Caned for Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went directly to the bathroom with my handbag. Inside I had neatly rolled my white silk nightdress, and now I stripped and put it on before applying a little more perfume and re-emerging into the bedroom.

David was as eager as I was. He was sitting bare-chested in the bed with the bed sheets covering his lower body. I crossed the room and got into bed beside him, and we embraced. As he kissed me hard and deep, I felt his hands grip my bum cheeks and when I felt his penis push against me, I knew that he was naked.

"It's a sexy nightie," he said, "but can you take it off?

I sat up in the bed, took the hem in my hand, and pulled it over my head. Then, I threw it on the floor before drawing back the bed sheet that was covering us, and for the first time, we saw one another naked.

I saw him looking up at me from where he was lying. His eyes moved up and down my body and momentarily rested on my boobs before moving to my face, and he smiled.

"You're very beautiful."

I looked at him. He was broad-shouldered and flat-chested, but what surprised me most was that he was completely hairless. I had never seen a penis in the flesh before but still expected to see pubic hair. There was none. His long thick dick stood erect, pointing towards the ceiling, and protruding from smooth white skin, whilst his slightly browner dimpled balls were perfectly round and hairless.

"Is that for me," I asked.

"Oh Yes."

I lay down beside him and we kissed some more, He fondled my breasts as he did, before starting to nobble at my earlobes, kiss the nape of my neck, and then take my nipples gently in his mouth.

I felt his fingers against my clitoris, which hardened to his touch, and I know I groaned in appreciation, and then, very soon, I was wet.

"Are you ready?"

"Please do it. I want to feel you inside of me."

As I spread my legs he lay between them, supported his weight on his elbows, looked down at me, and looked into my eyes. I felt him hard between my vaginal lips and he slowly inched inside. I felt a slight resistance and a momentary discomfort, and I must have flinched because he stopped pushing.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I've popped," I said smiling back at him."Don't stop."

He pushed again, and within a few moments he was deep inside of me, his balls against my bum cheeks, and it felt wonderful. It was more than wonderful when he started to move in and out. At first, his strokes were long and slow but then his speed increased. He kept up a regular rhythm watching me closely as he fucked me. for several long minutes, he continued, as I moaned gently under him, and all the while my pleasure was growing. I longed to come but David kept me on the edge for what seemed like forever.

I was groaning loudly when he relented and started to pound at me even harder, and I bent my knees and pushed up against him to take my orgasm. When it came, it was nothing like anything that I had experienced at my own hands.

I felt my cunt spasm around his dick, and then my climax was upon me. My thighs quivered. my bum cheeks tightened, and my toes curled, as I screamed in ecstasy.

A little later, as I lay quietly recovering, David lay still and hard inside me.

"More?" he asked.

And I just nodded.

I felt his fingers rubbing on my clitoris before he started to fuck me for a second time, and shortly afterward he gave me twenty long seconds of heaven on earth.

Only then did he withdraw his prick and kneel between my thighs, before grasping it in his fist and jerking it rapidly back and forth. And then, for the first time in my life, I watched a rigid cock spurt rivers of white sticky cum across my belly. I thought it was beautiful.

***

We dressed and went for a walk in the street where we soon found a bar and restaurant, It was there that we ate our wedding lunch of fish stew with a green salad and crusty bread washed down with a glass of wine. After lunch, we walked to Europa Point at the southern tip of Gibraltar. It was a clear late-summer day and there was not a cloud in the blue sky. Far away in the distance across the straits, we could see the coast of Morocco. I remember David's question,

"Where next?"

and my reply,

"The hotel, and bed."

Unsurprisingly the walk back to the hotel was quicker than the walk away from it, even with a brief stop at a pharmacy.

Back in our suite, David took a shower and then got naked into bed. Then it was my turn to shower. As the warm water ran down my body, I soaped my pubes and carefully shaved my pubis bald. I loved that David was completely hairless and wanted to be the same for him. Twenty minutes later I emerged into the bedroom.

"What took so long," he asked.

So I stood, with my legs apart, and showed him.

I saw him looking, and a smile appeared on his face as he silently mouthed the words, thank you.

Back in bed with him, I tentatively held his cock. I loved it as it started to swell and stiffen with my touch until I had six inches of rock-hard flesh straining in my hand. Needless to say, I had never had a penis in my hand before. He was uncut and I was fascinated by the way that I could slide the foreskin slowly up and down to expose and then cover the swollen tip, and the unrestrained pleasure he got from me doing it.

"Not yet," he said.

"OK, but when you come, it's not going to be by your hand. If you can't come inside my pussy I want you to come in my hand or mouth. Promise me that."

"What do you know of blowjobs?"

"Even virginal girls have friends who don't have their scruples, and who talk."

"And when I'm alone?"

"I'm your wife, I intend to make sure that you get so much when we are together, that when you are alone you'll need a rest."

As I was talking, David had been fingering my clitoris, and now I fell silent enjoying the sensation as my slit grew damp with my secretions.

"Please kneel," he instructed gently.

I knelt on all fours on the bed. I hoped that he was getting an eyeful of my shaved sex. I felt him slide inside of me, and then he started to move. His prick felt deep, very deep, as he fucked me. He moved slowly at first, giving me time to enjoy the novel feeling of his thick dick in my tight stretched pussy. He wanted to make it last, and he did.

Very gradually he started to increase his pace and to talk to me.

"Is it good Is it good Honey?

Do you want it? do you want it?"

As he banged me faster and harder, he kept talking to me. Over and over he questioned my enjoyment and I know that I replied.

I do not swear much normally; a product of my upbringing I suppose, but in that room, that afternoon, as David fucked me, I found my voice.

"I want it so much. So much. So fucking much.

I love it. I love it. I love your big prick in my cunt.

Give it to me. give it to me.

Fuck my cunt. Fuck my cunt.

Make me come. Make me come."

As I approached my orgasm, I fell forward onto the bed, my boobs and belly lying flat against the mattress, my big arse in the air, and still I swore and pleaded.

Eventually, I could wait no longer. After my previous solitary experience, I knew what needed to be done, and I reached down and found my button. Then, as I jilled and he relentlessly pounded, I came. It was long and loud, screaming, babbling, gurgling, gasping, eye-rolling, mind-bending, writhing, and toe-curling. How do you describe an orgasm when it is so good?

This time he did not come. After he withdrew, his prick was wet with my juices, and I took him in my mouth and sucked him. He lay on his back and showed me how to mount him, kneeling astride his face, my slit held against his tongue, and then as he licked, I sucked.

This time, I came quickly, hungrily grinding my baldness against his face as I did. He came just a little later, straining, grunting, and groaning, as his shaft pulsed between my lips, and warm salty jizz filled my mouth. I turned to him, smiling in triumph, white semen dribbling from the corner of my mouth, opened it wide to show my prize, his gift, and swallowed.

***

Gibraltar is a great choice for a honeymoon, even If you don't get married there. A honeymoon is about fucking, and licking, and sucking. It's about blowjobs and handjobs and soixante-neuf, and doggy, cowboy, cowgirl, and even straightforward missionary. We did them all. Gibraltar was perfect. Nowhere was very far from our bed. The bars and restaurants and the sights provided time for David to recover between bouts before we started again, but after seventy-two hours of sex, even I was sated, and I must have walked bow-legged to the plane home.

We arrived back In Newcastle on Thursday evening and on Friday morning I went back to College. I had left my books and my computer in my room at my mother's. I needed them but did not want any contact with her. David was the voice of reason and told me that we should call her, tell her we were married, and arrange to collect my things.

On Friday evening, I sat with him as he telephoned my mother.

"Hello, Mrs Murphy, this is David...'

...Yes, she's with me."

He paused as a stream of invective came down the phone at him. I couldn't hear individual words, but she was not happy. Eventually, my mother quietened a little.

"If you would listen for a moment, I rang to tell you she is now my wife. We were married this week."

There was a pause and then my mother started again. I could tell that she was shouting but heard little of the detail, David took the phone from his ear and waited for her to finish before he spoke.

"None of that is true Mrs Murphy, She is none of those things and you have no right to say so. She did not sleep with me until after we were married. She is now my wife, and I will not sit here and hear her falsely insulted. She intends to continue College and needs her things. She is an adult and doesn't need your permission to do anything."

My mother continued to speak rapidly down the phone but now her tone was less strident.

"I need to pick her things up, Mrs Murphy. When will be convenient? She needs the computer for college...

...I've just told you she's continuing with her studies...

...No, I wouldn't recommend that. They're not yours to throw out. That would be a criminal offense...

...Very well. Now when will you be at home? It will take no more than an hour or two I would imagine...

...No, she won't be with me. She doesn't want to see you either..."

And finally.

"Fine, I'll be at the house at two o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Good night."

He put the phone down, looked across at me with a look of relief, and drew a long breath before speaking.

"Fuck she's hard work, and not very pleasant. I'm not surprised you chose marriage with me over life with her."

"I couldn't hear much of what she said."

"She called you all the names under the sun: tart, whore, hussy, slapper, and Jezabel were just a few of them. She accused you of being a fornicator and said you needed horsewhipping, Oh yes... She said God had forsaken her. There was a lot more, but it's not important. I tried to put her straight, but I doubt it will make any difference.

I'll pick up your stuff tomorrow afternoon. She was threatening to put it in the street, would you believe? You'll be happy to know you don't have to come. She doesn't want to speak to you."

***

After that life settled down. I soon became accustomed to my new home. The renovations were completed, and new furnishings, carpets, and curtains were needed, and we spent hours selecting these together.

It was around this time that I started to realise how seriously well-off David was. He had a five-figure salary, but this was not where the serious money came from. He too, was an only child, and he had inherited a large amount of money and the house from his father. He had a Bentley and a Chevrolet in the garage and spent some time tinkering with them.

When he was not at work or with his cars he was with me. He was a huge rugby union fan, supporting Newcastle Falcons, and it was he who introduced me to the game. I will admit to going to the matches and admiring the tight arses of the players. And finally, his pickup line made sense, and I learned what a lock and a lineout were.

I loved David, and I loved my new life, and I loved the unrestricted fucking that came with it. It was absolutely wonderful to not feel guilty when I thought of sex and wanted a hard dick in me. It was even better that all I had to do to make it happen was to ask. When I returned from Gibraltar, one of the first things I did was visit the GP and start the contraceptive pill. I thought the Church's view on contraception was a step too far, although I was sure that my mother would disagree.

Now both David and I could have the pleasure of him cumming deep inside of me.

With all of this, I should have been completely happy, but I wasn't. I missed the caning that my mother used to give me. I missed the anticipation and the fear beforehand, the act of submission during punishment, and the sexual high after it.

I didn't miss my mother though. Sometimes I would lie awake at night with David asleep beside me, often sated by fucking me, and I would quietly finger myself. Whilst I was doing this I would hold my naked bum cheeks and imagine a tall cruel Amazon administering a severe caning to my bare arse.

I knew that I was a masochist but wondered if I was bisexual.

Christmas passed, and then in the spring of the following year, David came home with a large, gift-wrapped box.

"This is for you," he said. " I haven't been away since we married but I have to go to the Mediterranean for a month. You may need this."

I opened the box, and inside was a wand vibrator.

***

Crime

The Saturday afternoon after David left home I was invited to a baby shower.

In the early eighties, they were still uncommon in the UK, and like Halloween a much more American thing. My cousin, Irene, was due to have a baby in about two months. Her best friend was an American lady called Joanna, who had insisted on organising and hosting the event. Joanne was single and rented a large, detached house on the outskirts of the city.

I went by taxi, transporting a rather expensive pram that Irene wanted and probably could not afford. It had fallen to David to pay for it. When I arrived the party was in full swing; if that is how you describe twenty-odd young women drinking tea, eating cakes, and discussing babies.

I was interested in none of these things. I drink coffee not tea, avoid cake like the plague, and back then had no plans to produce a baby any time soon. I was taking the contraceptive pill because I could fuck like a bunny rabbit with negligible risk of an "accidental" baby.

I was wondering why I had come when I heard an American accident and turned to meet Joanna. She greeted me warmly.

"You must be Anne," she said. "I've heard lots about you. Irene says you are a legend in your family. Half of them think you're ballsy and the other half think you're the black sheep."

She laughed.

"Either one of those makes you an interesting person. We must talk later when I've finished saying hello to everybody."

As she was talking I was appraising her. Here, in front of me was the Amazon I had been dreaming of. She was very tall; almost six feet, with big tits, a big arse, and a curvy fuckworthy body. Her long black wavy hair flowed to her shoulders, and she was facially the most beautiful woman I had ever met in the flesh, with rose red lips, a pert nose, and ice blue eyes that seemed to look deep into me.

As she walked away I admired her body, shown off by the expensive red woollen designer dress she was wearing, and I remembered a quote by Francoise Sagan, the French novelist and playwright.

"A dress makes no sense unless it makes men want to take it off you."

I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she moved around the room. It wasn't just her looks, but the grace with which she moved, and the raw sexuality which she exuded.

Joanna must have seen me looking at her because about half an hour later I was standing on my own looking out of the window at the beautifully manicured garden when I heard someone speak to me. It was her.

"I've seen you looking at me when you thought I wasn't looking. Did you like what you saw? "

I was embarrassed by her direct approach.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you."

"That's not what I asked you. Do you like what you see?"

"You are very beautiful."

"Well, Thank you. Would you like to see more of me? I would certainly like to see more of you."

I said nothing. I think I wasn't ready to face up to something that I had known for some time, but my Catholic guilt had forced me to deny. I was bisexual. I was going to turn and walk away before she sank her hook in me.

"I'll spank you of course. That's the price for seeing more of me."

My mouth went dry, and my pulse quickened, and suddenly the complex emotions of fear and need that I experienced when Mother announced I was to be caned, came flooding back. Despite myself, I found myself agreeing to what she wanted.

"OK," was all I said, and I wondered what it was that had revealed my nature to her.

"Wait until everybody is leaving and go upstairs to my bedroom, It's the fourth room on the right, off the landing. Sit and wait. Bad girls deserve to be badly punished, and I am going to make sure you are very bad indeed."

***

An hour later I was sitting in Joanna's bedroom when she returned from saying goodbye to her guests. The gifts for the baby had all been taken away by Irene, and the house was quiet.

Joanna reminded me of my old schoolteacher as she sternly and firmly spoke.

"Strip and stand and face the wall."

I hesitated.

"Do as you are told, or it will be worse for you," she said. "Fold your clothes and put them on the chair over there."

I did as I was instructed, and shortly I stood naked with my nose against the wall. Behind me, I could hear movement as Joanna made whatever arrangements she considered necessary for my impending punishment. I shivered, not from cold, but in anticipation of what I was about to feel. I was acutely aware that my big bum was on show, and of the itch I was starting to feel between my legs.

Minutes passed and I heard her voice once more. The tone broached no argument.

"Turn around."

I turned and stood, and as she looked me up and down I looked back at her. She was sitting naked at the end of the bed facing me. and without her blouse and bra, I could see her tits were large and pendulous. Behind her, in the centre of the bed, she had placed two pillows. but it was not those that caught my eye, Beside her sat a long punishment cane and a wooden paddle. The blade of the paddle was made of polished wood and was about a foot long and four inches wide and had two lines of holes drilled into it. It had an eight-inch handle wrapped in black cord.

"Come here and lie across my lap."

Prostrate over her lap, I presented my bottom to her stronger right hand, and then I felt her left hand between my shoulder blades pushing me down.

Her hand fell on my right cheek with a crack, before descending on my left. At first, she did not hit me very hard as she worked her way up and down my bum striking each side in turn. Soon, she started to spank me harder, each blow of her hand stinging as it fell. She did not stop. There was no respite, and soon my entire arse seemed to be glowing.

After several minutes she paused. I felt her remove her left hand from my back. She no longer needed to hold me down as I lay passive and accepting across her lap. and now she had a better use for her hand. I felt it between my legs, her fingers exploring between my cunt lips, now wet with my juices, until they found my clitoris. I spread my legs a little as she started to rub me, and I sobbed.