Canela y Clavo Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers

"No," Tessa grits. She is filled with anger at Reyna, an intense anger but more so, sympathy for Angie. Her decision is made.

Reyna smiles her charming, devious smile. "Worth a try. Six p.m., Tessa. Please don't be late."

"I won't," Tessa whisper-yells, and Reyna raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

At this moment, Angie chooses to walk into the foyer. "What are y'all talking about?" she asks, confused. "I thought you were leaving, Tess."

"I am," Tessa says quickly. "Bye, Mrs. Loaiza. Bye, Angie."

"Bye-bye, hon."

"Bye, Tessa," Reyna grins.

4

It is six-oh-three p.m., and Tessa is in the passenger seat of Reyna's car as it drives out of their neighborhood again. Her eyes are focused out of the window, her ankle hinging back and forth rapidly. Occasionally, she glances down at her phone.

"Do you have any gum or something?" Tessa's voice speaks after half an hour.

"Should I?" Reyna smiles.

"I mean...if you're going to rape me, you might as well give me some gum."

Reyna frowns, glancing over to the girl in her passenger seat. Her arms are crossed over her sweatshirt cutely, the seatbelt fastened tightly over her body. Her words do not align with her precious appearance. Reyna fixes her eyes back onto the road, watching the green signs carefully. Given how far away they are from home, Reyna could easily miss her exit.

"I'm not going to rape you, Tessa," she says.

"What else do you call forcing me to have sex with you?" Tessa asks, her tone indignant.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything, baby. You have an obligation to make me happy, and you're going to act on it. There is gum in the center console."

Tessa's hands shake as she takes the gum from its wrapper. She does not speak for the rest of the car ride, opting to feign interest in her phone. She shares her location with Harmony--doesn't tell her why, but Harmony will have the decency not to ask--then scrolls through Twitter without reading any of the words. She feels more nervous than she will show Reyna that she is.

An hour later, when Tessa finally looks up from her phone, it is at the front of a very expensive hotel. The building is something Angie would go on-and-on-and-on about, pointing out the revolving doors and the 'handsome little fellas in the red suits.' This excitement must be what compelled Angie to marry Reyna, Tessa assumes, but even the hotel's extravagance does not excite Tessa so much as unnerve her. A fancy hotel means a bona fide affair...tryst, if you will.

Tessa follows Reyna through the big lobby close enough, but not too close. This hotel is far away from their quiet, Michigan suburb; they have been in Reyna's car for a long time. As Reyna talks to the receptionist, Tessa explores the lobby. Her feet are curious, leading her to the vast granite wall with the hotel's name carved into it, pouring down loud water into a well twinkling with repurposed, loose change. In the center of the sky-lit lobby is a large terrarium of tall, green trees and bushes. The hotel has its own rainforest. The vastness, the wrongness of it, reminds Tessa of the bird house at the zoo; she can almost hear the birdsong.

When Tessa turns back to the reception desk, it is at the sound of Reyna's voice. Tessa, it calls, and it borders at once on both worried and irritated as if Reyna has misplaced one of her children. The look in Reyna's eyes is a practiced one. Tessa has never seen it, but she hopes that she won't have to see it again. She makes the long trek back to Reyna, tail between her legs.

"Don't wander off."

Tessa nods her head silently.

"I'm glad you're appreciating the hotel, however. Let's head up to our room."

Tessa nods again, and Reyna watches her for a bit longer before she places her hand on Tessa's back. She steers Tessa to one of the two large elevators on either side of the room, both glass and visible all the way to the top floor, the rooms surrounding the lobby like in a shopping mall. Once inside, Reyna presses a key to the panel on the door and presses the number for their floor. It is the top floor, though a hotel of this magnitude probably has multiple penthouses. Silent, Tessa watches as the elevator lifts them up into the air until they are finally at the top.

"This way," Reyna says, briskly walking to a door to their left. There is only one other door that Tessa can see. Aside from a lounge area in front of the elevator, the hallway is bare.

When Tessa arrives at the door, Reyna has already unlocked it. She is holding out a room key to Tessa. After all, Tessa will be staying there too. Tessa stuffs the plastic in the pocket of her joggers, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear and following Reyna into the room.

The room is spacious, with natural sunlight and state-of-the-art furniture as far as the eye can see. Closer to the door are a living area and kitchenette, farther on are the bedroom (complete with glass windows and black, silk curtains) and the attached bathroom (behind its own glass door). Tessa frowns. She wonders how many people her age have been brought to this same hotel room for this same purpose...to 'act on an obligation.' That is not to say that she doesn't understand why Reyna is upset...just not why she has to be upset at her. Isn't Angie her disloyal spouse?

Reyna's deep voice interrupts Tessa's thoughts for seemingly the millionth time.

"Give me your phone, please."

Tessa is officially finished reflecting.

"What?" the teen exclaims. "No, I'm not giving you my fucking phone. Angie would never do this."

Reyna gives this a moment of thought before speaking, "Some things will be the same, yes. I want to experience you the same way my wife has. But some things will not. No, Tessa. You can't have your phone when you're spending time with me." Reyna extends her hand.

Begrudgingly, Tessa places her phone in Reyna's palm. She doesn't have to, not technically, but she is moved out of her own will by her guilt. (Damn her guilt.) Then, she watches as the cage of Reyna's fingers closes around her device.

"Thank you, Tessa. Why don't you make yourself comfortable while I put this in the car?"

Tessa is starting to regret ever agreeing to nanny for Angie's twins. But the woman seemed so desperate and so willing to pay that it was nearly impossible for Tessa to say no...that is, with the added incentive of her comically large endowments. And now she feels so guilty, so indebted to Angie's wife that she is in a hotel room with her--without her--and waiting for her to come back.

Tessa chances a glimpse of the bed. And then away, quickly, as if it will come after her if she looks for too long. She wonders how prostitutes feel in their fancy bedrooms with their cologne-smelly, married men with guilt written on their faces. But there is no guilt written on Reyna's terra-cotta skin...only quiet amusement.

At this thought, the door opens.

"Hi, Tessa," Reyna smiles when she sees Tessa's eyes on her. Her expression is of a pleasant surprise. "I'm glad you're still here."

"It's not like I have much of a choice," Tessa frowns. "That's what you told me yesterday."

Elegantly, Reyna sits down on the other side of the couch from Tessa, running her fingers through her long, black curls.

"Granted," she says, chuckling low. "But you'd have to have checked the door to know that I stopped it from the outside."

Tessa's heart drops, the same feeling that overtook her in the car engulfs her now. Has she willingly allowed herself to be kidnapped? Still smiling, Reyna draws her laptop from the bag beside her (probably to answer emails).

For a while, Tessa contents herself with ignoring Reyna's gaze. She stares uninterested but unmoving at the television screen, her head completely still. She stares even as Reyna calls her name.

"Tessa. Come here, baby."

Tessa rolls her eyes. She is not Reyna's baby...but Reyna knows that. She still does not budge from her seat on the couch.

"Come, baby. I bought you a negligee. I hate these sweatpants you're always wearing. Don't you want to dress pretty for me?"

Now, Tessa notices the gift bag in Reyna's hand. She cannot read the brand name from where she is sitting, but she knows that it must be expensive. Reyna has a track record of buying expensive things to win girls over. (She knows this from a primary source.)

Tessa turns her focus back to Reyna from the bag in Reyna's hand. She remembers Reyna's question and huffs. No, Tessa does not want to dress pretty for Reyna.

"No, not really," Tessa says, irritated.

"Baby," Reyna pouts dramatically. (Her ear falls to her shoulder, one of her curls slips down her blouse.) "Is this how you treat my wife? Are you sassy with her, too? Come put this on for me. I know you dress up for her because I found your panties under the bed."

"Yeah, well," Tessa pouts, the same guilt creeping into her tone. "I don't want to wear that."

"Do you wear sweatpants and little cotton panties around me to make me less interested in you?" Reyna presses deeper. "If so, I'm sorry, but that is not going to work with me. If you won't dress up for me, I'll dress you instead. Come here and put this on."

Reluctantly, Tessa stands to take the bag from Reyna's hand and into the bathroom to change. She is upset that Reyna has correctly assumed that she chose to wear cotton panties (Who is there to impress?) but is more upset that she is letting her guilt propel her like this. After all, it should be Angie's guilt, not hers.

It is not surprising at all, but the bathroom is just as extravagant as the hotel room. The walls are all marble, and all of the lights glow gold despite the moon outside of the window. The shower's at-least-eight heads look like they will feel like an actual rainfall, and the bath looks big enough for four. All of these things aggravate Tessa even more. She feels like Reyna's prize whore yet has barely even felt her touch.

When Tessa exits the bathroom wearing the lingerie, Reyna is wearing a smile. Her gaze lingers on the hem of the negligee, and then up to Tessa's breasts. Tessa feels more naked than she is. The TV is off over Reyna's shoulder, the remote resting on the coffee table.

"Much better," Reyna says dark. "I know you like pretty things, pretty girl. And there's more where that came from if you're good."

Tessa frowns. "Why did you turn the TV off?" she asks.

"I think we can do some talking, now. I don't think that you can effectively be my mistress if all you do is watch TV on the couch," Reyna chuckles. "Come sit with me."

Tessa is angry now. She will not sit.

Reyna sighs. "Come sit down, sweetheart. You're not being very cooperative."

"I don't care," Tessa shrugs, her face tinted pink with defiance. Despite herself, the action encourages the silk strap of her negligee to descend the length of her shoulder. She acts fast to loft the fabric back up to cover herself, but the damage has already been done. Reyna has watched the entire show intently. Now, the pink in Tessa's cheeks is from embarrassment.

Reyna watches Tessa grow red under her gaze. Everywhere, as far down as her gaze lowers. This time, she will give Tessa a break.

"I'll tell you what," Reyna soothes. "Are you hungry? Grab the phone. Order us something on my tab."

"Why don't you fucking do that yourself?"

The married woman purses her lips to hide her smile. Tessa's fiery resolve is warming her cooling heart.

"Tessa, baby," Reyna sighs. "Don't make this harder on yourself. I'll tell you what. How about I buy you a drink. Girls like you love alcohol," she explains.

"What do you mean, 'girls like me'?" Tessa says, frowning. Reyna leans back into the couch, lifting one of her arms over the top edge.

"Girls like you and Angie. It figures that she would cheat on me with someone just like her. What do you do all day when I'm gone? Sit around and drink hard lemonade and White Claws with my wife? Or, maybe you share a nice bottle of Californian wine. Jesus."

"No, I don't drink with Angie," Tessa counters. "I'm not twenty-one yet."

"Right," Reyna frowns. "You're right. And I'm guessing perfect Angie doesn't let you drink. Well, Reyna does, baby. What do you want?"

"I don't want a drink. I don't drink."

Reyna bites her lip. "Alright, Tessa. I do. Call down and order me a beer. A Belgian blond."

"Fine." (She will do anything to keep from sitting next to Reyna on the couch.)

Reyna sighs. "Make that two."

Tessa sits down on the couch after she has made the phone call. She stares ahead at the black television, her hands playing with the smooth skin of her thighs. She seems to be itching for her phone or something else to distract her. But there is nothing to focus on but Reyna's soft breaths and her strong cologne. (Her full lips and dark, beautiful gaze. Her plunging neckline--) A knock sounds at the door and Tessa hops up to answer. It's a shame...Reyna was enjoying her scrutiny.

A nice-looking boy is at the door, his hair fashioned into a bleached mullet that contrasts with his darker skin tone. His eyes widen when he sees Tessa at the door, and he withholds the beers for the time being.

"Can I see your ID?" he asks through a weighty accent and hesitant smile. Tessa blanches. Then, like clockwork, Reyna's ID appears over her shoulder, Reyna's hand slipping around her hip.

"¿Está bien?" Reyna asks, smiling. "Son para mi, no ella."

"Sí, señora," the boy speaks, seemingly relieved both at the situation and at Reyna's bilingualism. He hands the beers to Tessa before stepping back. "Disfrúte la cerveza, señora."

"Muchas gracias," Reyna speaks, closing the door. She smiles at Tessa, taking the beers to place them on the coffee table. "He seems like a nice boy."

Tessa sits down on the couch and in a second, Reyna is next to her, taking a swig of her beer. "Mmm," she hums. "I think I needed that. Are you sure you didn't want anything?"

"Yeah," Tessa says very eloquently, pulling her feet up under her on the couch.

"You don't drink at all at school?" Reyna asks. "Don't you go to parties?"

"No," Tessa says. This is one of the reasons Tessa resents living at home. It has denied her the pleasures of fraternity parties and freedom and a true college experience. And since her car broke down pre-Halloween, Tessa has barely had transportation for seven months. "My car stopped working at the beginning of last year, so I had to drive my mom's to class."

Reyna nods, turning more toward Tessa. She is not intrusive but is close enough to keep Tessa on edge. She smiles, sipping down more of her beer until only half of the bottle remains.

"Would you like to try?" she asks, her grin devious and contagious. Tessa shrugs, eyeing the beer.

Reyna smiles wider. "Yes, or no?"

"Yeah, I guess," Tessa says. After all, she has nothing better to do. At this, Reyna lifts the bottle to Tessa's lips. She tilts it slowly, allowing Tessa to drink as if she were the one holding the bottle. (It is probably a practiced skill.) Not one drop escapes from Tessa's mouth, even as Reyna's thumb hovers over the corner of her lips to catch it.

"Taste, baby," Reyna says. And Tessa does, allowing the liquid to rest on her tongue before swallowing. Her face contorts into a disgusted grimace.

"Ew. No wonder my dad doesn't want me to drink."

Reyna chuckles, lifting the beer to her own lips. She drinks slowly, then licks her lips, looks under her lashes to Tessa's face. She appears very amused at Tessa's expression.

"I always thought it was just because he's a cop...he comes home with a new drunk driving story every day."

"I see," Reyna smiles. Her teeth are very straight, and her lips are very moist. "Well, I'll have to teach you about good alcohol, then. We'll start here and move a step up every time we meet."

"Okay," says Tessa, leaning back. If she will get to experience fun here with Reyna, then she should. Especially if it will make her new affair more tolerable.

"Well, I'm sorry you don't like my beer," Reyna says, already sipping on the second bottle. Tessa eyes the first, empty on the coffee table. She wonders how the time is passing so quickly if she is not sure she's enjoying herself. Reyna's dark voice continues, "If you were going to like a beer, it would be this one."

Tessa frowns, studying the bottle on the table. She takes it into her hands, reading the label. It reads Leffe, in large, fancy script. And it wasn't that bad. "Well, I didn't hate it," she says, placing the bottle down. When she leans back into the couch, Reyna seems somehow closer. Her presence is stronger than it was before...thicker. A chill flutters up Tessa's spine.

"No?" Reyna asks low. "You don't want to try any more?"

Suddenly, Reyna is in Tessa's face. Her breath is hot and heavy, and her cold fingertips press into Tessa's warming cheek. Smiling hesitantly, Tessa tries to turn away, only to have her face tilted back to Reyna's by one finger extended from Reyna's hand. The woman has a devilish grin on her face; her eyes are black with arousal. She looks like the Cheshire Cat. Tessa should have seen this coming.

"Can I kiss you?" Reyna asks low, her voice husky and vivid.

And no matter how mad Tessa is at Reyna for having the audacity to ask, she can't help but feel grateful that Reyna is asking her in the first place. At least, Reyna is making her feel like she has a choice. This much makes her comfortable. And eventually, Tessa will have to give in, so why not now?

"Yes," Tessa says quiet, and then Reyna leans in and kisses her.

Reyna's lips are still wet from the beer, soft and insistent against Tessa's. She kisses slowly over Tessa's mouth, alternating between her upper and lower lips, sucking Tessa's bottom lip carefully between her own. Tessa's eyes flutter closed, her mouth falling open at the feeling of Reyna's. And Reyna uses the opportunity to slip her tongue between Tessa's teeth, her hand falling to Tessa's side to caress her. She tastes aromatic, unforgiving, forbidden to Tessa's tongue. Her cool hand feels like hot coals against Tessa's stomach. Minutes pass before the deep grumble of Reyna's moan vibrates into Tessa's mouth.

Suddenly, it's too much. Tessa pulls away and she finds Reyna's hand on her thigh, the other wrapped around her waist.

"How does it taste?" Reyna asks, trailing her fingers up and down Tessa's thigh.

Tessa's eyes are wide, her breaths staggered. She feels guilty, but moreover, she feels good. She feels taken like she does when Angie sees her after a week (and one hundred times over, since there is no telling when Reyna last kissed her wife). Tessa should feel guilty for betraying Angie, but Angie was already in the wrong. Shaking her head, Tessa pulls farther away from Reyna. She should not be having spiteful feelings toward Angie. All Angie has done to her is be a wonderful girlfriend.

Chancing a glance up to Reyna, Tessa is met with a curious stare.

"Something wrong?" Reyna asks. (She doesn't make any sarcastic comments about how Tessa enjoyed herself, either.)

"No," Tessa says. "I just...I feel guilty."

"Well, that makes one of us," Reyna says. "That also makes one of you and my wife. It's good to feel guilty after you are unfaithful." After this statement, Reyna retrieves her beer from the side table where Tessa didn't notice she placed it and resumes sipping.

Tessa wishes she had her phone. She would text Harmony about Reyna and all of the conflicting feelings she is having. But without it, she has to experience them on her own.

lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers