Candy's Fashion House Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,571 Followers

"Yeah well mission fucking accomplished." I stood up pushing my chair away angrily. "I am leaving." Alecia tried to get me to stay but I shook my head. "No Alecia I have had enough of this shit I am off." I walked out without waiting for them. I had to wait ten minutes or so for a taxi and just as the taxi pulled up Alecia came running out dragging Lauren with her.

It was obvious that Lauren wasn't happy, but at least she was leaving with us.

The taxi ride was cold and solemn. When we got home Lauren flew into a rage. "What's the matter Kelli come on out with it? Why did we have to leave, I was having fun."

"You didn't have to leave Lauren. You could have stayed if you wanted. I am just not prepared to stand by and watch you have sex with some random guy."

"Oh fuck off," she screamed at me. "We just kissed and flirted there was nothing in it."

Alecia was trying to quieten her down but she wouldn't shut up.

I screamed back letting my anger get the better of me. "I have had enough of your bullshit and your sullen moody shit, lately you have been impossible to live with, I think you wanted to go with that guy tonight, in fact I would go so far as to say if Alecia hadn't dragged you out you would probably be at his place having sex right now."

She pushed right up into my face. "His place fuck that! We would have been right here doing it, and if you two didn't like it you could go somewhere else! This is my home as well you know."

She was in full flight now and there was no way to shut her down she screamed. "Yes you're right Kelli I would have loved to bring him home and share him with you. But if you're not interested then yes I would have fucked his brains out right in front of you."

Alecia was crying and rasped. "I'm going to bed, Lauren I can't believe how insensitive you have been tonight. You acted like a tramp."

I turned and walked away holding Alecia's hand. "Yeah I'm going to bed as well." That night Alecia and I slept in the main bedroom and it was Lauren who slept alone. Alecia hugged me tight all night and she cried herself to sleep. All she could say was, "What's happening Kelli, what's going on?"

I just didn't have the answers.

In the morning Alecia and I were up when Lauren walked down, she looked a mess, her eyes were puffy and red, she had obviously been crying. Alecia and I were sitting down at the table with coffee.

Lauren made her own and came and sat down with us. She looked across at us sullenly.

Alecia couldn't wait. "Ok Lauren what the hell was that all about last night?"

Lauren started to sob again. "I'm sorry Alecia I really am, but this has been eating away at me for ages. I tried to be honest with both of you, and I have been trying, but the reality is I have been missing male companionship. I was honest with you. I want to be able to have male friends."

Alecia was crying as well, she tapped into Lauren's sadness. "it's OK I think I understand."

Lauren was shaking her head. "I was really having fun last night and it was hot. I wanted both of you to get into it as well. I did want to bring James back here. The truth is I would have loved it if we could have all been together." She was on fire now. "Alecia imagine it no need for a plastic cock. We could have it all. But if that can't happen then I want the freedom to be able to do it by myself."

Alecia was shaking her head her cheeks were wet with her tears and she was shaking her head. "But baby, everything has been so wonderful."

Alecia was looking at me but I didn't trust myself to talk, I could feel a cold anger building inside.

Lauren carried on, "I love you both more than I ever have, I want to be with you all the time. You are more than I could ever hope for. I'm not talking about anything but sex. If I was to hook up with a guy it would be just for sex."

I couldn't hold out any longer. "Lauren you are a grown woman and can choose what you want to do. I won't try to force you to do anything. If that's truly how you feel then that's the way it will be. I can't control you anymore than I can control Alecia."

It took all of my strength to maintain a modicum of calmness.

"I can't make you do anything. All I can control is what I do about it. I won't stand by and watch like last night. Lauren you want an open relationship and I don't. I think its best if we go our separate ways. Alecia may be happy to live like this but I am not."

Lauren reached across the table. "Baby that's not what I want, I want you in my life and in my bed. I love you and I love Alecia as well, I just need some freedom."

"You can have as much freedom as you want Lauren, because I'm not going to be here." I stood up and walked away from the table, but Alecia came running after me. "Kelli wait please, what about me, I'm part of this as well, what about me?"

"I don't want to hurt you, honestly I do love you, but I can't live here under these conditions. I am leaving."

Lauren sat at the table with her head resting on her arms crying. "Please don't run away again, I know we can make this work."

I walked upstairs and started packing my bags.

Alecia walked in and sat on the bed watching. "Babes please don't leave like this. Stay and see if we can work through it? I love you and I don't want you to leave. I need you in my life. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? So what if she does want to see guys from time to time. It wouldn't harm what we have. You and I would be together, we could make each other forget."

I was shaking my head, "It might not hurt you but it would hurt me. It was hard enough for me when she was seeing you. I couldn't handle a repeat of that."

"Kelli babes Lauren was right when she said that the three of us could live together and make it work. She was right wasn't she? I have to say I have been doing some thinking since Lauren suggested all of us sharing a guy. If it keeps us all together I am prepared to try. I have changed since you came into my life. I would rather do that than lose what we have."

"That's OK for you Alecia. If you think it's what you want then go for it, but it's not for me."

She begged. "Couldn't we just give it a try? Just once surely be curious."

"No Alecia I'm not in the least bit curious."

We hugged and kissed, confirming our love. I walked downstairs and Lauren hadn't moved she was still sitting at the table.

"Goodbye Lauren," I growled as I walked out.

I ended up living back at the apartment, although now I was going to need furniture.

All I had was a bed and a foldout chair on the balcony. It seemed like this was going to be my home for a while so I got dressed properly, put on my favourite yellow dress, did my makeup properly and went shopping for some bits and pieces, I was going to need a stereo at least, some sort of seating for inside and some pots and pans. I was also going to need groceries. It turned out to be a big day, by dinner time I was feeling exhausted. I went downtown to a little restaurant and had a nice dinner. I tried to keep my mind off the events of the last few days but as you can guess that was impossible. My marriage had evaporated before my eyes and I was feeling pretty low.

I decided to focus on work, so over the next week all I really did was work and sleep.

Candy sensed something wasn't right, but I wasn't up to talking about it. She on the other hand wasn't about to be shut out, and I guess she spoke to Alecia or Lauren because she walked into my office on Friday morning, locked the door and walked straight around my desk and cuddled me, "I'm sorry sweetie, I really am. If you want to talk you know where I am." I was fighting back the tears, I wanted to talk about it, but didn't feel strong enough.

As we were huddled together Siobhan was banging on the door. We both straightened ourselves up and Candy unlocked the door. "OK you two," Siobhan commanded, "what the hell is this all about? Kelli you have been like a bear with a sore head this week, so what the hell is going on."

Candy jumped in before I could say anything. "Lauren and Kelli have had an argument and Kelli has moved out."

Now it was Siobhan's turn to comfort me and as she did Candy couldn't resist hugging us both.

Siobhan said, "Maybe we could go for a ride tomorrow?"

I smiled. "Actually that would be great, I would love that, thanks Siobhan."

Candy surprised me by asking if she could go as well.

Siobhan and I looked at each other, she laughed. "Yeah this should be fun. I have some old riding gear that would fit and a spare helmet." So it was agreed tomorrow we would hit the road. Siobhan then suggested maybe we should all get together tonight and do some planning? Pick out the route? It was bullshit really. She was just making sure I didn't have to spend the night alone.

So that night Candy and Siobhan dragged me out on the town, we started off at a pub which had some live music and we settled into a table in the corner. Siobhan started to plan our route for the ride, but Candy was too busy eyeing up the talent on offer. She tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to a guy sitting with another group. She whispered. "Wow you have a fan already that guy over there has been staring at you and he hasn't taken his eyes off you since we got here." As she pointed him out I realised it was Josh and he was staring at me, I could see the indecision on his face.

In the end he gave me a little wave. Candy saw the wave and nudged me. "Hello." she chuckled, "So you know him then?"

"Yeah we have bumped into each other before." She wouldn't leave it alone. "Well don't you go over and say hi."

Siobhan was watching she jumped up and walked straight over to Josh and invited him over.

The moment he sat down Candy started the interrogation, she asked how we met and how did we know each other. He looked at me trying to figure out what to say. I spoke up. "Josh and I have been out on a couple of dates. We are just friends."

Candy kept talking to him as if I wasn't even there. She grabbed him and took him out on the dancefloor where she wrapped him into a tight embrace and they started to glide around the floor.

Siobhan leaned over and asked. "So what was that all about? I thought you didn't like guys?"

She was watching me intently. "Siobhan some time ago when Lauren and I were broken up and I was feeling the pressure of her claims that I really am gay. She had me so confused I was doubting myself. I decided to go out on a couple of dates. I met Josh at the movies and we went out. All it did was make me aware that I am not gay. I really didn't enjoy it, so I stopped going out with him. I did feel bad because I never explained anything to him I just stopped answering his calls."

She hugged me. "Hey it's OK, I wasn't judging or anything, I guess I was just being nosy."

We watched Josh and Candy dancing for a while, they were getting pretty close and they were both obviously enjoying it.

When they returned Candy exclaimed. "I need another drink."

Josh jumped up and ran off to the bar to get them.

The moment he was gone Candy grabbed me. "OK sweetie cards on the table what's going on between you and Josh?"

I recounted what I told Siobhan.

Candy pulled me giggling into a tight clinch. "OK so there's nothing romantic between you?"

I shook my head. "Nope we are nothing but friends."

"OK then would you mind if I take him home with me?"

I laughed. "You go for it Candy, in fact I wish you luck." Deep down I could feel the pangs of jealousy grabbing at my guts and tying them in a knot.

The moment he returned Candy dragged him back onto the dancefloor and they resumed their slow dance. Unlucky for Candy the band took a break and they came back to the table.

Josh slipped in between Candy and I, he asked how I had been and we talked about general stuff.

He leaned in closer whispering. "What happened, what did I do wrong?"

The music started again and this time Candy grabbed Siobhan and took her out onto the floor.

"Josh I am sorry for being so rude. The truth is I am married. When we were going out my partner and I were on a break and we weren't getting on that well. I thought our relationship was over so I felt comfortable going out with you, but recently we have been trying to rebuild our relationship and I didn't feel that it was the right thing to do. I should have told you this at the time but it was all so fresh and raw it hurt too much. I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Hey that's OK Kelli I was just worried that I had said or done something to upset you."

Candy and Siobhan returned and we all talked and chatted, slowly he got comfortable with them and he joined in more and more. He really did remind me of when I was younger he was so shy.

He went to get another round of drinks. Candy punched me on the arm. "Only friends my ass, he likes you, it's as plain as the nose on your face. I saw you watching us as we danced, you were jealous. Now either you want me, or you want Josh which one is it?"

I laughed. "Candy you got it wrong. We are only friends if you want Josh go for it, I really don't mind. The reality is you have a better shot than he does."

She hooted loudly. "Wow I have a shot? Look out Kelli or that ass will be mine!"

The rest of the night was good fun and we all ended up going our separate ways.

The next morning I took a taxi over to Lauren's so I could get my bike. I knocked on the door and Alecia answered, she threw her arms around me. "Hey babes." greeting me with one of her big radiant smiles

"Hey Alecia I just came over to get my bike."

"Oh." She sighed. "When I saw you standing there I thought you might have come to talk."

"No I don't think there's anything to talk about is there?"

Lauren called out. "Hey who was knocking?"

Alecia threw back the door and Lauren saw me, her face instantly brightened and she gave me her biggest smile. The world seemed suddenly brighter. "Why did you knock, this is still your home as well."

"No it's not my home anymore. I just came over to get my bike."

Her face dropped and she shuffled around on her feet. "Baby it is your home. You brought this house and you did all the renovations, its more yours than mine."

I tried push past them on my way to the shed.

Lauren grabbed me. "Can we talk? This is breaking my heart. I can't stand being away from you. I want you to be part of our lives again."

"I'm sorry the reality is you both want something I am not prepared to give. I love you both so much that I can't share you with other people and I can't get past that."

She begged. "We can get past this. Baby I know you must be curious about what it would be like to be with a guy. We just have to find the right one. The other night I just got so tied up in the whole fantasy aspect of it that I thought you might be prepared to give it a go. Baby you would love it I know you would."

"Sorry I am not interested. I am going to be late, I have to get going."

I went through to the garage and rolled the 996 out and checked it over, I pulled out my old riding gear and started to get ready.

Lauren walked out. "Why are you wearing your old gear?"

"Because the new stuff was ours not mine, just like the bike, it all belongs to you Lauren."

She hugged me. "I am sorry I hurt you so much I didn't mean to. I have never wanted to hurt you. Baby I miss you so much."

The ride was awesome. Siobhan and Candy were waiting at the dealership for me Candy was sitting on Siobhan's bike and she didn't look all that comfortable. She was in Siobhan's old leather jacket and it was a little tight on her. Fuck she looked sexy though. She was obviously nervous as well she clung on for dear life once we got going. Their bodies were glued together separated only by the leather.

As we pulled into the parking lot at the roadhouse Candy was jumping up and down with excitement. She loved it and the adrenalin was obviously flowing. A large crowd of guys quickly assembled around us looking over the bikes and of course Siobhan, Candy and I. She was in seventh heaven with a gaggle of hot guys clambering all over her. Especially since they were all clad in black leather.

The other guys all circled a bunch of tables together as always and we were crowded in. Candy was in her element with so many leather clad guys climbing all over her. She was beaming. Sometime during the morning Candy managed to fit Josh into the conversation. She chuckled sneakily at me waving a slip of paper under my nose. "Do you know what this is?"

"No but I am sure you are going to tell me aren't you?"

She kept that cheeky giggle going. "Well its Josh's phone number."

Strangely that did hurt a little, but I kept my expression calm. "So what is important about that?"

"Well he wants me to call him, so I wondered whether I should."

I sniggered. "I told you last night we are just friends. If you are interested in Josh for god's sake just do it. Girl you go for it. He seems like a nice guy."

She looked incredulous. "So you really don't care?"

"I told you already, if you want him go for it, I will be an interested onlooker, I would be interested to know how he reacts when he finds out your cock is bigger than his."

She giggled. "But it isn't I already found that out last night when we were dancing. Kelli I just don't want to do something that would hurt or upset you."

Siobhan laughed along. "Come on girls let's get going for home shall we."

The ride home was as good as the ride up. It was good fun, but I couldn't clear the worrying thought that I was feeling jealousy, regardless of what I said to Candy I was feeling unsettled.

Come Monday morning I went in early and I brought in coffee for Candy and Siobhan and Maddy.

Candy came in and she had a big grin on her face and I was dying to ask her how she got on with Josh but I didn't want to ask.

Maddy and Siobhan dragged the conversation back to work and we planned out the strategy for the week. As we were packing up and Siobhan and Candy were walking outside of my office I heard Siobhan ask Candy how she got on with Josh, I saw her pushing Siobhan by the shoulder rushing her out of earshot and then whispering in her ear. I didn't hear what was said but I could see the look on her face as they talked, she looked nervous and unsettled.

All day I tried to focus on work but it was chewing me up inside, twisting my insides into a ball. Did she go out with him? Did they have sex? How did he react when he found out she was Trans? I wanted to know but I was afraid to ask. It seemed Candy was avoiding me throughout the day. Siobhan was also hard to track down, my mind was doing cartwheels and I was working myself into a real tizz.

That night I sat at home alone unsure why this unsettled me so much. I couldn't get past the fact that I was feeling jealousy, which was crazy because up until we had bumped into him the other night I had rarely even thought about him, so why, was it just because it was Candy? I couldn't figure it out, but I couldn't get it out of my mind either.

The next day Maddy got into work ahead of me and she had brought the coffee, we sat and talked about general stuff before Candy and Siobhan got in. When they arrived it was kisses all round and we talked through events. Candy seemed to be more relaxed and that settled me as well.

I had meetings with new clients and customers all day so Josh disappeared from my thoughts until that night.

The next morning, catch up with Maddy, Siobhan and Candy was going smoothly until we were nearly at the end of it when Candy threw her arms in the air and she laughed out loud. "Oh come on Kelli, ask me for god's sake. I know you want to, shit girl I am dying to tell you. This is driving me crazy, you aren't fooling me with this act. I know you want to know so ask."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,571 Followers