Canela y Clavo Ch. 09-12

Story Info
Angie's Affair, Tessa's Transgressions, Reyna's Revenge.
13.8k words
4.74
2.9k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers

Second to last part. Enjoy. -L

9

"I was supposed to see Angie today," Tessa complains from the kitchen of the apartment. She and Reyna have stopped by after lunch before they leave for the mall. "You never let me see her anymore."

This, Tessa says with a pout, her arms folded cutely over her chest. "You know her birthday's coming up and we were going to do something...since she can't invite me to the party."

Reyna smiles, placing a chaste kiss on her mistress's pouty lips.

"Well, I'll be damned," she exclaims. "How rude of me."

Tessa refuses to crack a smile. "You promised you'd let me see her."

"I know, baby."

"Well, when--"

"After I buy you your dress. Okay?"

"Okay," Tessa concedes. It's not so much that she misses Angie, but rather she misses her simplicity. She misses their mornings together and going home and not to her--Reyna's-- apartment to have really good sex with Angie's wife. Tessa misses feeling innocent in a relationship with someone who isn't loved by anyone else.

"Also, I'm sure I can arrange an invitation for you to the party...but you'll be on twin-duty. And whatever other children Angie's friends have."

Tessa's ears perk up at this. "Wait, really?"

"Sure, if you don't mind me kissing you when my wife isn't around."

Tessa blushes until her freckles disappear into the red sea of her cheeks. She looks away from Reyna, fidgeting her hands nervously. She hates the effect Reyna has on her.

"God, I hope they don't bring their husbands," Reyna frowns, her face now contorted into lines and angles. Tessa has to laugh.

"Well, maybe she'll invite her yoga instructor, Irene. I think she's gay."

Reyna frowns. "Really? Angie told me that she had a fiancé...that he was handsome. You know, given her expertise in men."

Tessa frowns. This is not what Angie has told her about Irene. Angie has told Tessa about how Angie enjoys watching Irene stretch and that Irene sometimes works with her after class. (This is why sometimes, Angie is gone to yoga for more than an hour.) But, unless Angie was trying to hide something from her wife, there is no reason for her to have lied. The inconsistencies are making Tessa think.

"How is my wife, anyway?" Reyna smiles, following Tessa to the living room. "Has she given you any earth-shattering orgasms? Anything I need to feel threatened by?"

Tessa rolls her eyes, plopping onto the couch. It is as if Reyna knows what happened between Tessa and her wife. And she probably does, if she knows all about Angie's affair. (Wait. Are the cameras still up?) This thought makes Tessa blush.

"Don't sit down, baby," Reyna says. "We're about to go shopping."

Standing, Tessa rolls her eyes again.

"Keep rolling them and they're going to get stuck," Reyna says, walking to the front door to hold it open for Tessa.

"Fuck you."

Reyna pinches Tessa's ass as she walks by. "Don't tempt me," she husks into her mistress's ear, dangling her car keys in front of Tessa's face.

Revealing her dimple, Tessa places a kiss on Reyna's lips before hailing the elevator down to Reyna's SUV. The next button she presses is Reyna's keyless ignition. (She ignores Reyna's step-by-step instructions for how to drive her car.)

"Ooh, Reyna. Can I show you around campus?" Tessa says, pulling out of the parking garage.

"Sure." Reyna crosses her hands in her lap, ever polite.

After the three-minute drive to campus, Tessa is looking wistfully out of the window and pointing out all of the significant sights at her school. Reyna sports a reserved smile the entire time, nodding when appropriate and turning her head when Tessa tells her to.

"Why don't you ever pick me up from class?" Tessa smiles after pointing out a sprawling academic building. "Wouldn't that be so cute? You could like pick up your college girl and take her to lunch. And then fuck her and drop her back off."

Reyna frowns deeply, resting her head back against the seat. (She looks very uncomfortable.) "No, I don't think that would be cute."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't date 'college girls,'" Reyna frowns. "If you weren't the person I discovered my wife cheating on me with, I would have never looked your way." (This is said with Reyna's modest chest.)

"What, if you'd found out about someone else first, you would've seduced them instead of me?"

"Maybe. The point is, I would not make a show out of seducing my eighteen-year-old nanny like my wife did. I'm not a pervert."

"I know you're not, baby--"

"I have children that I will pick up from college one day. Not you. That's...there is something wrong about that. We're both adults, and I'm only ten years older than you. That's not much older."

"I know."

If Angie hasn't come to terms with her guilt, then Reyna hasn't come to terms with the fact that she has a sexual relationship with a college student. Honestly, it is a bit funny.

This concludes Reyna's college tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the hour-long ride to the mall is silent save for Tessa's iPhone GPS. Tessa has a fleeting thought about her phone, how Reyna hasn't asked for it in weeks. But now, it is rare that Tessa even thinks about it when she is with Reyna. She is conditioned to focus all of her energy on her beautiful brunette.

Smiling, Tessa rests her hand in Reyna's, her eyes focused on the ever-changing view out of the windshield. There are trees, more trees, then a highway exit, and then a parking lot. Tessa removes herself from the driver's seat and follows Reyna to the front door of the mall. Reyna collects her keys as Tessa leaves the car.

With the seal of the revolving door broken, sound floods into Tessa's ears. Suddenly, there begins a roar of bustling consumers...of their children in various states of displeasure and the dissonant chorus of music playing from different stores. It is a high-end mall, but its natural soundtrack betrays it as what it is, a playground for adults (Reyna and Tessa included).

This far away from home, Tessa is not surprised when Reyna emerges from the revolving doors and her hand slips almost immediately into Tessa's. Tessa interlocks their fingers and relishes the feeling of Reyna's strong knuckles and warm palms and cool rings. She allows Reyna to lead her to the mall directory and to lead her away before Tessa sees where they are headed. When she asks, Reyna's soft lips only part in a smile. Her warm brown eyes are coy and clear (and happy). Tessa shakes her head (happy, too).

The first store looks expensive. Tessa barely has a chance to read its name before Reyna leads her inside by her waist and pushes her to the first rack of clothes they encounter.

"Find a few dresses and we'll go try them on," Reyna says.

Tessa wonders why Reyna says 'we'. After all, Reyna is not the most devoted dress-wearer Tessa knows...Reyna is not even close. Tessa has never seen Reyna in a dress.

Sifting through the rack of clothes, Tessa finds a beautifully tailored, simple, sky-blue dress. It is more casual than fancy but radiates class and color. When Reyna sees Tessa's expression, she removes the dress from the rack. She shows Tessa the size (not the price), and when Tessa nods, Reyna drags her to the dressing room where she waits for Tessa to invite her to judge it.

This procedure is repeated until Tessa grows inevitably irritated and asks if they can switch stores. Reyna laughs and leads Tessa and her five fitting frocks to the register, paying the exorbitant price without so much as a glance at the receipt. Wishing the cashier a good afternoon, Reyna takes the bag of dresses and Tessa's hand to lead them to the next store, a lingerie store.

At the entrance, Tessa glares so fiercely at Reyna that Reyna almost wants to take a picture. (She doesn't; that would require her phone.)

"Are you upset that I want to buy you new clothes?" Reyna smiles.

"No, I'm upset that you want to buy me lingerie. You said a dress."

"And I bought you five," Reyna counters, steering Tessa into the store. If Tessa has a rebuttal to this, it goes unsaid.

In this store, Reyna gives Tessa her bag of dresses and finds the lingerie herself. She presents Tessa with matching sets of bras and panties to try on, sometimes just one or the other. She approves of some and dismisses others, eventually returning with a lacy set that reminds Tessa of the panties she lost in Angie's bedroom.

"Try this on," Reyna says. "I think I'd like to see you in pink. My wife would never wear pink for me."

"I've never seen you in pink either," Tessa counters.

"That's beside the point," Reyna smiles. "Besides, I have reason to believe you like to wear pink."

Tessa huffs and slips the bra and panties between the door and its frame. (The door slams closed.) When the door opens to Tessa clothed, Reyna's frown is only matched by her mistress's. Then, Reyna's arms are full of Tessa's lingerie.

"Did you want something, too? Or are we just shopping for me?"

"Did you see anything you'd like to see me in?" Reyna asks.

Pensive, Tessa saunters to a display of black, lacy thongs. She plucks one out and places it on Reyna's pile of clothes, then a matching bra. She walks toward the cash register and Reyna follows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" Tessa asks when Reyna passes the exit for their neighborhood.

"I'm taking you to my office, baby," Reyna says, her eyes never leaving the road.

Tessa frowns. "You said I would get to see Angie," she complains.

"Didn't you tell me you wanted me to show you my office? Well, here's your opportunity."

"But you promised--"

"Quiet," Reyna orders, throwing a stern glance at her mistress. "We're closed now, and I only need to pick up a few papers. Then, I'll take you home."

"Okay," Tessa concedes, playing with the hem of her skirt. In less than a minute, Reyna's hand has joined hers in her lap. Tessa accepts the hand graciously, interlacing their fingers on her summer-tanned thigh.

In the daylight, Tessa hardly recognizes the building. It is a standard office building with many floors, and Tessa has no idea which one will be Reyna's. The thought is exciting. That finally, she will get to see where Reyna spends so much of her days. Where her lover works.

The lot is a different question. With the lot comes memories of Tessa's first meaningful encounter with Reyna. Where Reyna offered her proposal and rejected Tessa's objections. With every dark, identical floor, Tessa becomes dizzier. The knot of her previous emotions begins to weave itself again into her veins. She closes her eyes to focus on breathing. When she opens them, the car has stopped in a parking space only two away from the elevator. (It is the sixth floor.)

"Are you okay?" Reyna states.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Bring the bags inside."

A frown embeds itself in the skin above Tessa's eyebrows. Tessa wants to ask 'why,' but she knows better by now. Reyna has a purpose for the bags. That is explanation enough.

The walk inside is short, and Reyna is soon using a key to unlock the large glass doors to her office. The white letters on the window spell 'Levánta'. But Tessa does not have time to read anything else before Reyna has disappeared down a corridor. Tessa follows her into a nicely furnished office, adorned with contemporary art and one image of Reyna's wife and children.

"You sell coffee?" Tessa asks, dropping the bags to the side of Reyna's desk before approaching her.

"Yes. Why?" Reyna replies from her office chair.

"Then, why do you only drink tea?"

"I drink coffee before work," Reyna counters. "But I like tea better." (In fact, Reyna has always liked tea better. This should have been the first clue to her parents that she was unlike the rest of the Loaiza family.)

When Tessa nods slowly and thoughtfully, Reyna clears her throat to change the subject.

"Why don't you model some of your panties for me?" she suggests, leaning her elbows on her desk.

"Here?" Tessa frowns.

Reyna gives Tessa a pointed look.

"No, like right now?"

Reyna sighs. "Please don't play stupid, Tessa. I do not have time for two dumb blondes who don't want to change in front of me." She slips her hands under Tessa's shirt, cupping her bra.

"I know you want to model for me," Reyna says, sliding her hands to the back of Tessa's body to unclasp her bra. "Come on."

One by one, Tessa models the sets of lingerie and dresses Reyna has bought for her. She twirls when Reyna asks her to. She allows Reyna to admire her purchases and pauses between changing to whisper a seductive 'thank you' in Reyna's ear. By the last set of lingerie, the one that Tessa deprived Reyna of seeing in the store, Reyna is aroused. Her breaths are robust. The somber color of her eyes pools moisture in Tessa's new, pink panties.

Reyna reaches down into a drawer and pulls something out. From her vantage point, Tessa can't tell what it is. But Reyna is still watching her as she does whatever she is doing, still rapt with attention to the details of Tessa's bra. Her gaze is so intense now. It is so enraptured that Tessa is not sure how much longer she can take it.

"Reyna?" Tessa asks, shivering.

"I want you," Reyna growls. "I want you right now, and I'm going to have you right here on my desk. Come here, baby."

Tessa comes around the desk until she is close, between Reyna's thighs. She tries not to twitch as Reyna's hands hold her closely, tightly by her ass. But then, Tessa is distracted. Her eyes widen dramatically at the large dildo and straps in Reyna's hand.

"Do you know how many girls I've fucked here in my office?" Reyna asks, her voice little more than labored breaths.

"No."

"Well, I suppose you wouldn't. The answer is zero."

If Reyna has never fucked anyone in her office (not that there would be anyone for her to fuck other than her wife), then...

"Then, why do you have...that?"

"This?" Reyna asks, turning the black phallus over in her hand. "Well, I never said that I didn't plan to fuck anyone in my office. My wife was quite fond of my strap-on, back in the day. We were together four years before the children."

Tessa's eyes widen even more. "You used that on--"

"No," Reyna interrupts. "This one, Tessa, is just for you." Pulling Tessa down by her hair, Reyna sucks the girl into a deep kiss. Tessa knows that the kiss is to shut her up, but she allows it anyway. Besides, Reyna is an amazing kisser. Tessa loves kissing her.

"On the desk, Tessa."

"What?"

"Come on. Up, up, my pretty girl. And spread your legs and play with that wet little pussy for me."

Tessa scrambles up onto the desk. She tries to follow Reyna's orders quickly, but for Reyna, she is rarely quick enough. Predictably, Reyna handles Tessa under her thighs and lifts her onto the desk before she can finish the act herself. And then, Reyna is standing between Tessa's legs with the same control that she had when Tessa was between hers. Tessa dips her fingers into her panties before Reyna can do that for her too.

"How wet are you?" Reyna pulls Tessa to the edge of the desk by her hips.

Rubbing her fingertips quickly over her clit, Tessa moans. The sound of her pussy is obscene, to the point where Reyna should be able to tell how wet she is. And in case she can't tell, Tessa lifts her fingers out of her panties to rest on Reyna's lips.

Reyna takes Tessa's wrist into her hand, Tessa's fingers between her lips and sucks them down to the knuckle. She licks every drop of Tessa from her fingers, down to the bone. Then, she slips her hand into Tessa's hair.

"Tell me who you belong to." Reyna husks, hovering over Tessa's form. She is so close that they are breathing each other's air.

"Who you belong--"

"Quiet, you little brat. Who do you belong to?" Reyna husks. She accentuates this by biting Tessa's lip (gently, as a warning).

"I'm yours."

"You belong to me," Reyna corrects.

"I belong to you," Tessa repeats, rolling her eyes.

Reyna ignores this, pressing closer. Closer until she is so enveloped in Tessa's thighs and Tessa's arms that they resemble a ceramic figurine. "And not my whore wife," Reyna asserts.

Tessa frowns. She does not want to say that.

"Come on, Tessa. Say it."

And after all they've been through, Reyna is as irresistible as always. Angie is at home, with Reyna's children. The children that she doesn't shield from her affair(s, for all Tessa knows). Is Reyna so wrong to call Angie a whore?

"Not...your whore wife."

"Good girl."

With this, Reyna separates her body from Tessa's to weave the dildo's straps between and around her thighs. Tessa watches as Reyna tightens them precisely...as she readies herself to fuck Tessa. And then, Tessa gasps as Reyna's fingers slip down her panties and into her wetness. Tessa is penetrated with one finger and then two until Reyna has set a fast pace within her. Reyna continues her fast pace until there is no more resistance, until Tessa is panting and clasping at her arm.

Reyna slips her fingers from Tessa and pulls at her mistress's panties violently. Tessa is forced to lift her hips from the desk to avoid being burned by the fast-moving fabric. Reyna thrusts the pink panties to the floor and then pulls Tessa's hips to the edge of the desk. Her phallus is lined up at Tessa's entrance now, one hand bracing it and the other, heavy on Tessa's stomach. As if an afterthought, Reyna looks up to Tessa's eyes.

Tessa nods quickly. Then, she screams. Reyna has no patience with her, she has quickly thrusted the thick dildo into Tessa's pussy, then paused immediately. The only restraint she has mustered is the small portion of the cock that is in Tessa (which is growing by the second). Within a minute, Reyna has buried the entire dildo in her mistress. This is when she starts.

Reyna is so rough it is almost painful. Each thrust displaces Tessa farther away from her until Reyna has to hold her still by her thighs, fucking deep and primal into her mistress. Tessa cums and cums again, each time heightening her sensitivity by twenty points.

"I feel that," Reyna grits through her teeth. Tessa is confused, but her distracted mind finally processes what Reyna has said. Reyna's hand is still on Tessa's stomach. Reyna can feel the cock inside of her. Gazing lazily up into Reyna's eyes, Tessa orgasms again.

Suddenly, Reyna stops, and Tessa is only present enough to feel Reyna's fingers in her hair to flip her over. Tessa's feet have just touched the floor when Reyna's cock fucks back into her wetness. (The source of her wetness; a lot of her is wet).

Reyna slips her arm under Tessa's head until her chin is framed by Reyna's elbow. Her thrusts resume in a humping, rough frenzy until Tessa is emitting a low, endless moan which is interrupted by yelps of pleasure.

"I want your pretty lips around my cock," Reyna husks abruptly, pulling Tessa down to her knees by her hair. "Faster," she says, punctuating the word with a slap to Tessa's face. (If this upsets Tessa, she will surely complain.)

Tessa has barely taken Reyna into her mouth when Reyna emits another order.

"Reach down and touch your pussy while you suck me off," Reyna commands in her accent which is stronger-during-sex.

Tessa complies quickly, reaching down to her hot pussy to press her fingers deep inside. Her moan reverberates through the dildo and into Reyna's clit. Groaning, Reyna sinks her fingers into Tessa's hair, beginning a rough pace with her hips.

With each thrust of Reyna's cock into Tessa's throat, Tessa sinks her fingers deep inside of herself to the palm of her hand. All of her screams and choking are muffled by Reyna's intensity. All of her protests are muffled by her own desire.

lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers