Candy's Fashion House Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy pulled the dress on for me and as I rubbed my hands up and down it, I heard Candy saying, "shit, I looked at her and she exclaimed quick get it off I am going to have to make some adjustments."

So she quickly pulled it up and disappeared out the back and I heard the sound of a sewing machine going hell for leather as she worked away.

This time it fit perfectly, it was so figure hugging, but it flared out from the hips. With the aid of the corset and the boobs I now had a pretty nice figure!

Candy came back with a pair of silver sequined open toed high heels that had two straps with buckles that fitted across the ankle, when I tried them on it was like a match made in heaven, the heel was about four inches so a little taller than I was used to, but when I walked they at least felt comfortable. I staggered around trying to get used to them, I was no picture of elegance that was for sure. As I staggered Candy laughed, "Sweetie that is no way for a lady to walk." She gave me a demonstration; "Walk like this, one foot directly in front of the other, it will make your bum sway. It's the way the models do it." So I paraded around and around the salon with Candy giving me instructions between fits of laughter.

The last thing was a purse, which is something I hadn't even considered. Candy rummaged through her collection and came out with a silver sequined clutch purse that fitted well.

She made me stand there as she walked round and round checking every single detail. She hugged me tight "Honey you are going to smash them tonight."

Time was getting on, Candy rushed me over to the counter and sat me down while she did my nails, and she had to use false ones as mine were wrecked.

It was getting close to the time for the first drinks at the Bayou, Candy rushed me out to her car and we scooted off to the bar. When we arrived Candy jumped out of the car and ran inside leaving me nervously fretting in the car. All the fears I had previously were returning with a vengeance. I was just about ready to pull the pin when Candy came back.

"We need a change of plan, I don't recognise Lauren from the photo you showed me. There is however a seating area, we could go in and grab a seat, you can point her out to me and we can sit with you keeping your back to the group and then when she has her back turned you can wander over."

So that's what we did, as we entered the foyer area I could feel the eyes of a group of guys leering at us as we walked by. We sat down and I could see Lauren she was standing with Karla a little away from the group, I pointed her out to Candy who whistled quietly, "Shit honey you are one lucky guy. She looks beautiful!" After a few moments of watching Candy whispered, "OK, she has gone to the bar and is talking to another woman, now's your chance, just wander over and loiter about."

I stood up, Candy stood up beside me and we hugged. I kissed her saying, "Thanks Candy; I couldn't have done this without you! You are awesome and gorgeous."

She smiled, "Hey sweetie it is all good. You are going to slay them. Remember you are beautiful, sexy, and clever. Above all else you are a nice person. Take no prisoner honey." With that she walked away leaving me standing by myself feeling as nervous as hell.

I stood there for quite a while watching Karla, all of the insults Lauren had thrown at me fluttered through my mind. How I was chicken and ran away from everything. Damn it I had come too far to chicken out. I lifted my head holding it tall and proud. I pulled my shoulders back and stuck my chest out and walked towards the bar area, I remembered what Candy said about the walk. I focused on putting one foot in front of the other and I could feel my ass swaying and I could feel the eyes of the group of men I had to walk past to get to where Karla was standing. As I neared Karla I saw Lauren out of the corner of my eye and she was standing in a hug with another woman who I recognised as her boss Meryl. They were talking in a close huddle and were joined by another woman who I did not recognise.

I walked up to where Karla was standing and stood facing away from her pretending to peer around the room as if I was looking for someone.

As I was standing there I heard Lauren she had walked over and was standing talking to Karla. I heard her ask who I was.

Karla responded with a giggle, "I don't know, but she has had every eye in the place following her including mine, shit look at those legs!"

Lauren was giggling as well, "Settle down Karla otherwise I will think you are turning."

Karla laughed, "No I think one gay chick in my life is enough for me, but if I was going to she could do it for me."

Lauren asked, "Is she with our group?"

"I don't know Karla mumbled she has just been standing there as if she is waiting for someone."

They talked a little more, and Lauren repeated Karla's comments about my legs, "God Karla you are right her legs are beautiful. She is stunning."

Karla giggled, "You sound like you are interested?"

Lauren giggled, "No babe I am just jealous." She sighed deeply and the talking stopped for a while.

Karla whispered, "Lauren I did ask Kelli to come tonight."

"You did" Lauren quizzed rather loudly.

"Yeah I thought maybe it was behind you two not talking. I thought if I could get her to come along maybe it might open the door for some communication."

Lauren asked, "Well what did he say? Is he coming?"

Karla's answer was hushed, "I don't know Lauren she never actually said. I had hope, but it is getting late so maybe not."

As they talked I decided to walk over to the bar and get a drink, as I walked away from where they were standing I made sure my ass wobbled and swayed as I walked.

At the bar I ordered a white wine and as I turned to look back over the room I saw Lauren and Karla watching me intently, the moment my gaze fell on them they both turned away quickly pretending not be watching.

Wow Lauren didn't recognise me!

I decided now was the time, I picked up my glass of wine and strutted my way back to where they were standing, as I neared I could see Laurens head lift up as she saw me heading towards them. As I got closer I saw her eyes light up.

"Oh my god she exclaimed Kelli. Oh my god what are you doing here and she rushed towards me wrapping me in a tight hug. There were tears in her eyes, oh god Kelli I am so pleased to see you, but what are you doing here?"

I smiled, "Well Karla invited me so I thought I would come and see what one of these girls' nights out is all about."

Lauren wouldn't let me go she was hugging me so tightly, I was trying to hold my glass without spilling it all down her back, I looked up and saw the look of astonishment on Karla's face, and I don't think she could believe it.

Lauren eventually let me go and straightened herself up, she turned to Karla and introduced me, "Karla this is my friend Kelli."

Karla hugged me as well, "Jesus I don't believe this, Lauren told me how beautiful you were but I never guessed. Holy shit Kelli you look amazing."

I was shaking a little, "Thanks Karla that means a lot to me."

Lauren grabbed my hand and dragged me over to introduce me to all of the others in their little group.

When we got back to Karla she was looking me up and down, "God Kelli you are one hot chick. I think every guy in the room is watching you like a hawk. At least a couple of them have been adjusting their trousers."

I blushed; "Give it a miss Karla, Jesus if they are looking at anyone it will be you and Lauren. You are the hot ones."

One of the other woman came over and yelled right ladies let's get this party started!!

Karla grouped us all together and exclaimed right girls the rules are we have to stick together at all times, nobody gets left alone OK. "Alright let's dance", and with that said she grabbed my hand and dragged us all into the club area. The place was packed with wall to wall sweaty bodies pulsing and dancing to the music which was loud, really loud. We ended up in a group on the dancefloor and we were all dancing and grinding. There were guys everywhere and they pushed their way into our group and humped and bumped with us. I noticed a young guy who was dancing with Lauren if you could call it dancing; he had hold of her hips from behind and was grinding his crotch against her ass.

She loved it and was grinding her ass back on him just as much as he was.

Karla had her own party going with some young guy who was doing similar things to her and she wasn't fighting him off either, in fact as I looked around all of the girls were dancing with guys. Dancing is a general description of what they were doing but for me it was more like sex standing up.

I was feeling really uncomfortable so I pulled back and went over to our table.

When I got back to the table several of the girls had returned and now there were guys hanging around like ants at a picnic.

Lauren had a couple hanging around her and she was lapping it up, she grabbed hold of me and dragged me into her circle of admirers and was introducing me to them, they were all trying to kiss me and hug me. I was feeling completely out of my depth and Lauren wasn't helping by hugging the guys while they were holding on to me. She loved it and was playing it for all it was worth.

I tried to edge away but Karla had snuck in beside me carrying a tray of drinks, she handed around the shots and called a toast to good friends. All the girls lifted their glasses and we slung them back. Karla hugged me, "Wow Kelli it so great having you here tonight, I have been dying to meet you."

She was obviously getting pissed because she kissed me and it was more than a friend's kiss. She giggled, "I always wondered what it was like to kiss a girl but I was never brave enough to try." She grabbed me around the neck and kissed me again and all the girls were cheering and urging her on screaming Karla, Karla at the top of their voices. The guys were clapping.

When we separated she held onto my arm tightly.

Everyone was laughing and giggling and cheering as they danced and jumped up and down, I was getting dragged along with their emotion but as the guys hanging around tried to wedge themselves into our midst I was getting more and more nervous.

What the fuck is it with these girls they were all at it, even the married ones? A few drinks and they are all over the place, letting guys grope and feel them up and they didn't seem to care.

Fucking hell the whole thing was overwhelming and I was struggling with the whole thing, I decided maybe it was time to head home. I went over to Karla and said goodbye, she was shocked and looked disappointed, "Kelli why don't you stay, the nights only young, we are just about to leave and go to another club, please, please stay with us!" I tried to tell her that I was uncomfortable and not feeling so well, but she wouldn't let me go.

I couldn't argue, so in the end she had her way and off we went again, the girls were all jubilant and talking about the guys they had been dancing with, Karla was raving about the guy who had been dancing with her, she was giggling about how well hung he was. Lauren laughed, "Well he wouldn't have been able to compete with the guy I was with he was fucking huge, I could feel him the moment we hugged."

Jillian laughed, "He probably had a sock in his jocks!" All the girls laughed at that.

I was just sitting back taking it all in.

At the next club it was a repeat of the previous one, I was sick of being groped by horny clumsy drunk young guys.

I stayed at the table as all the girls raged away on the dancefloor. Karla noticed and came over and kissed me again, "What's the matter Kelli you don't look happy babe. What's the matter'?

"Karla this is the first time I have ever been out in public and I am nervous and uncomfortable."

She shushed me with another kiss and dragged me out onto the dancefloor. We were hugging and jumping around when a couple of guys came over and cut in, Karla was happy as one of them grabbed her around the waist and started to grind against her ass, she was giggling and laughing. The guy who had cut in on me spun me around and moved in behind me and he was rubbing his dick up and down my ass crack, his hands slid up my sides until they were grabbing my tits. I turned to yell at him and he tried to kiss me. I lifted my foot high and drove it down hard on his foot. He dropped like a stone, his hands grabbing his foot and he was screaming in agony.

The dancefloor opened up and people were milling around as he yelled and carried on like a pork chop. He looked up at me screaming, "You fucking bitch." I just smiled at him and mouthed 'fuck you' and walked away; I walked out and kept going. Luckily there was a taxi at the curb so I jumped in and set course for home.

I was barely in the door before Lauren called me, "Hey baby what happened where are you. Everybody is looking for you."

I groaned, "I decided to go home Lauren that was getting too much for me I was feeling really uncomfortable."

She whined, "Oh baby why did you do that we were having so much fun!"

"You were having fun Lauren I was having a heart attack. Those bloody guys kept grabbing and groping me. Fuck I was about to punch someone I was getting so angry."

"Oh baby I am so sorry you weren't enjoying it. Karla is really sad, she wanted you to stay. We could come and get you, we could get the limo to stop by and pick you up!"

"No Lauren I have had enough, I'm going to bed!"

"Oh baby no please I wanted us to go home together, I wanted my Kelli back. Please baby" she pleaded!! She was hammered!

I cried, "No Lauren you will have to go home to your girlfriend."

She was blabbing on and on drunk as she was, I just hung up, she was pissing me off.

God this whole thing was terrifying; my heart was still thrashing around in my chest. I flopped in a chair and tried to recover. I contemplated the evening. It started so well and I felt so elated, but later as those guys were groping and trying to feel me up was terrifying. On one hand I loved the dressing up but on the other it freaked me out being around guys like that. I was scared that someone would find out I was really a man and then everyone would laugh and mock me. At least I finally had an ending for this episode the sexuality upset me and it wasn't something I wanted. No I wasn't gay. It would be impossible to dress up and not have guys hanging around. As much as I enjoyed dressing as Kelli the best thing I could do was forget the whole thing.

Regardless of what happened between Lauren and I this would have to be the end of the road for Kelli.

12