Candy's Fashion House Ch. 17

Story Info
Kelli and Lauren is it the end.
14.4k words
4.6
15.8k
15

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,507 Followers

Of course nothing runs smoothly in our home. Lauren and Alecia were determined to get Josh and I together. They kept on and on at me to call him. I ignored all their requests and filed him away in the history folder never to be reopened.

Christmas was racing around and things were crazy at work. We were flat out trying to fill orders for the end of year orders. I was thrown a reprieve which allowed me to escape Alecia and Lauren. I had to fly out for three days to meet with some prospective customers. We packaged up some samples and I prepared to hit the road.

The one outstanding item was a Christmas party. I did what all good bosses do and delegated it to Siobhan and Maddy to organise. I gave them carte blanche to organise something spectacular for the end of the year wind up.

By the time I got home Siobhan and Maddy had it all arranged. On my first day back in the office I asked Maddy for details. She giggled and refused apparently it was going to be a surprise. The party was arranged for this Friday night. It was formal so everyone was notified they were expected to dress up accordingly. Siobhan had organised for photographers and reporters to be present. She took every opportunity to publicise it. She wanted to announce to the world that not only were we here but we were a success.

As the party approached Alecia and Lauren were spending hours out shopping looking for just the right dress. They tried to drag me with them but I was however flat out trying to get the last minute Christmas orders dispatched and getting deliveries finalised. Their shopping expeditions were at least a relief for me. They seemed to have shelved their plans of trying to get Josh and me together. It was weird it had gone from being the primary topic of conversation to not being mentioned at all. It made me a little uncomfortable. It was so unlike Lauren to give up so easy.

Candy mentioned that she would like to make something special for me. I told her I would find something in my wardrobe at home. I mean I have literally hundreds of dresses now thanks to Alecia's generosity.

I was a little nervous though. I did want to look my best. I asked her if she would do my makeup instead.

She replied that she had already organised for me to go to her old salon. She had sold the salon to another transgender woman named Zoe, I had met her a few times and she did seem nice. Candy had organised for me to go in Friday afternoon for a full beauty treatment.

The day arrived and I still didn't even know where we were going, all I knew was there was a limo picking us up at seven.

The afternoon went so fast, Zoe is such an engaging character, she filled the afternoon with laughter and conversation there wasn't a dull moment, and she did a wonderful job. She styled my hair in the short pixie cut which I love, she finished my makeup and even I was astounded at how sexy she made me look and feel. I had brought a nice off the shoulder little black dress which was low cut enough to show of my boobs but not look to slutty. I was about to get dressed when Candy burst in carrying a dress bag yelling at the top of her voice. "Stop the party." Her eyes ran up and down my body. "Shit sweetie you look gorgeous, I couldn't have done better myself." Zoe and Candy kissed. "Right." She said looking at me. "Let's get you dressed". Candy pulled the dress out of the cellophane bag, it was gorgeous, and it was yellow my favourite colour. It was silk and fit me like a glove. It was cut low at the back which went down in a V to just above my arse. The bodice was low cut as well and showed of plenty of cleavage. The dress fell to the floor and it flowed so sexily, the fabric seemed to mould to my body and showed of my butt.

She finished off the ensemble with a pair of silver sequined open toed strappy stilettoes that were so tall my feet ached and I hadn't even put them on. "Ah what we do for fashion." She sighed. We sat down and had a drink as Candy pulled out her own dress and got changed. She went with a sequined pale blue dress that suited her eyes, she has such beautiful baby blues and the dress looked spectacular. We were so busy patting ourselves on the back we didn't hear the Limo turn up. The tooting horn signalled its arrival, so we rushed out. Siobhan and Maddy and her date were already waiting excitedly inside for us, so we jumped in and scooted off to the ball.

Siobhan looked amazing and so sexy. She wore another of Candy's wonderful designs. It was a deep red taffeta ball gown that flowed sensuously over her shapely body like water cascading over a waterfall. Maddy, well what can you say about Maddy, she is so gorgeous. She had chosen a simple black flowing gown that showed of every curve of her body and holy moly she had plenty of those. I was amazed at her date though. She was attractive without being stunning. Stupid I know but I expected her date to be an absolute knockout. She did however exude a certain understated sexiness. Maddy did the introductions and we hit the road.

We drank champagne and laughed all the way. Now this is how I always imagined a girl's night out to go.

As the limo pulled over to the curb my night came crashing down around me when I realised where we were. We had pulled up outside Brent's wine bar. As we climbed out I found myself standing there mouth gaping thinking. 'What the fuck.'

Siobhan saw my look of horror and came over putting her arm around me. "What's the matter babe?"

"What the hell are we doing here?" I hissed angrily.

Siobhan looked at me with a confused hurt look on her face. "I'm sorry Kelli I thought you liked this place? I talked to Lauren and Alecia and they recommended it they told me this was one of your favourite haunts?"

"Scheming bitches." I muttered quietly. I bit my tongue, and patted Siobhan reassuringly. "I am sorry Siobhan this isn't your fault. The girls know I hate the guy who owns this place. Fuck I am so angry right now. I thought Siobhan was going to cry. "Kelli I am so sorry I should have asked you, but Lauren said not to tell you so it would be a surprise."

I took a deep breath. Inside my mind was screaming Fuuuuuuuuucccckkkk. "Forget it Siobhan. I am going to make the best of a bad situation, and I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of knowing I am upset."

Siobhan hugged me. "Thanks babe, next time I will ask."

"No that's OK. I am just going to have to suck it up."

We walked in together and I managed to keep my head held high. I failed miserably at keeping my emotions undercover though. The moment I saw Alecia who was already inside I felt my anger bubble to the surface. She was sitting at a table reserved for us in the corner closest to the stage.

Brent was waiting to welcome us in and he came straight in for a full hug and kiss but I turned away holding him at arm's length. He looked a little hurt but led us over to the table.

Alecia looked gorgeous as usual and she jumped up out of her chair and tried to kiss and hug me, but I held out my hands and fended her off as well. She looked strangely hurt and tried to come back for a kiss but I shook my head. She looked bemused and mumbled. "Kelli what's the matter?"

I moved straight past her leaving her standing there looking lost.

Siobhan was organising the seating so I made sure that Siobhan, Candy, Maddy and her date were all seated together across from us; and Karla and Jerry were seated next us, so at least that meant Lauren was going to have to sit down the other end of the table and I wouldn't have to put up with her.

Alecia was trying to get Candy and Siobhan to move. I heard her ask Siobhan if she could change so that Lauren could sit with us. I shushed her with a dismissive wave of my hand. "The arrangements are fine just the way they are Alecia." She grabbed my arm pulling me close obviously hurting and whispered brusquely. "Babes what the hell is wrong with you tonight? Where will Lauren sit?"

I pointed to the other end.

She looked hurt. "Don't you want all of us to sit together?"

"Actually Alecia I don't fucking care where she sits."

Alecia shook her head. "Jesus Kelli what's the problem, why are you being so mean?"

I was confused. Surely she couldn't be that stupid? I was trying to keep a lid on my anger and keep my voice down so the others didn't hear. "Why the hell do you think Alecia? Whose fucking idea was it to use this fucking shit hole for our party?"

She looked down at the table with a sly grin. "Fuck, chill out babes. Is that what this is all about? Jesus Kelli it was just a joke. We thought you had got past all that crap, plus Brent could really use the business."

"Fuck Brent." I spat out bitterly.

Alecia was just shaking her head. "Fuck you can be so childish sometimes, so fucking juvenile."

I was trying to figure out why Lauren wasn't there. I expected her and Alecia would have travelled together.

Siobhan, Candy and I were talking quietly, and Alecia was sitting fuming quietly ignoring me when Lauren walked in. She looked absolutely stunning as always, a picture of grace, elegance and oh so stylish. The shock for me however was in who was with her. She had Josh on her arm, or more to the point she was on Josh's arm. They walked in as bold as brass looking like a loving couple. The room went deathly silent, you could have heard the proverbial pin drop.

They stood behind us looking at the seating, wondering where to sit. Alecia stood up and whispered into Laurens ear, I didn't hear what Alecia said but I did hear Laurens curse. "Oh for fuck sake, childish little shit." They turned and walked down the table where Josh showed her into her chair then hunted around for one for himself. At least he had the decency to stay out of my way and not speak to me. I was completely stunned. Never in a thousand years did I expect that.

Lauren took the opportunity to give me her most contemptuous look. "Hi baby." She trilled in her sexiest voice as she gave me a big wave.

I refused to even acknowledge her presence. I carried on talking to Candy as she tried to engage me with her greeting. Lauren repeated louder this time. "Hello Kelli." I looked down the table at her and I saw the mocking challenging expression on her face.

Karla and Jerry who were seated between us looked totally uncomfortable. It didn't take long before Karla started waving her finger ferociously in Laurens face obviously giving her a lecture. That got a few titters from other tables.

Waiters started delivering bottles of champagne and drinks to the table, slowly but slowly conversation and laughter overtook the deafening silence and things progressed on course. The waiters turned up to take food orders and as the entrees started to turn up I thought I better get the speeches out of the way.

I was going out of my way to keep the bitterness out of my voice as I thanked everyone for their efforts in getting us to where we were and I thanked everybody for having the foresight and confidence in seeing this through. I made special mention of Candy, Siobhan and Karla, completely ignoring Lauren or Alecia's input.

We all ate what was a great dinner

Unfortunately the food was magnificent. I wanted to find something wrong with it but couldn't fault it.

Brent kept hanging around me and Candy he was trying his sleazy best to break into our conversation. As much as I was trying to keep a lid on it, when he asked me to dance it was the last straw. I signalled him to lean down next to me, as he did I whispered harshly. "Fuck off you little cunt!" He recoiled staring at me with a hurt look on his face. He leaned over and asked Candy for a dance instead and she happily scooted off with him.

The evening was sailing along and Siobhan never once left my side. She stuck to me like glue.

I noticed that Candy and Brent were still out on the dancefloor and they were dancing very intimately. That amused me. 'Hah the stupid prick is in for a shock tonight.' I could picture the look on his face when he went in for a feel. Fuck was he going to get a shock!

Alecia tried to talk to me but I was as mad at her as I was at Lauren. She knew what was happening and she didn't stop it or even try to warn me. It was bad enough that she was party to setting up the venue but to let Lauren bring Josh was just cruel. I couldn't believe she would do it. In the end she stood up leaving me sitting there stewing and she went and asked Maddy to dance.

Siobhan grabbed my hand and announced that she would love to dance as well. She led me out onto the dancefloor and we started to circulate. She held me tightly her head resting on top of my shoulder, with a giggle she whispered conspiratorially. "Look how close Brent and Candy are dancing?" I laughed along with her. "Yeah man he is in for a hell of a fright tonight."

I pulled her even tighter against me. We danced until the band took a break.

As we reached the table I noticed Alecia was still out on the dancefloor with Maddy and they were in a tight embrace supposedly dancing. They didn't even realise the music had stopped. Lauren and Karla were in deep discussions and Karla was visibly angry. She held Laurens hand tightly and she was obviously following up her earlier lecture. She looked like an angry mother scolding her daughter. Laurens face was red and she looked embarrassed and guilty.

Candy came down and we all laughed watching Alecia and Maddy. Siobhan was still hanging on to my arm for dear life. She whispered. "Wow they look like they are enjoying that."

As we were talking I noticed Lauren had escaped Karla's lecture and was on the dancefloor with Josh and they were locked in a very intimate dance. They were leaving nothing to the imagination. I could see almost everybody was staring at me. Watching to see my reaction. Even Maddy and Alecia were watching.

Alecia and Maddy separated and walked back to the table. She came and sat beside me. Siobhan took the opportunity to grab Maddy and the pair of them disappeared out onto the dancefloor.

Alecia again tried to get me to talk to her but it was too late for me. The mere sound of her voice pissed me off. "Fuck off Alecia you have ruined my evening. I don't want to even talk to you."

She was starting to get angry with me as well. "Oh don't be such a drama queen, Christ it was just a joke. Why don't you put your bitchy attitude away and just relax and enjoy the night."

I gave her a frosty glare. "You have ruined any chance of that. Why the fuck is Josh here?" She turned her head without answering. "Fuck Alecia this was supposed to be our night. I wanted this to be the biggest night of the year. I wanted to share that with the two people I love most in the world but you have wrecked that." She peered into my eyes with what looked a mixture of guilt and anger. I could feel the waterworks were about to burst. I threw back my chair. "I think I am going to leave."

She grabbed my arm. "I am sorry babes. The venue was just a joke. We didn't think it through I suppose, really we didn't expect you to get upset. We thought you would see the funny side of it." She took a big gulp of her wine. "The reason Lauren invited Josh was so you could at least spend some time with him."

I was fighting back tears. "Why? Why I told you I am not interested." She tried to grab my hand. "Babes you aren't being honest and every time we tried to get you to see him you fobbed us off. We thought this would be a great opportunity for you to spend time with him. You know dance talk and just have some fun. Babes the night is still young. We haven't even had a dance together yet."

"Alecia I don't want anything to do with you tonight." I picked up my purse and walked out.

The moment I got home I decided I wasn't going to go through a night of fighting so I jumped into the spare room. I was home and in bed for ages before I slipped into a restless sleep. I was roused from those murky depths when I heard voices downstairs. I recognised Alecia's giggly drunken voice but there were others as well. I pulled the blankets up high to try and keep the noise out. There was giggling and laughter, I could hear glasses clinking and then the music kicked in. Ah fuck it was going to be one of those nights. I pulled the blankets up over my head and tried to ignore the racket downstairs. It seemed like I had just drifted off back to sleep when Alecia was pounding on the door. "Babes we are going to bed. Don't hide in there." I screamed. "fuck of Alecia."

"No babes don't be like that. Don't hide in there." She kept banging on the door until I got up and went to talk to her. She was hammered, she could barely stand up. As I opened the door her arms fell on my shoulders and she grabbed me and tried to kiss me. Before she could say anything I heard voices from our room. She saw me looking towards our room. She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the noises. "Come on babes this is going to be awesome."

As we barged in through the door Alecia cried out. "Whoo hoo." And dived onto the bed where Lauren was on her back with Josh between her legs fucking her for all he was worth. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back. The room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping on wet flesh. Alecia pulled Laurens head until they were kissing. Lauren looked up staring at me with a big smile and said. "Josh move over baby make some room for Kelli." He moved back and Lauren climbed up onto all fours. He snuggled up behind her. As he slipped his cock into her again she cried out "Ooooohhhh fuck go gentle baby your cock is much bigger than I am used to." As she said it she looked me in the eye and smiled. As she moaned he slid in and out of her slushy hole in a slow motion fuck. She moaned softly. "Ooooohhhh fuck that's it lover, yeah just like that." Alecia wriggled round until Laurens head was buried in her pussy.

Alecia giggled. "Ooooohhhh fuck oh that feels so good. Come on Kelli don't just stand there perving join in."

I turned and literally ran down the stairs pulling on my clothes as I went. I headed straight to my apartment and locked myself in my bedroom and cried like I had never cried before. Fuck the pair of them the crazy fucking bitches. I paced and stomped, I cursed and swore. What the fuck was that all about? I had to take a couple of sleeping tablets to get to sleep. When I finally did doze of it was a deep dark sleep.

The next morning it was late when I woke. My head was still fuzzy from the sleeping tablets. As the day started to unfold Siobhan called and asked how I was feeling this morning?"

I apologised for running of and leaving her at the party. She shushed me. 'Its OK honey I just hope everything went OK at home."

Just then it got too much and I broke into tears and spilled out what had happened. Within half an hour there was a loud banging on my door. It was Siobhan and Candy. Candy had a bottle of tequila and she waved it under my nose. Hair of the dog sweetie."

Right at that moment my phone rang, it was Alecia. "Babes I am so sorry about last night. It was all just a mistake. We weren't thinking god I am sorry please forgive me. Jesus are you alright?" She was crying her eyes out. "Kelli please you have to forgive me. You have to know I would never hurt you intentionally. You have to believe me I am so sorry."

"Fuck off Alecia I am sick and tired of you apologising to me. What the hell did you think would happen? You fuck that stupid dumb prick in our bed. What the fuck were you thinking! You couldn't have hurt me more if you tried." She was sobbing. "Please Kelli let me explain. We wanted you to join in. It was supposed to be fun."

"Alecia, you're no better than that other scheming fucking slut bitch. You fucked over our friendship last night Alecia and I will never forgive you."

"Babes if you let your mind go you would see the possibilities. There's no need for name calling, I wasn't being mean to you."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,507 Followers