my hand, testifying that I'd found her g spot. Her legs scissored wildly, and she clutched at my wrist, pushing my hand outward and away.

After a few deep breaths she said, "God that was good! Fuuuck. Okay, put it back. Let's go for it."

"Are you sure? Maybe that was enough--"

"What the fuck man! I'm open like the Grand Canyon. Stick your fucking fist inside me. What's your problem?"

"Nothing, I just--"

"You didn't hesitate to go wrist deep in my mom, fucker. Don't hesitate now."

"Are you angry about Ronnie and me?"

"No! Fuck, no. I just--"

"Because you asked me to do her."

"I didn't ask you to make her a hand puppet!"

I was riling her, and myself. Why? I decided to shut up about it. I looked at her, splayed on the bed, glistening with sweat, her legs spread, thighs wet with squirt, shaved pussy gaping open so I could see deep inside. The opening of her urethra was clearly visible, her uterus just in sight, too. I bent in and began to lick at her clit, and slip my tongue up into her, my chin settled into the "Grand Canyon."

She took a few deep breaths. She must have come to a similar conclusion. "That feels good," she said. "That last g spot squirt was awesome. I think it's going to feel amazing to have your whole hand inside me." She actually reached down and moved my head with her hands so I was looking (past her spectacular breasts) up into her beautiful eyes, shining now with sincerity. "I wouldn't let anyone but you do this, because I totally trust you. I want you to fist me."

That meant a lot. It was a call-back to the episode with Dave and Steve, and she was letting it go. I kissed her, between her clit and belly button, knelt up, and reached for the lube. "Here we go," I said.

My four lubed fingers, squeezed into a cone, slid into her again. I pistoned them easily in short strokes: my fingertips rested just inside her, then I pushed until the widest part of my hand stretched her once-narrow opening, then back out, repeatedly.

She lay back, breathing deeply.

I centered my thumb in the pocket between my fingers and continued the in-and-out, adding a twist. Each time she exhaled, I pushed and twisted. When she inhaled, I pulled back.

She felt the rhythm. Her exhalations grew more forceful, my pressure more intense. I squirted more lube onto my hand. We were so close. She exhaled hard, pushing like she was in labor. I went for it, and my hand slid in. Up to the wrist.

"Uhhhn," she gasped. I didn't have to tell her. She was in a zone. Her exhalations stayed strong and forceful, her inhalations shuddering sighs. Her knees came up, flopped out, straightened, rolled from one side to the other.

I actually clenched my fist inside her and pumped her, watching in fascination as her inner lips stretched outward, then slid in to squeeze my wrist. I angled it downward to push against the rear of her inner chamber. I could feel her uterus against my fist. The friction across it was almost too much for her.

After some of that I opened my hand again, and circled my pointed fingers around inside her. Her breath tightened. I pressed the fingertips upward against her belly wall, and saw the bulge on the outside. I pressed my other hand onto the bulge and her pubic mound, and pumped my hand vigorously, stroking that spongy inner material.

She cried out, "Oh yes!" The juices sprayed from her around my wrist. I pumped so hard she moved on the bed and it rocked beneath us. She was off in that other zone, rolling with sensations I can only imagine, panting out, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..." Time seemed meaningless. From what I could tell, she experienced a continuous orgasm.

Eventually my arm grew tired, and all her juices seemed spent. I stopped the pumping. Leaving my hand inside her, I kissed her sticky thighs and belly, then let myself rest on the bed beside her legs. We dozed, I think, but only for a few minutes.

Removing my hand from inside her was almost as painstaking as putting it in, but eventually I got it out.

I crawled up beside her and held her in my arms, caressing her and nuzzling against her. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"Uh huh."

"Was it good?"

"Uh huh."

"Want to rest?"

"Uh, need to."

"Okay. You are amazing and I love you."

"I love you, too, but, I am jealous. I don't want you doing sex things that I don't know about."

"Huh? Oh. Hmm. Let's talk about that. Later."

"Later."