Canela y Clavo Ch. 09-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers

"Do you like fucking yourself while I fuck your face?" Reyna asks through heavy moans. "Do you want me to let you cum?"

Tessa's moan of affirmation seeps through the seal of her lips around Reyna's dildo. She looks directly up into Reyna's eyes, nodding her head as vigorously as she is rubbing her clit.

"Come for me, Tessa Mae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they are spent, when their energy becomes evidenced by the sweat under their thighs and dripping into their eyes, Reyna kisses Tessa to ask her to stop. Tessa complies, resting her thighs on Reyna's lap in her desk chair and her lips on the soft skin between Reyna's neck and shoulder. Here, they listen to the rain tap-tap against the window. They listen to each other's breaths. Tessa nuzzles into Reyna's neck, kissing her slowly with her tongue.

"I'm buying a car this weekend," she whispers in between kisses.

"You are? Have you been saving up your nannying money?"

"Yeah," Tessa says, shifting her hips closer in Reyna's lap. A crack of thunder interrupts her peacefulness and jolts her body abruptly. "It's thunder," she frowns.

Reyna frowns down at Tessa. "Yes?"

Another crack rattles through Reyna's office. Tessa gasps loudly, and Reyna holds her tight. She strokes her back to soothe her.

"Okay, baby," Reyna sighs. "How about a story? Did you know that Angie wasn't the name my wife's mother gave her?"

Tessa frowns no, her eyebrows suddenly squiggly. Reyna smiles. Perhaps she does know more than her wife's lover.

"Angie Lee Darling was born Kaylee Angielee Darling. Apparently, her mother decided last minute that 'Angielee' was cuter than 'Angela.' As it happened, Kaylee felt that the name her mother gave her was too trashy for pageant shows and insisted from a young age that people call her Angie Lee. At eighteen, right before she started applying to larger shows...including Miss America...she applied to have it changed legally," Reyna says as if she is shooting a documentary about Angie's life. Then, points in Tessa's face with her imaginary microphone. "How's that for a fun fact?"

"Kaylee?" Tessa giggles unbelievingly, pressing her body farther into Reyna's. "How do you even spell that? Like with two E's?"

"K-A-Y-L-E-E."

"Jesus, I would have changed it too," Tessa giggles again, her mood seeming to have turned around. And like something out of a romance novel (Reyna's romance novel) the storm has calmed during Reyna's story. Outside of the large window are only infrequent teardrops of rain sliding down the glass.

Tessa is leaning onto Reyna's chest, her eyes looking wistfully out of the window at the streetlights.

"Does anyone call you Rey?"

"Rey? No," Reyna chuckles. "That would make me the king."

"Is that bad?"

Reyna thinks for a moment, her eyebrows furrowed in genuine concentration. Tessa presses a gentle kiss to Reyna's jaw, smiling at her expression. Somehow even after their indulgences, Reyna still smells sweet of canela y clavo.

"Well, no. I guess being the king isn't bad at all. There must be a reason my parents spelled my name the way they did. With an 'i,' I would be a queen." Reyna's eyebrows crease even deeper, and she hums. "You know, there was an Egyptian pharaoh who was a woman. She wore a male headdress and insisted that everyone call her king."

"Really?" Tessa asks, lifting her head from Reyna's shoulder.

"I think so. Maybe you can look her up when you get home."

"When I'm allowed to use my phone?" Tessa chuckles.

"Exactly," Reyna smiles, lifting Tessa's head to press a kiss to her lips. "You can call me Rey, baby. I like it."

Tessa smiles. "Okay."

10

Every day and conversation for the next three weeks revolves around Angie's birthday party. Tessa has been on countless trips to countless stores for decorations and snacks, sometimes without Angie, sometimes with. Reyna has been the victim of many (all) of Angie's verbal assaults. The twins do not help anyone's stress with their constant, happy screaming and demanding needs to be fed and washed.

"Reyna, the party is one week away, so I really need you focused on me," Angie commands today. "I said that Danica and Pam are coming over, I know I have told you about them. They have kids too."

"Okay," Reyna says, standing from the floor where she was playing with her toddlers. "I invited Tessa to watch all of the children."

Angie's eyes widen. "Oh," she says. "Well, I guess that's a good idea."

"I thought so, too."

"Well, either way, you need to get off your ass and help me plan this goddamn party."

"I really wish you wouldn't curse around the children, Angie," Reyna sighs, watching her children play just feet away. She wishes that it were before the wedding that she'd learned that Angie's favorite words were 'God,' and 'damn' (sometimes used separately, sometimes in conjunction), but evidently, pageant queens make good actresses. "What can I do to help? Do you need me to pick up any food?"

"No, Reyna. I'm cooking."

"You really don't need to be cooking on your birthday, baby," Reyna says, frowning. She brushes a lock of Angie's yellow hair behind her ear and watches as Angie tries not to shrug away.

"You're telling me you're going to cook?" Angie asks, pointedly. This is southern hospitality at its finest, almost to the point where Reyna feels as if she is revisiting her (Angie's) wedding. (It was here that Reyna learned the definition of the term 'bridezilla'.)

"Listen, Angie, why don't we have the party catered. You have enough on your hands as is. I'll handle the food. Don't worry about it." Reyna rests her hand on Angie's triceps.

"Well, I'll send you the place, at least," Angie says as a final hurrah. "There's gotta be vegan and gelatin-free options 'cause of my friends."

Reyna's consciousness draws a pause in the air. She, for a second, does not process anything that Angie has said. That is, until she does.

"What?"

"You know gelatin, honey," Angie exasperates. "Like in bread and Jell-O."

Reyna shakes her head, disbelieving. She blinks long and hard; she tries not to perceive. "Yes, sure, Angie. Send me the place, and I'll handle it."

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is the day of the party, and Angie is running circles through the house like a rabid animal. Reyna has been stressed by proxy but has graciously done every single thing that her wife has thrown in her direction. But she pauses when she sees the twins in the living room watching their third hour of television for the morning. She sighs, walking over to the set to turn it off. When her children complain, she quiets them with kisses.

It is here that Angie finds her. "What are you doing on the floor, Reyna?" Angie complains wildly. "There is so much left to do and you're still caught up on this damn TV? Now, my kids are crying."

"Angie," Reyna sighs. "I've told you that the morning is really enough TV for a day. Especially since you like to watch movies during dinner--"

"You know what, Reyna. If you don't want the twins to watch so much damn TV, why don't you try staying home and trying to herd these chickens for eight hours a day, every single day? I am tired and I want them out of my hair."

Reyna frowns. "Angie, I would appreciate it if you didn't yell at me."

"Well, all you do is nag, nag, nag. God, Reyna. You act like I don't do nothing for you. I'm cooking and cleaning day and night, and I haven't slept in three days 'cause of this damn party and your damn kids. Give me a break! Ain't I a good wife to you?"

Reyna tries to smile, tries to swallow down the less than appreciative words that have bubbled up in her throat (Angie is unfaithful. Angie is a cheater.) but she can't. Instead, she leaves the room. She gives Angie her well-deserved break from yoga and having sex with the childcare. Maybe Reyna doesn't understand what being a housewife is like, but housewife isn't the position she elected. Housewife has been Angie's dream her entire life. It is not Reyna's fault that the dream did not live up to Angie's expectations.

Reyna did not expect her housewife to be an adulterer.

It is at this time, as Reyna steps into the foyer, that Tessa knocks on the front door. Releasing a deep, relieved sigh, Reyna opens the door to her mistress. In an instant, it is closed behind her, Reyna's arms clasped around Tessa's thin frame and Tessa's lips on Reyna's. Groaning, Reyna presses Tessa up against the railing of the porch, devouring her mouth in plain view of the neighbors. (Now, Reyna will be the one captured on the security camera.)

"Hi, baby," Reyna says, pulling away from Tessa's lips. "Words cannot describe how much I needed to see you."

Tessa grins, wiping Reyna from her lips and face. She is always a good sport.

"Are the kids misbehaving?" she asks. Reyna's expression tells another story. "Or maybe your wife is misbehaving."

"Bingo," chuckles Reyna. "Recently, Angie has asked me to confirm that she is a good wife. I exercised my Miranda rights."

Tessa laughs hard. "Well, I'll deal with the kids so you guys don't have them to worry about, at least." Tessa wipes her forehead with the same hand she used to wipe her lips. Now, the August heat is causing her to sweat. (Maybe, Reyna's kiss is as well.)

"I'm sorry. Let's go inside. It's hot," Reyna says, opening the door to usher Tessa inside.

They encounter Angie on the big, yellow couch, her eyes closed as the children watch television beside her. Reyna pats Tessa on her hip and smiles, turning to leave the room. (She can use some meditation of her own.)

"Hey," Tessa says, placing her hand on Angie's shoulder.

"Hi, Tessa!" the twins chime, wide smiles on their faces.

"Oh, hey there, pumpkin!" Angie smiles wider than her children. "Get on down here," she says as she pulls Tessa's behind down to her lap on the couch.

"Where's Reyna? Did you let yourself in?"

"Something like that," Tessa smiles. Angie's eyebrows furrow for a second before they spring up excitedly. "Guess who all's coming today?"

"You told me about Danica and Pam."

"And Ms. Irene, Tessa Mae. I asked her after class on Thursday...I can't believe she said yes."

"How about Susan?" Tessa teases.

Angie scowls big. "Oh, that damn Susan. You know she had the audacity to invite herself? But I didn't have the heart to tell her no, Tess. I think I'm too easy."

"No, you're not," Tessa says, then dodges Angie's lips when she tries to kiss her. When Angie pouts, Tessa explains, "Reyna's upstairs."

"So? I can't kiss my girlfriend on my birthday?" Angie raises a menacing eyebrow.

Tessa heaves out a large breath. The question is not of whether or not she wants to kiss Angie, but more the very impressionable children to each side of her. Even as she gazes down at them, one looks up to offer a toothy grin.

"'Cause of them?" Angie affronts, a bit annoyed. "Wouldn't be anything they haven't seen before."

"Later, okay?" Tessa says. Angie frowns-then-nods. Still in Angie's lap, Tessa can see the intricacies of the older blonde's makeup. She has no doubt had it on for countless hours (as well as her party outfit) in preparation for her event. Since Tessa has refused to kiss her, Angie pulls Tessa close to her on the couch. The proximity of her wife and children doesn't seem to bother her very much at all. They watch the twins' movie until the first knock sounds at the door.

"Come with me?" Angie asks, looking up into Tessa's brown eyes.

"Sure," Tessa smiles. She is complacent as Angie pulls her from the couch and to the front door. She is complacent as Angie backs her against the door to kiss her now that they are alone. Somehow, Angie is still her weakness. Moaning, Angie deepens the kiss. She dips her tongue between Tessa's lips, sucks her bottom lip so strong and soft that it implies that she can kiss other places too. (She can't.)

A knock against the back of Tessa's head withdraws Angie's tongue from her lips. Tessa wipes the lipstick from her mouth with the back of her hand, as Angie does the same. Smiling triumphantly, Angie swings the door open to reveal Danica.

"Hey, Dan! Ooh, it's hot as all get-out," Angie smiles, closing the door swiftly behind her friend. Then, Angie moves the woman to her by her waist and kisses her cheek. Tessa notices how long a kiss it is and how Danica is rolling her eyes afterward. "You remember my nanny, Tessa Mae. She's going to be watching the little ones while we hang out by the pool...You did bring your swimming suit, right?"

"Of course," Danica says, smiling. "I have it on under my sundress, but you probably couldn't tell since it's strapless."

"Ooh," Angie says, a bit too excited. "Let me know when you're putting your suntan lotion on," she jokes, and Danica pushes Angie's shoulder. Tessa doesn't know whether to laugh, but given Angie's history with fidelity, she figures she probably shouldn't.

"Hush, Angie. You know I am happily settled for my husband," she chuckles. "And besides that, my baby's here." This is when Tessa notices the little body behind Danica's leg. But her attention is ripped away when Danica's hand lands on her shoulder.

"Hi, Tessa," Danica says in her deep voice. "It's been a while since the last time I saw you."

Tessa is too mesmerized to respond. She is distracted by Danica's smiling grey eyes and deep, dark eyebrows. Tessa says 'hi' softly. (Angie really does have beautiful friends.) But then, another 'hi' steals Tessa's attention. Hiding on the other side of Danica's thighs is a little girl that looks like her carbon copy. Her long, chocolate-brown hair is braided back in little ribbons, and she looks to be three years old. Tessa promptly forgets about even Danica...the girl is so cute.

"Who is this?" Tessa coos, bending down to her knees. The girl has disappeared farther behind her mother, fisting the side of Danica's skirt. She is smiling goofily, pretending she hasn't said anything.

"This is my silly Gianna," Danica smiles. "Gia, stop hiding behind Mommy's leg and say hi. Tessa's going to be watching you today."

"Hi, Tessa," Gianna says properly, a pretty smile on her little face. Tessa swoons. (She feels a pang in her fallopians.)

Angie rests her hand on Gianna's shoulder. "Gia, you can run around with my little chickens today. How does that sound, sweetie pie?"

"They are not chickens," Gianna says matter-of-factly.

"Well, excuse me!" Angie exclaims, slapping her thigh exuberantly. "She reminds me of you, Dan."

After Angie has taken Danica back to the pool, Tessa leads Gia by her hand into the living room. The twins, playing on the floor, are very excited by her presence and begin to pelt her with their very excited questions. Smiling at her underlings, Gia is happy to indulge them. Tessa has just sat down on the couch to get her bearings when there is another knock at the door.

Angie's sandals pound over the floor as she runs to answer the front door. (She loves her doorbell app but is none the wiser that her wife does too.) From the conversation, Tessa deems that this is Pam, and she has arrived with two little ones of her own. This brings Tessa's tally to five. Tessa is starting to wish that she'd invited Harmony to help out. She hopes that Reyna will pause from avoiding her wife to assist her with the children for a little while. (At least, she knows that the twins will be easily sedated by a movie.)

Before long, Tessa has started a movie on Disney Plus. (For the children, the exact movie doesn't matter, so much as the fact that it is Disney.) The twins are sitting on one side of her on the big, yellow couch and friendly Gia is on the other. Pam's boys have opted to sit on the floor and act out the movie with their action figures. Massaging one of the twin's toes, Tessa heaves a big sigh. She had better be paid extra for today.

"Hey, apple pie?" Angie's voice hollers from the kitchen. She is likely preparing more refreshments for her guests or fulfilling a special request. Tessa learned a long time ago that southern hospitality never stops.

"Yes, Angie?"

"Babydoll, would you mind grabbing the door for Irene when she gets here? I'd like to greet her myself, but Susan just got here so we're about to get in the pool. And Lord knows I don't want to hear Reyna's mouth if one drop of pool water gets on the floor."

Tessa looks around at her charges, quieted for now by the loud colors on the screen. "Sure, Angie," she smiles. "But, while you're in there, would you mind throwing some p-o-p-c-o-r-n in the microwave?"

This request is met by a beep from the kitchen. "I was already on it," says Angie, giggling. "I'll be outside. Okay, Tessa Mae?"

"Yeah," Tessa smiles, standing to retrieve the popcorn from the microwave. Unsurprisingly, none of the children move from position once Tessa has made it off the couch. She hums into the kitchen, wondering where Reyna is or has been while everything has been going on. A glance out of the window shows an array of finger foods lining the outdoor bar, with attendants and likely more courses on the way (knowing Reyna). This part of her and Angie's agreement, Reyna has held up.

Tessa has just finished placing the popcorn into bowls when a knock sounds from the front door. Throwing the paper bag into the trash, Tessa makes her way down the hall to the foyer.

"Hi," Tessa smiles into the open doorframe. "You must be Irene."

"Yep, that's me."

Irene has beautifully healthy, natural grey hair all the way down to her mid-back. She is the only guest to arrive without children, and despite her hair, she doesn't look a day over thirty-five. Irene's arms are toned with lean muscle, her posture strong. She is wearing beautiful, flowy pants that look like they're imported, and a bikini top over her breasts, her only other clothing. Her eyes are dark brown like Reyna's, her lashes long and fluttering as she looks unabashedly up and down Tessa's form.

"Um...everyone is out back, in case you wanted to go hang out."

"They can wait," Irene says. "I'm enjoying talking to you. Angie told me her nanny would be here," she says low. She doesn't have to say it, but Tessa knows that Irene knows her secret. "You should come to yoga sometime, sweet girl. I'd love to see you in class."

Tessa has enough on her plate as is. Besides, the way that Irene is looking at her is not exactly what she wants from an instructor (or otherwise).

"Between you and me," Irene says quietly, now in Tessa's space. And Tessa would move, but Irene has backed her into the corner with the coat rack. "Our Angie is quite fond of you. I noticed that she stopped asking for...individual meditation as often once you started working for her," she says.

Tessa frowns.

"Is there an issue?" Irene teases. "There's no harm in a little extra practice, sweetheart."

Tessa's mouth falls open. She suddenly is not aware of Irene's generous proximity or the coat rack stabbing into her back. If Tessa has interpreted correctly, Irene has just confessed that Angie has been cheating on her. But is it really fair for her to be so surprised? Is it reasonable for Tessa to have expected exclusivity in her relationship with a married woman?

"Listen, I hope you're enjoying her," the woman smiles as a hand rises to Tessa's hip, and then to her face. She is appreciating how flustered Tessa looks, Tessa can tell. (Tessa cannot tell if Irene knows why she is flustered.) "Stop by my studio sometime; maybe I can show you a bit of what Angie and I have worked on."

lescivious
lescivious
62 Followers