Candy's Fashion House Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,560 Followers

She looked me in the eye. "You would hate me if I told you."

I squeezed her. "Tell me and we will find out."

"OK you little perv she is the hottest thing I have ever been with. She is as sexy as fuck."

"I put on a sad face. "You're right I hate you."

She frowned. "I told you she was out of my league."

"Don't sell yourself short babe. You are your own woman and I would choose you over a hundred Maddy's."

She punched me playfully. "You are just saying that."

"No hon you know the only reason I didn't try to get you in my bed was Lauren you know that. Give me another chance. I would love to take you home with me."

"Yes please." Was all she said.

I locked up and we snuck out. As we were nearing the car Candy yelled out.

We stopped and waited for her. "Where are you two sneaking off to?" She asked with a beaming grin.

I hugged her. "We are going home to make love for the rest of the day."

The look on her face was worth all the shit I was going to get in the weeks to come. Once she found her voice she sniped. "About fucking time." She hugged us both. "I love you both, you just made me the happiest girl in town."

We drove off with her blessing ringing in our ears.

As I slipped the key in the ignition she leaned over and pulled me into a huge kiss, her arms circled my neck and she held on. Her rose tasting lips stayed locked on mine and our tongues danced. Her hand snuck over and circled my lap, her hands were everywhere. She was mauling my tits. She squeezed and tweaked, rubbed and caressed. All I could do was moan into her mouth. "FUCK." It felt so good. She didn't waste any time she took the opportunity to have a grope of my aching cock. A few more minutes of this and I wouldn't be able to drive. My panties were strangling my bulging dick. I had to push her away. She giggled. "Not fair you tease I was having fun."

"So was I babe but I have to try and get home without killing us."

She pouted. "Drive on McDuff."

She didn't give up though the whole drive home I had to fight as her hand kept sneaking up under my dress and playing with my cock. The moment we got to my apartment and I closed the door she was on me. Her arms slipped around my waist and pulled me into a very sloppy kiss. As we kissed she started pulling my dress up over my head and her hands were roaming over my entire body. I laughed. "Well I'm not going to be the only one naked. I spun her around and unzipped her dress. As it slid to the floor I took the chance to slide my arms around her cupping her gorgeous taught boobies. I reached back and unclipped her bra freeing those glorious bouncy orbs. My lips slid around the nape of her neck kissing and biting. Licking and nibbling as my hands continued to explore those gorgeous boobs. I pinched her nipples until she cried out in pleasure and maybe pain. As she turned in my arms our mouths slipped back into that toe curling ball tingling kiss. Her lips were so full and soft. I sucked her tongue and we both moaned.

I knelt down pulling her panties down with me. She stepped out of them and I moved her feet apart so I could slide my lips up her stocking covered legs all the way up to her pussy. As I kissed her inner thighs I ran my hand over her pouty pussy lips. She grabbed my head to support herself as she giggled drunkenly. "Jesus babe that is the spot, oh yeah that's good don't stop." My mouth clamped over her erect clit which was standing out like an angry slug. It was swollen and engorged like a fat little worm wriggling under my tongue. I moved further back until my tongue slid into her silky molten depths. Siobhan was wobbling staggering as I played with her pussy. She cried out. "Babe please I have to sit down I am going to fall." As I pulled back she sank to her knees in front of me and we kissed our tits mashing together. She leaned forward pushing me backwards until I was lying on my back. She slithered up my body and I felt her nipples grazing my skin, little diamond tipped bullets scratching erogenous paths as she moved. We lay limbs wrapped around each other. She pushed one leg roughly between mine and gripped it tightly. Her wet mound was crushed against my thigh as she squirmed and writhed sliding her wet slit up and down my leg. Wow this was new. She was masturbating using my leg and the soft whimpers escaping from her open gaping mouth was something to behold. The pace quickened as our kiss intensified. The room was full of her moans. Her orgasm was building and there was no slowing her down she was out of control.

Her moans got louder and louder her breathing was short and laboured. Her body went into sudden violent convulsions trembling and shaking. Her orgasm was mammoth. As we lay panting and our sweaty bodies tangled together she kissed me gently. God babe I haven't cum like that for a long time. She giggled softly and snuggled in closely to me.

As we climbed into bed I slipped my panties off and I could see her eyes never left my cock which was bobbing freely as I climbed in. As we kissed and caressed each other I kissed my way down her torso dawdling for a long time on her tummy button.

She giggled and writhed as I fucked her navel with my tongue. Then lower until my mouth found her hot gooey slit. I kissed and nibbled from her clit to her arse making sure I focused on the areas around but not in her slit. Siobhan cooed loudly enjoying my tongue bath. Slowly as I felt her becoming more and more aroused I focused a little more on her muff. In and out I slid my tongue adding a finger or two along the way. Deeper and deeper as her hips thrust up against me. Her hands locked around my head as she held me in place. I can take a hint and licked as fast as I could thrusting four fingers up into her aromatic depths. Her pussy was clinging on tightly as my fingers pumped and thrust into her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck. Jesus, oh god fuck me." She squealed and cried. "Fuck me fuck me oh god Jesus babe I'm going to cum." Well cum she did. I have never felt anything like it her legs wrapped around my head in a judo like head lock and crushed me as her pussy sucked my tongue out of my mouth.

Later as we calmed down I felt her body tremble as she cried. "God Kelli, that was amazing. I clambered up her body between her legs rubbing my cock against her legs. As I pushed her legs wide apart she freaked out and started to push me off. She shrieked... "Stop Kelli stop please." I lifted my weight up onto my hands and knees. I was confused, was she scared? Or was she having second thoughts? Her hands came up and held my head lovingly. "Baby do you have condoms?"

I slumped down beside her with my head buried in her arm. "No." I muttered.

"I am sorry babe but I don't take any type of birth control. Girls don't need it."

I laughed. "I will get some in the morning."

As we lay there her hands slid down and stroked my cock which was as hard as carbon steel.

She played with it and stroked it, squeezing the end until I yelped in pain. She looked confused and croaked. "Sorry babe." I laughed. "Don't stop hon, just be gentle." She picked it back up and stroked it but slowly. "Oh yeah that's nice babe, just like that is good." She continued to stroke me squeezing and caressing but she was driving me crazy. It was torture she was just gently stroking not speeding up or harder. "Faster babe, faster." I begged. She got the hint and her hand became a painful blur as she worked it harder and faster. It was painful but I was so worked up from earlier I came squirting cum from my tummy to my chin.

As we lay together afterwards she sighed. "You didn't like it did you?"

"Its OK babe it will get better. We just have to get used to each other."

She giggled. "Huh not you. God you were amazing."

I laughed softly. "Thank you but let's not forget I lived and trained with a couple of pretty sexy women."

"I'm sorry I was a letdown I promise I will get better." She started to cry. "I just didn't know what to do."

We drifted off to sleep wrapped together.

The next day was no better than the previous. Maddy didn't turn up for work and wasn't answering her phone. About nine a courier turned up with a package addressed to me. It was Maddy's laptop, phone and a letter of resignation. She apologised for leaving me in the lurch but went on to say she was sorry for letting me down and waived her pay for the notice period.

As I was reading the letter Siobhan walked in and when she saw the letter her lip dropped and she whispered. "Maddy?"

I nodded. "Yep afraid so hon she has resigned." She curled her arms around me in a tight embrace. "I am sorry Kelli I never meant for all of this to affect the business."

I shrugged. "I won't say I am not disappointed. Maddy was bloody awesome. I mean fuck now I have to buy my own coffee."

She giggled humourlessly. "What do you think will happen?"

I was none the wiser. "I don't know babe. I am fucked if I know? I don't know even know if Lauren knows."

I had a lunch date with Lauren so I figured I was about to find out.

As I walked into Laurens office I knew straight away that she wasn't happy. I walked in and gave her a hug and a kiss. She didn't really respond. "You know don't you?"

"Sorry all I know for sure is Maddy broke up with Siobhan." Before I could finish she barked. "Siobhan! What the hell does this have to do with this?"

I mumbled. "Siobhan and Maddy have been seeing each other for ages. Yesterday they broke up and today Maddy resigned. That's all I know."

She shook her head. "Fuck I thought you were fucking that bitch."

"Cut it out Lauren. It's not her fault."

She sniffled. "Alecia left last night. She just dropped it out of the blue. She walked out on her job and she walked out on Josh and me. She just walked out. Apparently they are going to live in London. She's going to manage one of her father's firms." As she finished she broke down completely bawling and screaming hysterically. "Kelli she just walked out. She just walked out."

I hugged her tighter. "Its OK baby, it's all going to be OK."

"What am I going to do baby. She just abandoned me."

We sat together and I rocked her slowly trying to reassure her. "Baby calm down it will be OK. Do you want me to call Josh for you? Maybe he can help?"

She shook her head vigorously. "No please don't. I can't face him at the moment. He doesn't even fucking care anyway."

I called out to Anne to see if she could bring in a coffee for Lauren. She walked in with the coffee looking completely distraught. We sat for an age just cuddling as Lauren slowly got control of her emotions. "Kelli did she talk to you?" I grumbled. "No she hasn't spoken to me for ages."

She stood up extracting herself from my grasp and paced around. "Apparently she has been seeing Maddy for months." She sobbed. "She has made a complete fool out of me. She said they are in love. In love! What about me? What about Josh. She is just a bitch she just abandoned us. Josh has no job, no income and she just walked away."

"Look Lauren you aren't the only one hurting. Siobhan is broken arsed as well. Maddy has been cheating on her as well."

"Huh." She spat out. "Yeah well maybe if she looked after her girlfriend better this wouldn't have happened."

I was shocked by her outburst. "So what you are saying is I didn't look after you well enough. That's why you hooked up with Alecia and then Josh. Is that what you are saying?"

She spluttered "No of course not that was different."

"How Lauren, how is it fucking different?"

"Because I wasn't taking anything away I just wanted to add something more. Baby it wasn't because you weren't good enough it was just we could have more."

"More my arse, this is just the same. You weren't happy and went looking for more. Well welcome to the world of Karma bitch. How does it feel?"

I was that angry I stormed out slamming her office door behind me.

I had tears running down my face. 'Yeah how does that feel bitch.'

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,560 Followers