Candy's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, we have so much to talk about. Let me lock up here and we can walk back to my apartment," I told her as I came back to reality.

"Sure, baby girl. Can we get something to eat before we get there though? I'm fucking starving. No food on the flight here," my sister asked.

"Oh, of course. Do you like Chinese food?" I asked, already knowing the answer. It was her favourite. I already guessed that she didn't get much of it in the Army. She nodded enthusiastically. "Cool! We can stop at Mr. Ho's take out. It is across the street from my building. He always gives Jas and me a discount. I think he quite fancies us," I teased.

We stopped in there and got a bunch of food, which I paid for. Tammy and I smiled nicely and he sure enough gave us a good discount. Up at the apartment, I got Tammy settled into my room before we tucked into the take out containers.

"So, a boyfriend, eh?" Tammy asked with a curious smirk, after inhaling a pile of noodles. She shifted in her seat and leaned in closer to hear the scoop.

" Well, Darius is sort of a boyfriend, if you know what I mean but we are not exclusive entirely," I tried to explain.

"No, I am not sure I get what you mean girl. You'll have to explain it. Darius, is it?" Tammy continued to probe.

I sighed and swallowed a big gulp of wine. "Okay, so I see a bunch of different people. It's how both Jasmine and I make extra money mainly. We have an escort page," I said. That brought on a gasp of horror from my sister. Then she giggled. She was blushing. "Hey, don't judge. We do pretty good for ourselves," I added.

Tammy continued giggling but raised her hand in surrender. "I'm not judging. I just can't believe my ears. What happened to my sweet innocent little brother?" She laughed. Finally she collected herself and waited for me to continue. She could see how pissed off I was, arms folded across my chest. Wide eyed and restrained she continued, "So why still work at the Radio Stop?"

"Got to keep a steady legit job for tax purposes and references. Got to keep my options open," I replied.

Tammy was anxious for me to get to the good stuff. She fidgeted and shifted in her seat, making her big breasts in her tight grey tee shirt bounce up and down. Eagerly she asked, "So what's this got to do with Darius?"

I continued, "So I meet Darius at a private party that Jas I were hired to work at. Darius didn't know I was working and he took a liking to me. He was a gentleman and asked me for my number. He was hot, fit, dark skinned, handsome face, professional football player. How could I refuse? But first I had to let him know that I was trans. I didn't want to end up surprising him while on a date and risk it getting ugly. I have horror stories about that happening to other girls I know. Anyway, he was total chill about it. He said he thought he suspected but wasn't sure. He said he was cool with it either way. Perfect answer. So he called and took me out on a proper date. Of course I slept with him, but I didn't say anything about paying. He had bought me a two hundred dollar dinner and drinks and brought me flowers so I was happy. Plus he could fuck. I mean wow! He was easily the best fuck I ever had. Total top, hard core but very caring too. So he called me again and again. Plus, he is always buying me presents, jewellery and stuff."

"And he doesn't know about this extra side income of yours?" Tammy teased.

"No. All he knows is that Jas and I go out partying and dancing a lot. He keeps me clear of his football buddies too. He is not out and wants to protect his macho football image so he dates me when he can. With his practice and game schedule that means we see each other only once or twice a week at most. Not many sleep-overs either. Usually he comes here to bang me after games," I told her.

Tammy was leaning in close, wide eyed and excited by my tale. "Well don't stop now sis. It's just getting good. Details, details!" she pried. She swirled her wine in her glass and bit her juicy lip in anticipation.

"Okay, fine," I started, gulping a big mouthful of wine. I sighed. "So he is mixed race but his cock is definitely black. Big, thick, long and he knows how to use it. He is strong of course and holds me down. He loves kissing too which I love. It gets me so hot. He is always in control. He takes his time and slowly fucks my mouth, tells me when to suck and when to lick, including his balls. He likes me to lick his asshole too. He has a nice athletic ass. I could eat it for hours. Then he preps me. He kisses me all over, teases my cock, rims my asshole, fingers me. He penetrates me slowly, eases inside me. Then, after he knows I am comfortable, when I push back on his cock, he gets serious. He fucks me hard and long. He can last a long time fucking me. Sometimes he comes in my ass. Sometimes he pulls out and shoves it back in my mouth to finish. We always kiss after too, which some guys won't do. Darius always does though. Then we usually go again once or twice more. He sometimes uses his hand to get me off. If he is drunk enough he even sucks me off now and again."

Tammy was intrigued. "He sounds wonderful. The perfect gentleman and lover," she teased.

"Well, he isn't always a gentleman. I like it rough and he frankly is often too sweet on me, too gentle," I said. "So this one time, I'm watching his game on TV. They were playing their arch rivals. It was a close game and late in the game he blows a coverage and the other team scores which proved to be the deciding touchdown. I knew he would be pissed off and upset when he got home. I didn't like the idea of him brooding about the game and not being focused on me. So I got this wicked idea. I ran down to the department store across the street and bought a sweater with the rival team's logo on it. Now, Darius has already given me one of his jerseys which I wear for him a lot but when he called and came over after this loss, I wore the rival sweater. Well, he was fuming at me. I wondered if I went too far. Well, mission accomplished. No more mister nice guy. He took it out on my ass. That was rough and awesome. He tore the sweater off of me and fucked me so hard, he slapped me and spanked me. He even took his belt and beat my ass with it. And when he was done fucking my ass, coming on my face and making me lick him clean, he dragged me into the bathroom, made me put the sweater on again, pushed me in the tub and pissed all over me and the sweater. It was fucking awesome. He was apologetic after and was afraid I would dump him but I assured him that I wanted everything he dished out. Now I know how to ask him for it rough when I am in the mood for it," I told my sister.

I looked at the shock on Tammy's face and wondered if I said too much. What did my sister think of me after that? She was speechless and took a big swig of wine. Her face was blushing. Too far? I seemed sure of it.

"Oh my god! Candy, you are a fucking slut. My trans sister is a slut," she giggled. Then her giggle turned into a deep laugh. She almost spit out her wine. Her tits bounced with every laugh. It was then that I noticed her squeezing her thighs. The way she had been shifting in her seat I realized was to maximize the pressure on her clit in those tight jeans. She was turned on.

"So... too much information?" I asked.

Tammy recovered, "Oh hell no!" She then hugged me close and gave me a big sister kiss on the cheek and then the lips. "Honey! You have no idea," she then claimed. That had me curious. Before I could inquire though she asked, "So, do you just like guys now or do like girls too? Or guys that look like girls? Sorry, I don't know the etiquette. Shoot me."

"Well, uhm... since you last saw me, I have been with guys mostly and trans girls. I still like women. I just don't get the opportunity much. I dated a married couple once. That was only the second vagina for me. Then there was one curious girl at the club. I do like vaginas but in my experience girls are just too hard to get. Guys are fucking easy," I explained. That's when I turned it back on her. "So, what about you? You were into girls last time I saw you. Are you still swinging that way or did you go back to boys?"

Tammy grew a Cheshire grin, an evil one at that. "Well little sister, let me tell you." she started. "The Army is lesbian heaven. About half the girls in it are gay. No exaggeration. When I fist started basic, I was still not sure about my sexuality. I had dated a couple of girls but mom and dad had done a number on me. I was never really out. So when I started, my platoon was all girls in basic. I could see right away, groups forming. Some of the really butch girls had established their circle. They weren't sure about me and I didn't lead on. That got me pegged in with the straight girls but I didn't really associate with them."

Pausing only for a drink, Tammy continued, "My room mate Claire was definitely gay. She was right in with the butch girls even though she was pretty femme herself with long black hair and a cute ass. By the third week I knew some of the girls were hooking up. My roomie Claire would masturbate loudly at night, impossible to ignore. One night I walked into the room and caught her making out with another recruit, a little freckled redhead with a pixy cut named Sandra. They stopped after a few seconds when they realized I was in the room. Sandra was still fondling Claire's tits but Claire pushed her hands away. She told Sandra that she didn't want to freak out her straight roommate. As she said that, Claire was staring me in the eyes."

I shifted in my seat while listening to my sister's story. I was the one getting excited now. Tammy carried on, "So I looked right at Claire and said 'what make's you think I'm straight?' That got both of the girl's attention. As I stripped off my boots and uniform and settled into my bunk in just my undies and this tee shirt, both of the girls stared at me shamelessly. I even put on a show for them, taking off my bra and bending over in front of them to put my kit away. I figured it was a good tease. The two of them crawled into Claire's bunk and fucked like rabbits until lights out. I humped my pillow while listening to them fuck."

I was engrossed in the story at that point but had to wait until Tammy refilled her glass before she went on. Once settled in, she continued, "So after that night I noticed the gay girls doing a lot of talking about me behind my back. I am a good soldier and pull my weight in the platoon so the other girls generally like me. So I found it weird them talking about me like that. So the next weekend was our first free weekend without duties. We could do whatever we wanted. The straight girls were talking about meeting their boyfriends or about going out to a night club to dance. Word must have gotten around because none of them invited me to go out with them. The dyke contingent was planning a party but again I was left out of the loop. I was in limbo between the two clicks. As soon as we got free, I changed and headed out to buy a case of beer. I brought it back to the barracks and figured I would spend the weekend getting smashed and fingering myself into a comma."

Tammy started rubbing her crotch through her jeans, not trying to hide it from me. I was guessing she was getting to the good part of her story. She purred in a way as she spoke. "So when I got back to the barracks, Claire and Sandra were already in the room, just in bras and panties fooling around. I just said 'hey' as I walked past them with the beer and set it next to my bunk. Sandra asked if I was going to drink all of it by myself. I shrugged and started drinking. 'Help yourself' I offered to them. They both grabbed a beer and drank with me while they continued feeling each other up. I stared and bit my lip. Then Sandra whispered something in Claire's ear and they both got up and excused themselves. I figured they were going to Sandra's room to fuck. I got down to my tee shirt and undies, let my hair down and started reading internet erotica. I read a few stories, drank a few beers, fapped off a couple times and then drifted off to sleep. I don't know how long I was out but suddenly there was a loud noise in my room, and the sound of several female voices. At first I thought it might be a drill but the girls were laughing."

Tammy continued, "I was in a bit of a haze from the beer and couldn't figure out what was happening. Then I felt them on top of me. Some of them had hold of my wrists. Others grabbed my ankles. Someone was sitting on me. It was dark but then someone turned the light on and I could see about six or seven chicks either on me or around me, including Claire and Sandra. The others were from the gay posse. The head dyke, Sam was giving orders. The girls helped themselves to my beer as they stripped me out of my two pieces of clothing. I was shocked and almost screamed when Sam asked if I wanted them to stop. I shook my head no and they all screamed for joy. Next thing I knew, some chick had like three fingers in my twat. I think it was Sandra. It was hard to tell because this other girl, Natalie, a thick black girl with braids had stripped off and hopped up on me and planted her big ass right on my face. I started licking her snatch as she gyrated on my face to all the other girl's applause. She got vocal too, saying shit like 'I never got face from a blonde white girl before' and 'eat me good white girl, stick that tongue in deep, don't forget my ass neither. Be sure to get my asshole nice and shiny clean."

I was hypnotized at her story. "So did you?" I asked eagerly.

"Well ya, of course I did," my sister replied. "That was only the beginning. I ate all of their pussies and assholes too. Not all of them were super clean either. Some had nasty butts and tasted funky but I ate them all the same. Luckily someone always had fingers inside me, usually in both my holes. Some of them even fist fucked me. One girl, Claire I think, even stuck her toes inside my pussy. All five. I sucked a lot of toes and fingers and nipples too whenever someone wasn't sitting on my face. Two of the butch chicks had brought strap-on dildos and they took turns fucking me and at some point in the night, they double teamed me. One fucked my pussy while the other was up my butt at the same time. The whole time this was going on, they were verbally abusing me, calling me names, slut, cunt, bitch, stuff like that. It went on all night. My hair and face were soaked in girl juice. Some of them were squirters. My holes were sore and my jaw ached. I passed out at some point and the party settled down. I was woke at about five AM though as Claire came over to my bunk. She was just wearing her tee shirt and no bottoms. She crawled up on top of me and I thought she wanted me to eat her out one more time. Her eyes were half closed and she looked like she was sleep walking. She squatted over my face and held me by my hair to hold me still. Then she started pissing, all over my face. She pinched my nose which made me open my mouth and continued to pissing right down my throat. When she finished going pee, she wiped her muff with my hair and went back to her bunk all without saying a word."

"Holy fucking shit sis! What did you do about all this? I mean they raped you," I sympathized. I was stunned that my sweet sister had done all those depraved things. It put some of my exploits to shame.

"What? No, it was just my initiation into the lesbian 'club' since I was a late comer. Besides, I lost count of how many times I came," she said making air quotes. "After that I was one of them. That was just the beginning. I got a lot of pussy since then. It gets nastier by the way. If you think you could handle more?" Tammy teased.

"More? Uhm... okay, sure," I told her actually dying to hear more. I need to refill my wine though. As I got up to get the bottle, I had to adjust my cock which had got so hard that it slipped out in front and made a tent in my skirt. I refreshed both of our glasses and settled in to hear more.

Tammy had noticed my predicament and giggled. She seemed to enjoy the torment her tale was doing to me. "So there were orgies every weekend after that. At our grad party, three of the instructors who we knew were lesbians attended our party and gave us a proper hazing. Besides getting shit face drunk, we all drank a lot of piss of that party. They had a game called a boat race. The instructors filled up empty beer pitchers with their piss. They had drank a lot of beer so they actually filled two of them right up. There were eight of us grads in the group and by then we were all down to just our panties. They divided us into two teams and gave us each two red cups which they filled with their still warm piss. Then, when the race started, the first person on each team had to chug down one of the cups. When they set it down empty, the second person did the same, then the third, then the last girl chugged her first cup and immediately after chugged her second cup. This is the anchor person which was me on our team. So, then it's back to the third girl and so on until the first girl who started the race downed her second cup. First team to finish were the winners which wasn't us," she giggled.

"So what happened to the losers?" I asked curiously. It sounded like a fun game. Tammy hesitated and took a big gulp of wine.

After a pause she continued, "Well, as losers the four of us had to play a second game called freckles. This is where it gets really freaky. Ready? Okay. So they lined the four of us up with our chins resting on the edge of the table all next to each other. One of the instructors then took a dump on a paper plate and placed it on the table in front of our faces about a foot or so away. So there was this big, steaming turd right there and the instructor told us to smile. Then she took her combat boot in her hand and slammed it down hard on the turd with the heel of the boot. Shit flew everywhere! It sprayed all of our faces. I screamed and winced and so did the others. They yelled at us to keep our hands behind our backs and not clean our faces. That was the point. The loser was the girl with the least amount of 'freckles' on her face. So the more shit you had on your face the better off you were," she confessed.

I was shocked again. "Oh my god! What the actual fuck? So you got shit all over your face? What happened then. What happened to the loser?" I asked.

"Well, it wasn't me in case you were wondering. I got blasted pretty good so my face was covered. It was little redheaded Sandra who lost. So her punishment was to clean the plate and boot with her tongue. So Claire asked if we could clean off our faces while Sandra was eating the turd and the instructor said sure, if we use our tongues only. So while Sandra was trying to eat the last of the turd without puking, me, Claire and Denise, this cute Asian girl, licked each others faces off. It was tough not to puke but we all managed and then in true team spirit, we all helped Sandra finish her cleaning duties as she was struggling. Plus we had to lick the instructor's asshole clean too. We all took turns. You could say that we all got pretty shit faced. I know, gross huh? It's okay. After that all eleven of us got in the showers together, cleaned up and fucked the rest of the night away. We had another party like that after we finished trade school too," my sister said.

"Tammy, you have outdone me. That was beyond my comprehension. I never knew you had that in you. Wow!" I complimented. Sure it was gross but exciting too. I know it turns me on when I push the boundaries and see just how freaky I can get. Tammy's stories from boot camp were having that effect on me. I smiled at her. I was glad in the fact that I knew that I wasn't alone as the only freak in the family.

Both Tammy and I were sitting the same way. Our legs were crossed tightly, thighs squeezing our sex organs. Tammy had the advantage of wearing skin tight jeans to help create friction on her clitoris and a powerful set of thighs. I was still in my black tennis skirt and tights. I always wore panties to work to keep my cock hidden away but my current erection had escaped its silk trap. My crossed legs and tights had my thick cock on edge. I figured I was going to have to go and squeeze one out very shortly. I was feeling a bit guilty though at the idea that my own hot, nasty, perverted sister was the cause of my lust but the incestuous thoughts just made me even hornier.