Candy - Was I Her Cuck?

Story Info
A beautiful stripper lures an insecure man into cuckoldry.
7.6k words
4.25
3.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

For many reasons, I've looked back on a past relationship that still troubles me years later. I wish I could go back in time, give my younger self a good smack and say what the fuck are you thinking. In order to understand it you have to know a little bit about me first.

I grew up in a small shit down in the Midwest. There were probably 700 students in the whole school system. I don't think I met anyone new in my town after fifth grade. Everybody knew everybody and as we entered high school, it was very easy to talk to girls in the school. Once we became sexually aware, it was not difficult to find someone to hook up with.

Early in high school, most of my close friends talked about the great adventures they were going to accomplish when they graduated. Only three of us came close as we graduated. Two of my friends were joining the service and I was headed off to university.

And what a culture shock, going from a town where I knew everybody to a campus with over 10,000 students and I knew no one. There were at least twice as many students on campus as people in my town. I had a hard time adjusting. Guys were simple, I got along with my two roommates although they were very different than me. There were some guys in my IT classes who I would visit the café with. Girls seemed unapproachable.

My roommates and I headed over to a frat party one of the first Friday nights on campus. With strong urging from my roommates, I headed over to a pretty girl sitting on the couch. She kind of ignored me which I should have taken as hint, but I didn't. I asked her how she was doing, and she still ignored me. The music was loud, and I assumed she didn't hear me so I said it again. She turned to me and said something which I didn't hear so I said "what." She put her mouth against my ear and shouted, "Shut the fuck up." A half dozen people turned and stared at me, and my roommates were giggling. I was mortified and walked out.

That was the beginning and end of my sex life in college because that's when the stuttering started. Whether it was talking to the girl at the coffee shop or one of my classmates, I developed the worst case of stuttering. I couldn't talk to anybody without stuttering. My mom picked up on it my next call home and I hardly stuttered when talking to her. My mom is an expert on the Spanish Inquisition, so I was not able to get off the phone until I gave her the whole story which was even more embarrassing. She made me go see a campus counselor where I had to tell the whole story again. She, and it had to be a "she," said it will pass in time. Thanks. She did suggest that I try and keep things short with one-word answers. The more complicated the sentence the more likely I would get stuck and start stuttering.

That did help. I could go into the coffee shop and say "large" and walk out with my coffee. On a good day I could tell her "Thank you."

I had hoped things would get better when I got out of school. My first job was as a contractor supporting a computer upgrade in Florida. All the other contractors were from Southeast Asia, and I had great difficulty understanding them. That along with my stuttering made it difficult to establish any friendships. The job was easy enough and gave me great IT experience. I found a cheap efficiency which would let me bank most of my per diem. The efficiency was in what may have been and early version of an extended stay inn. My room had a queen size bed, tiny kitchenette and a bathroom with the world's smallest shower.

What would have been the front desk now contained keyed mailboxes and that's where I met Candy. On my way home from work I stopped to check my mail and there was a woman bent over at the waste in a short denim skirt with just a bit of pink panties visible. I realized she was looking back at me and smiled, she stood up turned to face me and I saw the most beautiful woman ever. Long blond hair in curls, a white spaghetti string top showing off her matching pink bra that was barely containing her tits. Not that her tits were huge, they were just too big for the bra. There was part of a red tattoo peeking out too. And did I mention she was beautiful.

She held out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Candy. I think I'm your neighbor in 1c."

"Mike," I said keeping it short. "1d."

"Well, it was good to meet you, Mike. By the way, what do you do?"

"IT," I said but got stuck on the T and hurried off to my room and then realizing I forgot to check my mail.

That became almost a daily occurrence. I would walk into the lobby on my way home from work and Candy would be checking her mail on the way out. Sometimes she would have on denim shorts instead of a skirt and there was always a good inch of ass cheeks sticking out. Her tops were always spaghetti straps, usually white with a brightly colored bra clearly visible and those beautiful tits ready to burst free. A few times I saw enough of her panties to know they matched her bra.

Candy was always supper friendly, greeting me with that beautiful smile. Very touchy, always touching my arm or shoulder as we passed in the narrow hallways. I always tried to keep my end of the conversation short but would end up getting stuck on a word and head to my room.

A couple of months later, there was a knock on my door on a Friday afternoon. It was Candy, asking me for a ride to work because she could not get an Uber in time. I tried to say "sure," but it sure didn't sound anything like that. I was going to be in my car with the most beautiful woman in the world. As I started up my jeep, she asked how long I have been stuttering. College, I said. Fortunately, I had the doors off, the wind made it a little difficult to carry on a conversation and it also blew up the front of her skirt.

Following her directions, we pulled up in front of a high-class strip joint. With many struggles, I managed to ask her if she would need a ride home. That would be great she said, I get off at two but if you come earlier, I'll make sure you get a free drink from the bar.

Around one, I entered the "adult entertainment center" after paying a hefty cover and there was an almost naked Candy on stage. She was hanging upside down, swinging around a pole, holding on with her legs while she played with her tits. The tattoo on her breast was a heart with a dagger piercing it. As she swung around, we made eye contact, and she gave me a wink. I couldn't wait to get home so I could jerk off. There was a large crowd of men gathered around the stage trying to stuff money into her g-string. Others were just throwing it on the stage, and I watched her tits bounce back and forth. She turned her backside to the audience as she continued to pick up money and we watched that g-string disappear into heaven.

I found a table near the back and Candy joined me shortly later. She had put on a negligee that left her tits and tattoo clearly visible. Candy flagged a waitress down and I ordered a drink. She was sitting so close to me, our arms and legs touching, I could feel the heat coming off her body. I could also feel my cock getting hard. Candy got up and said she had to get back to work. She reached over, grabbed my hardening cock and said, "I'm glad you're not gay."

There was still an almost an hour before she got off work. I watched her going around, giving men lap dances while rubbing her tits in their face. Sometimes she would disappear into a back room while one of the customers followed her at a distance. While she was in the back room, I got to watch the other dancers. All of them were beautiful, not quite as beautiful as Candy though. I wanted to go home and jerk off so bad.

Finally, Candy was ready to leave dressed back in her denim skirt and white top. I had a few drinks, so I took it easy on the way home, which gave Candy the opportunity to tell me what a great night she had. She said her boss did not tolerate lateness, so I saved her life. She asked if I liked her show. I managed to get a 'yes' out without a stutter. She also asked if I liked watching her give lap dances. That 'yes' was much harder to get out.

After pulling into the parking lot behind our place, Candy reached over and started undoing the fly on my shorts. With much stuttering, I managed to get out that she didn't need to do that. "Don't be silly," she said, "I always suck off my uber drivers." Candy planted her mouth on my cock. With no doors on the jeep, anybody walking by would see what was going on. God she was good. I warned her when I was getting ready to come and she sunk down deeper onto my cock. When I started coming, she started sucking harder, literally sucking the come out of my body.

"That was fun," she said when she sat back up. "And thank you for the ride."

Then she reached over to give me a kiss. I thought she was going to kiss me on my cheek, but she planted her lips on mine and quickly pushed her tongue into my mouth. It took me a few minutes to realize that tongue was covered in my come. By then, she was pulling away.

"You're going to be a good little cucky for me aren't you, Mike?" She grabbed my cock again and said, "don't jerk off too much. I like big loads."

After heading into our respective rooms, I turned on my computer and looked up cucky. That led me to cuckhold, but I didn't understand how I could be her cuckhold. We weren't married or in a relationship. All I did was giver her a ride to work.

Candy was knocking on my door around noon the next day dressed in an old night shirt with her nipples poking through. Her new computer was not working and asked if I could come over and look at it. I managed to get a 'yes' out without a stutter. Her room was laid out similar to mine with the addition of a good size desk containing two computers. I sat down at her desk and ran some virus scans. As suspected, that was the problem. Candy said her old one, sitting alongside the new one, had the same problem and asked if I could fix both of them. This yes included a lot of stuttering. She said she needed a shower before she went to work and would leave me to it. The new computer had some simple viruses which were easy to remove. There was also some spyware which would have allowed someone else to take over her computer. That was a little more difficult to remove. I also added some security programs to prevent reinfection. Her old computer was a complete mess.

As I was shutting down the old computer, Candy came out of her bathroom dripping wet, wrapped in a towel. I told her the new computer was fixed but I would have to take the old one to my place. If I added all the stuttering, that sentence would take up the page. She came over to me and kissed me on my forehead and said thank you.

Then she let the towel drop to the floor. Her bald pussy was right in my face. She pushed my face against her pussy and said, "give me a lick cucky, I've been stripping for a year, but it still makes me very horny."

She planted one of her legs on the desk, giving me great access to her clit. It had been a while since I licked pussy, the smell was incredible. Candy was moaning and grinding her pussy against my face. I slipped my thumb into her pussy, and she moaned.

"My little cucky has some tricks. Are you going to be my little cucky? I'll let you fuck me some day if you promise to lick your come out of me."

I tried to moan a "no' as she pressed her clit against my tongue. She was literally humping my face, rocking back and forth on my thumb.

"Don't worry cucky, you'll learn to love the taste of your come and I'll help you. Just thinking of you learning to clean my cunt is driving me crazy."

Wanting to change the subject, I took my thumb out of her pussy and slid it into her ass. "Oh cucky" she screamed as she came all over my face. She started licking her juices off my face and said, "see, I like the way I taste." Candy then gave me a deep kiss and asked me if I could giver her a ride to work again.

I said OK and tried to say I don't like being called cucky, but I think the stuttering made it impossible to understand. She started getting dressed, a baby blue bra and a matching thong. She walked over to me and asked if I liked her panties. I stuttered through a 'yes' as she grabbed my cock.

"Did I make my little cucky all hard? We need to get leaving soon but I promise I'll take care of this tonight. Do you want me to suck you off again?"

I mumbled a yes and we headed out to my jeep. We pulled up in front of the strip club again and she said I should come to pick her up at 12:30 so I could watch her whole show.

At 12:30, I entered the strip club after paying a hefty cover as another girl was finishing up her act. I did not see Candy and took a seat in the back. A waitress came over shortly later and handed me the drink, saying it was from Candy for her cucky. I was so embarrassed that she told other people I was her cucky. I wanted to tell the waitress I wasn't, but the words would not come out.

Candy came out dressed as a little girl hugging a stuffed animal that was sporting a fake dick. She proceeded to hump the animal as she stripped down to her bra and panties. During her second song, she was twirling around the pole as she gave head to the animal's fake penis. She spent most of her finale, playing with her bare tits and humping the poor thing. Again, men were raining cash down on her.

She came over to me afterwards wearing another negligée with the blue panties and bra underneath. She straddled me and asked, "Did you like my show cucky, I can feel how excited you are." I wanted to tell her I liked her show, that I liked the heat emanating from her pussy, but all I could get out was a yes. I thought she was going to give me a lap dance, but she got up and said, "I don't want you to come in your pants, I want you to come in my mouth cucky."

Candy walked away to another man and started giving him a lap dance. I was watching her when one of the other strippers straddled me.

"Does Candy's cucky like watching her giving that man a lap dance. Looking at her rubbing her tits in his face as his hands rub all over her bare ass. I bet his cock is really hard and Candy is grinding her cunt against it. Just imagine what she does with the men in the backroom. I can feel how hard this is getting you. Sorry I have to stop; Candy doesn't want her cucky to come until she gets your cock in her mouth."

Candy did take several men into the backroom, and I did imagine what she was doing back there. I told myself it did not matter; we were not in a relationship, and I was only giving her a ride.

The house lights came on and the black bouncer started walking around telling people to leave. I was getting up when the waitress came over, put her hand on my shoulder and told the bouncer I could stay because I was Candy's cucky. "Driver" I said as I sat down. He gave me a smirk as he walked away.

I think Candy was the last girl to come out from behind the stage and I quickly noticed that she did not have her bra on. As we were walking out, I saw the girl who gave me the lap dance was in a booth bouncing up and down on the bouncer. The edge of the booth blocked my view, but I was pretty sure she wasn't giving him a lap dance. The girl blew me a kiss and then placed the bouncer's black hands on her bare tits.

"Somebody has to tip the bouncer," Candy said, "and we take turns. I usually have Wednesday nights. Would my little cucky like watching his big black cock sliding in and out of my pussy." I managed to get out a 'no,' but it sounded week as my eyes were drawn to her nipples poking through her shirt.

It was hard to concentrate on the road as I drove back to our building. Candy's tits were bouncing up and down with every bump. She had lifted her skirt to show me she had also left her panties off. She asked me to get on the highway so she could feel the wind on her cunt. I obliged. We drove down the highway with her top pulled up and her pussy on display. There were not many cars on the road, just a couple of truckers and I am sure they noticed the beautiful woman sitting next to me almost naked. Candy's right leg was almost completely out of the jeep as she spread her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart, enjoying the wind blowing into her. She started slipping some fingers into her cunt.

"I love the feeling of being naughty Mike, all the things I did tonight, the smell of arousal from the men and women. It's beyond being horny. When I turned 18, my parents had a birthday party for me. My father's sister came. I don't think my father liked her much because we rarely saw her. During the party, she pulled me aside and said that since I was 18, I could be as naughty as I wanted. That was the word she used, naughty. I did not know what she meant but over the next year or two, my aunt and her boyfriends taught me how to be very naughty. I loved it and still do. Sitting here masturbating out on the road will make me come, not from the stimulation of my fingers plowing in and out of my cunt, but from the naughtiness of it."

Her orgasm overwhelmed her, and I steered us back to our building. Candy had my cock out before we got back to our parking lot. We were still a block away when she started sucking me off. She stopped long enough to make sure that no one had made me come that night. I assured her that hadn't, and she went back to work. Having been sexually aroused for hours by then, plus the morning's antics, I came quickly. Like the night before, it felt like Candy was sucking the come right out of my body. I expected her to try and slip me her come covered tongue again, but she popped out of the jeep.

Following behind her, I could see her skirt was still yanked up leaving most of her pussy and ass on display. I was standing behind her as she unlocked the door to our building when she turned and kissed me. I was caught by surprise as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. This wasn't just a come covered tongue, this was a load of my come that she never swallowed and pushed into my mouth. Both of her hands were behind my head, holding my mouth against hers until I swallowed.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it cucky, imagine how much better it would taste if you were eating it out of my cunt."

I didn't see Candy at all that Sunday. By law, strip joints were not allowed to operate on Sundays, and I did not think she worked on Mondays and Tuesdays. Usually, I would hear her doing things in her unit or her tv, but it was quiet all day. I went to work on her old computer. There were multiple viruses and spyware installed and I spent most of the day trying to clean all that shit out.

Her hard drive was almost full of rubbish and dozens of folders. It needed to be cleaned up. I started going through it by date and found that most of the folders contained pictures. The older ones showed a younger Candy with her family on various vacations and holidays. You could tell she was going to be stunning at an early age. She had a sister and brother who were significantly younger than her. I was thinking it was a second marriage for one of the parents although Candy did not look like either.

There was a folder with the name of a modeling school. I'm guessing the pictures were the start of a modeling portfolio. These were probably the first pictures I saw of Candy with makeup. She was maybe 15 or 16 based on the dates of the photos. She was stunningly beautiful. Folders were marked with a specific date and contained pictures of Candy in various dresses and swimwear. Nothing too sexy. There were also pictures of ads from a local department store with Candy's pictures appearing in the ads. Candy was 16 in the last of those files.

I started going through the other folders that began when Candy was 18. There was nothing from when she was 17. The first one had pictures of Candy in a bikini, striking seductive poses. Each shot was hotter than the last, Candy on her hands and knees looking behind her. In another, her top was off, but she was covering her breasts with her hands. These could easily have been in sports illustrated. Nothing pornographic, but I had to take my cock out and jerk off. I was going to have to give the computer back to her at some point and I did not want to lose access to the pictures, so I started making a copy of the whole hard drive.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers
12