Candy's Fashion House Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other two giggled and I just stared at the three of them huddled together. "What the hell are you talking about Candy." I spluttered?

She laughed. "Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what I am talking about."

"OK fine spill what happened?"

She sighed deeply. "Thank god it was burning me up. Well we went on a date, but it was a waste of time, all he wanted to talk about was you. He is really into you sweetie. He asked me if I would help him to get you to go out with him. I just told him you were sort of trying to sort out your current relationship first."

"So that's it," I huffed. "That's your big reveal you are a bitch Candy. So the truth is he didn't like you?"

She smirked. "Oh no sweetie he liked me, but I wasn't going there, the only reason I went out with him was to find out what was going on between you two. I don't buy this I'm not interested shit, you like him."

I chased them out of the office so I could get to work, and I frowned, damn in a way I had hoped that something did happen, then at least I would know how he felt about dating someone trans! Ah fuck it, it was just too hard.

Another week flew past and Alecia had called several times wanting to catch up. In the end I caved in and invited her over for dinner one night.

The moment she walked in we were in each other's arms hugging and kissing. We talked throughout the dinner. She sobbed. "Baby Lauren has been a basket case. She is constantly depressed and cries all the time." Alecia was upset and angry although she was trying to hide the anger. Lauren had thrown both of us under the bus with this one.

She kissed me. "Babes I need you, please come back. It is no fun without you, Lauren's been so hard to live with I need you."

Our kiss became more insistent and we were making out on the settee. Alecia ripped my dress off and swallowed my cock whole. Shit I was so worked up I had to drag her off my cock before I killed her with an explosion. I was scared if I did cum I would blow the back of her head off.

She laughed. "What's the matter babe haven't you been getting any?"

I threw her down on her back and pulled her panties down and dove tongue first into her hot liquid depths. I licked, I sucked and I massaged her snatch until she was writhing around frantically in the midst of a huge orgasm. The moment she had cum I clambered up her body until my cock was nudging its way into her.

She sighed and purred as her legs wrapped around me and held me tight as I fucked her hard. It was short but it was intense and passionate and all of my frustrations exploded deep inside her.

Afterwards she laughed. "Well I guess this means we are both cheaters or at least that's how it feels."

I laughed. "Hey let's not forget we are still married."

We made love again before she snuck away to get home to Lauren.

Over the next week Alecia called every day and we met a couple of times at my Apartment for a romantic rendezvous. It really was like we were cheating. The only negative was Alecia kept harping on about moving back home, and about how much Lauren loved me and wanted me. She tried to get me to at least try Lauren's weird concept, but what she did say worried me.

"Kelli you know she could be right. You and I both thought our relationship couldn't work. She was the only one who knew deep down in her soul that it would work. She somehow knew that you and I would come to love each other. Maybe she is right about this as well. Maybe in some twisted way it could work."

I was shaking my head, but she had me thinking.

Eventually after Alecia's constant haranguing she managed to convince me to go home for a meal, which of course I would be cooking and then talk things through with the pair of them.

As I arrived Lauren came running out and jumped into my arms and kissed me, there was no holding back, she was crying and her legs wrapped around my waist. "Kelli I have missed you so much." We kissed and Alecia came and joined in so it turned into a three-way kiss. We ate dinner in a contented silence, nobody wanting to spoil the mood.

Of course eventually we had to talk and it was Alecia who started the ball rolling. "Kelli you need to come home, we need you and we want you, we both love you, you already know that. It's been so hard without you here. Please you have to save me from this crazy woman."

Lauren slapped her on the arm. "Hey, less of the crazy. Kelli I know I have fucked things up, I know how much I hurt you but I didn't do it intentionally, I didn't know I was going to feel this way. Baby I love you and I want you in my life forever."

I sucked in a couple of deep breaths. "I know you love me, I have always known that, but I have told you all the way down this journey that I am not into open relationships or sharing. It was hard for me to accept Alecia but we managed to traverse that road bump. My problem is you have told me what you want, and eventually you are going to want to go down that road."

She was crying harder and harder. "Baby I promise that I will never do anything again without talking to you first, I promise both of you. All I ask is that we all keep an open mind and if things change in the future we can talk about it and maybe find a way forward. What I am saying is move home, this is where you belong. We can make this work."

There was no arguing with them, that night we made love as we have on so many occasions, it was loving, tender, ferocious and passionate all in the one. It was well after midnight before we fell asleep.

Over the next few weeks we went out regularly and Lauren and Alecia both were on their best behaviour. Lauren didn't once bring up wanting to be with men and she didn't raise the issue of me and guys either.

Alecia made sure we went out regularly and it was always the same. We would go shopping on one of her all day adventures and then onto some club or bar and they would encourage me to dance with guys. I managed to keep it down to a minimum I still hated the groping and cheesy pick up shit but I was learning to talk and flirt a little with guys. It was only when they got all handsy and tried to feel me up or grope me that I flew off the handle.

The girls to their credit always supported me and never left me on my own. Lauren hadn't improved though she was worse than ever when it came to getting guys on the dancefloor. She openly encouraged and didn't fight them off when they would try things on. I had come to accept that so long as that's all that happened. The payback was every time we went out and Lauren got frisky with some guy on the dancefloor she was insatiable in bed. Thank god for Alecia who helped fill the void when she was like that? It was a pleasant period in our lives we had managed to reconnect and interact in new ways.

One night after going out for dinner we were sitting in a bar having a few drinks when I got a shock, sitting a few tables away was Josh he was with another group of guys and like last time he saw me before I saw him and he didn't take his eyes off of me.

As we were sipping our drinks Alecia nudged me. "Kelli it looks like you have a fan over there," and nodded her head towards where Josh was sitting.

I just shrugged and tried to deflect the conversation.

Lauren said. "Oh my god, now he is a hotty, he seems so intense, he hasn't stopped staring at you. Do you know him?"

Again I deflected the conversation.

As we were talking Josh got up and headed for the bar. Alecia got up announcing she was getting more drinks. I noticed she made sure she got to the bar at the same time as he did. She immediately started talking to him, and before long they were in deep conversation and she pointed to our table.

They both walked back together, ah fuck I swore under my breath.

As they got to the table he gave me a big smile. "Hi Kelli."

Lauren looked at me and then him. "Do you two know each other?"

"Hi Josh." I muttered. "Yes Lauren, we have met before."

She looked at Josh and introduced herself. "So Josh how do you know Kelli?"

His shyness worked in my favour, he was tongue tied and not really answering.

I answered for him. "Josh and I met at the movies one night."

Lauren was grinning with that evil smile. "Really at the movies well, well, well."

I looked at him and groaned. "Josh don't let these two scare you. You don't have to hang around with us. It's OK you can go back to your friends."

Alecia hissed at me. "Don't be so rude." She looked at Josh and patted his hand. "Don't listen to her she can be mean sometimes."

Josh looked at me shaking his head. "No it's OK I have to go." He disappeared and went back to the table with his friends, but I noticed he kept looking our way.

Lauren slapped my arm. "OK missy what was that all about, come on spill, what's going on?"

I was blushing I could feel the heat in my cheeks. "There's nothing going on, we met one night at the movies and chatted for a while. That was it."

"Bullshit, if that was all there was to it, how come you chased him away."

"I didn't want you guys to give him the third degree, he seems like a nice guy so please just leave him alone. The last thing he needs is to sit through an inquisition with you two."

The band had started to play. Lauren grabbed my arm and pulled me out onto the dancefloor with her. As we danced some guys appeared and started to dance with us, they slowly pushed their way between us so that we were dancing with them, as usual I was getting pissed off, then I noticed Alecia was dancing as well and she had Josh in her grasp. I could see the big smile on his face and he was obviously enjoying it.

We all ended up back at the table. Josh started talking and he asked how Candy and Siobhan were?

Lauren and Alecia looked at each other and Lauren blurted out. "How do you know Candy?"

Josh ran through the story of how they met.

Lauren narrowed her attack. "Just how many times have you two been out together?"

He didn't know what to say, he looked scared and was blushing and I could see beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

I scolded her. "Leave him alone for god's sake we went out a couple of times that's all, now cut it out you are making him feel uncomfortable."

Lauren grabbed his arm. "I'm sorry," she cooed, "it's just so unusual for Kelli to go on dates. She is such a homebody."

Alecia kept the conversation going and she kept the drinks flowing, it wasn't long before we were all feeling a little tipsy.

The band played a slow song and Lauren grabbed him and dragged him up to dance. The dance was sensuous and downright dirty. Lauren just about raped him on the dancefloor.

Alecia gave me a kiss across the table. "He is really nice and he really likes you."

"Don't be ridiculous Alecia I told you we are just friends, we went to the movies a couple of times that's all."

She was smiling at me. "Don't lie to me babes, I can see it in your eyes; don't be afraid I am not judging you. If you like him there's nothing to be ashamed of. He is cute; at least you have good taste in men." She giggled cheekily. "Although I have to warn you, if you aren't quick Lauren will beat you to him." We both watched as Lauren continued her slow calculated rape. Josh was nothing more than innocent prey.

Alecia whispered. "Why don't you go and cut in."

I shook my head. "I told you we are just friends." I wandered off to the bar to get another round of drinks, I furtively watched as they danced, but I wasn't as sneaky as I thought, because as I walked back to the table Alecia was shaking her head knowingly.

They turned up as I arrived. She hugged me. "Wow he's is a good dancer." He looked at me nervously but couldn't hold my gaze. We drank in silence for a few moments before Alecia managed to get him to talk, she asked about his job and where he lived, if he was single.

He chatted away until she got to the part about his job, where he came alive and started to talk passionately about the project he was working on, and I could see his face come alive, Alecia and Lauren could feel it as well.

As the night wore on he became more and more comfortable in their presence.

He wasn't saying too much about us, and when the girls tried to move into personal questions he just moved to something else. He said he had to go as he had work the next day; he kissed us all as he headed away.

He wasn't out the door before Lauren exclaimed. "Well you little minx, all this time you have been hiding this little hottie from us. He is really nice I like him."

Alecia laughed. "Yeah he sure is."

They wouldn't leave it alone all the way home in the back seat of the taxi they were feeling me up, playing with my cock underneath my dress. Lauren was whispering stuff about him, how big his package was and how she had enjoyed the way he had been grinding and rubbing it up against her, I was trying to fight them off but they were not backing down. The taxi driver got a free show that's for sure.

When we got home there were no preliminaries it was straight up to bed where we fucked the night away.

Over the next week they both kept bringing his name up at every opportunity. Wednesday morning as we were getting ready for work she suggested we have a really nice dinner, I agreed saying I would get some groceries on the way home, then Alecia suggested we invite some guests over.

"Like whom?" I queried? Wondering where I would find the time.

"I don't know." she mused. "What about Candy and Karla?"

I argued. "If we invite Candy we have to invite Siobhan." Lauren wasn't so happy about that. There was still some unresolved tension between them and I couldn't get to the bottom of it. In the end she agreed that we could invite her as well.

Then as I was going over some ideas for dinner Lauren suggested offhandedly. "What about Josh?" Alecia clapped her hands. "Yes let's invite Josh as well."

I saw what was happening, the bitches had planned this. "Look girls this is too big for a Wednesday night, it will take me ages to prepare something. No it's getting too big. We could just invite Karla and Jerry maybe."

Alecia had a brainwave. "No let's put it off till Saturday night and then we can invite them all. We could go all out and have a big party."

I nodded my head. "I will talk to Siobhan and Candy at work today and see if they are available." Alecia added she would get in touch with some of her friends and Lauren confirmed she would invite Karla and some of her work colleagues.

Cool we all agreed it was a good idea, Lauren asked who should get in touch with Josh?

I shrugged, "I suppose I could give him a call." This was my saving grace; I was the only one with his number so they couldn't get in touch with him.

Saturday night raced around and we went all out with food and drinks. Everyone turned up and it was a lot of fun. The party was in full swing when Lauren approached me asking what time Josh would get here, I replied that I hadn't heard from him, I had left a message but he didn't respond.

She looked despondent. "You didn't even call him did you?"

I turned away cringing. "I left a message."

The party was a blast and it went really well. It wasn't until everyone had left that Alecia and Lauren cornered me. "So what happened to Josh." they both asked in unison.

"I don't know." I groaned. "Maybe he was busy."

Alecia saw right through my excuse. "Babes if you didn't want him here why didn't you just say so."

"OK Alecia you got me, I didn't want him here, end of story."

"No that's not right babe why didn't you want him here? I thought you said you guys were friends."

"That's right we are friends but that's all we are. I know you guys and you won't leave it at that. You will put pressure on him to become more than that and that's not what I want. I think its best if Josh and I don't see each other again."

"Bloody hell you are a coward sometimes." Lauren moaned. "It's obvious you like him. Don't do your usual run away and hide routine, plus the other thing is we like him as well. We wanted to see him. You can't choose our friends."

A couple of weeks passed and they kept pushing the Josh thing and I kept ignoring them. In the end I had to ask, why is this so important? Why can't you just accept the fact I am not interested in him.

Lauren grinned. "Because we can see through you Kelli we can read you like a book and you do like him. You are just scared, and I think you know you like him and that's what scares you."

The whole thing was getting me down, during sex they kept raising Josh's name, saying things like imagine what his cock is going to taste like, feel like. We couldn't just have sex the way we used to they wanted to fuck me with the strap on more and more, but they kept bringing Josh's name up. "Babe just imagine its Josh's cock." The more they pushed the more I pushed back in the end I refused them and they were getting angry as well until it all exploded one night and I burst out crying. "For fuck sake cut it out with all this gay crap. I am not fucking gay and you guys are freaking me out with this shit. As of right now my ass is off limits, no fingers, no dildos and definitely no cocks. So just give it a rest." That really pissed them both off. Things again slid into a cold atmosphere.