Candy's Fashion House Ch. 07

Story Info
The cocoon opens and the butterfly emerges.
6.7k words
4.61
25.8k
19

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,519 Followers

Thanks to Charlie for his editorial assistance and guidance. You are a star Charlie.

*****

Could I do it? Could I attend Karla's party? The more I thought about it the more I wanted to do it. I recalled some of the things Lauren used to say. Didn't I want others to see Kelli? The simple answer was yes. The more I dressed as Kelli the more I liked it and yes I wondered whether I could pull it off. Could I go out in public? Would I pass or would I be a laughing stock. It both scared and excited me at the same time.

I started to put together a plan, if I was going to do this I wanted it to be special. I didn't want to just pass I wanted to knock Laurens socks off, and if I was honest I wanted to knock Karlas socks off as well.

So I would need assistance, I scanned through the paper looking at ads for all of the local beauty salons looking for someone who looked like they would be able to help. There was nothing in the papers that looked remotely like what I was looking for. It turned up on one of the forums I was part of.

Candy's Salon looked like it was what I wanted. It seemed like from her ad that she specialised in the alternative life styles. That sounded hopeful so I decided to call tomorrow and make an appointment.

When I rang Candy's, a voice that I could only describe as pure sex answered the phone, her voice was like liquid velvet so smooth and sexy, I was tongue tied and couldn't find words, "hello , hello" she kept repeating until I finally found my tongue. I explained I was going out on a girls night out and needed my hair done and, as I tried to get the words out they stuck in my throat, I couldn't actually say what I wanted. God she would just laugh at me!

"Honey don't be scared, is this your first time?"

I was mumbling incoherently trying to say something intelligent. "Well I saw on your website you cater for all sorts of people", I was trying to find a way to describe myself.

"Honey relax Ok, take a deep breath. Have you ever had a beauty treatment before?"

"No" I mumbled.

"OK then look sweetie what say I book in an afternoon for you and we can try and make you more beautiful OK."

I was hesitating unable to speak. She spoke with such a soothing calming voice, "Honey we cater for all types of human beings here, we have transvestites, crossdressers, gay men and women, we cater for everyone. So if you are a little different we can do it. So back to my question honey what do you need?"

As she talked I got my breath back, "Well I was thinking I am going to"... I broke down and started to cry.

"Hey sweetie don't cry, come in early on Friday morning and I will look after you personally OK. There will be no one else here except you and me. It will be expensive though!"

"I don't care about the money" I sobbed.

"OK sugar I want you to be here at eight sharp OK!"

I was nervous for the rest of the week, I constantly had to try and convince myself that this was a good idea. Fuck I would have to go shopping, if I was nervous before I was absolutely terrified now. I took Thursday and Friday off work Wednesday night I spent ages getting my makeup right, I did it over and over until I think I could do it in my sleep. In the morning I went through the routine, I must have done my makeup five times before I was happy, then I fretted about the dress, I tried on several of Laurens before settling on the yellow sleeveless one that Lauren had brought.

By the time I was ready to go I had walked a mile back and forth in front of the mirror. Time to do it!

At the shopping centre I sat in my car for ages trying to build up the courage; I knew if I couldn't do this then I certainly wouldn't be able to go to Karla's party.

As I walked into the mall I could see and sense people staring at me. Surprisingly it wasn't in a bad way, I could see the men ogling me, there were men walking with their wives sneaking glimpses as I walked past, suddenly my confidence was running high, as I walked into the dress shop that confidence disappeared in a flash. The young sales girl who was stunningly gorgeous looked at me and turned away, did she know? Had she picked me shit I didn't know whether to bluff it out or turn and run, in the end I walked over to a rack of dresses and started to look through them. The sales girl came over and smiled, "Looking for something in particular" she asked warmly?

"Yes I croaked I need something for a girl's night out tomorrow night."

She looked me up and down and smiled, "Well if you don't care about the price I have something over in the corner."

She was right there was a beautiful little black dress, it was very plain but well made the cut was lovely and if it fit like it looked it would be perfect. I babbled, "I will take it." She looked at me weirdly, "aren't you going to try it on?"

I didn't want to but then thought better of it. I took the dress and headed for the changing rooms. I slipped it on and was gobsmacked that it did fit so well. I changed and walked proudly to the counter and brought it. While she was packaging it I walked around and brought some panties and a bra and then saw a lovely necklace that took my fancy. I brought the lot.

As I walked back to the car I saw the shoe shop and decided that I would buy some shoes more suitable for day wear, I found three pairs that I loved, a low heel loafer style shoe, a pair of white ones with a thtee inch heel which I thought would probably go with anything. The killer was a pair of black stilettos with a four inch heel that laced up around the ankle. They looked really slutty but I just had to have them. As I was driving home I started to giggle, fucking hell how many times had I heard Lauren say I just had to have them, fuck I am turning into a real girl.

That night I paraded around in my new acquisitions posing and strutting around. I was trying my new lipstick when Lauren rang, it started off Ok but we had been talking for less than ten minutes when she broke down and started bawling, she was babbling and not making much sense but the bottom line was she missed me and wanted to come home.

I was firm, "Lauren when you are prepared to be honest with me we can talk, if that's tonight I will come and get you and we can talk all night and sort it out, is that what you want?"

She sniffled and sobbed, "Michael I just want to be with you." She sobbed and cried but wouldn't speak, I kept prompting her trying to just get a conversation going but she wouldn't speak. In the end she hung up.

The next morning I took an age doing my makeup, I was extra nervous knowing I was going to see somebody who was an expert and they would probably laugh their heads of at my crappy attempt.

I pulled up outside Candy's place; it was out of town in the more industrial part of town. The salon looked nice but seemed in a strange place. I walked in not knowing what the hell to expect. Once inside I was stunned at how pleasant it was, it had a sort of bohemian style , as I waited at the counter a sexy curvaceous beautiful blonde woman came out, it was candy her voice was unmistakeable, god she was so sexy.

"So you are Kelli she smiled, it's a pleasure to meet you, come and sit down I will get you a coffee and we can chat about what you want". She sat down beside me and handed me the coffee she grinned, "So Kelli tell me what you want?"

Man this was harder than I thought it was going to be, here I was sitting with this gorgeous sexy woman whose voice could melt the Antarctic with her sexiness, and I was going to tell her I'm a fucking man dressed as a woman.

She could sense my unease, "Kelli how long have you been dressing."

"Shit is it that obvious."

She laughed, "No sweetie actually it's not, if you hadn't rung me and cried and blubbered I wouldn't have guessed, you look very sexy. If I was into girls I would do you right here right now." That broke the ice and I melted a little.

"I guess I have been doing this for a few months or so I confessed."

She leaned back looking me up and down, "Well for someone who has only been dressing for such a short time you have done amazingly well. You look sensational."

I stuttered my way into a full confession about how I ended up here.

She was amazed, "And you haven't been taking hormones or anything?"

Again I shook my head, "Wow sweetie you are the most natural looking CD I have ever met, and I have met lots. So you have this night out tonight and of course you want to slay them right?"

I just nodded my head.

Candy looked at me with a sort of appraising look, "So Kelli show me what are you going to wear?"

I went out to the car and got the outfit I was going to wear.

She shook her head, "Honey that's nice but it's not going to slay them, but don't worry I think I have something that will do the trick! That is if you want to and trust me?"

I nodded my head again.

"OK let's get started", she reached over and ran her hand up my leg and I just about hit the ceiling, I wasn't expecting that!!

"Hey settle down honey, I just wanted to see how smooth your legs were. So you have been shaving them everyday by the feel? So no need for a wax, what about your privates do you shave there as well?"

I just about choked on my coffee, shit this was a whole lot more personal than I was expecting.

Candy was laughing, "Look sweetie I am just trying to help OK, I don't know if you are going to get busy tonight but if you are you want to be at your best don't you?"

She watched as I blushed and tried unsuccessfully to say something.

"OK honey I don't think the coffee is going to do it, I think maybe some wine might be in order." She went to the cupboard and pulled out a bottle of wine, poured a couple of glasses handed one to me and then toasted to a new start. She clinked her glass with mine and then drank hers, I followed suit and threw mine back as well.

She giggled, "So Kelli do you shave your man parts?"

I nodded "yes."

"Well does it need a touch up, I was going to suggest a bikini wax. It will leave you as smooth as a babies bum."

My face was as red as a traffic light, but I was caught up in the moment, I nodded, "OK?"

She grabbed my hand, "Alright follow me, out the back." Once we arrived at the massage table she cooed in that sweet sexy voice, "OK honey strip off and climb up on the table."

I did as she asked, this was the first time I had been naked in front of another woman since Lauren and I had started dating. Candy smiled, "Don't be nervous honey I have seen a few of these before. Now before I start I need to tell you this is going to hurt, OK."

Again I just nodded.

"Lay back and think of England" she giggled, and ran her hands all around my dick and balls. I couldn't help it I started to get a hard on and that made her laugh, "Well this seems to be working, oooh it's nice and big to."

I was embarrassed and blushing, "Don't worry baby it happens to everyone the first time, by the time we have done this half a dozen times it will seem like we are just old friends." With that she started to apply the hot wax all over my crutch, she then applied the strips and gave a sharp tug. Oh mother of god, fuck she wasn't wrong it hurt like hell and it brought tears to my eyes.

The evil bitch just giggled saying, "I told you so didn't I. Don't worry sweetie after a few times it gets easier". It certainly fixed my erection anyway.

When she finished she sat me up handed me a glass of wine, she was running her hand gently over my face, "wow you don't have a lot of stubble, what have you been using?"

I explained the turmeric paste; she nodded, "Well sweetie it's definitely working for you . For tonight though I am going to give you a facial mask, it works a bit like the waxing but not quite as painful. As she was looking and appraising she asked so what sort of look do you want?"

I didn't know what to say, "I was hoping you might suggest something" I muttered.

"Yeah that's OK babes I have a plan, so long as you trust me."

She described what she was going to do. My hair style was going to be a little pixie cut; she was going to dye my hair blonde with some coloured streaks.

It all sounded pretty cool, but then I thought oh shit I have to work next week, so I explained that whatever she did would need to be something I could restyle in a masculine way. When I told her I was a scaffolder she laughed, "Wow that must be hard, what do they think working with a girl?"

I gasped, "Jesus Candy this is something I only ever done in private. Everywhere else I am still male. The guys at work don't know about this so that's why I need to be able to go back to being Michael after this weekend. Candy this is the very first time I will have faced the world as Kelli. Yesterday I got brave enough to go to the mall to buy the dress. But this is different I know some of the people at this party and it scares me to death. My wife is going to be there, her best friend, who is also my friend will be there. Shit the more I talk about it the more I think this is a stupid idea!"

"Relax Kelli, just relax, you are working yourself up into a real state. Look let's just see what we can do today. If at the end you aren't comfortable just don't go OK?"

That made sense. I nodded, "yeah OK."

So Candy set to work on my facial and hair style, there was tinfoil all over my hair and she was applying this mask thing on my face. She kept handing me a fresh glass of wine as mine emptied and she chatted about what I was going to do long term.

The truth is I hadn't thought any further ahead than tonight. I certainly didn't know what Lauren was going to say or do. I muttered caustically. "Maybe this is just a hoax? Maybe she will just laugh at me? Maybe Lauren and Karla her were just setting me up to make fun of me and ridicule me in public!"

Candy hugged me as I slumped down in the chair. Shush sweetie you are just being silly.

As we chatted Candy I asked about her business and she said with a deep sigh that this was good but not what she wanted to do full time. She started to get really excited as she told me about her dress designs. She was toying with dress design and that's what she really wanted to do. At the moment she only did it as a casual spare time thing. If she wasn't busy she would work on her designs. Wow the passion and drive she had when she talked about her designs was incredible. She was so animated and into it her passion was real and it shone through.

I had to ask, "So if you love it so much why don't you do it fulltime?"

Candy's face got long and she lost some of that spark, "Oh it's just money really sweetie, this is a fun job, because I get to meet people like you, and it pays the bills but it doesn't make enough for me to take time away from the business to focus on my designs fulltime."

I was thinking, "So how much would you need to make it work?"

She sounded uneasy, "Well I developed a bit of a plan and approached a couple of banks for a business loan but they all turned me down."

Once the facial was applied and the foils in she grabbed my hand and dragged me out the back to show me her designs. She had several racks of beautifully crafted dresses and clothes.

I looked at her totally stunned, "You make all of these?"

She nodded, "Sure do honey, they are all mine" she stated proudly.

"Wow Candy these are really good; I mean I don't know anything about fashion but even I can see the workmanship, and the quality these are fabulous. Candy the quality is amazing, you are really talented!"

She hugged me, "Thanks sweetie that means a lot."

She walked over and pulled a navy blue sleeveless off the shoulder dress off the rack, she held it against me. "This is what I was going to suggest for tonight if you want?"

"Wow Candy that's beautiful but do you really think I could wear something like that?"

She grinned wickedly, "Sweetie you can wear anything, you are beautiful. Stop being so hard on yourself, and you have to stop putting yourself down OK!"

We went back into the salon and Candy set about working her magic and slowly but surely Kelli started to emerge.

The day was dragging on and Candy walked over to her counter and came back with what looked like a gun, "this will hurt a little" she cackled evilly as she held it up to my ear, then POW I had pierced ears. I didn't get a chance to say stop or no I didn't want to!

She looked at me with an enquiring stare, "How brave are you Kelli?"

I was really nervous now, "Why do you ask" I mumbled trying to keep calm.

"Well I have been fooling around making jewellery and I have a tummy button diamond stud and chain that would look spectacular. No one would see it until you undress?"

I don't know if it was the wine talking, or if I was just in such a good mood? But I decided that what the hell, in for a penny in for a pound. "Yeah go on then I exclaimed, do your worst!"

There was that bloody gun again and POW and it was done. She attached this beautiful little diamond stud with two gold chains each with a couple of rubies and another diamond at the end.

Once my makeup was done Candy started to work on my chest, what I should have said is lack of one. She brought over these fleshy coloured silicone boobs, she held them up to my chest OK honey what size do you want, we can go all the way up to double DD's.

I shook my head violently, "Shit no Candy I just want little ones; I don't want to look like some kind of freak!"

She laughed, "That's good to hear some CD's want to go big, but I think nice little ones are going to work well for you. You are so skinny that anything bigger than maybe a B cup might be too much!"

Candy explained that we could just go for the padded bra, but if I really wanted to slay them we should go with the breast forms?

I decided I wanted the breast forms, so it would be as realistic as possible.

Candy went into the store room and came back with a B cup pair and without me understanding what was going on Candy glued them in place.

Holy shit I had breasts, it felt so weird, there was actual weight in these puppies. Candy blended in some skin tone makeup and you couldn't tell the difference, they looked real, they felt real.

Candy had also brought out a matching bra and undies and suspender belt set, they were so beautiful, made of a deep blue silk with black lace trim, the colour was similar to the dress I was going to wear.

Candy held out a skin coloured tight corset, it looked like a medical sort of material, but when I pulled it on it sucked my waist in really tight and pushed my chest up, so that when Candy added the bra it looked wonderful.

She handed me a pair of black seamed stockings and she rolled them up my legs and clipped them onto the suspender belt.

Candy dragged me back to the makeup table and started to remove the foils from my hair and she set about trimming my mane into the style we had discussed. While we worked Candy asked about the night out, where we were going and what we would be doing. I ran through the itinerary Karla had posted on Facebook.

"So you are all meeting at the bayou Bar to start?"

"Yes I think that's how it will work" I mumbled, not really sure at all.

"So how are you going to work this honey, are you just going to waltz in? Or are you going to make a big late entrance?"

"To be honest Candy I hadn't even thought this far ahead, so no I don't know, I just wanted to surprise Lauren and Karla, I don't care about the others."

"OK babes what say I drive you there; I will go inside and scope the place out. I will wait till Lauren is at the bar or in the ladies room and I will signal you to come in?"

"Wow that's a lot to ask Candy, are you sure you don't mind?"

"Hell no sweetie I like to provide a full service and I want you to be happy. So if I can help I will."

Candy used a special lipstick on my lips which tingled a little but really fattened up my lips, it gave me a very sexy pout. Not a trout pout but nice defined lips.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,519 Followers
12