Candy's Adventures 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierce adjusts the angle on the camera and the shot is perfect. The screen shows Candys mouth absolutely stuffed full of that huge black cock, her lips spread and showing in the opening of the mask. Her eyes are staring up at the young man as she swallows more and more if him. She pulls her head up, his massive dick sliding almost all the way out of her mouth and then opening wide and sticking her tongue out underneath his cock she forces her head down slowly and firmly. She is making choking noises but keeps shoving inch after inche of his dick into her mouth. With her lips half way down his shaft she gags and then his cock is pushing past her tonsils and sliding down her throat. Her mouth slips all the way to the base of his big prick as she deep throats him entirely. With another gag she lifts her head up and his cock slips from between her red lips and spit and drool drip from her mouth and down onto her large natural breasts.

Candy knew that she could do it. She knew she could swallow all of that black meat. She had done it before, and it seemed to be getting easier. What she couldn't believe was how excited having that young big cock in her throat would make her feel. How being out here in the open, with her tits out and her pussy dripping while servicing three cocks like a true slut could make her feel so amazing. Her tight holes are aching to be stuffed full of dick. She wants and needs to be used like a slut.

Encouraged by having swallowed all of that meat into her throat, and extremely horny and into being face fucked by this hung young black man. She opens her mouth again and slides her lips over his slick big cock again. With her throat now relaxed and stretched she forces her head down and is able to deep throat him again, it still gags her and spit is leaking from her mouth, but she once again has his entire big black cock all the way in her mouth. She begins to bob her head up and down rhythmically, his cock sliding out of her throat making her gasp and then shoving it deep and swallowing all of him again and again. Her silver Cumslut neckless sways and bounces as she gobbles the large cock.

As Pierce films Candy he is completely impressed and amazingly turned on watching her deep throat that massive dick over and over. His own cock is now throbbing in his pants. He loves the way she looks each time she pushes her head down and takes the full length of the hard black prick deep into her throat. He is glad he is catching all of it on film, and is already planning on having his own cock sucked while he watches this "movie" later.

"Now Candy, I believe you have more than one cock there that you need to be sucking. Little Cumsluts like you need to suck all the dicks that are presented to them for servicing. Now let's see you get both of those white boys cocks into that slutty mouth". Pierce adjusted his angle with the camera again. This time stepping back and standing to the side of the trio of young men and facing Candy from the front. This new vantage point filled the view screen with Candys impressive curves, spread legs and smooth pussy. It also gave a great shot of her slowly sliding that long black prick from between her red lips and pulling the cocks she had been slowly stroking in each hand closer to her masked face.

The young black kid stepped back and took his throbbing member in his hand and began furiously jacking himself off as the two men beside him moved in closer to Candys waiting mouth. Both of their cocks had been stroked by Candys skilled hands to swollen readiness, their cock heads swollen and leaking shiny pre-cum. Candy guided them both to her mouth and began running her tongue across the swollen heads, rubbing them together and against her red lips.

Opening wide she wrapped her lips around both cocks at once. Stuffing her mouth full while stroking their shafts. She then took each, one after the other, deep into her throat. After the huge size of the young black man it was easy for her to deep throat these cocks. And she did. Swallowing first one and sliding him in and out of her throat, then turning to the other and doing the same. All the while stroking the cock that wasn't in her mouth at the time.

She was gagging on the thicker of the two, with his dick pushed back in her throat when she felt his prick begin to twitch as he started to cum. He grunted as she pulled his fat cock out of her mouth and angled it towards her big outthrust breasts. His cock erupted thick cum that splattered across the smooth white flesh of her tits. The boy on her left who's cock she had been jerking off followed immediately behind, shooting his load across her exposed breasts as well. Being young and extremely aroused they both produced huge cum shots that coated her big full bosom in sticky warm semen. The black kid couldn't hold back anymore, seeing his friends cumming across her tits pushed him to the limit. He pointed his big black cock at her open mouth that had just been gagging away on the stout boys dick, and started cumming. His cum was thick and sticky and filled Candys open mouth and began to drip off her red lips onto her flushed heaving breast.

7. Ass fucked cum bath

"Fuck yes, that's what every cumslut needs. Now it's my turn." Pierce wasted no time. He pushed the young men out of the way while unbuckling his pants and letting them drop to his ankles. His cock stood out hard and pulsing with excitement. He grabbed Candys legs and pushed them up and apart all the way, sliding her part way up the Mustangs hood and pushing her dress up to her waist. With her legs pushed up, her smooth pussy was angled up and her tight pink asshole exposed. He slid his cock head across the juices she was leaking and roughly pushed his cock into her ass. The cock sucking had left Candys holes wet and eager for fucking and Pierce had no problem burying all of his hard dick deep in Candys tight fuck hole.

He held the camera continuing to film. It's view screen filled with Candys bouncing big tits covered in cum and his thick cock pounding into her tight ass. She moaned as she licked cum off her lips and slid her hands over her big cum soaked breasts as her daddy fucked her little ass.

Being young and easily excitable the site of the curvy red head slut, covered in their cum and being pounded in her ass had the boys cocks already coming to life again. Within minutes the three young men stood around the hood of the car and leaned over Candys naked body furiously jacking their cocks off. Pierce kept recording as his big dick filled Candys ass and he slammed his cock in and out with as much force as he could, making her tits and ass bounce with each thrust.

Candy began sucking the fingers on one hand while she stuffed the fingers of her other hand into her sopping wet cunt.

Within minutes the boys began to shower Candy with fresh streams of cum as they each shot off their second loads of the evening. The cum spraying across her naked exposed tits. It splattered across her big bouncing tits and covered the Cumslut pendant.

With a final thrust Pierce pulled his dick out of Candys ass and erupted his own cumshot across her beautiful slutty cum covered body. His big dick filling the camera screen with cum spurting out across her bald pussy.

Pierce stood that way for a moment panning the camera over Candys now thoroughly cum covered figure. Then he hitched up his pants, tucked his cock and the camera away and leaned over and opened the passenger door of the mustang.

Candy knew her place, and knew that she had served her purpose as a fuck thing and meekly returned to the vehicle and slid into the passenger seat still exposed and coated in her cumslut reward.

As Pierce drove the growling Mustang back down the strip, he seemed to drive even slower than he had before. It was as if he wanted to make sure that everyone could see what had been done to her.

When the strip was in the rear view he leaned over and pulled the mask from her head and kissed her gently on the cheek. "I think we will make a star out of you yet" he said as he patted the pocket where his camera was. "I really think we will".

The end.

12