Canela y Clavo Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't feel guilty at all?" she asks Reyna.

"Who, me?" Reyna asks as if there is someone else in the room. "I suppose I do. At least a little bit. But you and I are different. I shouldn't feel guilty." (Thanks a lot, Reyna.)

After twenty minutes of Tessa's silent deliberation pass, Reyna finally turns on the television. She takes the phone and orders a pot of tea. Reyna sits silently, listening to something in Spanish as she reads an article from a magazine on the coffee table. When her tea arrives, she leaves the couch to retrieve it and then sits as if she never left.

Tessa watches Reyna quietly. Reyna's long eyelashes shield her from the bright light of the television, her reasonably-sized breasts expanding and contracting with every breath and every sip. She steeps her tea slowly. (Tessa didn't hear what kind she ordered.) Tessa notices now how dainty Reyna's wrists are...when she is not using them to seduce her wife's mistress.

Reyna lifts her brown eyes to Tessa's. She is unsurprised by Tessa's dissection of her and instead of complaining, lifts an arm for Tessa to fill the gap. And though a part of her doesn't want to, Reyna's vanilla-tea smell is hard to resist. Tessa leans into Reyna's body on the couch, allowing Reyna's arm to fold around her waist. The arm is Tessa's gateway drug.

"Should we leave here?" Reyna asks after twenty more minutes, after her cup of tea is finished. She slips her arm from around Tessa, placing it in her lap.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm going to take you home. That's what you want, isn't it? Or maybe you want to go to my house, and you want me to leave?" Reyna says slowly, making sure that Tessa understands her meaning. "Don't worry, baby. We will be back tomorrow. I've reserved this room for us for a couple of days."

Tessa frowns, nodding her head. (Reyna wonders if she is really sad or if maybe she only wants to be.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrive, shrouded in darkness, on the street in front of Reyna's house. (It is better for Angie to discover them than Tessa's parents. And besides, it is unlikely that even Angie will see them from up on the big hill.) Here, Reyna unlocks the glove compartment and retrieves Tessa's phone.

Reyna kisses Tessa's cheek, slowly as if they have all the time in the world. Her lips retract and reappear on Tessa's jaw, placing kisses along the length of it. And then, she allows her tongue to escape and caress it. Tessa is breathing very heavily, her eyes closing tighter with every kiss. (This is good.) Licking, sucking, Reyna paves her way to Tessa's triple-pierced ear, where she pulls away. She places her lips right above Tessa's canal.

"You're not going to make me wait forever," she whispers, resting Tessa's phone in her palm.