Candy's Adventures 04

Story Info
Candy dresses up and is the star of a parking lot blowbang.
5.3k words
3.67
6.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. The package.

The package was small, and very unassuming. Just a little box that had been left in the box. It was there Wednesday evening when Candy checked her mail.

She took it inside and sat on the edge of her bed and opened it. Inside were just two items. One was a pendent necklace on a thin chain. The other a single piece of paper, folded in quarters. On the paper, written in flowing cursive was the following message: "Wear it with something appropriate. I will retrieve you at 10pm Saturday night. - Pierce."

Candy felt a shiver at seeing his name, and a flush of warmth between her thighs.

Taking the neckless from the box, Candy let the pendent dangle on its thin chain. It was a single word in stainless steel cursive. It said "Cumslut."

The warmth spread out from between her thighs and Candy's nipples began to harden. She was thinking of the last time Pierce had taken her out. It was to a adult video shop where she had taken multiple cocks in all of her tight holes. She had left that shop covered in sticky cum.

Putting the necklace on, Candy stands to admire herself in the full length mirror. Her dark cherry red hair frames a pretty face, which she knows can shift from pretty to extremely slutty with the right shade of eye shadow and lipstick. Her body is lush and curvy, full breasts and a plump ass. Her skin smooth and pale. She likes what she see's, and knows men do too.

She also likes the way the necklace rests on the swell of her large breasts. Reaching up she unbuttons the top buttons of her blouse, her full tits now exposed in her lace bra. Cupping her big tits in her hands she squeezes them together. The metal "Cumslut" pendant looking much more appropriate nestled in between the smooth skin of her now pushed together breasts.

Looking back at herself in the mirror she tells her reflection "you're going to need a dress."

2. Retrieved.

The remainder of the week was filled with anticipation for Candy. She didn't know what might be in store for her Saturday night, but she knew it would be naughty. The things Pierce did always were. And she knew what types of things he would expect of her. He would use her as his sexual plaything, making her into his own fuck toy. Sometimes just for him to use, like the time he made her suck his large cock in a parking garage while a group of teens watched. And sometimes he would let others use her while he watched, like the time he let a black father and son fuck her together. But it always involved her being treated like a slut and filled with hard cock.

The thought delighted her. She would find herself thinking of how she would be used this time and catch herself sliding her fingers between her legs to touch her eager pussy.

On Wednesday night she had gone online to a website that sold the type of outfits you would only see on strippers and in porn movies. After looking through pages of the sluttiest clothes imaginable she had picked out a black dress that she hoped would make Pierce happy. She was after all a good girl, his good girl to be exact.

When Saturday came she was relived to hear the mailman leave a package on her front porch that could only be the dress she had ordered. Taking the dress from its delivery box she held it up against her curvy body and knew it was going to be perfect. It was black, stretchy and very short, there really wasn't much to it. She knew it was going to cling to her body and show off all the right parts.

Candy took her time preparing. She knew what was expected of her and wanted to be perfect. She shaved her pussy smooth, softened her skin with lotion and did her makeup in the sluttiest fashion she could, complete with long fake lashes and bright red lipstick.

She put on a black garter belt and matching fishnet stockings, but knew better than to even bother with panties, they would just be in the way. Pierce always wanted complete access to her pussy and tight asshole. She slipped on her new dress and admired herself in her mirror.

The look was perfect. The black dress was extremely tight and clung to her body. It barely went to her mid-thigh and cupped her round ass, it also left a display of smooth skin between the hem and the top of her fishnets. The top of the dress crossed over around her neck and down the sides of her full breasts, leaving almost all of her cleavage exposed in the middle. Her huge full bosom nearly spilled out and left almost nothing to the imagination. The site of her own slutty appearance made her nipples hard and they could be seen clearly through the fabric.

Lastly she put on the "Cumslut" neckless which laid perfectly between her big tits. She looked exactly the way a naughty Cumslut should, ripe and ready to be used.

At exactly 10pm there was a knock on her door. Opening it she saw Pierce Steele standing waiting for her. Tonight he was dressed like a hoodlum from a crime novel. A black leather coat was worn over a white undershirt that was tucked into black jeans. And black leather cowboy boots with silver accents that matched the buckle on his wide black leather belt. As he offered his hand to her, the light from her porch caught the silver chain necklace he wore. From it hung the word "Master" in silver cursive, matching her own.

"Are you ready to be my good little girl?" He asked?

"Yes daddy" she replied in a quiet voice.

"Let me see you" he ordered as he took Candy's hand and slowly turned her around in front of him. His eyes crawled up her body like the predator he was. Then he placed his hand on her thigh and slowly and gently slid it up her body until he cupped the side of one full breast. He looked first into her eyes and then down to the necklace he had provided.

"We are going to see if you can live up to that" he told her before he leaned in and kissed he slowly on her red lips.

He guided Candy to the car he had waiting in the driveway. It was a sleek black on black Mustang GT, riding very low to the ground. He opened the door for her and as she lowered herself into the passenger seat, she could see him staring. His eyes watching the way her black dress pulled up as she sat.

Once he was seated behind the wheel and pulling out onto the street he settled his hand between her thighs and let his fingers slid up and down her bald pussy casually as he negotiated traffic. He guided the car towards the downtown of the city. Candy knew better than to ask any questions.

3. Cruising

Fifteen minutes later Pierce had the mustang growling along the city strip. The traffic was heavy with people out cruising for the night, and the sidewalks were full of people out for a Saturday night on the town. The main strip of the town consisted of two lanes in each direction running through a 10 block area of restaurants, bars and clubs. People stood in groups along the sidewalk, people cruised the blocks with their music blasting showing off their cars and looking for fun.

Pierce drove the car slowly down the strip. The black mustang with its tuned V8 engine growled and drew looks from the people they passed, usually their eyes stayed on the car when they saw the busty red head in the passenger seat.

The mustang was so low to the ground that the people they passed could look right into the window and see Candy on display in the passenger seat. Her big tits and curves available for everyone's viewing pleasure. Pierce drove the length of the strip slowly, showing Candy off. At the end of the strip was a parking lot that he used to make a u-turn before heading back for another circuit.

Reaching over Pierce fondled Candy's heavy breasts saying "I think these people need to see a little more" then he tugged the fabric of her dress to the sides exposing her big tits.

Candy could feel her nipples getting harder and harder from excitement.

"Play with your big tits for daddy" Pierce instructed as he slowly pulled back out into traffic.

Candy cupped her full breasts in her hands and began to squeeze and fondle them. Pushing the soft flesh together, pinching her now rock hard nipples. Lifting first one and then the other close to her mouth so she could dart her tongue out and lick her own nipples. She could feel the wetness now between her legs.

It was impossible for the people on the sidewalks not to see. The car slowly drove past the groups milling about and they stared in the window watching the busty red head play with her enormous breasts. Some looked shocked at the show, but most looked hungrily aroused.

Candy looked over and saw the smile on Pierce's face, she knew how much he enjoyed showing her off. She shifted he body so she was facing the sidewalk and continued to flash the people they drove past.

As they looped around the strip a second time they came up alongside a Jeep with the top off. Three young men who looked to be in their late teens or early twenties were in the jeep. They wore either high school or college varsity jackets of some type of sport. The height of the Jeep and the position of the vehicles gave them a perfect view into the Mustang and of the almost topless Candy. The boys immediately started hooting and cat-calling, obviously excited over the show that was being put on inside the black Mustang.

Pierce kept the car right alongside them as they both slowly drove down the street. The passenger of the Jeep yelled out "Show us more!!!", Pierce responded with a head nod. His hand, which had remained in Candy's lap, now slid the hem of her dress up and parted her thighs, exposing her smooth shaved pussy.

The boys went wild. The driver honking the Jeeps horn and howling with excitement. Pierce placed his hand on the back of Candy's head and pushed her face down into his lap. "You boys like that? Well what do you think of this?" he replied out his window as he unzipped his fly and freed his massive erection.

4. Road head.

When Pierce pulled his big hard cock out of his jeans with Candy's face in his lap she knew exactly what to do. She parted her red painted lips and slowly lowered her mouth over his cock head. She loved how it felt entering her mouth. Loved the way it tasted and the way she could feel it throb between her lips. She looked up and out the drivers window with her eyes directed at the boys in the Jeep, then she plunged her head down shoving Pierce's cock into her mouth.

Candy did her best to swallow as much of the hard cock as she could. With her mouth open wide she bobbed her head up and down on his hard dick. Pushing the length deep into her throat she gagged and choked. Pierce's thick prick between her lips filling her mouth felt sinfully delightful.

She kept her eyes on the Jeep. Making eye contact with each of the boys in turn. Letting them watch her being the naughty cocksucker she was born to be. Pierce kept the Mustang paced directly alongside the Jeep as he wrapped his fingers in her hair and fucked her mouth.

After only a few blocks the boy in the Jeeps passenger seat pulled his own cock out and started stroking it while watching Candy's blowjob show. He was soon followed by the young black kid in the back seat whos dick was amazingly large. As they drove alongside the Mustang, watching Candy eagerly suck Pierce's cock, their own young hard cocks in their hands, they started calling out lewd remarks. "Suck mine too baby!", "Let me fuck that pretty face", "Weve got something for your slutty mouth!".

Pierce was chuckling and obviously enjoying himself. And his cock was so damn hard in her mouth. He was thrusting his hips and pulling her head down at the same time. Shoving his cock deep into her eager throat. And the sensation of his big dick between her lips and those young men pointing their hard cocks at her while calling her a slut had her pussy dripping.

They had reached the end of the strip again and Pierce once more pulled into the parking lot. Only this time instead of making a u-turn, he drove the Mustang towards the rear of the lot and around to the back of the now closed office building. This part of the lot was mostly in shadow and blocked from view of the main strip. He parked beneath a lamp-post that cast a wide bright circle of light on the pavement leaving the rest of the lost mostly in darkness.

"Baby you can stop sucking Daddy's cock for now. I have some other plans for the moment." Pierce told Candy as he gently pulled her face away from his lap and with some difficulty tucked his swollen cock back into his jeans.

Looking out the window she could see that the Jeep with the boys had followed them into the parking lot. It was pulled up a few spaces over and the boys were climbing down and walking towards the parked Mustang.

Pierce reached over and opened the glovebox. There was a small video camera, a black spandex ski-mask and a flat black pistol. Pierce put the camera in one pocket and the handgun into the waistband of his jeans. He then handed Candy the mask. It had two eye holes and a large hole for your mouth. "Put this on. I want to be able to see your pretty eyes and those lovely red lips but still have you remain anonymous. Now wait here until I tell you." Pierce instructed as he got out of the car.

5. The Star of the Blowbang

Pierce slid out of the Mustang and braced the trio as they got closer to the car. "Boys, my name is Pierce. And the delicious redhead in that Mustang is my Candy. Now my Candy is a Cumslut, and we just might have a use for you three, or at least for your cocks. What I'm going to need you three to do is to stand over there in front of my ride, and strip down so we can see your young pricks. If it looks like you've got what it takes in the manhood department, I just may let my Candy suck you each off until you blow your loads across her big slutty tits."

Pierce now shifted his stance and pulled his coat back to reveal the pistol in his belt. Putting his hand on the butt he looked at the teens directly in their eyes. "Candy is MINE, which means you will keep your fucking hands to yourselves. You will keep them behind your backs. You will not put them on her at all. If you want to fuck around and find out, it'll be me shooting you in the face instead of you shooting your loads across those big tits." Arching a eyebrow, he asked "We good?"

You could tell that they were freaked out and obviously scared by this turn of events. This guy in the leather jacket was obviously not fucking around. Suddenly this didn't seem like the best idea to them.

Pierce called out to the car "Candy, come out here now. I want you to show these boys what a real Cumslut has to offer. Then we can see if they are up to the task".

She slid out of the car slowly. Her short dress had hiked up over her fishnets and garters and was still pulled open at her chest showing her full heavy breasts. She had put the tight hood so her face was hidden, but her ripe red lips and eyes were accentuated by the black fabric covering the rest of her face.

She sauntered to the front of the Mustang and leaned back against the cars low hood and and ran a hand up each stockinged leg until she reached her thighs. She then spread her legs apart exposing the silky white skin of her inner thigh and her smooth bald pussy. She let one hand begin to finger her soaking cunt and stuck two fingers from the other between her lips and started sucking.

Candy couldn't believe how turned on she was with her legs spread wide and her fingers buried inside of herself. She could feel the cool air on her rock hard nipples and her pussy was dripping wet. She replaced the two fingers in her mouth with three and started shoving them between her lips as spit dripped down onto her now heaving flushed chest.

She was pleased to see that her efforts were being noticed. The boys all had their eyes locked on her, the two who had already exposed themselves on the road were again stroking cocks that were rapidly growing. The driver was now fumbling at his zipper, obviously wanting to join in. It was clear that their young libidos were firing on all cylinders and that their desire for her outweighed any doubts they had with the situation. Seeing the way they looked at her with such sexual hunger in their eyes quickened her heart rate and she could feel slow heat radiating out from her belly towards her pussy and breasts. She moved her hands to cup her full tits and begin pinching her nipples.

The three of them, now all with their dicks out and being pumped in their fists, moved into a semi-circle in front of the Mustang where Pierce had instructed them to stand. They shyly began to strip. Jackets were taken off, pants were dropped, shirts pulled over heads and boxers kicked away until they stood there naked except for their socks and shoes. The Mustangs headlamps shown on them like theater spotlights and and the lamp-post illuminated their young muscled bodies in the dark parking lot. Candy wasn't disappointed with what she saw. They were all young, 20 at the most, and they had the builds of young athletes. Muscular and toned. They all obviously worked out and took care of themselves.

The first youth was a sandy haired, fair skinned boy of average height, but with broad shoulders. His body was shaved smooth like some professional athletes do, including his cock and balls. He had green eyes, and "pretty boy" features. His smooth hairless cock stood swollen and erect. It was only about eight inches long, but nice and thick. Candy could imagine how nice that smooth hard rod would feel in her hand or against her face.

Standing next to him was the taller and trimmer black kid with skin the color of coffee who had been the passenger in the rear of the jeep. He had his hair cropped short and his body was wiry with muscles. He had a very impressive cock. Big and black and long. It reminded Candy of a BBC dildo that Pierce loved for her to suck on while he pounded her tight ass. She knew from her own experience, both with the BBC dildo and with other black men who pierce had let fuck her, that if she tried hard enough she could actually get most of that large cock down her throat. The thought of gagging on that black meat brought fresh waves of heat to her already sopping pussy.

The last of the trio was much thicker and broader about the chest than the other two, with heavy muscles and a much more compact look of strength. He had sharp features and coarse black body hair. But like the first of the boys his cock and balls and been shaved smooth. His prick was extremely thick with a huge bulbous head. She could see the precum already leaking from the tip and wanted to stretch her mouth open wide to see if she could fit it between her lips.

The erections on all three of the boys were very impressive, clearly watching her play with herself had their cocks throbbing and engorged. She couldn't help but want to feel each of them. To have them in her hands, between her big tits, in her mouth. To have them spraying their cum across her slutty body. She knew she was a slut for thinking like that. But she just couldn't help herself. Ever since she had been a young girl she had craved cock.

"Very impressive boys. I think you will do just fine. Those hard cocks are exactly what this cumslut needs." Pierce stated as he removed the camera from his pocket. Lifting the camera, he pressed the record button and began filming. As he stepped closer to Candy he panned the camera up her body starting at her black high heels and slowly filming all of her exposed curves as he moved up past her parted legs and smooth pussy and over her full breasts to her masked face. "Now I want you three to come put those pricks in her mouth."

6. Face Fucked

Moving to stand to the side and partially behind where Candy sat on the Mustangs hood he was able to capture Candys upper body and masked face in closeup on the cameras display screen.

The boys moved forward and formed a semi-circle around Candy. Their hard-ons level with her mouth. She needed no instruction, she knew exactly what she was supposed to do. She leaned forward and took a young dick in each of her hands and began to slowly stroke them. She loved the way the smooth hard cocks felt beneath her touch. She moved her face to the bbc in front of her and slowly parted her red lips to allow his cock head into her mouth. She twirled her tongue around the head loving the way it tasted and the feel of it against her lips. Spreading her lips more she began to slowly slide him into her mouth. His big black cock more than filled it and stretched her her lips wide. Bobbing her head up and down she pushed his thick meat deeper and deeper, it's length pushing into her throat and beginning to gag her.

12