Candy Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let's see what else they have here to get you turned on, shall we?" She chose another girl and clipped each page so Mr. Slocum could stare at it while she reached down with one hand and played with his cock. When they got to a series that showed a girl using her mouth to pleasure a man, she noticed that Mr. Slocum became especially excited.

"Mmm, you like what she's doing, huh? Well, when we get to a picture you especially like tell me, okay?" She continued turning the pages.

"Uh, there, that one," he said breathlessly. The picture showed the girl delicately licking the head of the man's erect penis, while she looked right at the camera with a taunting smile. It told the viewer that she knew that he desperately wished it was his cock that she was teasing and licking.

"Ya like that, huh?" Lacey said. She giggled. "Such a nasty little tease!" She clipped both clothes pins to the page to hold it open. "Okay, now you stare at her, okay? Stare at her and imagine!" Lacey had her hands free now, so she moved down to Mr. Slocum's lap and went to work on his cock with both of them. He moaned and writhed as she brought him almost to climax again and again as he stared at what the girl was doing with her maddening tongue. Lacey was having the time of her life!

Finally, at a minute before nine, after fondling and teasing Mr. Solcum's hard penis for half an hour as he stared at picture after picture of wicked young girls, when she knew that just one more tantalizing stroke would drive him to a spurting orgasm, she stood up and removed the tray with the open magazine, moving it to the table. She unclipped the magazine and put it and the picture frame back in her bag. Then she retrieved her blouse and put it on, smiling down at Mr. Slocum as she buttoned it up.

"Time to go!" she said gaily, and went to gather the magazines from the other two men. At the door she turned and blew a kiss. "Till next time!" she said, and left.

* * * * *

"So, Lacey," her mother said as they were having lunch the next day, "how are things going at the hospital? Not too depressing, I hope."

"Oh, no," Lacey said, "and they really appreciate having us girls there, making the patients feel better! I really like it." She took another bite of her sandwich. "And you know what? One of the patients there is Mr. Slocum from up the street!"

"Really?" said her mom. "Yes, I had heard he'd had an accident. Well, it must put him at ease a little having someone familiar pop in to see him. He always seemed to like you."

"Oh yes, he was real glad to see me. I'm pretty sure I made him feel better."

Several days later Lacey knew that Mr. Slocum was going to have some work done on his hands in the afternoon that required him to be given general anesthesia, so she suspected that he wouldn't be up to the kind of treatment she had in store for him. And she was right - when she arrived in his room at 8:30 he was sound asleep. She went over to his bed and gave him a kiss on his forehead, then turned to the other two men. She took off her candy striper blouse - she had the tight pink t-shirt on under it again.

"Well," she said, "I see from your charts that you gentlemen will be leaving us tomorrow to go home! I'll miss you." She pouted and traced an imaginary tear down her cheek with a finger.

"We'll miss you too, sweetie" Jerry said, "won't we, Al?"

"Oh yeah," Al said, nodding his head vigorously, "we really will, oh yeah!"

Lacey smiled and moved closer, between the beds. Their eyes were fixed on her shapely breasts, which loomed over the two staring men as she stood with her hands behind her back, looking down at them. "You know, guys, I couldn't help noticing that you got sort of, well, tense when you were looking at those magazines the other day. I've been thinking that maybe I could do something to relieve the tension." She looked at them with wide eyes and a serious expression. "What do you think? Is there something I could do that would help you relax? Something for you to remember me by?" She bit her lower lip and looked at them shyly.

The two men swallowed hard, then nodded uncertainly.

"Well, then, I think we're going to need some privacy!" She quickly drew the privacy curtains that hung from runners in the ceiling around each of the men's beds, enclosing them in a sort of cocoon together. She looked at her watch and frowned. "Oh shoot!" she said. "It's kind of late. I don't think I have time to give each of you the attention you deserve. Let's see: eeny meeny miney moe ..." She pointed back and forth between the two men. Then she stopped and sighed. "No, that really wouldn't be fair to the loser. Gee, that's too bad! I think you would have liked it. A lot." She sighed and began to move the curtains back.

She stopped. "Wait!" she said, turning to them and clapping her hands. "I have an idea!" She held up a finger as she turned to leave. "I'll be right back, don't go 'way!" She disappeared for a few seconds and then returned with a chair, which she positioned between the men's beds. She sat down and stretched out her hands to see how far she could reach on each bed. "Should work," she said. "Oh, this will be fun!"

She stood up. "Now I want each of you to lie on your back and just relax, okay?" They did as she asked as she watched with her hands on her hips. "Good," she said, then lifted the sheets off each man, lowering them and folding them neatly down near their feet. "Now don't be embarrassed - remember that I'm a candy striper which is almost sort of like a nurse, and nurses see men all the time, you know?" Then she proceeded to slowly raise their hospital gowns above their waists, folding them up over each man's stomach, so that his naked penis was completely exposed. "Very nice," she said softly. "Ooo, really nice!" She gently touched their legs. "I'd also like you to spread your legs apart, could you do that for me, please?" They did so immediately. "Very nice," she said again, and ran her fingernails gently up the insides of their thighs. She smiled when both penises began to lengthen.

She sat down again and took a bottle of lotion she'd brought with the chair and poured a generous amount into her left hand, then rubbed her hands together, making them slippery and fragrant.

"Okay, move over close to the edge of your bed and put your hands underneath your butts. That's just to sort of raise you up. And you're not going to need your hands." The men obeyed, and Lacey grinned as she looked back and forth between two erections that were rapidly expanding beyond their nests of hair. The head of Mr. Johnson's penis was starting to peek out from the foreskin, while Mr. Steinberg's glans was naked to begin with, and was swelling like a little throbbing balloon.

"I think this is going to work out so well!" she said brightly. "I can do you both together, and that way I'll have time to go real, real slow - I think you'll like that." She reached out and gently caressed the balls of each man. Their erections immediately began to twitch and lift from their bellies.

"And you know what? I think it will be fun to give you some other encouragement, too." She lifted her skirt and pulled up her feet, resting her heels on the front edge of the seat of her chair with her knees spread wide apart. Her panties were tight and sheer, and clearly molded what was barely hidden inside them. "You can look at me if you want, guys," she said, "while I work on you with my hands." The two men stared hungrily between her spread legs, where the lips of her young pussy were almost peeking out the sides of the crotch of her stretched panties.

She reached out and took the two penises in her hands. "I hope this feels okay, Mr. Johnson," she said to Al, who was in the bed on her left. "I'm not left-handed, so I'll have to be extra sure I give you just as much attention as Mr. Steinberg." She moved her hand tentatively up and down his penis. "Is that okay, Mr. Johnson? Does that feel good?"

"Oh! Oh yeah, uh-huh, it ... oh yeah ..."

She grinned and looked over at Jerry. "I suppose I should check with you too, Mr. Steinberg, just to be fair." She reached down and gave his large penis a single slow stroke. "Does that feel good, Mr. Steinberg? Does it?"

"Yes, Miss, it's ... good ... real good ..."

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" she cried, and began to slowly masturbate the two men.

Lacey had never had two hard cocks in her hands before, and she was loving it. They were both warm and throbbing as she stroked them slowly up and down, sometimes making a simple ring with just a finger and thumb, and sometimes squeezing firmly with her whole hand as she twisted her slippery hands around their shafts. Most of all she teased them, lightly flicking her fingertips around the rim, or drawing a single finger slowly up the underside of the shaft but stopping just before she reached the engorged head, just to let them know she knew exactly what she was doing to them, knew exactly what they wanted and how to make them need it more. She caressed their balls, too, gently scratching them with her fingernails while her thumb reached up to touch that place just below the head.

"I guess it's been a long time since you've had a girl young as me, huh? I bet it has, a girl who will do this to you ..." She watched the heads of their penises emerge from her slippery fists as she stroked slowly up and down. They look like puppy noses! she thought, and giggled.

"Do you think about this a lot, like when you see pretty girls at the mall?" she said as she teasingly flicked her fingertips around the heads of their cocks. "Does it make you wish you could have a pretty young girl doing this to you?" She gave their penises a long, slow stroke then let them go and moved her hands away. "Gosh, it must be so frustrating! Wanting them so bad and knowing you'll never have them?" She ran a finger up each shaft. "Wishing you could have that?" She gave them each a sensuous stroke. "Wanting a young girl to pleasure you like this?" She removed her hands again. "But no. You can never get that ... aww ..." She took them in her hands again and slowly twisted her fists around their slippery shafts. "Except for right now ... one last time ..."

The men gasped, desperate for more pleasure, raising their hips in a futile attempt to get her to make them come. But she ignored that, if anything slowing down, increasing their frustration.

"When you get home I guess you'll be doing this to yourselves, or maybe your wives will do it for you. Won't be the same, though, will it? Well, you can pretend it's me ... teasing you ... teasing your cocks ..."

The men were writhing in torment, their mouths open as they moaned and gasped as she pleasured them, or whimpering when she subjected them to extended teasing.

"What's the matter, guys," she whispered, "you getting all frustrated? Aww, but you love it, don't you? You love how this feels ..." She slid her fingers lightly around the rims of their swollen penises, twisting slowly back and forth, then set to jerking up and down with fast, slippery strokes, but quickly released them when she judged they were about to come. Then she started the agonizing, maddening tease all over again, bringing them almost to climax again and again. It took some concentration on her part to be able to make her hands do the same thing to the two cocks at the same time!

A few minutes before nine she abandoned the merciless edging and proceeded to masturbate them slowly and carefully, subjecting each of their cocks to mounting, unrelenting pleasure. Mr. Johnson was the first to reach the point of no return, and he cried out in ecstasy, moaning and twisting in his bed with his hands still behind his back, as his warm semen gushed and flowed down Lacey's stroking hand. Mr. Steinberg, on the verge himself and doubly excited by seeing the other man come, gave a low moan and began to buck in Lacey's other hand. She grinned with delight as she watched both their ejaculating cocks explode in drenching orgasms, erupting in helpless pleasure, covering both her hands in warm come. They lay gasping, totally drained.

"There!" she said. "And you were first, Mr. Johnson! I guess my left hand works, huh?" She giggled.

"Well," she said, standing up and wiping her hands on a towel she'd brought. "I hope you guys enjoyed that - I sure did! Have sweet dreams, now." She folded up the privacy curtains and returned the chair next to sleeping Mr. Slocum's bed. She grinned at the two men. "I know you'll be thinking about me when you're home in your own beds tomorrow night. But don't tell your wives!" She laughed and blew a kiss as she went out the door.

* * * * *

"You did WHAT?!"

Alicia was speechless when Lacey called and told her about her little session with Mr. Slocum's roommates. "Details, girl, I want details!"

Lacey grinned. She knew that Alicia would be blown away by what she'd done! "Well, when I got there ..."

"Listen, you want to come over?"

"Uh ... sure," Lacey said, "why not? Be there in a jiff."

Alicia had moved out of her family's house two years after she graduated from high school, into a little apartment not too far from Lacey's house. She was trying to save up for college, which was taking a while on the pay from her job as receptionist for a public service law firm. It would have been easier if she'd stayed home longer, but she felt she really needed to leave so she could have a private life.

As she drove the couple of miles to Alicia's apartment Lacey thought about their friendship. Gosh, we've known each other for like forever! Even if we're really really different. I mean, she's so smart and I'm, well, not so much. But she never looks down on me because I stayed back in school, and she wasn't jealous of me like the other girls 'cause their boyfriends liked to look at me a lot. She says she likes me because I'm open and honest and I'm kind. Well, I don't know, maybe. But I think she's a lot honester than me, she actually told me right off that she's bi and that she likes looking at me too! That's kinda kinky I guess, but we laugh about it, it's fun being such weird friends like that! I guess we really do love each other, but Alicia knows it's the kind of love where I won't go as far as she probably wants me to.

It's going to be so fun telling her about Mr. Johnson and Mr. Steinberg! We both like telling about guys we get hot and bothered, it gets us wet too, hearing each other talk about it. And I don't mind sort of showing myself off to her now and then, just to give her a thrill - she gets so turned on when I do that! I'm not bi, but it makes her happy, so why not? It was so funny that time she told me that I'm a real good cock tease but even a better pussy tease! That really made me laugh.

Alicia opened the door at the first knock. "Get in here, you! Here ..." She pulled Lacey in and pushed a glass of red wine into her hand. Lacey rarely drank wine, or any alcohol, actually, certainly not at home - it made her woozy. But it was okay here with Alicia, who said it helped loosen them both up before they got into the hot stuff!

"Okay - two big cocks, at the same time, in each hand?" Lacey then told her about what she'd done with Al and Jerry, described how she managed to masturbate them and get them off at the same time - after a lot of frustrating tease, of course!

After their second glass of wine Alicia jumped up. "Wait!" she said. "I have an idea ..." She took three of the chairs around her little dining table and arranged them next to each other. Then she took Lacey by the hand, took away her wine glass, and led her to the middle chair. "Sit," she said. "Be right back."

Lacey sat waiting for her, her head swimming a little bit from the wine. Alicia came running back into the room. "Here, take them," she said. She was holding dildo vibrators, one blue, the other bright pink. Each was attached to a little stand so that they could stand upright. Alicia had found them on some specialty sex web site.

"Oh!" cried Lacey, laughing. She took them from Alicia and put them on the chairs next to her. "Like this?" She set them pointing up, taking away her hands for a second as a test - they stayed up like two technicolor erections. Then she grasped them again and stroked up and down a couple of times, grinning at Alicia.

"Yeah, like that," Alicia said. "Show me how you teased them."

"Wait," Lacey said. "Here's something else I did." She pulled her now bare feet up to the edge of the chair and spread her legs the way she'd done when she'd given hand jobs to the men. "I gave 'em something to look at, too," she said. "See? And then I played with their cocks for a long time." She began to flick her fingers up and down the two dildos.

Alicia stretched out on her couch and watched Lacey demonstrate how she had teased the two cocks. She was dressed in only a long t-shirt and panties, and her right hand drifted down between her legs and began to move in slow circles over the bulge of her vulva, gently massaging her clitoris with a fingertip. Lacey smiled and puckered her lips into a kiss. She felt her own heart racing, excited by what she was doing to Alicia.

"You know," she said, "I probably shoulda done something else, too, maybe like this. What do you think?" She lowered her feet to the floor and stood up, swaying a little from the wine. She pushed her skirt down to her ankles and kicked it away. Then she turned her back to Alicia, and looked back at her over her shoulder as she slowly lowered her panties, revealing her creamy round ass and wide hips to the masturbating girl. Then she turned forward, with her hands coquettishly held between her legs. She grinned tauntingly and licked her lips as she looked at Alicia.

Lacey was naked now except for the pink tee, which did little to hide her erect nipples. She sat down on the chair again and lifted her feet back up to the seat, spreading her knees wide. She slowly moved her hands away from her crotch, caressing the insides of her thighs up and down, drawing attention to her exposed pussy as she looked across at Alicia. Alicia had pushed down her own panties and was moaning as both her hands worked feverishly between her legs. The wet lips of Lacey's delicate pink vulva were open to Alicia's gaze, under her trimmed, light blond pubic hair. She bit her lower lip and began to massage her own clitoris as Alicia stared and masturbated faster, quickly reaching orgasm in a gasping moan. She managed two more while Lacey continued to pleasure herself, reaching her own climax with a quivering sigh.

Later they ate chocolates and chatted until Lacey was sober enough to drive home. At the door Alicia kissed her gently on the mouth.

"That was good, so good - thanks, girl."

"It was fun!" Lacey said. And meant it.

* * * * *

"Well, look at this! It's just you and me, Mr. Slocum. I bet you've been real lonely, with Mr. Johnson and Mr. Steinberg gone, huh?" It was eight o'clock - Lacey made sure she would have plenty of time alone with Mr. Slocum.

She fetched the dining tray from the table and positioned it over Mr. Slocum's body, then moved the chair over to his bed. She took the picture frame out of her bag and put it on the tray, then sat down and took a magazine out of her bag, fastening it to the frame. This time it was a new issue of "Barely Legal," one of the others that she'd found in Mr. Slocum's collection. He licked his lips as the stared at the sweet young girl on the cover, while Lacey made sure his penis was uncovered and ready for her attention. She flipped through the magazine to a section called "Her Bedroom Window."

"I guess you're supposed to pretend that you're a peeping tom," Lacey said, "but gosh, it's obvious that she knows men are looking at her while she's taking off her clothes! Look at how she's smiling at you - so sexy!" She continued turning the pages. "You can tell she knows that men are touching themselves while she teases them. She wants them to masturbate to her."