Caned for Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back, I think the reason for my tryst with Joanna was my need to be disciplined rather than my need for sex. Beautiful as Joanna was, I was going to walk away, until she offered to spank me.

I am still beautiful. I have aged well and dress well, and I still get admiring glances in the street. My figure is the same as when first met David. I make sure of that with exercise and healthy eating, and my boobs and bum remain big and firm. My thighs are still a little stout.

David thinks that's no bad thing. He says that when nature decided I needed a regular dose of the leather strap, paddle, or cane, she provided me with buttocks and thighs built to receive it.

I am punished when I need it; maybe three or four times a year.

Before Mary was born, it always happened after Church on Sunday, over the kitchen chair in the bedroom, and afterward, he would take me to bed and fuck me silly.

Mary is now seven years old, and nowadays I have to wait until Sunday evening for my discipline and subsequent fucking.

Every time, It still hurts dreadfully., and the cane leaves long parallel ridges that throb for some time afterward, and take some time to heal, but I wouldn't have it any other way. After all, I am a masochist.

***