Candy - Was I Her Cuck?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
205 Followers

Candy was taking over my mind. It was hard to concentrate on work because it was hard not to think of her. I started thinking that maybe licking my come out of her cunt would be a worthwhile price to pay to fuck her. Who would know?

I spent Monday going through some more folders. They also contained pictures of Candy in bikinis, but the bikinis were skimpier, thongs with less and less fabric. The poses were more seductive. In one, Candy had her hand inside her panties without a top. All of those folders were dated within months of each other. I had read about unscrupulous modeling agencies. They pay the "wannabe" model some good cash to model some swimwear which evolves into topless pictures, then lingerie, then nudes and then porn. I was dying to go through the negligee folders, but I had already come twice and had work in the morning.

Tuesday, I found folders which contained pictures and also videos of Candy in lingerie. Whoever was operating the video camera kept capturing the photographer. Seeing that he was naked did not surprise me. A woman was operating the video camera, she liked looking at her reflection in mirrors. She was also naked. At the end of the video, the camera man walks over to Candy, and she starts sucking his cock. I had jerked off so much my cock was sore.

I raced back to my studio on Wednesday and turned on my computer. The first picture showed Candy in a negligee licking a dildo. All of a sudden, Candy was behind me whispering in my ear, "Does my little cucky like my modeling work?"

I never heard her come in and of course, I started stuttering, trying to put my cock away and shut down the computer. Candy stopped me, taking hold of my cock and enlarging the picture on the screen. She was just out of the shower again, wrapped in a towel and her hair soaking wet.

She said, "I remember the day that picture was taken. It felt so good being naughty for the photographer, feeling my cunt leaking through the fabric, knowing he wanted to fuck me. What about you cucky, do you want to fuck me, are you going to eat your come out of my pussy?"

I knew the towel had dropped to the floor and I stuttered a yes. She took my hand and led me over to the bed where she laid down on her back. Using her hands, she spread her legs and began playing with her pussy.

"Do you want this, do you want to stick your hard cock in my cunt and fuck me? Do you want to fill me with your come? Do you want to be my little cucky? Do you want to lick your come out of my cunt?"

I answered yes to each question and Candy pulled me on top of her guiding my cock into her cunt. It was good that I had jerked off so much the last two days because it gave me some staying power. I was trying to take it slow, I wasn't sure when I would have my next chance. Twice, Candy moaned saying she could not believe her little cucky was making her come. We rolled over and Candy took the top, slowly rocking back and forth on my cock. She started playing with her tits.

"We'll be so naughty cucky, watching you lick my come filled cunt, knowing I made you do it. We can have so much fun with you licking my pussy clean. I'll teach you to love the taste of come, yours and other men's come."

My orgasm was approaching, and I wanted to be the driver when that happened. We flipped back over, and I started pounding into her. She let another moan and "oh cucky, I'm coming again" and I shot my load. Candy was pushing me down as soon as I stopped coming.

I do not remember how she tasted with my come dripping out of her pussy. I didn't look at her pussy, but I remember how beautiful her thighs were and the tan lines left from her very tiny bikini. I also remember the fantastic orgasm she had and how I thought those thighs were going to rip my head off. She pulled me back up to her and we kissed and then laid back in post orgasmic bliss.

Candy started telling me about her modeling career. It took a while before her parents finally agreed to it. The modeling agency had contracts with a lot of local stores and a small chain of department stores. She felt she was building up a nice portfolio and when she was seventeen, she started at applying at the bigger agencies, ones that would lead to Vogue. The responses were devastating. Usually the first paragraph was nice, "your so pretty" "the camera loves you." The rest of the paragraphs were horrible. All of them said she was too old. Most said she was too short, or her legs were too short. Some got into specifics like the ratio of her thighs to her torso was unacceptable, or the ratio of her chin, cheek bones and nose did not meet their criteria.

"I was devasted'" she said, "all my life I was told how beautiful I was and that I should be a model. At seventeen, I had a dozen letters saying I wasn't that beautiful, certainly not beautiful enough to be a model. That was a difficult year for me. I had also fallen for the captain of the football team who killed himself street racing. That's when I got this stupid tattoo with his initials on it. The modeling agency I had been working with dropped me because of the tattoo. They felt that many of their customers were very conservative, and it would not be a good look for them. So, by the time I was 18, I was washed up."

I went to give her a kiss and she pushed me away. "Don't go getting romantic with me cucky. I kiss you, not the other way around."

"Long term plans," I managed to ask with very little stuttering, and I didn't know why I asked that question. Obviously, stripping was not something that would take her into retirement.

"Well, I am going to find a sweet little cucky like you, who will support me and who gets off on me fucking other men." She smiled as she wrapped the towel back around herself and left.

Somehow, I managed to make it to work on Thursday after thinking about finally fucking Candy. Fortunately, we were ahead of schedule, so the workload was very light. I had a surprise phone call from my manager. Originally, I was afraid that my performance may have been slipping but he began telling me the client loved me. The client had a similar project in their California office which was way behind schedule while the Florida office was weeks ahead and the client was giving me all the credit. The client had put two offers on the table, a significant bonus if I stayed in Florida for another six months which would probably lead to a permanent job offer, or I could take over the installation at their California office as the project manager. I was more than shocked and asked if I could think about it. He said unfortunately I had to let him know tomorrow because California would want me out there in a week.

As usual, I bumped into Candy in the mailroom when I got home from work. Instead of the normal small talk, she grabbed my cock and said, "I hope you are enjoying my pictures cucky, as much as I enjoyed posing for them. But no pictures tomorrow, I want a full load when you give me a ride home from work." I stuttered out an ok.

I had trouble sleeping that Thursday night. It wasn't love but I was certainly infatuated with Candy, and I was batting way out of my league. I had not found a way to say "no" or even to tell her I did not like being called her cucky. It was also clear that this was only the beginning of another kink she wanted to explore, another way of being naughty. Friday morning I awoke Friday with a clear mind.

My phone was ringing before I had my first sip of coffee. I answered the phone by saying I want the California gig. My boss seemed happy about the decision. He wanted me to come in on Saturday to make sure all my tasks were completed. I would need to come in on Monday to answer any questions. As soon as that was done, he wanted my ass on the road to the west coast.

Driving Candy to work that evening felt awkward to me. Part of me wanted to tell her I was leaving but I was afraid of how much I would stutter. I was also afraid that she would ask me to stay, and I would be unable to say no. Candy seemed unaware, the wind noise in the jeep made it difficult to talk anyway but Candy was very chipper and talkative.

Candy's routine that night was amazing, she came out in a rather old fashion cheerleader outfit. The skirt was almost to her knee. After a few minutes of dancing, she reached down and tore off the bottom three inches of the skirt which must have been attached by Velcro. Next, the bottom three inches of the top came off exposing her belly button. The way the crowd reacted you would think they had never seen a woman's naval before. The second song began with another three inches of the skirt coming off. The white panties of the cheerleader outfit were often visible, especially when she was swinging on the pole. After coming off the pole, three more inches of the top came off leaving Candy with a crop top that barely covered her nipples. Candy did a lot of the normal stripper stuff like humping the pole and then she removed the panties. From my view, it looked like she was naked underneath which was against the law in this state. She ripped off the rest of the top as the song ended.

She came out to see me after her act with the skirt still on and a transparent top. Candy straddled me, shoved her tits in my face and asked me if I liked her act. You don't have to answer, I can feel how hard you cock is. "Remember cucky" she said, "No coming until tonight." I managed to ask about exposing her pussy on stage, she showed me that she was wearing a flesh colored g-string. Then she was off, giving other men lap dances and disappearing in the back room with others.

Another one of the dancers straddled my lap and asked the same questions, "Does it make you hard cucky, watching her giving other men lap dances. Wouldn't you like to see what she's doing in the other room. Obviously, it's more than a lap dance. Does it make you hard knowing she may be sucking their cocks or fucking her."

I guess all the dancers knew that Candy called me her cuckhold and enjoyed telling me about the sexy things Candy was doing with other men. She had her tits in my face making it impossible for me to say anything. And then she shuddered, I think she had given herself an orgasm with all her dirty talk. Maybe women got off having a cuckold.

On the way home, Candy had my cock out a block away from our building. I think she liked the idea that someone might see us. As she sucked my cock, she began shoving her fingers into her pussy and then pushing them into my mouth. I always loved the way her pussy smelled. In between, sucking my cock, she began asking me if I liked the way he pussy tasted. Then she began asking me if I would rather fuck her and come in her cunt instead of her mouth. I would have to lick her clean again. I just sat there, not saying anything, it was hard to form words when she had me in her mouth. Then she said, "What's the matter cucky, not ready for sloppy seconds yet? As she said that, I exploded in her mouth, and I realized it wasn't just her pussy I was licking off her fingers. And then she was shoving my come into my mouth.

Work on Saturday was a bore because there was really nothing for me to do. My thoughts about Candy and the night before were mixed with watching the video of a man I assumed to be her uncle fucking her. Would I be turned on watching her suck another man or watch another man fuck her? I liked porn, what man didn't but would I get turned on by watching her fuck another man in front of me? Would she want me to clean her cunt afterwards? The more I thought about it, I became convinced that watching her with another man would probably make me jealous and there was no way I was going to lick another man's come out of her. I was confident that I made the right decision to go to California, but I was going to miss her.

Even though I had nothing to do at work, I got home late and barely had enough time to get Candy to work. I went home and started packing my stuff. It was a long drive to California, and I wanted to get on the road as quickly as possible Monday. As it was, by the time I got to the club, Candy was already done performing. Candy came over to me as soon as I sat down. She was disappointed that I missed her show. She had a matching pink bra and panty set on under her negligee. Candy left after a few minutes to make her rounds.

The stripper from the night before quickly took her place. I can't believe you made me come last night cucky. I was thinking she really made herself come but with her tits in my face, I couldn't say anything.

"Do you want to know why she wears her bra and panties under the negligee on Saturday nights cucky? She won't have it on for long, no, no, no. You'll never see that bra and panty set again. Does cucky want to see what happens to it? Do you want to see what happens in the back room? Come with me cucky and we can watch. You'll like this cucky!"

She took my hand and led me into a hallway. Every few feet there was a doorway and she led me through one of those doors. I was in a small room, almost a closet, with a window that looked into a bedroom. There was a man standing there, removing his clothes. Candy came in and started taking off her clothes. The man, now naked, picked up Candy's panties and started sniffing them. Candy took the bra and helped him put it on, then she held the panties and helped him step into them. It was a little difficult getting the skimpy panties over his stiffing cock. She was standing behind him as she pushed him in front of a mirror so he could see himself. Candy began rubbing her hands up and down his body, telling him how good he looked in pink. Candy dropped to her knees in front of him, unleashed his cock from the panties and started sucking him off. He didn't last long before he came into Candy's mouth. Candy disappeared as I watched the man put his street clothes on over his slightly used bra and panties. Candy came in behind me, she went to kiss me and started pushing the man's come into my mouth. "I love you cucky," she said and left.

Candy was on a high on the way home. She thought it was so naughty, sucking him off while I was watching, letting me see his kink of wearing women's underwear. But the best part she said, was sharing his come with me. It got her so excited she came during her next lap dance.

"So, what's it going to be tonight cucky, fuck or suck?"

I wanted to fuck her one more time before I left so I said fuck. In the parking lot, she told me to get out and come around the other side. I was greeted by her ass hanging out of my jeep. My cock was already hard, so I shoved it in.

"That's it cucky, I really needed another fuck tonight, a good one. And this is so naughty, anybody can see. Is this the first time you had sloppy seconds, well I guess its really sloppy fourths. Does my cunt feel loose, that last guy was pretty big. I can't wait to watch you lick my cunt clean tonight. Four loads of come for my little cucky. God I'm coming already."

I didn't last much longer, and I came. Candy quickly switched over to her back and told me to get to work. Looking at her well used cunt was not appealing, and I said no. There was no stuttering, just no. Candy looked shocked and said, why.

"I don't like the taste of come," I said, "Not mine and especially anyone else's."

"You'll never fuck me again cucky."

"I am not your cucky and never will be."

Candy continued to argue as I walked into the building and into my room. I realized I did not stutter once while telling her no. That was the last time I saw or heard from Candy and also the beginning of the end of my stuttering.

But the real reason I am writing this story is for my wife and about fifteen years after I left Florida.

That part of the story begins on a Friday night, and I felt good getting into my own bed after a three-day business trip. My wife joined me a few minutes later, dressed in a very sexy negligee. Not the norm for a Friday night but I was not going to complain.

She went straight for my cock, gave it a kiss and said, "You left your computer on and unlocked when you left, I was surprised when the screen came on as I cleaned your office."

Everything she just said was a lie. My wife would never clean my office, even if there was a dead elephant in there. Also, I've been into computers my entire life, I never left my computer unlocked, even if I was just going to get coffee. And if I was gone for three days, I would have turned it off and unplugged it. I am certain that if I went and checked, the last login on my computer would be days before I went on my trip.

She went onto say, "I saw your browsing history, I never would have thought you were so into loving wives and cuckholding. Wives being fucked by big strong black men. Apparently, you like those kinds of stories and videos."

I'll admit I have read and watched videos on the subject of cuckolding, thinking of Candy and wondering what my life would have been like if I stayed in Florida. But most of the times I thought of Candy, I thought of strippers and that's where my porn browsing usually went. Not that I spent a lot of time with porn anyway. So, that was another lie from my wife. She had been working on my dick for a few minutes and had not realized I was not getting hard.

"So," she said, "there's this black man at work supposedly very well hung. He's always hitting on me. Maybe I can get together with him. Would you like me to come home and tell you how his big cock stretched my pussy, how he made me come so many times I thought I would pass out. How I let his black friends use all my holes, even my ass."

My wife of ten years was working her fingers in and out of her cunt while she played with my flaccid dick. I began to wonder if she was so worked up by telling me this fantasy or, was she telling me something that really happened.

"And maybe the next time he fucks me, he'll let you watch me suck his cock, not just suck it but make love to it with my mouth. Then you can watch him hammer that thing in and out of my cunt, as I agree to give him ownership of all my holes, to be his slut, to be his whore again. To fuck his black friends again. Would you lick his come out of my cunt?"

With that, she came on her fingers and collapsed alongside me. She looked at my limp dick and then the look on my face. I shoved her out of the bed, and she landed on the floor. She burst into tears.

"I swear," she cried, "it was only the one time, I saw the stories you liked and then I don't know... he was making some suggestive comments and invited me to his place for a drink after work and I said OK. He said you would like this."

For some reason, I believed everything she just said was also a lie. She had started having drinks with "friends" after work a few weeks earlier, long before my business trip. I trusted her and never thought that she had been cheating on me. But she had crossed that line

"So honey, if you've finished reading this, I'm filing for divorce."

EOUL
EOUL
205 Followers
12