Candy Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, she loved cocks so much! She loved how they looked when they got hard, how the head got all shiny and tight when it was excited, how pink or even purple it got when it really, really needed to come! It was so cool to see a guy leaking out of the little hole when he was getting real close. She had learned where to touch a man's penis to make him moan, and she liked to imagine that when a man touched himself after she'd flirted with him he'd be trying to tease his cock even more while he thought about her. Yeah, he'd try to keep himself worked up for as long as he could, just to make it last - mmm I love thinking about that! She wondered if Mr. Slocum did that on the days when he had seen her in a skimpy top or tight shorts that showed her pouting little "camel toe"! She hoped so.

One of his magazines was called "Edge". The cover was a sexy girl who was almost naked, and beside her was "Stroke Your Cock Pump It Faster But Don't Cum!" in big letters. Inside were lots of pictures of girls posing real sexy, or even masturbating men's cocks or licking them, looking at the camera and saying things like "Don't cum pervert - you love it!", or "You need it but you can't have it!" Oh my!

"Oh, Mr. Slocum, you are so naughty! So this is what you like, huh?" She leafed through more of his collection, all of them filled with young girls showing off their tempting, sexy bodies. "Well, why not?" she said. "He's a man, isn't he, and just because he's not married doesn't mean he doesn't get turned on by hot girls, probably even more 'cause he doesn't live with a woman ... well, except for his sister, but she doesn't count! He's healthy - yeah, he got hurt, but that doesn't mean he can't get hard, right? I bet he used to play with himself while he looked at these girls ... while they teased his cock!"

As she looked at more magazines she realized that they were making her feel, well, sort of tingly. It wasn't that she was turned on by the girls - no, she really wasn't gay, not at all! Not even bi, like Alicia. But she enjoyed thinking about how it made men feel when they looked at the pictures of the of girls teasing them on purpose, how it made them so hot and bothered that they had to touch themselves, had to masturbate because the girls got them so worked up and frustrated! That's what got her excited, imagining how it felt to the men to be tormented with sex tease like that. Gosh, it must drive them crazy! She loved thinking about that, especially when she was the reason they needed it so bad.

Later in the afternoon she undressed to get ready to go to work. She looked in the mirror at her luscious naked breasts and covered the nipples with her hands. "This tease your cock, sir?" she said, and made a mocking smile while she licked her lips. "Gettin' all frustrated? Aww ... and all you can do is jerk off!" She laughed and reached down between her legs and touched herself - it felt sooo good!

"Well, that's enough of that!" She picked out a few of Mr. Slocum's magazines and put them in her shoulder bag, then got dressed in her candy striper uniform. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Hm. Maybe if I do this ..." She pulled the skirt higher and folded the top under, against the blouse. She looked in the mirror again - the hem of the skirt now was about four inches above her knees.

"Perfect! That'll be a lot more interesting ... especially to the guys behind me on the stairs!" She giggled and got ready to leave.

* * * * *

It was a busy night for the candy stripers, with lots of running around with papers and even some typing in the nurses' station office. Lacey was afraid that she wouldn't have time to visit with Mr. Slocum, but at eight things slowed down. "Oh good," she thought. "Now for your surprise!"

She got her bag from the locker room and hurried to Mr. Slocum's room. He and his roommates were very happy to see her, and sat up in their beds as she came into the room.

"Hello, gentlemen!" she called, waving to all of them as she walked across the room and put her bag down on a chair. "Glad to see me?" They all nodded eagerly as their eyes caressed her. She proceeded to make Mr. Slocum comfortable as she had the day before, smoothing his sheets and fluffing up his pillows, again with her breasts almost touching his face. This time she had decided not to leave his roommates out, so she gave them the same treatment, much to their delight. They almost drooled as she adjusted their pillows with her large breasts so close to their faces, their eyes actually crossing as they stared into her cleavage. After she ran her hands over their sheets to smooth them there were visible bulges between their legs.

"There," she said, "that's better!" She walked back to Mr. Slocum's bed. "Now," she said to him, "I have a surprise for you!"

"A surprise?"

"Yes, I think you'll like it! I hope so, anyway." She went over to the chair and reached into her shoulder bag. She watched Mr. Slocum's face as she slowly drew out a "Cocktease" magazine. She'd picked up the latest issue on her way to the hospital, which she figured he hadn't seen yet. The guy in the adult book store sure gave her a surprised look!

Slocum's eyes opened wide and his face went beet red. He looked up at Lacey and at his two friends, obviously confused and unsure how to react.

"Now Mr. Slocum, there's no reason to be embarrassed," Lacey said. "I'm here to make you feel good, and I'm pretty sure this is something that has made you feel really good before, right?" She gave him a big smile. "I want you to have a nice time! That's what we candy stripers are for, after all."

Lacey put the magazine down on Mr. Slocum's bed and turned to the other men, who had seen the cover when she took it out of her bag.

"So, gentlemen, would you like surprises of your own? Would that make you happy?" She put her hands on her hips and winked at them.

"Uh ... uh ... yeah, uh sure ..." they mumbled together, licking their lips.

Lacey turned her back and retrieved two more magazines from her bag. She bent over further than she actually had to, since she knew that two horny men were sure to be trying to look up her shortened skirt. She was pretty sure they got to see a flash of her panties - that should get them! She walked to their beds and laid the magazines directly over the bulges between their legs. "Have fun!" she said, wrinkling her nose and grinning. "Don't worry - I won't peek ..." She laughed and went back to Mr. Slocum's bed.

Slocum was holding his magazine clumsily between his heavily bandaged hands. "Uh, I can't really ..." he said, looking up at Lacey.

"Oh!" she said. "I didn't think of that! Oh shoot!" It was obvious now that there was a big problem. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Slocum! How could I be so silly? You can't turn the pages because of the bandages! Or do other things with your hands either ... oh, poor Mr. Slocum!" She put her bag on the floor and moved the chair up close to the bed. "Here, maybe I can help you ..."

She took the magazine and folded it over so she could hold it in one hand up to Slocum's face, while she leaned close to him with her other arm draped over the top of the pillow. Her breast pushed against his shoulder, but she didn't think he'd mind. She turned to the first picture in the first section, which showed a girl in ponytails and a school uniform standing in her bedroom, smiling sweetly at the camera.

"Ooh, look at her, Mr. Slocum! She's real pretty, isn't she? I think she's getting ready to take off her dress, don't you think so? You wanna see the next picture?" Without waiting for an answer she turned the page. "Oh, the little tease! Look how she's lifting up her skirt while she smiles at you ... you can almost see through those tight little panties! She really knows what men want, doesn't she?" Lacey continued turning the pages as the girl undressed, striking poses to tantalize the excited viewers. She whispered comments in Mr. Slocum's ear about how the girl was deliberately taunting him, slowly undressing just to get him excited.

"Gosh, she really is a cock-teaser, isn't she? Is she teasing your cock real bad, is she Mr. Slocum? Must be so frustrating!" She really didn't have to ask. Patients wore loose wrap-around gowns, and Mr. Slocum's was evidently raised above his waist under the sheet - she could see his erection pressing up against the sheet. Aw, she thought, and you can't do anything about it, can you, because of your bandages? Poor Mr. Slocum!

She looked over at the other men and smiled. Each of them was holding his magazine up with one hand while the other was busy under the sheet. The girl in the pictures she was showing Mr. Slocum had got down to just her skimpy bra and panties, and she was smiling at the camera as she reached around her back to unhook the bra. Her smile said that she knew you were dying to seeing her naked. Lacey could tell that Mr. Slocum was, all right! She could tell that his penis had been erect and hard the entire time she'd been showing him the pictures.

"Wow, she's almost naked, Mr. Slocum! She has nothing on but those tight panties and teeny bra, and she's about to take them off, too! Bet you'll like that, huh"? She let him stare at the girl for a few seconds while the head of his erection rubbed against the sheet. Then she closed the magazine and put it back in her bag. "But you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see that, 'cause it's almost nine o'clock and I have to leave. Sorry!"

She went over to the other men - the magazines were lying closed on their beds, and from the exhausted smiles on their faces she could see that they'd had a good time. She took the magazines before they could protest, and returned them to her bag. "No more for now," she chided. "You'll just have to wait until I come back with more - something for you to think about tonight. Bye!"

As Lacey drove her mom's car home she felt the familiar tingling between her legs while she thought about how she'd left Mr. Slocum. He was so worked up and sexually frustrated that he could hardly talk when she said good night to him. And he can't do anything about it 'cause of those bandages! Aww...

"Don't worry, Mr. Slocum, I'll make you happy. But I think I'll tease you some more first!" She giggled as she pulled into her driveway. "This is so much fun!"

* * * * * *

"Oh, you are a wicked little bitch!"

"Uh huh - I try!"

Alicia laughed. Lacey had called her as soon as she got home. She lay in bed now, telling her best friend what she had done to get the men in the hospital excited and masturbating. Except for Mr. Slocum, of course. She had left him hanging, so aroused, so frustrated! Alicia especially liked hearing about that, and she pressed Lacey for details.

"Did you get to see his cock? It must have been stiff and dribbling!"

"No, he was covered by the sheet, but I could see the shape real well. And I think there was a wet spot right at the tip!"

"Oh God, perfect! Old guys are the best to tease, 'cause they can never get girls anymore. Just think about how bad they must need it - God, I love that!"

"Yeah, I guess, Alicia, but I still feel sort of sorry for him, you know? I mean, I've known him for a long time, he's sort of like an uncle! Even though he's not really, but I saw him all the time when I was growing up."

"Uh huh, and did you notice anything different when you were getting older?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, did he look at you different when you started getting tits? Did he start looking at them instead of your face when he talked to you?"

"Well, yeah, I guess, but that's not so unusual, is it? Most guys do that with me."

Alicia laughed. "Yeah, I know they do! Especially when you stand in front of them with your hands behind your back and your tits poking out, fluttering your eyelashes at them!"

"I don't do that!"

"Oh yes you do! It's so funny to see - you are the perfect perv-bait! You should be proud."

"Well, maybe I do that a little, sometimes." Lacey giggled. "I like to watch what happens in their pants. That's really fun!"

"Yeah, it really is. God, I wish I had your boobs!"

"You've got nice tits, you do! And I've seen how guys look at your ass - you have a perfect bubble-butt!" Lacey knew that she did as well, but she was not about to compete with her best friend.

"Yeah, well anyway, it sounds to me that you've been teasing this old guy's cock for years without even knowing it. And now he's like your prisoner in a sex-torture dungeon! I bet he's still jerking off after what you did to him."

"Uh, no, because of, you know - the bandages?"

"Oh! Right! Oh God, this gets just better and better - the more you tell me the wetter I get!" Lacey wondered if Alicia was touching herself - she sounded like she was about to come!

But she had to admit that Alicia was right; over the years she had given Mr. Slocum plenty to think about as she grew up, running around the neighborhood in the summer in tiny bikinis or tight short-shorts, or bouncing in little half-tees. He was so nice to all the kids. She remembered how he used to water the big lawn in front of his house, setting up lots of sprinklers that spun around or waved back and forth in thin, shimmery fountains. Some of the spinning ones were in the shape of little animals or snow-white type dwarfs - so cute! He let the kids run around the lawn under the sprinklers in their bathing suits on hot days, laughing and shouting. Mr. Slocum would sit in the shade on his porch, with a big pitcher of lemonade, and whenever you wanted you could go up on the porch and he'd pour you a glass to drink, and then you ran back down to the sprinklers to play some more. He was so sweet and really nice to us kids!

And now with a body that looked just like the girls in the magazines he liked she could

be nice to him back ... and she'd do that by taking advantage of his helpless condition to drive him absolutely mad with sex tease! She wanted to think of a way to get Mr. Slocum really worked up - then she'd give him what he needed. Maybe.

* * * * *

Lacey arrived in her favorite room of admirers at about eight that evening, after going to the locker room to get ready for something she wanted to try. "Hello, gentlemen," she chirped. "Here I am!" The three men enthusiastically welcomed her. "I'm so glad to see you tonight," she said as she bounced into the room and put her bag down on a chair. "Glad to see me?"

"Oh yeah ...", "Absolutely ...", "So glad, so glad ..."

Lacey grinned. Then she made a show of wiping her brow. "Hoo, I get so hot running around this hospital!" she said. "I've got to cool down!" She began to unbutton her blouse, then ran to a ventilation vent in the wall and held the blouse open to the stream of cool air. After half a minute she finished unbuttoning the blouse and took it off. Unlike the day before when she'd had nothing on under it, tonight she was wearing a light pink t-shirt. She turned to face the men.

"There!" she said. "Glad I wore this today. So much better!" She stood with her hands held behind her back. The skin tight tee molded Lacey's full breasts, their pert nipples hard and erect from the cool air of the air conditioning vent. Above the waist she looked almost naked. All three men were staring avidly, unconsciously licking their lips as they imagined what it would be like to suck on those big, luscious tits!

"Now, let's make sure you're all comfortable, shall we?" She performed her usual ritual with each of them, fluffing their pillows and smoothing their sheets. Her t-shirt had a very low neckline, so they had a lot more cleavage than usual to feast their eyes on, as well as those inviting, enticing nipples. She smiled to see three erections stirring under the sheets.

She held up her bag. "So - anyone for some reading material?"

After she had given particularly hot magazines to Al and Jerry, she went over to Mr. Slocum's bed and put her bag on the chair next to it.

"So, Mr. Slocum," she said, "I want to try something that I hope will work better than what we did yesterday. That was a little clumsy, don't you think?" She went over to the table where his dining tray was sitting, the little stand that was put on his bed straddling him so that he could eat his meals in bed. She took it over to the bed and positioned it over him after lowering the sheet to his knees, then reached into her bag. She lifted out a picture frame that she had found stored in her family's garage, and placed it on the tray. It had a sturdy support attached to the back that held the frame up at an angle. There was no picture in the frame, but a pair of clothespins had been clipped to the top.

"There!" Lacey said. "I think this will work ..." She fished out of her bag the same copy of Cocktease magazine that she had been showing him the day before, and put it on the picture frame. She opened it to the first page and clipped it in place with the clothespins.

"Yay! It does work!" She unclipped the magazine and began to look through it. "Now, which little cock tease girl shall we look at first ..."

"Uh, could I see ... uh, from yesterday ..." Mr. Slocum said hesitantly.

Lacy looked at him. "Oh," she said. "The one I didn't have time to show you? Is that the one? Where she takes off all her clothes to show you everything? Is that what you want to see, Mr. Slocum?" He nodded shyly. "Well, okay! Why don't we start with the picture just before that." She flipped the pages to the last picture he had seen, and clipped it onto the frame. Then she leaned close to him so she had the same view that he had.

"Yes, this was the last one you saw," she said. "Were you thinking about her all night? Is she making you feel now the way you did yesterday, huh?" She giggled softly. "I guess you really, really want to see what comes next, don't you?" As she spoke she reached down and gently tugged his gown up until his penis was visible below the tray, then slowly unclipped a clothespin to turn the page. Slocum seemed distressed and embarrassed to be suddenly so exposed, but at the same time he was intently focused on the page that Lacey was starting to turn.

"Don't be embarrassed, Mr. Slocum, this shows me how excited you are! I'm so glad you are, it really makes me happy!" And in fact his penis was rapidly becoming erect as he looked at the next pictures. They showed the girl as she dropped her brassiere and then seductively pushed down her panties. In the last picture she was smiling and licking her lips, with her legs spread wide apart. She held one large breast in her hand, squeezing it, while the other hand coyly blocked the view between her legs.

"Gosh, I bet she's really making you want her! But that's the idea, isn't it? To get men to want what they can't have? All they can do is ... you know!" She giggled. "Oh! But you can't even do that, can you? Aww, poor Mr. Slocum!"

As she cooed sympathetically she reached down and touched his leg just above the knee. Then she began to move her fingertips slowly up the inside of his thigh until she had almost reached his penis. She paused for a few seconds, then gently stroked his scrotum with her fingernails.

"Lacey!" He was surprised and shocked. "You can't ... I really don't think you should be doing ... it's not ..."

She leaned close to him and whispered in his ear. "Shh ... it's okay, Mr. Slocum. You were always so nice to me and now I want to be nice to you." She gently ran a single fingertip up the shaft of his penis to the head. "Does that feel good, Mr. Slocum? Do you like that?" He was unable to suppress a low moan of pleasure. "I want to make you feel good, Mr. Slocum. I want to pleasure you while you look at these cock teasing girls. Can I, Mr. Slocum? Can I? Please?" She continued to run a single finger slowly up and down the underside of his erect penis. "Please?" His gasps and moans told her all she had to know.