Candy's Adventures - 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that you have loosened your throat you are able to slowly and rhythmically move your head up and down allowing this cock to truly fuck your mouth. Each time sliding the length of it into your throat. Within minutes the man on the other side begins groaning and knocking on the wall, signaling his climax. You slide the cock from your mouth but leave it positioned in front of your slightly parted lips and begin jacking him off. With a twitch, huge streams of thick white cum spray from the tip, splattering across your lips and into your partly open mouth. Spurt after spurt gushes fourth and covers your lips and begins to drip down your chin. Opening your mouth wide you milk him off into your mouth. Turning to look me in the eye you push the cum you have collected out of your mouth so it leaks down your face and begins dripping onto your huge heaving breasts.

You look so pretty as a cum whore.

"Good girl, now let's see how you handle three at a time" I point to the other wall. You obediently turn to that side and slid off the stool to squat in front of the three awaiting cocks.

Positioning yourself in front of the wall where the three hard cocks jut through the gloryholes you waste no time getting to work. You grasp a cock to either side in your hand and begin stroking while you lower your head and wrap your lips around the cock in the middle. Your throat has been stretched by the monster bbc you just handled, so you are quickly able to swallow this smaller cock into your throat. You bob your head up and down, and I love seeing all of his cock disappear between your lips.

Knowing the others need to be serviced as well, you start moving your slutty mouth from cock to cock. Saliva mixed with the last load of cum you took dripping down your chin.

I make my way to the stool which is now behind you and sit. You can feel my hard dick pushed against your back again. Putting my hand on the back of your head I begin to force your head down each time your head bobs on one of the firm dicks. This pushes each deep into your throat causing you to gag each time. I love how slutty you look as you eagerly go back and forth from cock to cock.

My free hand cups your spread ass cheek and my finger begins to probe at your little asshole. You can feel that I am literally applying the lube across your ass and pushing my lubed fingers inside you. Greasing you up. I know these boys (it's clearly the three college kids) won't be able to last long with deep throating skills and I am not let down. Several knocks come quickly from the other side and I pull your head back. Three swollen cocks begin shooting cum across your face and tits. It's like a shower of sticky white seed. It coats your face, sprays across you lips, covers your big full tits and runs dripping from your chin.

My cock on your back is literally pulsing and twitching against you.

Pulling you you up by the arms I cup my hands around your massive tits and pull you downwards on my lap. My fat dick pushes against your tight asshole and then the grease allows it to slid in, I pull you down harder, shoving all 9 and half inches right up your ass. "Shove my cock into your ass slut, take all of it" i command. You know what I want and start bouncing your big white ass up and down on my lap, impaling your tight butt with my big dick. Raising your self up till it almost pops out and shoving it all the way to the hilt again. I put my hand around you throat and begin chocking you as I slide three fingers into your open mouth and begin to gag you with them.

I can only stand your tight ass for so long and soon you hear me grunt in your ear as I painfully thrust all of myself into your tight rear. My cock spasms as you feel my cum shooting deep inside your ass.I hold my cock inside of you until it's drained then finally push you off of me and you slip to your hands and knees on the dirty concrete. You feel my big dick now halfway limp slip from your ass and cum begins to leak down your thigh.

You meekly look up at me and ask "Am I a good slut daddy?". I smile down at you, and softy reply, "You will be, you will be daddy's little cum dumpster when they are done with you". Reaching down I grab your hair and drag your towards the front of the booth and the folding chair there. I flip the chair around so the seat is facing the door and the back faces me and pull you up on to it. With your knees on the seat and your huge tits hanging over the back of the chair your slutty mouth and freshly fucked ass are clearly accessible to be used from both ends. Its just how I want you.

I position my cock, still slick with my cum from your ass, in front of your face and I lean across your bent over body and open the door to the booth. Looking down at you I say "you are going to suck my cock like the slut you are while I let these men take your little ass like the fuck toy you are, all I want to hear from you is you begging for my load in your throat, now be a good girl and suck", with that I grab your shoulders and pin you to the back of the chair. This forces your ass into the air even higher and I push my dick between your lips, forcefully driving my already re-hardening cock into your mouth.

"Let's go guys, one at a time, the pussy is mine but you can show this cum whore what her ass is good for. And what its good for is taking load after load of cum" I shout out the door. And I am not let down at the response. There is a line of men standing outside the door, cocks out and stroking them waiting for their turn with the big tit slut in both 6. Almost immediately you feel a cock head position itself against your cum and lube slicked asshole and hands on your hips. He pushes inside of you and you feel the length of his cock fill your asshole. My dick in your mouth is growing harder and fuller with each thrust between your lips. My grip on you stays firm as I fuck your face. The man behind you furiously fucks your little ass, his balls slapping your pussy as he pounds your little hole. He stiffens against you and moans as he shoots his load in your ass.

The man behind him pulls him quickly out of his way so he can get his turn with this big assed sluts tight hole. Again you feel another cock slide into your ass, this one a little bigger as he begins to fuck you eagerly.

My cock is now fully hard and filling your mouth, pushing into your throat. I grab your pigtails and begin to fuck your face, pushing my dick between your lips and down your throat making you gag. You feel another cock loose its load in your ass. Only to be replaced by yet another throbbing member.

You feel slaps across your big round ass cheeks as this one fucks you from behind and leaves red hand prints on your big exposed ass. He pulls out and sprays cum across your back and ass. Your anus is burning now and there are tears dripping down your cheeks as you are degraded and sodomized by man after man. You begin to lose count of how many men have cum in or across your butt.

My dick is throbbing and pulsing in your throat. Another cock finishes inside of you and there is a pause and I say "saved the best for last". The older black man is now behind you and he has a HUGE piece of hard meat grasped in his fist. At least 12 or 13 inches, long and thick as my wrist. This thing is a monster. Your asshole is already gaped from all the abuse it has taken, yet when he pushes his cock against your abused ass it is still far to large. He pulls away and spits on your open ass and spits in his huge black dick. Grabbing your waist he pushes hard against your and literally shoves his dick into your ass with sheer force. I hear you gasp around my dick and your eyes go wide with the size of the dick now burying itself in your fuck hole. We begin fucking you from both sides in turn. Spit roasting you between us, his cock drives you forward to impale my dick in your throat and as I hold your head and shove my cock into your throat you pull back and slam all the way down on his huge black cock.

Finally when you feel you cannot take having your ass ravaged like this any longer you feel him pull out of you with a pop and hot cum splatter across your gapping asshole and butt cheeks.

The scene of this big dick shooting one last load across your severely fucked ass pushes me over the edge. I pull out of your throat and give you my seed across your lips covering your face in my hot cum. I make sure you get a good amount in your mouth for you to swallow and let the rest run across your lips.

I calmly slip my dick away in my slacks. Put my jacket back on and lead you out of the store to my car. I proudly walk you past the now satisfied customers. Dress still pulled up, cum drying across your thighs and still leaking from your ass, face covered in mascara and cum, tits exposed.

Exiting the seedy adult bookstore, I walk you to the waiting SUV, while gently telling you what a good little girl you are. I cant wait to take you out again.

12