Candy's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine obediently dropped back to her knees with her cock bouncing in front of her. I felt her soft, wet mouth wrap around my aching cock. It felt so good that I moaned into the panties that were stuffed in my mouth. I closed my eyes at the pleasure of my roommate sucking my cock. Suddenly I felt a wicked slap across my face. Tammy had struck me so hard that I nearly fell over. The sting on my cheek had made my ears ring. I opened my eyes and saw her waving a finger at me. She slapped me again, lighter than the first one and held my face in her hand. She leaned in close to me and demanded, "Don't you even think of coming yet. You better not blow your load until I tell you to. Understand?" I nodded my head in agreement. "Good," Tammy said in satisfaction and gave me one more light slap across my face.

That was easier said then done as I was really pent up and Jasmine's mouth was making me feel so good. Her wet tongue rolled around the head of my cock, slobbering saliva all up and down my shaft as she pumped her head. Tammy kept a close eye on me and could see my distress. She grabbed Jasmine by her hair and pulled her face off of my cock. It was just in time. I didn't think I could last another minute.

Tammy looked at her and said, "You must be really talented at that. Candy was having too good of time. Now be a good girl and eat my baby sister's asshole for me." She let Jas go who then got behind me and lifted up my dress and started licking my ass crack. I enjoyed a good rim job as much as a blow job but without the direct stimulation on my cock, I would certainly last longer. Tammy pulled the panty gag out of my mouth. I could suddenly breath a lot better. My sister sat back on the bed in front of me and lewdly spread her legs, exposing her pussy to me again. It was slick and sticky.

"Bend over more Candy. Don't be shy. Get closer to me," Tammy invited. As I bent over, my face barely inches from my sister's lap, I could feel Jasmine's tongue worm its way deep into my anal cavity. I moaned in pleasure. Tammy smiled at me and stroked my pink hair. "So little sister, tell me. Is this what you want?" she asked as her eyes pointed to her tasty looking twat. I nodded.

"Do you want to do more with me? Are you sure?" She asked seductively. I nodded again. "She went on, "Because I have wanted to defile you for years but you were too young before and I was your older sister. But now little sister, you are all grown up and can make big girl decisions for yourself. So if you're willing..." she tailed off and lowered her eyes again toward her own crotch. I lowered my face slowly until my lips touched her hot pink clit. I stuck my tongue out and gave it a long slow lick. She moaned. It was hard pressed against my tongue. I licked it again and followed with a deep soft suck. Tammy drew in a deep breath and grabbed me by my hair. She pulled my face up to hers and gave me the deepest soul kiss. It was slow and loving but very forceful. Tammy's tongue entered my mouth and sought out mine. We kissed deep an passionately as she held my head.

After a few minutes of making out, Tammy got back in control. She pushed me back to the standing position. Jas still had her tongue buried in my asshole. Tammy said, "Okay bitches. Switch it up. Time to see Candy do some cock sucking. Poor Jas hasn't had any attention yet." I got down on my knees and went right at Jasmine's cock. I went deep on the first gulp with the head of her erection pressed against my tonsils. That made my saliva pour out all over her cock. Jasmine moaned in delight. I sucked hard and swirled my tongue around the head of her penis. She started swaying her hips and fucking my face. She gasped after a couple minutes of my oral stimulation.

Tammy quickly intervened again. She pulled me off of my roommate's rocket that was ready to explode. "Jesus fucking Christ! You sissies have no stamina. You can't come yet. I still have big plans for you two," she chastised. Tammy then ordered me to eat Jasmine's ass. Getting to it was the problem with her tight silk garment on. Tammy helped her unbutton it and pull it off. That left Jas in just her black lace bra, garter belt and stockings. Tammy helped me pull my dress off too. I was left in my pink bra and pink fishnets. Both of us still had our shoes on. I got in position and began to feast on Jasmine's little puckered hole.

As I ate out Jasmine's asshole, Tammy let Jasmine give her pussy a few licks too before pulling her up for a sweet kiss. Tammy then picked up something from the bed and got up. Jas stayed bent over to give me easy access to her back door. Tammy circled around behind me and I could see that she was holding her belt, doubled over. I could feel the leather as she slowly grazed my ass with it. A moment of terror rose within me. Tammy giggled and said, "Come on, deeper you ass eating slut." With that she brought down a wicked stroke with the belt across my bum cheeks. It stung and burned hot after. A tear welled up in my eye right away.

I flinched but returned to the rim job that I was giving. Tammy softly caressed my burning flesh with the belt again, teasing me. "Come on sister. You can eat her shitter better than that. Get in deep. I want you to taste Mister Ho's noodles," she taunted before striking me hard again with a crack of the belt. My ass was on fire with pain. I shook and moaned with tears flowing down my cheeks. I used my hands to pull Jasmine's ass cheeks apart and make a good show of me tongue fucking her pooper. Tammy laughed and smacked me again three times quickly as she commanded, "Eat, eat, eat!"

I didn't know if I could take much more. Any time Darius had whipped my ass wasn't as hard as my sister's strokes. She must have sensed it or saw how red my ass cheeks were getting. She grabbed my hair and pulled me back. "Show me your tongue, slut. I want to see brown," she ordered. I dutifully pulled my tongue out of Jasmine's asshole and stuck it out for inspection. I had no idea what it looked like just the funky taste.

"Ah, that's my good girl," Tammy said with satisfaction before pulling my face to hers and kissing me hard again. She sought out my tongue and sucked on it hard. Then just as quickly, she pulled away and grabbed Jasmine and shoved her tongue in my pretty Asian friend's mouth. They made out for a few minutes until Tammy pushed her away. I was panting with lust. My sister was beginning to let her kink out. Jasmine was winded too. I could tell she was fascinated by the whole scene. Tammy patted the bed and ordered us up onto the mattress on our hands and knees. My sister peeled off her tight blue dress and allowed herself to be totally naked in front of us. Her big breasts swayed as she moved. Her areole were like big pink doilies and her nipples were hard and pointy.

She went to her bag and pulled out a bottle of lube. She walked around the bed behind us and I could feel the cool, slick liquid against my burning hot ass. The I felt Tammy's fingers slide inside my rectum. Luckily, she had short, butch fingernails from the Army so they went in easily. She was doing the same to Jas with her other hand. "Holy fuck, you must be whores. Your assholes are so loose and sloppy. I bet I could fit my entire hand in there if I tried," she teased. She worked our holes with two and then three fingers, stretching us open. I was excited with anticipation for what would come next.

Tammy worked our holes for a few minutes before pulling out. She then grabbed a toy from her bag. She was holding an eighteen inch, pink, double headed, rubber dildo. She waved it in our faces to show what was in store for our rear ends. She stuck one of the heads in Jasmine's mouth and started face fucking her. Jas gagged as it hit the back of her throat which produced a trail of saliva slime that dripped down her chin. Tammy then removed it and brought the toy to me. She repeated the throat gagging on me using the opposite end of the dildo. Satisfied that the double header was sufficiently slimy, Tammy had Jas and I turn ninety degrees in opposite directions so that our bums were touching. "That's it bitches, ass to ass," she laughed.

Tammy began pushing each end of the dildo into our butts. I felt adequately loosened up but that first penetration of the sphincter muscle always gave me a shot of pain. I grunted as the rubber cock slid past that point and went deeper into my colon. Jas was getting the same treatment behind me. Once the dildo was lodged securely into both of our assholes Tammy ordered, "Push back sluts. Take all of it. I want to see both of your slutty bottoms banging against each other. Come on now, you can do it." I pushed back, trying to get as much of it inside me as possible. With Jas pushing back, the one of us with the looser hole would get the most rubber inside her rectum. I grunted as I pushed and soon felt Jasmine's bum cheeks touching mine. I don't know who had more inside but I felt extremely full.

"Come on sisies. Let me see you fuck," Tammy encouraged as Jas and I bounced back and forth, fucking ourselves ass to ass on the long, pink tool. We were both whimpering like the sissies that we were. As we pumped faster and faster, our butts made a slapping sound when they crashed together and I could feel Jasmine's balls smacking painfully against mine. We fucked and fucked. Tammy was masturbating furiously as she watched. She was standing at the end of the bed in the middle of us getting a close up show. She came around in front of me with her fingers still buried in her snatch. For a second, I thought I might get to taste her pussy again but she turned her back to me and shoved my face between her ass cheeks. I didn't need to be told what to do. I dove tongue first into my sister's tight little pink pucker hole. Her ass tasted amazing.

Tammy held my head in place and grinded her muscular ass back onto my face. I had my tongue in as deep as I could stretch it. I could the feel the vibration of her hand as she beat her clit at a feverish pace. Tammy was speechless as she groaned with delight. I felt her body shake and tense up. She spun around quickly and pulled up tight on her pussy, spreading her lips apart just an inch from my mouth. I opened wide as she let another gusher of vaginal juice fly all over my face. The spray continued for another twenty seconds or so, filling my mouth. I swallowed down all of her hot love juice. As she stopped squirting, she jammed her cunny in my face and used my tongue to wipe herself clean. She was still shaking as she pulled herself away.

Jasmine and I were both still impaled on the double headed dildo, frantically fucking ourselves stupid. Tammy recovered and came back to us. She reached between our ass cheeks and grabbed onto the dildo. "Off!" she demanded with authority. I fell forward as the long toy popped from my asshole. I was exhausted but still horny as fuck. I still had not had an orgasm yet. Neither had Jasmine. We were aching for release but at Tammy's mercy.

As we collected our breath, Tammy had slipped on a strap on harness. Hanging in front of her was huge black rubber cock, ten inches long and much thicker than the double header with a big mushroom head on it. She was greasing it up with lube. She then instructed us to face each other while still on hands and knees. My backdoor was farting without control. I felt warm lube running down my thigh. My asshole must have been gaping open. "Okay sluts, time to get serious," my sister teased. She brought back the double header. Jasmine and I were making out as we waited for Tammy. Tammy took the still dirty double header and put it between our faces. She shoved an end into each of our mouths. I don't know who's ass I was tasting, mine or my roommate's. We stared at each other as we sucked as much of it into our mouths as we could. Tammy went around behind Jasmine first and forced her monster cock into my friend's stretched out hole. Jasmine winced and I could see the agony in her eyes as the strap on dildo entered her colon deeper and deeper. A tear ran down her face as my sister fucked her. Tammy had a hold of Jasmines hips and was stroking her from behind with a machismo that few men possessed.

Tammy fucked Jasmine for about five minutes before pulling out and coming around behind me. I could hear Jasmine fart as the dildo popped out of her ass. With the dirty double header still in both Jasmine's and my mouth, I felt the massive head of Tammy's big black dildo pushing against my sphincter. I didn't think it would fit. Tammy grabbed my hips and forced it past the ring. I tried to scream but could only muster a squeal around the rubber cock in my mouth.

Tears flowed freely as Tammy rocked my ass. She picked up the pace and really started fucking me. She leaned down to me and whispered in my ear as she fucked my ass, "This is what you wanted isn't it? Your ass is mine baby sister. I own this ass now. Come on, take it. You're my little slut now. You love getting fucked by your sister. I know you do you kinky little freak." As she taunted me, she fucked me faster and faster. She was tearing my ass up. After five minutes or so she pulled out to return to Jasmine. My back door was gaping open and I could feel the cool air flow in.

As she was lining up Jasmine's ass again, Tammy stopped and had an epiphany. "Spit that thing out bitches. You whore's should be sucking the real thing," she realized. She smacked Jasmine on the bum, saying, "Roll over on your back, slut." My rommie did as instructed and laid down on her back. We had spit out the double header and tossed it aside on the bed. "Okay, Candyfloss, get on top and sixty-nine her," I was told. I crawled over Jasmine's body and slowly lowered my balls to her mouth. My cock was still rigid and purple with build up. I didn't want to pop off too quick so I hoped Jas would just give my balls a good washing. I in turn lowered my face to Jasmine's stiff penis and gave it long licks. Tammy grabbed my friend's legs and pushed her knees up to get access to her ass. I held her legs in place and had a close up view of the monster dildo sliding back inside her abused asshole. The slick black rubber was messy and greasy. It must have still hurt the second time in. As Tammy bottomed out inside Jas, I could feel my friend wince in pain and moan into my scrotum.

Tammy was feeling playful. She said, "Okay bitches, I can see your half hearted cock sucking. Let's make it interesting. First one to come is the loser and has to orally clean this dildo off and believe me, it's already pretty fucking nasty. So get sucking. Best cocksucker wins." With that she really started to plough Jasmine's ass and I had a front row seat to the action. Jas was having a hard time staying focused and was giving me a sloppy blowjob. The fucking was throwing her off of her best game. I focused hard on giving the best head that could, hoping to get her off quickly.

After a few minutes and no orgasms yet, Tammy pulled her rubber cock out of Jasmine's hole. I could see and smell how foul it was. Tammy grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. She jammed the head of huge penis in my mouth. I wasn't expecting it and gagged a bit. I got a good taste of Jasmine's ass. Tammy pulled it back and slammed it deep into my roommate's ass again right to the hilt. I dropped my face back down on Jasmine's cock and resumed the blow job, while trying not to retch.

A few minutes later, Tammy pulled out again and came behind me. My asshole had still not fully snapped shut and that was probably a good thing because it still stung as my sister plunged all ten inches right back into my chute. I could feel how hard it was to concentrate on sucking cock while getting murdered by that fat rubber dick. I felt like it was my chance though and really got to work sucking. It was torture but in the very best way. I was getting fucked by the biggest cock I had ever felt and getting a nice, wet sloppy blow job at the same time. I also had the pleasure of having a beautiful girl penis in my mouth and the knowledge that my own sister, who I had crushed on for years, was the one fucking my ass.

My mind reeled and I was getting dizzy. I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. I was about to explode. Just then I could feel the hot gooey rush of Jasmine's semen spraying the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but she was so pent up it was coming out my nose and out of the corners of my mouth. I forgot that it made me the winner of the game and I should have raised my head to display the mouthful of cum but I was cum drunk and started to erupt myself. I unleashed my load into my best friend's mouth and I could feel her gagging as she tried desperately to swallow too. I raised my head and screamed out in orgasm.

"Little sister, you came first?" Tammy said with surprise. I turned my head and she could see Jasmine's spent climax dripping down my chin. "Oh! She came too? Oh well, I guess it was a tie then," she said. I was about to dispute the finding but thought about Tammy's story about teamwork in the freckles contest. Tammy pulled the big strap -on cock out of my sore, aching butt and Jasmine and I dutifully licked it clean together. With a mouthful of cum, the shitty taste of the dildo was diluted to a tolerable degree.

"That's it sissies, lick my cock. Get it shiny clean bitches. How does that taste, huh? Taste each other's ass on that. Mmm, mmm, good," Tammy teased as we worked. When her dildo looked clean enough, Tammy pulled it away and took it off. "Well, what are you two dumb cunts waiting for? Kiss each other. Share the love girls. Make it good and sloppy," my sister ordered. We did. Jasmine and I made out, sharing the mixture of flavours that were in our mouths.

Tammy put the dildo away and returned with more lubricant. I thought we were done but Tammy was rubbing handfuls of lube over our butts again. I knew that my ass was sore and probably stretched wide open. Jasmine and I continued kissing as Tammy began working fingers back up inside us both. "I bet I can get my fists in there now," she claimed. I was so loose that she easily got her hand in past my sphincter ring. It was a bit tougher for Jas but within minutes Tammy had both of hands up to her wrists in our asses. It honestly felt better than the dildo.

"Oh, ya! Now you two are true sluts. I am almost up to my elbow in my sister's ass. Come on Jas, you can do it too," she encouraged. Tammy had Jas and I kneel on the bed and Tammy rested her elbows on the mattress. "Let's see you two do the work this time. I'm going to hold my arms in place and you sluts can bounce up and down on my fists. Come on, fuck yourselves. Stretch those sissy cunts," she demanded.

Jas and I pumped up and down. I took most of my sister's forearm into my butt. Jas was crying and finally she couldn't take any more. She fell off of Tammy's fist and rolled on the bed. I kept bouncing and looked down to notice that I was hard as a rock again. Tammy noticed too. I fell foreword and Tammy pulled her fist out of my very wrecked rectum.

Jas said goodnight and left the room. I heard the shower run a minute later. I was exhausted but still horny. I gently began rubbing my cock on my pillow. Tammy pulled the pillow away and replaced it with her mouth. She engulfed my erection right down to the base. She held it deep in her throat until she needed air. She came up with saliva dripping from her chin. My sister then pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Her pussy was so wet that she easily slid down onto my cock. My head was spinning. Her vagina was soft and velvety and hot. It felt like candy. She leaned forward and rubbed her big boobs in my face. I slobbered all over them, trying to get a lip lock on one of her nipples. She just rubbed them all over my face. My sister then started humping me, bouncing down on my cock, all the while squeezing with her kegel muscles. She felt so fucking good.